Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Later, Buddy; Private Thread
Topic Started: Feb 4 2011, 06:17 PM (5,358 Views)
decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Tiffany Chanders continued from Facile Princeps))

The past couple of days had not been the best for Tiffany. While she and Quincy had managed to stay out of trouble, she'd had no chance to improve upon herself (Needless to say, her hair and clothes were a mess.), and what little sleep she had gotten had been on the ground, as opposed to a proper bed. So, at that point, she was, to put it nicely, a little cranky. The only good part was that Clio Gabriella, psycho whore, had been killed.

That was the state of things as she and Quincy came across the Fun Fair. The sight of a carnival was actually new for Tiffany - she and her mom had never sunk as low as to go to a carnival. It was just a bunch of rinky-dink rides that would probably fall apart if they were turned on. The only other thing of note was the fact that there were two people sitting on the carousel.

"Right, I'm not getting caught out this time. We go in hard, we ask the questions, we don't take any shit. I'm not having anybody point a gun at me again. OK?" Tiffany nodded as she followed behind Quincy. As they approached, Tiffany noted the two guys there, who were, as far as Tiffany was concerned, nobodies.

Actually, one of them she recognized as Marty Lovett. Bit of a loner. She'd hit on him once (she had a date coming up and needed her homework done fast), but it didn't turn out very well. Marty had shot someone, according to the last announcement. That meant that the other guy was Joshua Krakowski, who was about ten years behind normal fashion sense. So, Marty was a threat, Joshua ... probably not. Quincy raised the rifle and pointed it directly at the pair as Tiffany gripped her golf club, ready to swing at either of the two.

"Okay, you two. Hands where I can see them. We want weapons, supplies and information. You gonna make this easy? Or do I have to waste ammo on you both?"
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Woahwoahwoah, its cool man! Take it easy! We ain't got any weapons or supplies on us or anything! We'll tell you whatever you wanna know, just ... just put the gun down, okay? You don't have to do thi-"

Joshua got up and started to talk, but Quincy was having none of it.

"Sit the fuck back down! Tiffany, they say they're not carrying anything. Frisk 'em, and get their bags. I'll keep 'em covered." Tiffany nodded. Right now, Quincy was in charge, and she had no problem with it, mainly because it worked in her favor. She approached the pair, placing her golf club inside her bag, which hung over her left shoulder.

"Start talking. I want to know who else you've met, what they're carrying, and any other surprises you may have found. I'm particularly interested in if you've seen 'Licia. You say the right words, and you get to walk out of here. If not ... you get to say hello to my little friend."

The pair didn't seem to have their bags with them, so Tiffany started by checking Marty. After frisking him, checking his belt line and pockets mainly, it was pretty clear that he had nothing of value. Next up was Joshua. This guy was a different story as Tiffany pulled the ... thing out from Joshua's belt.

"Okay, what's this?" Tiffany waved the thing around to show both Joshua and Quincy.

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"W-What? Oh, that! That's the metal... Stick-thingey I got assigned as my weapon. Completely forgot I still had it on me..... Uh, if its any c-consolation, its totally useless by the way. Barely even a weapon, really, I mean. Its not like you can actually KILL anyone with it or anything, especially people with big intimidating guns aimed right at me ..."

Tiffany was not convinced. She knew a lie when she saw one - although in this case, it was quite possible Joshua was telling the truth and she didn't really care to note that fact. Joshua gulped as he continued spewing complete BS, although since it was on the subject of Felicia, Tiffany didn't really care about it.

"Anyway, uh... Who've we met? Well, um, I-we kind of came into contact with R.J Lowe pretty early on, but that was ages ago and he could be anywhere by now. We, uh, also kinda bumped into Rachel Gettys the other day by the river. She was hobbling around on some kind of walking stick the last time we saw her... Apart from them though, pretty much everyone else we've met are already kinda dead ... and I'm, uh, sorry but neither of us have any idea where Felicia is. Last time I saw her we were all just about to get on the coach and stuff. I wish we could help you out there, I really do, but ..."

Quincy was, to his credit, not buying it either. She might have to keep a closer eye on him after this, but for now, she was going to have to trust him.

"Come on now, you expect me to believe that? And so soon after we caught you lying about your weapon. There's hundreds of this on the island. And you've only met two people between the pair of you. You been hiding all this time? You've gotta know more than that. But it looks like you need some encouragement." Tiffany glanced as Quincy pointed the rifle down, and ...

BANG

"AHHHRGH, OH GOD!!!"

Joshua's right knee exploded in a red mist as he fell to his knees, screaming. Tiffany herself gave a startled yelp as she dropped the stick and quickly stepped back, blood spraying onto her legs and shoes.

What the ... stupid asshole couldn't have even told me he was going to do that? These shoes are GUCCI. They're worth more than the three of you combined!

Despite the extreme irritation she was now feeling because there was blood covering her shoes, Tiffany turned her attention to Marty. Joshua wasn't exactly going anywhere, not with his kneecap annihilated by a bullet, and Marty was going off on Quincy, although Tiffany was pretty confident that if Marty tried anything, he'd be dead before Tiffany could say the word. Even if Quincy hesitated, all Tiffany would have to do is act scared and ...

"MARTY, RUUUN!"

Tiffany turned her head to Joshua. In spite of her previous judgement, Joshua was running straight for Quincy, ready to ...

Oh, shit.

Even with Quincy's misstep, Tiffany wasn't about to let anything happen to him. He was just too valuable right now, even if he didn't even seem to realize that he was being attacked. Joshua, on the other hand, meant nothing to her. As such, Tiffany felt no qualms in taking out her golf club as she ran towards Joshua and swinging it at his head with all the strength she could muster.

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Joshua went down almost immediately, what with Tiffany and then Quincy whacking him in the head. Had Tiffany bothered to look, she would have seen Marty run off with the stick that she had found. It was a good thing for Tiffany, though, that she wouldn't have cared about it anyway ...

BANG

Quincy swung the rifle around, producing a small flame from the end of the barrel where the bullet exited, blowing a hole in Joshua's head. It was funny, really. This was, in a way, Tiffany's first kill, albeit indirectly. Had a psychologist been there, the theory would have been put forth that Tiffany's attitude of others before the game, namely that she was superior to other people by dint of her wealth and appearance, combined with the pressures of the game, had caused her to feel almost nothing for Joshua.

Loser.

Tiffany finally looked at Quincy. To his credit, was holding up decently. The blow to the face from Joshua didn't seem to faze him.

"Are you - "

BANG

Tiffany was about to ask Quincy how he was doing when she heard a gunshot, which whizzed by her head. She was tempted to ask Quincy why he decided to fire at her for a second, until she realized that the rifle hadn't moved, which meant ...

BANG

BANG

Tiffany screamed as she immediately dove to the ground, turning momentarily to see someone else shooting at the two of them. From what she could see, it was definitely NOT Marty, meaning that someone had either been following Marty, or had already been there. Either way, this new person decided that now was the time to shoot at Quincy and Tiffany. Had she been closer, she would have noted Aston Bennett, and that she was in grief over the fact that Quincy had shot Joshua. Of course, given the distance, and the fact that she was being shot at, Tiffany couldn't have cared less who was shooting or why they were shooting.

BANG

BANG

Tiffany covered her ears. Partially because the shots were quite loud, particularly because coupled with screwing her eyes shut, it almost shut out the paralyzing fear and helped her focus on a time when she was with people she actually respected - namely, her mother.

BANG

BANG

I just want to go home. Please, let me go home ...

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Yeah, this post sucks, but so do comp hours))

"Get over here!"

Tiffany looked up to the source of the voice. Quincy was hiding behind a building. Of course, with Psycho-chick firing at her, she didn't want to move. Then again, with Psycho-chick firing, it meant that she could get hit. Given how frightened she was, Tiffany could hardly think in this situation. Of course, she wasn't really accustomed to getting shot at, either, so it would have made sense. If she had been able to think about anything, it would have been asking herself whether it was safer to stay where she was, or to get up and hide with Quincy. As such, TIffany made a decision, albeit unconsciously.

Tiffany scrabbled up, staying as low as possible while still running towards where she had heard and now could see Quincy, stopping only when she was behind the building and Quincy, who was currently her only source of protection.

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The shooting had stopped. Psycho Girl had, for whatever reason, given them a break.

"Okay, Tiff. We've done all we can here. I figure we take advantage of this break and get out of here. I'm not risking you in attacking this pair. Sooner or later, they're meat anyway. We need to pick our targets, pick our chances, if we're going to get out of this. Now come on."

Quincy kept himself crouched down as he started away from Psycho Girl and some other girl whom Tiffany wouldn't really care to know either now or back at Bayview. She just followed Quincy and got out of there. There were only two things that were really going through her head as she left.

The first thought was that she and Quincy had been very close to literally eating a bullet. The second was that as Quincy had been the one to fire the shot into Joshua, it was pretty likely that Danya announce him as the killer, regardless of Tiffany's small role in what had happened, meaning that nobody was going to be suspicious of her. Well, they wouldn't be more suspicious of her.

((Tiffany Chanders continued in Endings and Beginnings))

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · The Fun Fair · Next Topic »
Add Reply