Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Amazing Journey/Sparks
Topic Started: Feb 7 2011, 07:59 AM (1,923 Views)
KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Anna Chase spazzing in from And As If It Couldn't Get Any Worse))

Oh god, where was she?

Spiky-Head was still nowhere to be found, Marty and Joshua Krakowski had ran off, she was carrying a bag that was starting to get somewhat heavy, and it wasn't like she hadn't heard the announcement!

Ben... Ben... Ben... oh dear god. Someone shot him. Someone shot him and killed him. And Joshua Krakowski lied to them. Marty. Marty shot that girl, not some random person. Ben was dead, and Marty was a murderer, and Joshua Krakowski had lied to them, and that girl Michelle had been shot after going crazier, and- and-

Oh god, things weren't working out well again, were they?

She needed to find Spiky-Head right now. She had ran off while she was still bleeding, for Christs' sake! What she needed to do was lay down and rest, not running around willy-nilly to the point where the wound was unable to heal.

So, needless to say, Chase was basically a pile of nerves by this point.

And Marty and Joshua Krakowski weren't coming back after all. Were they? Joshua Krakowski had said that they were coming back, right? But... Marty had killed... could she look at him normally now that he did that? And Michelle-person and Ben were dead. Not coming back.

They weren't coming back.

Currently Chase was nearby some kind of rock wall. A rocky terrain? Looked like it. Looked like part of the mountain that had loomed over them for the past few days. That was probably it. Now to find Spiky-Head. Taking a second to wipe her face of sweat and tears, she went off looking once more.

She turned around a corner, and...

Bingo! Spiky-Head was right there, entering what appeared to be a cave! There, now she can catch up to her, make her calm down, and possibly head back to the little shack they were in before so they could rest properly.

Taking a few more steps forward, she soon placed her bag on the ground and ran towards the girl.

"Spiky-Head!" Chase yelled. "Don't... d-don't do that! You still need to re-recover! And they're coming back..."

Thing was, though, how would she react to Marty's killing once they got back? Ben's death? She was so panicked right now. But she found Spiky-Head, which was a relief. For now, worry about her. Not about Ben. Not about Marty. Her. Just stay calm.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Humiliating things I caught you guys saying

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Posted Image

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Ah, sorry, fumbled and accidentally clicked post before I was finished because I'm a klutz.))

Oh hell.

Spiky-Head... was definitely not happy. First off, apparently she didn't like the nickname she had picked out for her. Aston. That was her name. This entire time, she had only been calling her that because she didn't know her name, even after her hair had started to become less spiky. Apparently she knew hers somehow, but she didn't know that she liked to be called Chase. In any case, she was becoming angered by this alone.

And then Spiky- Aston reiterated the announcement to her. Marty was a killer, Joshua Krakowski lied, yadda yadda. Like she didn't know that. Like she didn't notice Ben's name came up as well. Like she hadn't noticed what the hell kind of situation they were in.

Seriously, she wasn't an idiot. Yes, she did say and do stupid things from time to time. But she wasn't a complete moron, was she? Chase's face briefly contorted in an expression of frustration.

Before Chase could lash back, Aston focused her attention on... something else. Chase spun around, pointing the crossbow at the newcomer. Asian... Ishida? Chase only thought that for a split second before deciding against it. No, this girl was taller and looked nothing like her. Wait, Haraguchi? Yes, Haraguchi! She had ended up talking to Haraguchi a few times. She was the Japanese exchange student, right? She probably thought that she was some deranged foaming at the mouth weeabo, based on the few conversations she had with her. For whatever reason, the conversations had turned to anime. Why, she didn't know. To be honest, she didn't know why she did anything. But in any case, she probably didn't leave a good impression in hindsight.

Haraguchi talked about how she had ended up following them on her way to the mansion. So wait. First off, there was a mansion on the island? Second, why was she following them? Haraguchi had also said that she had been off by herself for a while, but she was glad to have found someone.

Chase lowered the crossbow. It could be a trick. Haraguchi was probably planning something. But it was best to keep her talking, and not react hostilely.

"Uh... we're just a little upset because... uh... two people in our group r-ran off after k-killing someone. They'd s-said they'd be back soon, but... well, th-they kind of... well, lied to us. And her arm's hurt... so..."

She had tried her best to appear calm, casual, and not at all frightened or angered. Heck, she had even forced a smile on her face while talking. Appear calm to her, and she won't look down on her, right?

Looking back at Sp- Aston, she said "Uh, listen. They didn't t-take your gun. I have it. It was still lying out-outside the shack just after you left. I w-went ahead and brought the weapons with me at-at the cost of my back. I only m-managed to get it and the crowbar in my b-bag. And they're coming back, right? Said so. They didn't leave us to die, did they?"

Chase... wasn't actually sure they were coming back or if she wanted them back. They had killed someone and lied to them, leaving them to their own devices. But... but... she had to look up for the time being, right? In any case, she was trying her best not to lash out at her.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Posted Image

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So Aston just stood there, as if in surprise. So she seriously did think they took her gun, huh? They were coming back, as she kept reminding herself. They were just... well, they had to be careful around them from now on. After all, one was a liar and one was a murderer. Sure, Michelle had been attacking them, but... you know. She wasn't sure if she could hang around someone who had previously killed. And his friend had... he had lied to them, didn't he?

They could head back to the shack, hide out, wait for those two to return. Well, Aston needed to rest, didn't she? Her arm was bleeding again. She didn't need to be up and about like this, obviously. She needed rest, not to be wandering around searching for them and her gun!

And Eiko. Would she hurt them? Apparently she was looking for someone else too. Peter Siu... that name didn't ring a bell, did it? It did, actually, but she didn't remember who it belonged to. It had been a while. She knew a fair amount of people at school, but sometimes she drew blanks at names. This was one of those times.

Aston was about to say something, but-

And suddenly, a gunshot. Chase jumped at the sound. It sounded far off, but it was close enough for them to hear. What was that? Oh god, someone was off shooting something close enough where they can hear them. That... wasn't good news.

Aston seemed to notice it as well. And suddenly, before she knew it, Aston had brushed beside them and had headed out of the tunnel, seemingly walking off.

No! Not this again! Lie down! That was what she had to be doing! Please, she just needed to rest! She had already made her wound start bleeding again!

"N-no... come back!" Chase yelled at her, trying to get her attention.

Before she could run after her, Eiko started to ask her something. What was going on? And she wanted to go to the mansion to find something. But what? It seemed she wanted to meet up again afterwords. Could she trust her, though? Something told her that Eiko might be like the others. Most, if not all, people here were in some way messed up. It wasn't as if people here weren't fighting in some way or another, or that they were nice people. Heck, Michelle... Michelle in the end turned out to be psychotic, like she predicted. And Ben, Dawne, Jon, Rekka, Michelle... all gone. It only showed that no matter what move she made, she had to be careful. Even if Eiko was friendly. She had to worry. Eiko was being nice. But she didn't know whether she was being nice because it was the right thing or because she wanted her to lower her guard.

Taking a deep breath, she said "Uh... honestly don't know where w-we're going. I'm going to run after her. She-she's hurt, you know. Listen, we w-were sup-supposed to meet up with the other-er two nearby the mines. Right in a shack we had found. Hopefully th-they'll be back soon, but we don't know if... if they... erm, changed since they left. If they did..."

She didn't know where she was going with this.

"I'll go look for her and bring her back, okay?"

With that, Chase brushed past Eiko and grabbed her bag, spinning around to look at her again.

Please don't die. She didn't want any more death. What would happen if she found the spot and Joshua Krakowski and Marty were different? What if someone like Lombardi got her? What if... oh god, even when she was suspicious of people she worried about them.

"I guess I'll see you soon, then?"

And so, Chase wandered off in search of Aston.

"SPIK-" she had started to call out, but corrected herself. "ASTON!"

((Anna Chase continued in Later Buddy))
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.

In Loving Memory

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · The Tunnels · Next Topic »
Add Reply