Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like
Topic Started: Mar 7 2011, 01:30 AM (6,015 Views)
Outfoxd
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
((Raymond Dawson and Annaliese Hansen continued from What Goes Up...))

Ray and Annaliese had a fairly uneventful time from when they left the mountain on the prior day. Every so often they'd hear a scream, maybe scattered gunfire here and there as they wandered. Business as usual.

Of course, there still wasn't hide nor tail of Robert or Neill. Annaliese managed to take his mind off Ray's growing worry as they travelled; once or twice he even managed to recognize one of the pop culture references she made. He was feeling like he should have gotten points on some cosmic scoreboard.

They had caught sight of the infirmary as the announcements for the morning had come on. Again, Danya read off a bunch of names of people he'd seen around the school, might've gotten to know under better circumstances. At least Robert and Neill weren't on them; business as usual.

Ray gently made Annaliese avoid the infirmary, though it might have been a good idea to see if maybe his erstwhile companions had met there in case he had come back. Too many memories to be dealt with now, memories of placing a sheet over two girls that had killed each other in fits of senseless rage.

So it was that the pair found their current location. There was a residential area marked off on the map, and they headed there in hopes of restocking. There was a grocery store, and maybe somebody's house had a pantry with some non-perishable eats. If they were lucky, maybe even a mechanical can opener.

Upon making it there, they decided to take a much-needed rest in one of the houses. And it was during this rest Annaliese reaffirmed something for Ray. He stank.

Maybe it was utterly stupid vanity that drove him to want to bathe, but once the idea was in his head, he couldn't get it out. It was as if bathing would cleanse him of some of what he'd seen and dealt with over the past seven days. He wanted to wash the island off of him, he wanted to fix his hair, he wanted to get back some of what he didn't have since getting dumped on the island.

The house had no electricity, of course, so that meant no hot water. But at this point Ray didn't give much of a shit. He just wanted to be clean. He'd taken showers in nasty water before, just had to keep his mouth closed.

He stood by the bathroom door now, barechested (he'd stripped his shirt off once the idea took him), and leaned on the frame, telling Annaliese just what he needed from her.

"Keep watch. Soon as you hear or see somebody, you get me. I don't care if I'm still bare-ass naked, you get me. I'm gonna keep the door a little open, and you just holler in. Cool?"
Edited by Outfoxd, Mar 7 2011, 01:36 AM.
V5 Characters:

Leona Van Kamp
Current Thread: Arcadia

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Outfoxd
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Ray was halfway out of his jeans when Annaliese came running up to the door, and so he nearly tripped over himself pulling his pants back up as fast as he could. He was about to protest when Annaliese saw fit to compare him to Ving Rhames. He was happy that he had at least seen the movie she was referencing, and here were one of his few moments he could provide further input.

"Yeah, but I'd rather have his shotgun! And a friend with a sniper rifle on a rooftop, you know?" He said, almost grinning in spite of himself. "Alright, now get back out there and guard, dude."

Once he was sure Annaliese was standing watch again, he stripped off the rest of his clothes and set them on the sink. There was a washcloth left on the rack inside the tub, along with a dusty bar of soap. Again, the prior tenants probably didn't miss any of the stuff, so he helped himself. He knocked the dust off the soap and brandished the washcloth in his left hand.

Ray turned the dial in the tub (the hot one, out of habit), and soon tepid water was spilling out of the faucet. He hit the button for the shower, and the showerhead erupted. Ray nearly gasped as the water hit him and cascaded off of his naked body, as he hadn't completely prepared himself for taking a cold shower. It still felt good, being the first contact with bathing he'd had in a whole goddamn week.

Too late, he realized there might have been a camera or something in the bathroom, but he didn't quite care at this point. Let them watch. He probably wasn't going to be alive much longer anyway.

He lathered up the rag with the soap after standing there for a minute, content to sit in the water and let it roll off of his body and soak his hair. With the rag properly soaped up, he started wiping himself down with one hand, letting the water rinse off the lather whenever he finished an area. With his other hand he began tugging at his cornrows, freeing them up from the braids completely. He'd have to find a hair tie or a rubber band or after he was done; he'd be damned if he was going to run around the island with a nappy afro.

"Probably the last shower I'll ever take." He muttered as he bathed.
V5 Characters:

Leona Van Kamp

Outfoxd
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
When Annaliese was working on building her anti-zombie barricade, Ray was pretty much done with the shower. By now he was just standing underneath the water, letting it roll off of his skin, soak in his hair, let it take a week's worth of weight off of his shoulders. The sound of the water and the feel of it rolling down his muscles took his mind off of a lot of things.

All good things came to an end, of course, as Annaliese came to the door and told him that...

Huh?

Zombie?

Maybe the girl had finally lost her mind in his absence or something. Ray killed the shower and hopped out, stopping long enough to put on his boxers and his pants before heading out.

"What, now?" He asked, but just looking out the back door he could see what she was talking about. There was a girl passed out on the lawn.

"Stay in here." He said, and swung open the sliding door. He headed out, slowly at first, to get a closer look.

The girl had fallen facedown, so Ray gently pushed her over to her back. She was Hispanic, probably one of the countless people he'd seen in the hallways. She looked out nearly cold.

"Hey." He poked her with his foot. She didn't move. She didn't look like she had weapons either.

"You goddamn lucky, you know that?" Ray muttered, and bent down to pick the girl up. She was more solidly built than Annaliese, and she was dead weight, so it was a little more difficult, but Ray participated in a sport where one regularly picked up other guys. He tried to make sure the girl's rather short skirt stayed down as he had her over his shoulder like a sack of grain.

He carried her back to the house and shut the door behind him with his free hand.

"Get some of the food and water we got left. I don't think she's a zombie. Just half-dead." He said to Annaliese, and proceeded to carry the girl to the house's bedroom. There was a twin in the room, and Ray set the girl down on it.

Since it would've been hard to get this girl to eat something while unconscious, Ray set about waking her up. He grabbed her shoulders, started shaking gently. "Hey, wake up."

V5 Characters:

Leona Van Kamp

Outfoxd
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Ray was taken aback as Isabel tried to put some real estate between him and her, worried that maybe it was here that he'd finally fucked up and he was about to get killed because the girl had a handgun or some shit hidden in her clothes, but she calmed down, and he could breathe some of the air stuck in his lungs out. He could understand, anyway. Having a shirtless black man with crazy hair shake you awake wasn't a completely welcome thing to wake up to.

Ray waved off Isabel's comment. "Don't worry about it. I'd like to think somebody'd do the same for me around here, you know?" Maybe not. Maybe he was hoping for too much.

"Isabel? I'm Ray. And this-" he waited until Annaliese came back in with the water and the bread. "Is Annaliese." He took the water and the bread, popped the cap on the water bottle and took a sip before passing the bottle and the bread to Isabel.

"You're lucky we found you before someone not so decent did. Here. Eat. You look like you need this more than we do."

He turned to Annaliese, responding to her comment.

"Yeah, keep a watch. Gonna talk to our new friend here a minute. Cause she's a friend. And not a zombie. Right?"

As he talked he ran his hair through his freshly liberated hair. Need to find a goddamn hairtie.

V5 Characters:

Leona Van Kamp

Outfoxd
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Ray frowned as Isabel. "We ain't done nothing, yet. Eat." Isabel rejected the water, so Ray held it out again, with more urgency. "And drink. We'll find more later. Don't worry about it."

He watched as Annaliese walked out to "keep watch", and smiled as he looked back to Isabel. "She's a trip, ain't she? Girl's got her heart in the right place, but sometimes I wonder where her head is."

Then Isabel asked him how he got here. He wondered if he was going to make the smart ass remark, or if he was going to tell her straight. He compromised.

"Some asshole gassed us and threw us on an island." Ray tilted his neck, working a dry pop out of it that had been lingering since he'd taken the shower. "I ended up at the infirmary, met some guys. Watched some girls kill each other. First day of the rest of my life, you know?

We left there, then we saw some religious nut go ahead and kill another kid. Then we ended up on the logging road, almost got knifed by some kid who had lost his shit. We get separated, and I end up finding Annaliese. Well, after almost fucking with Kris Hartmann in the middle of a funeral, or something. Whatever she thought it was she was doing. We got down off the mountain and ended up here after that."

Ray sighed, nibbled a small piece of the bread Isabel handed back. "You can see a pattern in there, I guess. Honestly the last couple days have been the calmest since landing on this fucking island. Except I really need to find those guys I was talking about."

Ray's eyes lit up for a second, taken with an idea.

"Hey, you seen 'em, maybe? Bobby Barron, Neill Robertson? Couple of white boys who haven't lost their shit yet?" He thought that was specific enough. From the sounds of the announcements, grips on sanity were being lost everywhere.

Edited by Outfoxd, Mar 13 2011, 10:12 PM.
V5 Characters:

Leona Van Kamp

Outfoxd
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]

Ray took the water back, capped it and set it on the floor. The girl must not have eaten or drank anything in a day or so, the way she tore into the water.

Ray had to fight to keep the disappointment from showing on his face when Isabel confirmed she hadn't seen either of his former companions. Not like it wasn't a long shot anyway, but it never hurt to hope, right?

Maybe a little.

Then Isabel had started into her story about what happened to her. Seemed like she had gotten into more shit than him, especially when concerning Liz Polanski. And while he agreed with her that Liz fucked a lot of people with her plan, he didn't agree with Isabel's hindsight.

"Hey, yeah she fucked up, but I wouldn't say you shoulda just kill her like that. You wanna be like those people on the announcements every day, murderers, people who finally gave up and started playing? Have Danya or whatever the fuck his name is win?"

Then Isabel was talking about her buddy Dave and the rest of her group, and she looked like she was being crushed under the weight of what she thought she did. Ray could relate. He'd lost Bob and Neill right after he'd really gotten to know them, and for all that his knowledge was they could be getting killed, right now.

Ray reached out, gently, To Isabel, hoping she wouldn't freak out this time. As a career big brother, his knowledge of comfort came from physical contact, and if he couldn't use that, what else did he have?

"Hey, c'mon. You didn't do anything wrong. You had to run, or else you might've been laid up dead or injured somewhere." He said, then he delivered the line that he'd later wonder if everyone who said it knew it was usually, on some level, bullshit. "I'm sure they're ok."
V5 Characters:

Leona Van Kamp

Outfoxd
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Ray stayed quiet as Isabel pleaded her case. He wasn't entirely buying it, but then again, he would have been a hypocrite anyway. Once upon a time, hadn't he considered killing Rachel Getty, impaling her on the tip of that spear, just to keep her from hurting anybody else? Extenuating circumstances made killers of them all, least on this island. That's why he wasn't about to fix his mouth to scold her or anything.

"Nah. You say and do what you feel you need to. Ain't my place to tell you different."

He didn't know if Isabel's words about being rescued were because she actually had something, or because she was desperate and hoping for it, or if she was still weak and maybe delirious from not having eaten, but he went ahead and agreed with her anyway. It seemed to him this girl needed something to hang onto, anyway.

"Alright then. I'll take your word for it. Will they be bringing food? I'm fucking tired of bread." He smiled.

She moved away from his touch again, and finally she explained to him why the contact seemed to be such a taboo. He held his hands back to either side of his body, palms out, to show he wouldn't try again.

"My fault. I'm used to touching people. Been a big brother most of my life, and a wrestler almost as long. Physical contact's in my nature."

He smiled again, wider, showing white teeth that contrasted the darkness of his skin. "That's a shame, girl. If it wasn't for that I'm sure guys would be interested. Hell, I would."

It seemed like a dumb thing to say, but the mundane feeling of the conversation was almost relaxing.
V5 Characters:

Leona Van Kamp

Outfoxd
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Thank you. Haven't hit it with a girl yet, but it's not for lack of trying. Hard when you got bounced around to somewhere new."

Ray took the scrunchies, suddenly more grateful for Isabel's presence. He probably should have felt a little weird about wearing one, but at this point whether or not people perceived him as girly was the least of his concern. Besides, the thing was brown anyway.

"And thank you again. I needed one of these, like bad. Keep this fucking rat's nest on my head in check."

Ray pulled his hair back, tied the scrunchy around his hair and doubled it up to keep his hair secure in as tight a ponytail as he could manage.

When Isabel stood up, Ray got up a half second behind her, intending to keep an eye on her if she hadn't rested enough. After all, she had just woken up after he tossed her on the bed.

"Hey, take it easy. Don't need you passing out aga-" And then Annaliese was calling him, worried about someone in the yard again.

What is this, Grand Central Station? Goddamn.

Instead of answering Annaliese, he headed out to the sliding door to take a look. When he saw Annaliese, something about the way she was standing and her face was drawn hinted that something had been going on with her while he was in the room, but he couldn't figure it out. He could ask her later.

There was a girl out there, walking around, whistling. He didn't know if that was a good sign. She could've just been a little...off, like Annaliese. Or fucking crazy. Ray didn't have a good track record with fucking crazy. But then, she didn't look armed

Do they fucking ever?

and she wasn't covered in blood or carrying around a body or anything. His conscience ended up getting the better of him, and Ray threw open the sliding door.

"Watch my back." He said to Annaliese, and stepped out onto the wooden step of the deck. He leaned, almost nonchalantly, against the frame.

"Hey! You lost?" He called out to Alex.
V5 Characters:

Leona Van Kamp

Outfoxd
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Annaliese had a way of making bleak situations seem a little less so, as evidenced by her making yet another movie reference as she saw the girl. Ray almost smiled. Almost, because Alex said she had lost her brother. Sort of in a way that made him think she wasn't meaning she just didn't know where he was. Annaliese seemed to key in on that fact, anyway.

The girl said his name, which was a new one on him. He thought no one knew who the fuck he was at this point, having moved to Minnesota just this year. One school year wasn't enough for people to know you, especially if all you did was wrestle and you weren't much of a talker. Still, he took note of her name as Annaliese said it.

And look at you now, building up a regular goddamn Brady Bunch. All that's missing is a maid and inexplicably tight bell bottoms.

"Chilling's fine with us. Was just about to turn on the gas grill. I can burn a mean slab of ribs." He smiled, pushed himself off the doorframe to allow a gap.

"You bring some potato salad, maybe a bag of chips or a 2-Liter of Faygo? This here's a potluck." The smartassery was good natured, at least he hoped. He felt like the mood needed a little lightening.
Edited by Outfoxd, Apr 1 2011, 05:18 PM.
V5 Characters:

Leona Van Kamp

Outfoxd
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Ray looked at Annaliese, stared for a second. He raised his finger and took a breath to say something, but nothing came out. He furrowed his brow, as if thinking hard about something. He settled for folding his arms, cocking his hip, and licking his lips.

"Wh..." Ray stopped, still at a loss. Finally he shrugged and shook his head as we watched Annaliese drag stuff around the house, like she was building a....barricade? Really?

He turned back to Alex. "We haven't really figured that part out, yet. We're low as hell on water and food. I think there's a grocery store around here, we were probably gonna go check that out. Good a plan as any, I guess."

Ray pushed his knuckles into his palm as he talked, working a pop out of them. At this point he remembered he was still barechested, but he wasn't sure he wanted to put his shirt back on. He had forgotten his bag with his change of clothes at the tree where he woke up, and the shirt he'd been wearing was still foul with seven days worth of nasty.

"Someone wanna help me look around here, find a fucking shirt I could wear?" He asked the group.
Edited by Outfoxd, Mar 29 2011, 12:07 AM.
V5 Characters:

Leona Van Kamp

Outfoxd
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Ray didn't make a comment on Annaliese's tirade about the evils of dried fruits. He happened to enjoy dried bananas; he'd eaten a lot of them over his wrestling career a snack that wouldn't put on too much weight. He watched as she tried to bolster her makeshift barricade. He almost entertained the idea of helping her with it so it would get done, so she could move on to whatever else she was cooking up in her head.

Then she saw him like it was the first time she'd noticed him since he got out of the shower, and he was both confused and amused. He guess he looked good; he spent more than a little time in the weight room for purposes of strength, and he tried to get some kind of tone to his body. This was just one of the first times someone had actually seen and acknowledged it. It was weirder that Annaliese was the one to notice.

Ray gave a short chuckle when Annaliese talked about his button, then headed for the bedroom.

"Right, finding a shirt." On the way to the door he looked over at Alex. "I already got it out of Isabel here. Tell us 'bout what you been doing before you got here. We can ki....we can burn a little time." He headed in, leaving the door open so he could hear.
Edited by Outfoxd, Mar 31 2011, 10:47 PM.
V5 Characters:

Leona Van Kamp

Outfoxd
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Ray had pulled out some of the drawers in the bedroom as Alex told what happened to her, going through several shirts before realizing they'd managed to rest in the house of what must have been a family of goddamned midgets.

He listened to her story, and he felt his heart go out to her. If Alicia had ever died, he would have been done. Game over, fuck life.

"You don't even need to know what you're gonna do. Just come with us." He called out from the room. "Ain't no harm in it."

Ray left out the part where only one of the people on this island was supposed to leave. He had forced himself to not think about it, and he continued to now. Being in the house, relaxing, like this was all some vacation, made it easy.

Ray held up the latest shirt, a tiny periwinkle tanktop that probably belonged to a girl about two feet shorter than himself, when Annaliese called out again, with no small sense of urgency in her voice.

"A what now?" Ray left the bedroom, figuring there was just another wayward soul out there and Annaliese was overreacting again. "I got it, I got it." Ray was fine with one more at the party. This house was becoming a shelter, and considering how well it was going, he didn't mind.

He threw open the sliding door, stepped out onto the deck again. He realized his mistake almost immediately. The wraith with the shotgun and the wild eyes was not another kid looking for friends and a place to rest.

It was too late to go back in. He was sure the kid

Jimmy Brennan. Angry little shit, I think.

saw him as soon as he stepped out of the house, and going back in would put the contingent in more danger.

"Fu...fuck."
V5 Characters:

Leona Van Kamp

Outfoxd
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Like most of Ray's days on the island, the situation seemed to have gone to shit. Atypically, everything had been going well for so long he had almost managed to forget the gravity of where they were.

He shouldn't have been surprised. He should have expected that a bloodstained and beaten kid with a shotgun and a bug up his ass would show up to roust the group from their sanctuary. He should have expected that life at that point was lying to him. But he persisted in having hope, a habit Ray's luck was apparently trying to tell him was a stupid idea.

Ray kept his hands up as Jimmy talked, started gently moving to the side even as the girls came out to get his back.

"Annaliese. Don't aggravate the guy with the shotgun." He said as an aside to Annaliese. This kid didn't seem stable, and it wasn't just because of the weapon and the blood.

Then the wrestler addressed Jimmy. "It's yours, man. We don't want any trouble. You and your girl just help yourselves. We'll...We'll get going."

The last part stung. Ray was getting tired of backing down, especially from people half his size. If he didn't have that gun, Ray would've done unspeakable things to Jimmy. Especially because of how shitty the past week had been treating him.
Edited by Outfoxd, Apr 19 2011, 09:40 PM.
V5 Characters:

Leona Van Kamp

Outfoxd
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
(GMing pre-approved. There'll be another set of Ray/Jimmy posts and then back mostly regularly scheduled posting)

It was amazing how everything could go to to hell over the space of a few seconds.

One moment, Ray was complying with Jimmy's command, moving aside so he could get the house. The next, things went south.

The use of the word nigger didn't really bother Ray. He'd been called that before, by people more intimidating than the kid. The gun was more important than any racial intolerance.

But apparently Annaliese wasn't going to take it, and she showed a side of herself that was, frankly, terrifying. And could not have come at a worse possible time.

The gun came up, and as he saw it, Ray's heart spun around in his chest like a gyroscope. He didn't know how much time actually passed, but with a rush of adrenaline surging in his veins, it seemed like hours as the weapon traced its course up to Annaliese's chest.

No...

He almost didn't feel himself move.

One of the first things Ray learned in wrestling was to not think about what you were going to do. Whether handfighting, reshooting a failed takedown, or maneuvering into a pin, everything was just supposed to flow without thought. Here he put the training to good use.

Ray exploded off his back leg, exhaling in a sharp hiss as he propelled forward, right at Jimmy. The hand closest to Jimmy's weapon batted it aside before it fully got into play, and went flying out of his hand. Likely his unsettled state of mind had done the same for his grip.

Jimmy put up his hands as if to ward the wrestler off, but Ray was ready for that. He dropped levels, brought his forearm up and shot Jimmy's arms skyward as he executed as best a duck-under as he could considering the circumstances. Ray slid under Jimmy's arms and to his side.

With nothing impeding his progress, Ray grabbed hold of Jimmy's waist and locked his hands under his ribs, palm-on-palm in a tight Gable grip.

You smell like blood. You little fucking bastard. Whose?

Ray squeezed as tight as he could, the bony ridge of his clasped hands digging up and under Jimmy's ribs. He hoped the little son of a bitch couldn't breathe, hoped he was suffering.

Jimmy was flailing now, trying to free himself of the grappler's grip, but Ray's grasp was fueled by rage and thirteen years of wrestling practice. He wasn't going anywhere.

One elbow managed to land above Ray's eyebrow, drawing blood that trickled down just to the side of his eye, and he squeezed even tighter. Ray was just going to take him down easy, maybe just trip him and hold him. But he was getting angrier. The kid was going to kill Annaliese, going to kick them out of their fucking sanctuary,

And now I'm bleeding. Motherfucker.

and he was pushing back against Ray.

"If you weren't scared of me before, you little bitch, you should be now." he whispered into Jimmy's ear. "You fucked with the wrong guy's friends."

Ray dropped his hips under his captive's, raised up his arms, and bridged as hard as he could over his shoulder. One hundred and thirty pounds of psychotic teen met the sky before being sent crashing straight down into the ground.

Ray had only ever hit a belly-to-back once, and under similar circumstances. A kid had talked shit about Alicia to him at a wrestling meet once, to get him off his game. Ray dumped the kid on his head and was promptly disqualified for an illegal throw. Not that it mattered then. He had had business to take care of.

Like now.

Ray hadn't noticed before that someone was screaming. He wouldn't know until later that someone had been him.

V5 Characters:

Leona Van Kamp

Outfoxd
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Ray completed the bridge with near perfect form, let his body relax after Jimmy hit the ground, he let go of Jimmy's waist, came up and slid around to pinning position as slick as if he was on the mat. Jimmy wasn't moving. Ray almost cocked his hand back to drop an elbow into the kid's face, but he didn't see much point in it.

Not that he was done with him.

Ray got off of Jimmy, looked over to where the shotgun had landed. He walked over to it, picked it up, surprised by the weight. He hefted it, then walked back over to Jimmy, his hand on the grip of the gun and the barrel pointed down at his writhing form.

"What's it fucking like, Jimmy? Tell me that? What the fuck you think you was gonna do with this shit? You was gonna shoot a motherfucking girl because she called you out on your shit?!"

Jimmy didn't talk. Probably couldn't. Ray snarled, pushed his foot into Jimmy's shoulder and pointed the gun closer.

"I ASKED YOU A GODDAMN QUESTION!"

Brennan still didn't answer. Ray took his foot away, pointed the weapon down by Jimmy's crotch.

"You ain't a man because you had this gun, you little shit. You ain't a man because you killed somebody."

Ray was breathing hard, his exhalations audible.

"I oughta shoot your fucking nuts off, right here." He pushed the barrel right into the seam of Jimmy's crotch.

"Nah. I'm nice. I'll leave you one. Which nut you want, left or right?"

No response.

Ray stepped back, spit on the ground next to Jimmy. "I ain't gonna do you, kid. You ain't fuckin' worth your own goddamn bullets."

Ray turned to the north, paused for a minute, as if considering what he was going to do. Nodding to himself, he wound up, took a running start, and hurled the shotgun as far as he could in that direction. He watched as it flew off and landed in a lawn in front of a ranch style house up the road, disappearing into the long grass.

Ray turned back to the house where they had all stayed, where they had been safe for just a little bit. The whole thing just seemed soured now.

He walked back up to the house, to the group assembled. "Everybody get your shit. We're getting the fuck out of here."

He looked over at Rosa, seemingly noticing her for the first time.

"You fucked you a real winner."

He turned and entered the house, presumably to grab his bag.

((regularly posting order should resume, I know we gotta take care of one more thing and we're out of this one))
V5 Characters:

Leona Van Kamp

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Residential Area · Next Topic »
Add Reply