Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
February Mid-Month Rolls
Topic Started: Feb 15 2011, 02:45 PM (5,332 Views)
Gwbiii
~~PCH0000~~
[ *  *  * ]
So yeah, Mia Kuiper is saving Reiko Ishida from meta-death with heroics.
Edited by Gwbiii, Feb 17 2011, 06:58 AM.
G003 - Sarah Xu -"Th-then I-I'll stitch you up."---> 開始
G049 - Mia Kuiper - "lada didi dada di dum dum."---> Anfang
B040 - Richard Han - "YOU WIN THIS TIME, GRAAAVIIIIITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"
G094 - Raina Morales
-*snort* pretty cows...---> Began: Bump in the Night || Ended: A New Day
""-Mandarin ""-Cantonese ""-German ""-Spanish
Offline Profile Goto Top

Gwbiii
~~PCH0000~~
[ *  *  * ]
I might not need it, but i'd like to ask for an extension on Mia's death because my health is all over the place, i've got a completely broken sleeping pattern, and a small pile of things to get done before uni goes back next week. Oh, and my weekend plan just got monopolised by visiting relatives -_-

So yeah, hopefully i'll get it done today / tomorrow (before deadline and ACCORDING TO ZE ORIGINAL PLAN) but i'd like to ask for a precautionary extension because i have the horrible feeling that's just not going to work with all this other urgent/unavoidable stuff flyijng around.
G003 - Sarah Xu -"Th-then I-I'll stitch you up."---> 開始
G049 - Mia Kuiper - "lada didi dada di dum dum."---> Anfang
B040 - Richard Han - "YOU WIN THIS TIME, GRAAAVIIIIITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"
G094 - Raina Morales
-*snort* pretty cows...---> Began: Bump in the Night || Ended: A New Day
""-Mandarin ""-Cantonese ""-German ""-Spanish
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic