Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Anthem for Doomed Youth; day six, open
Topic Started: Feb 9 2011, 08:31 PM (4,679 Views)
decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Charlene Norris continued from Without Love, It Cannot Be Seen))

Charlie had been running for ... actually, she didn't know how long. The only rest she had taken was to take care of the cut that Hayley had left on her arm. So now, her sweatshirt was wrapped around her waist, allowing any nearby pervert to see her boobs bouncing around. Not that she cared much right now as she entered the tunnel. The only things she felt was exhaustion from having run ever since the woods, and a dull pain from the now covered cut on her left arm, from the knife now in her bag.

As she walked through the now dark tunnels, she could make out conversation and a small light. She couldn't make out who it was or what they were saying over the pounding of her own heart, nor did she care about it. The only thing she really could make out was that Hayley wasn't here, and that fact made her current location as safe as any.

As she slid down the wall at sat down about five feet away from the light, she ignored the voice in her head reminding her of Maxwell Lombardi and Reiko Ishida as her gun clattered to the ground as she attempted, with little success, to relax.
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
As Charlie sat down in an unsuccessful attempt to relax, the voices that she had been unable to hear due to her own heartbeat and sheer lack of concentration of the fact started to come into focus.

"... took my James from me ... don't know what I'll do ... guess ..." Just her luck. It was Thea. Of course, now that Charlene realized that Thea had been right, the reunion probably wasn't going to be too bad. Then someone else started to speak.

"Yo. It's Joe Rios. I'm unarmed." That voice Charlie didn't recognize. She didn't know of anyone in the class named Joe, let alone Joe Rios. What this probably meant was that they'd simply never met, or that Joe was just one of those many, many people that she was simply acquainted with.

"Hey! ... We're unarmed, too." That voice belonged to Acacia Salinger, tennis captain (a fact that Charlie had almost gotten over, although given the past week, "tennis captain" didn't really mean much in the grand scheme) and fellow cheerleader. Charlie giggled at the fact that she had just created a pun for the group that might form in the next few minutes. It was a pretty lame pun, but it was still there. In any event, Charlie took out her flashlight and pointed it at the source of the male voice, having to aim around Thea and Acacia to do so.

Damn, this could get good. A weird thought to pop up at this time, but a knife to the arm kinda changed things

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Joe whoever flinched as the light danced around his body and he took a look at the three of them.

"Actually, never mind, I think I'll be leaving you girls alone." Joe turned around and left. Charlie wasn't too bothered by the fact as she kept her light trained on his retreating form.

"Guess I should eat some of these horrible carbs too. What I wouldn't give for some proteins or some veggies."

"I know, right? I never thought I'd crave a carrot quite so much. Especially here, night vision would be awesome! ..."
It was at that point that Acacia took an interest in the lights and then leaned over and pointed her flashlight at Charlene, causing her to momentarily turn away as her eyes were forced to adjust to the light.

"Hey, Charlie!" Acacia paused for a second, while trying to do something that Charlene really didn't care about. "Why're you hiding in the shadows? Hair dye gone wrong?" Charlie laughed. Not because the joke was funny, but because of all the things that had happened to her, a small part of her was wondering if the game was starting to make her go a little psychopathic.

"Well, hey Acacia. You wouldn't believe who I met today." Charlene pointed her flashlight so that it was centered on Acacia's body. "That's right. Hayley fucking Kelly. Nothing much happened, though. She threw a knife into my arm, and I shot back. So, yeah, I'm just peachy. How are you doing?" Naturally, the sarcasm was dripping from her voice as she rattled off what had happened to her, a smirk decorating her face.

Yep. This game was making a psychopath out of her.

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thea didn't seem pleased. Maybe because she had been the one who wanted to kill Hayley in the first place (well, maybe not get that extreme, but Thea had been quite affected by Hayley killing James, and any meeting between Thea and Hayley wasn't going to be good). At the very least, her body language said it all as she crossed her arms.

"Did you kill her?" Charlene just shrugged, genuinely stumped.

"Don't know. I just shot and ran. If she's dead, no skin off my chest. If not, I'm probably not going to miss again." Charlie paused, momentarily looking down, noting that maybe using the word "chest" hadn't been the best terminology.

"Oh, but, let me guess, you told me ..."

"If it ain't my favourite chickadees. How you girls doing? And like, what the fuck are you doing way the fuck under here?" Charlie turned around, her flashlight swinging towards the other male voice. She thought that Joe whoever had come back, but realized that something like that was just dumb, considering that he just left, and the new guy looked and sounded weirdly like ...

"Ah, whatever. Look, you, uh, you all totally need to get back to the big fuckin' house down by the beach, I can, I can totally take you there ...

Ricky Fortino. He was a part of the football team, and a common sight at the parties. It sounded like the guy was simply drunk off his ass.

"Heeey, Charlene, like uh, Aaron Hicks is totally waiting on you, I think he might start fucking Clio or something if you don't get there soon. Same with James, Thea, uh ... except for the fucking Clio part."

Now Charlie was getting a little confused. First of all, because Aaron Hicks wasn't in the game, and second, because according to the previous announcements, Clio was dead (and had been dating some wrestler anyways), as was James.

"Oh yeah, and you're ALWAYS welcome, Acacia girl. So come on, whatcha say?" Ricky held up a bottle of something that clearly wasn't any alcoholic drink Charlie had ever seen and drank heartily. For Charlene's part, she just momentarily looked at Thea and Acacia, completely flabbergasted, and then looked at Ricky, her left hand still pointing the flashlight at Ricky, her right hand slowly picking up her gun as she stood up - not like she was planning on shooting Ricky or anything. Stupidity wasn't exactly a crime punishable by death - and even if it was, Charlene wasn't exacly one to talk about that, although she did have one sentence for Ricky:

"Ricky, are you high, or have you just completely lost your mind?"

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Inactivity avoidance post))

Charlene rolled her eyes at Ricky and grasped her gun.

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Nah, hey, just come on. I tell you, you gals don't know what'cher missing. We've got all this alcohol and shit, makes everything good." Ricky stepped towards the trio. He was just not getting it. In fact, he didn't even seem to realize that he was on SOTF. In spite of that, Charlene wasn't seeing Ricky as being dangerous. He was, however, getting to be extremely annoying right now.

"I think we should fire." Charlene glanced incredulously at Acacia. Was Acacia seriously suggesting that they kill RIcky for being drunk and annoying? It was true that Charlie was feeling a little cranky due to being attacked and stabbed by Hayley, but this was Ricky (she'd heard that he'd killed somebody), not Maxwell Lombardi or Reiko Ishida or anything.

"We're not joking, Ricky. Get out, or we'll have to move on to more... forceful... encouragement." Charlie redirected her attention to Ricky as she pointed her gun at Ricky, grasping it with both hands.

"Ricky, seriously. This isn't a party and you're starting to get on my nerves right now. Go away."

She looked to Acacia and said, as quietly as she could, "No way. I'm not shooting a guy just for being annoying."

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Just stayed up all night for watch - don't think I'll wake up before the deadline. Also, GMing Acacia Salinger to get her out of the DZ))

Things were getting tense. First Acacia had a gun pointed at Ricky, then Charlie decided to point her gun at Ricky, and then Thea spoke up:

"I agree with Charlie." She then spoke to Ricky "For the time being. Why don't you just continue on your way. Just because I'm not firing now, doesn't mean I won't change my mind. Especially if you try to disrespect James' memory or more importantly us." Thea pulled her hand out of her bag to reveal yet another gun.

Shit, how many guns are on this island? Ricky just lurched forward.

"Hey, girls, I don't know what you're talkin' about. You wanna talk to James about disrespect or whatever, come tell him, y'know? But, I don't get why you've gotta be so fuckin' rude to a ... a buddy just tryin' to let you know what's up, you know? He paused as he stepped towards them, still. "I mean, come on, Charlene. Don't you wanna see Aaron?"

Ricky just wasn't getting it. He had somehow managed to believe that he was at some party, and that everything was just fine. She was thinking of what to do when Thea took action.

"You know what Ricky, you're right. What was I thinking? Of course I want to see James." Thea walked past Ricky and turned around. "C'mon ladies, aren't you in a hurry to see them?" Thea nodded towards the entrance. Charlene just lowered her gun and looked at Thea for a second as Thea continued.

"Thanks for the message Ricky, but you understand how it would look if we showed up with a boy in our midst. We'll take it from here." And with that, Thea walked away. Charlie looked at Acacia and then back to Ricky.

"Uh, yeah. Sorry about that. I'll go see what Aaron's up to." Charlie followed Thea out of the tunnel system, with Acacia close behind her.

Someone had better tell me what's going on

((Charlene Norris and Acacia Salinger continued in The Use of Common Sense is Authorized.))

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Tunnels · Next Topic »
Add Reply