Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like
Topic Started: Mar 7 2011, 01:30 AM (6,004 Views)
Hollyquin
Member Avatar
A friendly clown welcomes you to LOCAH. It seems he would like to be your guide.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
[[Kidnapping Babysitting Isabel until Rugga-dear comes back~]]

Isabel felt woozy. That made a lot of sense- considering everything she'd been through in the last few days, a bit of water wasn't going to be enough to totally revive her. Her steps were of the tentative, tottering, jelly-legged variety, and she saw Raymond's concern before she actually heard him voice it. She turned the smile she'd been pointing outside towards Ray- it was kinda nice, being worried over. She was really lucky, having stumbled here instead of...probably anywhere else on the island. Anyone else coming across a half-dead girl on Survival of the Fittest wasn't going to react by helping her.

She opened her mouth to respond, to tell him that she was fine, really, the dizziness would pass, but Annaliese spoke first.

Isabel blinked and turned back to where she'd been looking originally, and this time she saw another girl approaching. She didn't know her name, but she definitely recognized her from the halls of Bayview: she was one of those really recognizable individuals, the kind who make no concessions to conformity and instead look exactly like themselves. Annaliese had said "half a set of twins"- so she knew this girl? Made sense enough to her, Annaliese did seem like the type to keep up with the goings-on of Bayview (very unlike herself), and besides, both girls looked like they went to the same hairdresser.

The girl was whistling, which didn't bode well for her sanity, but she didn't looked armed. She was just about to warn Ray to be careful when he was already out the door, and, after a moment of debate, stepped out after him. Not that she could really help, but...no, there wasn't really a logical reason to do it, other than that she really did not want Ray or Annaliese to die. Sure she couldn't do much, but at least by being here, she could tell herself she was helping.

And hopefully this girl is actually unarmed. And not crazy?

...Is that Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood?

...Okay, maybe a little crazy...
being meguca is suffering

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...
[x] Chitose Saionji [G???] // 公園に千歳は本を読む!

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.

Those Who've Known - V4
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Hollyquin
Member Avatar
A friendly clown welcomes you to LOCAH. It seems he would like to be your guide.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
So, the girl seemed pretty nice. And pretty not insane, despite the whistling, which was always good. Judging by her words, she knew Ray, but the expression Isabel caught on Ray's face said otherwise. Maybe they'd just had a class together, and the girl- Alex, her name was? she'd have to remember that- was the type who remembered the names of everyone she came across. Very unlike Isabel herself. That really would've been a useful skill...oh, well.

It seemed like she'd been right about Annaliese, anyway- the girl was practically bouncing in place from joy at Alex's arrival, greeting the girl like an old friend. Isabel found her joy infectious, felt a smile spread to her own face until Annaliese sobered. It hadn't quite occurred to Isabel to think of Alex's statement- "I found him only to lose him again"- as anything other than innocent, but the way Annaliese's voice darkened told her that the other girl reminded something from the announcements that she didn't. For her it was just a bunch of names she didn't know- for a girl like Annaliese, she imagined, the announcements had to be horrible, knowing every one of the dead...

She shook herself out of it. Ray was cracking jokes again and her smile came back- both of her new companions had a way of defusing tension, which had to be the most useful skill, here on Survival of the Fittest. The ability to keep people from breaking down, because it would be really, really easy to break down.

Isabel aimed her smile at Alex. She couldn't imagine what it would be like to lose a brother, not having one herself, but she figured this girl could use all the smiles she could get. Though she did seem in quite good spirits, all things considered.

"Nice to meet you, Alex," she said somewhat uncertainly, though keeping a smile on her face. "I'm Isabel. And really, Ray's ribs are to die for..."
being meguca is suffering

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...
[x] Chitose Saionji [G???] // 公園に千歳は本を読む!

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.

Those Who've Known - V4
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Residential Area · Next Topic »
Add Reply