Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Legoland Empire; Minutes before Announcement 6
Topic Started: Mar 3 2011, 08:06 AM (6,184 Views)
decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Tiffany Chanders and Quincy Jones continued from Endings & Beginnings))

((GMing of Quincy Jones approved by Killer_Moth))

It had been about half a day. They'd stopped only periodically to rest, never staying long in one place because people kept on butting in. It was true that they weren't going in and saying "Get over here," but people were still there. The worst part about it was that it got Tiffany to thinking. It got her thinking about the two things closest to her: Quincy and home. Quincy had started out the game as being Tiffany's lackey, but she was now developing actual respect for him - grudging respect, but it was still there. He was putting up with this situation better than she was, and Quincy had been able to kill where she probably would have been unable to do so. Of course the unfortunate thing was, Quincy still had to die in order for her to go home and to see her mom.

Tiffany had actually shed a couple tears at the thought of her mother. Unlike Quincy, her mother was the only person Tiffany would admit respect for or truthfully talk about anything going into the game. They'd had such good times at the mall and at the spa.

If I'm lucky, maybe I'll actually get to celebrate with her.

She'd been a little lost in her thoughts when she'd noticed the big building a couple hundred feet away. Tiffany looked at Quincy behind her, who simply nodded as they approached the building.
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((GMing of Quincy Jones approved by Killer_Moth))

As they approached the building ahead, both Quincy and Tiffany noticed the people there. Two of them had simply decided to leave, which was of no matter to either of them. Had they been able to see into the office, they would have noticed Jason Harris, whom neither Quincy or Tiffany had really talked to, hiding with Ma'afu Tuigmala - while Quincy had talked with him talked a couple times, but they'd never been close, while Tiffany had never even noticed him, as tall guys seemed to be the proverbial dime a dozen at Bayview. But there was one person whom they both noticed that, as she ran for cover, created some conflicting feeling in the pair.

Felicia Carmichael.

Quincy almost laughed out of relief and at the humor in the coincidence. Now he finds her, after giving up on it. Tiffany, on the other hand, was not as happy.

Great. Now the dumb bitch comes. If she even THINKS of making a move, she's going to get it. Tiffany wasn't going to have to worry about that at the moment, for the first move was made by Quincy.

"Felicia! Hey, Felicia!" Quincy practically laughed at the fact, as Tiffany just rolled her eyes.

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Great.

This thought went through both Tiffany and Quincy simultaneously for different reasons. For Quincy, it was that he was happy at having finally found Felicia, and he could finally talk to her again, as all thoughts of his giving up on her made him feel a little ashamed. Tiffany, on the other hand, was pissed off at the fact that Felicia was back. Tiffany now had to take care of that problem as well as that of the other psychos. She would have stopped Quincy, but if she did it right now, she could lose him, and he had the rifle.

"I ... I can't believe I found you, I thought, I thought you were gone," Quincy wasn't much for words, especially now. He was starting to feel a little conflicted - on the one hand, Tiffany had stood by him for the past week, but he'd been looking for Felicia for the past week, and they had been dating before the game - the hiccup during prom was simply that: a hiccup, a small problem that could be smoothed over.

Great. Now I'm starting to feel bad about this. Why can't things be simple?

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Yeah, I guess I'm still here! Heh heh... I mean, where would I go? This bein' an island and all, and I'm not dead because I haven't been on the announcements..."

"U-Um... Quincy, we really need to talk ... I, um.. I'm trying not to judge, but you... well, did you..." Felicia was nervous as hell, that much was true.

"Why did you do it? Just... I don't hate you, but I need to know." And that was it. The meat of the problem as to why Quincy had been nervous about meeting up with Felicia in the first place. Quincy gulped as he started.

"I was looking for you this entire time. FIrst this one guy ... he was with someone else and I thought he was going to attack, so I took him out. Then the other guy, he wouldn't talk so, I tried to convince him, but he wouldn't say anything and he tried to hit me, so I killed him." Quincy tried to phrase it as best as he could, but the thin layer of flop sweat indicated his lack of confidence in his own ability to convince Felicia that his kills were of no concern.

Tiffany, on the other hand, was relishing this. Felicia already didn't seem to like the fact that Quincy was a double killer. It seemed like all Tiffany had to do to get Felicia away was to simply let Quincy blunder on.

This is going to be nice.

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"No... no, stop! This isn't a stupid game, Quincy! You can't just... just kill off the people we went to school with to find me! Why did you want to find me so bad!?"

Quincy was stumped. He'd spent all this time trying to find her, and now, for what? So she could push him away?

"But ... but I love you. That's why I did all this. I was worried that if ... if I let them go, they could kill you."

Quincy was, needless to say, unable to put how he felt into words. He had been so scared, so suspicious, that he had played into the idea of having to cut through the competition. It had never occurred to him that things might have gone better if he had simply asked nicely.

Tiffany just listened to Felicia and Quincy and laughed. This was just too funny. Felicia was complaining about Quincy killing after she had killed somebody? That was rich.

"Okay, get off your fucking high horse, Felicia. I heard the announcements as well as you did, and you're just as guilty as him. Stupid hypocrite."

It took about two seconds for Tiffany to realize that she shouldn't have said any of that out loud.

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The look on Felicia's face said it all. Tiffany had overstepped her boundaries on this one. She'd done it before, with Bridget Connolly. Of course, that incident had been at Bayview, where she'd gotten slapped across the face like she was just some whore. All that required were some fake tears to the librarian and a new layer of makeup to cover the red mark on her face. This wasn't such a forgiving set of circumstances, given that Felicia decided to pull out a gun and aim it directly at Tiffany.

"I... h.... ah... I... You don't know shit... you don't... know anything I've been through, you. Fucking. Cunt! For the last three days... maybe four... I lost count, I don't give a shit anymore, I... a... augh, you..." She sniffed at some snot and tried to push forward. "All of my friends are dying. I've watched some die, I've woken up... and they're dead beside me... I've found their fucking corpses floating in the ocean! Have you done that? Have you!?" As Quincy stared at Tiffany, simply offended at the statement, his eyes went back to Felicia as she pointed the gun to the ceiling and

click

Nothing happened, even as Quincy and Tiffany flinched. It was as if the universe had decided to give Tiffany a break as she sighed in relief while Felicia pointed the gun back to Tiffany.

What is she going to do with that now? It's not like

BANG

What Tiffany and Quincy weren't aware of was that a few of the rounds set aside for the SOTF program hadn't been stored properly. The result was a phenomenon commonly referred to as "hangfire," where the primer would smolder into a delayed ignition. Normally, the delay is so short that it is assumed that everything worked properly, but in this event, the ignition had taken about five or six seconds, enough time for Tiffany to falsely believe that she was completely safe before the gun discharged directly into her heart.

If there was any comfort for Tiffany, it was that she neither heard nor felt the bullet penetrate, as the shot killed her instantaneously as both Quincy and Felicia stood there with shocked expressions on their faces, and she fell lifelessly to the floor, having never had any idea of what had happened, or that there was no way she could talk her way out of this situation.

FEMALE STUDENT #50 - TIFFANY CHANDERS: ELIMINATED
115 STUDENTS REMAIN

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · The Warehouse · Next Topic »
Add Reply