Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
The Fifth Announcement
Topic Started: Feb 2 2011, 07:54 PM (8,190 Views)
armeggedonCounselor
Member Avatar
D--> I need a towel
[ *  *  *  * ]
We all knew this day would come someday....

I like how I am more colloquially known by my chat handle than my actual Username....

Anyway, if somebody wants to hero Kyle, I would be forever grateful, although I do not have a hero card to offer in return at this time. After the three day period is up, PM me for death rights, as I have a mildly particular plan in mind.
V5 Character(s)
Offline Profile Goto Top

armeggedonCounselor
Member Avatar
D--> I need a towel
[ *  *  *  * ]
Kyle's demise has been claimed by decoy's Charlene. Should be started tomorrow and completed in a few days- hopefully by friday.
V5 Character(s)
Offline Profile Goto Top

armeggedonCounselor
Member Avatar
D--> I need a towel
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well, obviously I did not get the death done by Friday like I had planned. Sometimes life is like that.

At this point in time my computer is bugging me every fifteen minutes to tell me my hard drive is dying. As I have said on Away, computer problems have inundated my life.

That being said, I would like to get an extension. No more than two days, and it may not be necessary at all. Just covering my bases.
V5 Character(s)
Offline Profile Goto Top

armeggedonCounselor
Member Avatar
D--> I need a towel
[ *  *  *  * ]
It's done.

It is much better than the last death I did, I'll tell you that much. Poor Kyle. He died a virgin. Ironic, because he had just been thinking about how much he wanted to die not a virgin.

THAT IS QUALITY WRITING, LET ME TELL YOU.
V5 Character(s)
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic