Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Endings & Beginnings
Topic Started: Mar 11 2011, 04:13 PM (3,585 Views)
Sean
Member Avatar
Internet de geso~
[ *  * ]
((Joe Rios continued from The Lost Boys))

Joe Rios wandered. The felled forest was a decent walk away from the mine, but that was good. Gave him time. Time he needed.

His mind was on nothing in particular. This was for the best. He didn't want to think about Rose. He didn't want to think about his family. He didn't want to think about how much of a fucking bastard Danya was.

He'd gotten enough of that already. All he wanted was to rest.

A figure in the distance caught his eye. A man with long blonde hair. Joe walked towards the man. Slowly. Methodically, like a convicted murderer heading to the gallows.

"Hey, you. Kill me," he said quietly.

Joe wondered how it was going to end. Would it be quick, like the girl Cisco killed? It was the best he could hope for, although he had a feeling nipping at the back of his mind that he didn't deserve it. He'd abandoned the first person on this island who'd trusted him, and he was too late to save one of the few people he truly loved. It would be a disgrace for him to not feel their suffering.

Without realizing it, he swallowed. His heart was beating faster than he'd ever felt before; this was the ultimate "fuck you" to Danya's sick little game, and he was living it.

The only way to win is not to play, he thought.
Edited by Sean, Apr 7 2011, 06:00 PM.
V4 Characters

V5 Characters

Quoth Super Llama:

One day, the fabled Ragnarok will come, and as the gods descend to earth and wage war while the world dies around them, WickedIcon will lead the charge, a 12-gauge shotgun in his right hand, and a bottle of Jack Daniels in his left as he rides a steed made of fire and pain.

And the masses will look upon him and weep at the beauty of it all.

Quote:

[19:25] Hallucinogenic: it's not like i wanna put my anus on parade

Quote:

04:26MimiOH
04:26MimiTHAT'S LESS BAD
04:27MimiI THOUGHT SHE HAD TO JERK OFF MONKEYS
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sean
Member Avatar
Internet de geso~
[ *  * ]
"Look." Joe stared at the man. "The only way we can beat this sick fuck's game is if we go willingly to our deaths. Deny him the sadistic pleasure he takes in watching us try to go against it."

Joe paused.

"So just fucking do it already. What the hell are you waiting for?" he said.
Edited by Sean, Apr 9 2011, 01:15 PM.
V4 Characters

V5 Characters

Quoth Super Llama:

One day, the fabled Ragnarok will come, and as the gods descend to earth and wage war while the world dies around them, WickedIcon will lead the charge, a 12-gauge shotgun in his right hand, and a bottle of Jack Daniels in his left as he rides a steed made of fire and pain.

Quote:

Quote:

Sean
Member Avatar
Internet de geso~
[ *  * ]
Joe smiled.

"I'm not sure if you understood me." He unsheathed his scythe. "Either I die right now or you do, and it looks like you've made your choice," Joe said.

Batter up.

He swung at the man's lower leg, hoping to shatter his kneecap, or better, sever the man's leg from the knee down.

So this is what it feels like to be a killer. This could get addictive, Joe thought.
V4 Characters

V5 Characters

Quoth Super Llama:

Quote:

Quote:

Sean
Member Avatar
Internet de geso~
[ *  * ]
Joe was still smiling. He really shouldn't have been. His innocent victim was bleeding, badly, out of his leg and was now on the ground making a futile attempt at blocking whatever the next attack would be.

His mind was blank. All he could think about was the kill. The thrill of having a man's life in his hands, and crushing it.

It wasn't a bad thing to do if he wanted to die, and Joe certainly did.

Joe set his scythe down and walked over to the downed man, who had his arm up. The man didn't seem to be very strong, or at least was lacking in willpower; a gentle brush to the side moved the offending appendage. He ran his hand through the man's hair gently.

He briefly pictured Danya's face on the man's body, and Joe's expression changed to one of pure, unbridled rage as he withdrew his hand, balled a fist, and rammed it down with full strength into the man's groin.
V4 Characters

V5 Characters

Quoth Super Llama:

Quote:

Quote:

Sean
Member Avatar
Internet de geso~
[ *  * ]
Joe was right back to grinning.

"Fuck you," the poor, innocent man stammered after letting out a howl of anguish from the nutpunch Joe delivered.

"Oh, we can't be having that," Joe muttered. Then, without even stopping to breathe, he grabbed the man by the jaw, hooking his fingers into his lower lip, and lifted him to his feet.

He stumbled forward, dazed by the jarring impact.

Scythe, Joe thought. He'd need to grab his scythe if he wanted to finish this idiot, and grab the scythe he did.

Then, an idea came to him. He flipped the scythe so that he was holding it in a reverse grip, with the blade pointing outwards towards the man, and with all of his weight, drove it up towards the victim's jaw.
V4 Characters

V5 Characters

Quoth Super Llama:

Quote:

Quote:

Sean
Member Avatar
Internet de geso~
[ *  * ]
Stillness.

Joe's adrenaline rush from the kill faded as his hands loosened their grip on the scythe, causing the blade and the unfortunate man's corpse to fall. His hands quivered on the shaft of the weapon as he saw the blade, entering the man's upper neck, tearing his throat open, and the last few gouts of blood spurting out.

Realization.

He dropped the blade. The contents of his stomach rose to his mouth, as he fell to his knees and vomited, tears flowing from his eyes. He'd just killed a man. Not only that, but he'd done it cruelly. He'd torn the man's leg open, nearly castrated him with his bare hands, and stabbed him through the neck with such force that he was lifted up a few inches off of the ground. He'd seen his victim gasping for air, blood pooling in his lungs, and taken a sick pleasure in it.

Acceptance.

He was the monster now. The case for killing him was now stronger, and his desire to die increased in turn. There was truly nothing left for him.

Joe bent down next to the cadaver, shut its eyes, and fished through his daypack for his wallet. He then removed a quarter from his wallet and set it on the dead man's mouth.

"I'm sorry," he said quietly. It was a futile gesture to someone he had just murdered in cold blood, in his despairing fugue, but there wasn't a whole lot he could have done to atone.

The blade of the scythe, slick with fresh blood, slid easily out of the corpse's soft tissue. He wiped it clean with two fingers, set it in his daypack, hefted the heavy bag up, and walked off.

((Joe Rios continued in To Die Hating Them, That Was Freedom.))
Edited by Sean, Jun 14 2011, 11:50 PM.
V4 Characters

V5 Characters

Quoth Super Llama:

Quote:

Quote:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Felled Forest: South · Next Topic »
Add Reply