Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
The Sixth Announcement
Topic Started: Mar 3 2011, 08:20 PM (5,970 Views)
MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Four days and one hour to complete deaths.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley
Offline Profile Goto Top

D/N
Member Avatar
Guy Maddin's favorite A.D.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Requesting an extension on Ricky's death due to personal reasons and to see if I can actually get back to write it myself. Extremely sorry.
v6!
G058: Kaitlyn Greene aka Katy Buried - Horse Tranquilizer and Syringe
She Knew She'd Found Freedom - Questions - Fools - Barons - Opportunities - Sideshows - Dawns - Gulches

v5!
G038: Deanna Hull - Replica Freddy Glove - DECEASED
From Sea to Sky -Smoke--Sun--Tiki--Nine--Repeat--Talk--Now--Drift--Hunger--Valley--Fall--Rust--Paper--Heart--Sky-
B023: Jesse Jennings - Riz Action Figure - DECEASED
From Vision to Glory -Vision--Summon--Time--Plan--Length--Sleep--Cause-

v4!
B006: Ricky Fortino - Trowel - DECEASED
B022: Imraan Al-Hariq - Remington 870 - DECEASED
G036: Carly Jean Dooley - VASE D: - DECEASED
G077: Andrea Raymer - Gunpowder - ?????
Offline Profile Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Three days and forty-four minutes to complete deaths.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dr. Nic
Member Avatar
How cute.
[ *  * ]
William ran out of time here.
Boy #??? - Joshua Edwards
Hanging out somewhere, playing his heart out.
Writer and local retail slave at the comic book store.

Girl #??? - Viktoriya "Vika" Starikova
Floating in the void, unfinished and half-formed.
Hot headed member of the soft ball team, secretly wishing she could fly.

Those who were
Offline Profile Goto Top

Casey the Undead
Member Avatar
Let's go where eagles dare
[ *  *  * ]
And Rena Peters kicks the bucket here. Been a fun game guys. See you in v5.
It's hard to get ahead when half your friends are dead!

V4 Characters:

V5 Characters
Offline Profile Goto Top

Little Boy
Member Avatar
STICK IT IN ZEE BOOOOOOOT~~~~
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I would like to ask for an extension on my death. It looks like it has taken Roland's killers a little while to get everything into position.

Sorry ;_;
V5
Posted Image Posted Image
Oswaldo Marx --> "Chicks dig scars? Yeah, I'm calling bullshit." --> Cicada Nights
Mikko "Mike" Korhonen --> "Interesting, very interesting!" --> A Casual Question
V4 / Mini's
Spoiler: click to toggle

Quote:

"My dick did the Mexican Hat Dance and I had to suppress the moan that wanted to escape." - Casey

NOTE TO SELF: Burns on the left side. LEFT SIDE.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Uh... I think the mods won't sympathize with me that much, but just in case...

May I have an extension? It took me a while to figure out Remy's death, and the thread he's currently in might be getting chaotic sometime in the future, and he still needs to kill off Glory first. Add in the fact that I've been looking at college stuff and just barely have been paying attention lately, and yeah.

As I said, I'm not sure if the mods will say yes, but I just need to explain what the hold up is right now just in case people start yelling at me. XD
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Humiliating things I caught you guys saying

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Posted Image

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
Now you may be wondering, who was wearing the bolo tie? Me or the shark? Answer: YES!
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Indeed, there is zero chance of getting Kari's death (or any of the...four? deaths depending on three handlers leaving Keep On Smiling) done on time. I don't expect anything for myself, as excessive clusternyness isn't a valid reason, but for the others, it's not entirely their fault.
VeeFive

V4

NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU, THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.

Offline Profile Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
One day, two hours, and five minutes to complete deaths.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley
Offline Profile Goto Top

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just to let you know, we might be cutting it really close with Vivien because my layovers got cut and BOTH fucking buses I've been on today lacked outlets... and my laptop wasn't charged. Joy.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nadir
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Requesting a little bit of an extention on Steven´s death because of university stuff, by the end of the week I promise he will meet his Maker (no, not AtomicWaffle; I mean the other Maker...).

Offline Profile Goto Top

Fiori
Member Avatar
The Fiorious One
[ *  *  *  * ]
Might be worth asking for a small extension for Marty's death. I'm just waiting for a post from Kami before posting his death, so with any luck he should be dead by tomorrow.
V5 Characters

Brian Zhdanovich - Homestead
Ruby Forrester - Shopping Mall
Jenna Rhodes - Hotel

Deceased V4 Characters
Offline Profile Goto Top

Zabriel
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Didn't want to ask but I'm in the same messy thread as a few people. It might take a bit for us to all die, but the deaths should start happening all at once when they do. Should make for some interesting reading.

Extension?

EDIT: Actually, I should have my death done tomorrow. Got some things going on, but things are falling a bit more into place. If life doesn't unpause in the next hour I might even have her dead by midnight.
Edited by Zabriel, Mar 13 2011, 06:28 AM.
Takeshi Yoshikawa
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hollyquin
Member Avatar
A friendly clown welcomes you to LOCAH. It seems he would like to be your guide.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
So I was planning to finish Vivien's death tonight, and as I was staring at the "posting reply" screen thinking of what to write my parents start screaming at me to get off the computer because my typing is distracting them from their television.

So...it'll be up tomorrow.
being meguca is suffering

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...
[x] Chitose Saionji [G???] // 公園に千歳は本を読む!

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.

Those Who've Known - V4
Offline Profile Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
If you haven't requested an extension with a valid reason, your death is now late.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic