Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
The Fifth Announcement
Topic Started: Feb 2 2011, 07:54 PM (8,047 Views)
Fiori
Member Avatar
The Fiorious One
[ *  *  *  * ]
*sigh* Well, it was doomed to happen eventually wasn't it?

Whilst a hero/null save would be VERY welcome, feel free to send me a PM if you're interested in offing Joshua. Preferably (Although not necessarily) someone with a gun, seeing as I DO have a vague-ish idea for how to do it.
V5 Characters

Brian Zhdanovich - Homestead
Ruby Forrester - Shopping Mall
Jenna Rhodes - Hotel

Deceased V4 Characters
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fiori
Member Avatar
The Fiorious One
[ *  *  *  * ]
Joshua's deathrights have been claimed, and the death will be occurring here.

V5 Characters

Jenna Rhodes - Hotel

Deceased V4 Characters
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fiori
Member Avatar
The Fiorious One
[ *  *  *  * ]
Just mentioning that my internet's been dead all day, which kind of prevented me from being able to post. Which along with the fact that I'm going to be watching Frenzy momentarily with my family means that I probably won't be able to post before the end of today...

...However, unless my internet decides to fucking die on me AGAIN, i'll almost certainly have Joshua's death up ASAP. You'll probably be able to tell if thats the case if i'm not on chatzy at all tomorrow.

So... Yeah, guess i'm kind of asking for a minor(ish) extension, although I'll probably not need it if i'm quick enough. I'll try my best to get it up tomorrow as soon as I can.
V5 Characters

Jenna Rhodes - Hotel

Deceased V4 Characters
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fiori
Member Avatar
The Fiorious One
[ *  *  *  * ]
Its been done :(

Sorry that I didn't get this up sooner.
V5 Characters

Jenna Rhodes - Hotel

Deceased V4 Characters
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic