Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Second Verse Same as the First
Topic Started: Mar 8 2011, 12:05 AM (1,387 Views)
Ciel
Member Avatar
"That’s not a prediction, that’s a spoiler.”
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"... Alex?"

"Alex? Where are you?"

"... Alex?"

"I-"

"I-"

Jessica was -

Jessica didn't even know! What was this feeling of pure, violent despair that it wasn't despair, it was more like anger and fear and paranoia and - Fuck! Fuck fuck! Where did she go?!

Deep breaths were not going to work. She was trying to breath but all she could manage were heavy wheezes that made her head spin. She couldn't breath, she couldn't breath, oh god someone help her! She was looking everywhere, this place wasn't that big! Where could she be hiding?! Where could he have gone?!!!

"Alex?!" She screamed. "Alex?! Did something happen to you? Where are you Alex? I don't know where you are! Alex? ALEX?!"

Jessica was alone and she didn't like it. She was alone and the walls were closing in on her and and and where could she be? She couldn't leave her! No! Alex was her best - no, her only friend - the only friend that ever gave a shit about her! What the hell was she supposed to do without Alex?! Jessica didn't know! She didn't know she didn't know she didn-

"I-" She swallowed. "I-"

And then Jessica stopped talking. She ran out of the door. She ran. She ran as fast as she could.

(Jessica continued elsewhere...)
V6

G052 - Reed, Jasmine - 0% - Falchion - START END
G060 - Pfeiffer, Scout - 100% - Sawlaska Thunderfuck 5000 - START
G025 - Reyes, Audrey - 0% - Nunchaku - START END

releases greatest hits album, is an one-hit wonder
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · The Ranger Station · Next Topic »
Add Reply