Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Legoland Empire; Minutes before Announcement 6
Topic Started: Mar 3 2011, 08:06 AM (6,454 Views)
Whirlpool531
Member Avatar
Lets play hide and Seaking!
[ *  *  * ]
((Joss Joiner continued from Birdland))

Jojo continued his walk with Saul, trying to contemplate how he was actually going to be able to uphold his new vow to protect others as Saul pre-emptively stated the return of the announcements. Shortly after that, that familiar crackle proved Saul correct.

So many more people have died, I can't believe that some of their murderers keep going and killing our fellow classmates. Hopefully I'll be able to stop one of them if I ever meet them here. How strange it is to think about fighting someone you walked by in the halls or asked for a pencil. Still, Clio's death proved that even the killers can be killed so nothing is impossible here. Aside from finding a nice spot to change your clothes or something without showing it off to the-

"AHH! Oh my God!"

Jojo roused from his musings and ran towards the bush Saul had just passed through to see him freaking over the corpse of one of the jocks. A hockey player? Eh, hard to remember who's who without a jersey, not to mention he's not in too good of a shape now-

His thought process was cut short by Saul's involuntary heaving into a bush. Jojo felt like he was about to follow suit but held it back and tried his best to talk Saul down..

"Well, I can tell you're not ok, but is there anything I can do? I know its hard to see one of our classmates like this but we can't let it get to us. We still have others to find. Still, if you need it we can rest a moment, say a prayer, but please don't do that again or else I might join you."
V5 Characters

22:41 Caligulove (Ruggahissy) STOP SOLICITING STRANGERS FOR GAY TUBE SEX
23:50 Elena Ebay doesn't seem like it'd work. Ebay is for like, seocnd hand stuff and virginity can't really be second hand.
21:14 bacon THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T BRING YOUR PENIS INTO THE CHATROOM
16:07 Dom Sizzler is an american straight house
19:54 DomienSandow I'm gary oak
19:54 DomienSandow you can't ignore my girth
12:59 GeneralGoose MY NIPPLES ARE EXPLODING WITH DELIGHT
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Whirlpool531
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Jojo felt a bit bad after Saul spoke about the boy lying in front of them. Great job Jojo, belittle the importance of your former classmates to your living ones. He followed behind Saul to the side entrance of the warehouse and only could open his mouth about to warn him of the twigs when the foot went down on them. The half-open mouth was briefly kept that way in shock at the fact that now everyone inside would know they're coming.

He huddled against the side of the building as Saul realized that it was a trap and backed away from them. "Quick get away from the door! They might have a gun trained it and you just gave the signal! Lets wait out here and hope someone else draws their attention for now." I really hope this doesn't end up with Saul getting pumped full of lead, I can't lose someone else from that. Not again.
V5 Characters

23:50 Elena Ebay doesn't seem like it'd work. Ebay is for like, seocnd hand stuff and virginity can't really be second hand.

Whirlpool531
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Jojo couldn't agree more with Saul's decision as he quickly followed the mascot's lead. As he quickened his step to match his partner's he found himself thankful that it hadn't taken a turn for the worse with Saul still being alive and well, unlike what had happened with Roman. I wish we could help that girl, but she could be the one who set up that trap and the last thing we need is a bullet in our heads for trying to be heroes. Theres a difference between being a savior and an idiot hero.

He noticed the other two approaching the warehouse but he quickly retrained his eyes on Saul as he pushed forward.

((Joss Joiner continued elsewhere.))
V5 Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · The Warehouse · Next Topic »
Add Reply