Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
The Fifth Announcement
Topic Started: Feb 2 2011, 07:54 PM (8,172 Views)
Anderson
Survivor
[ *  * ]
As I'm pulling out of V4 (I was never able to get a good feel on my characters), I'd like to do a varied pair of deaths: I'd like one to be elegant (i.e. minimal injuries, etc.) and one to be a bloody mess. I've never done a bloody mess, and it should be fun.

So...PM me with ideas. Oh, and as a bonus, as I've got a hero card to burn, if you give me a really good idea? You get the hero card.
Characters:
David Anderson (deceased)
Tyler Franklin (deceased)
Bill Davis (not dead yet...but soon!)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Anderson
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Wow. Ok, I know what words to say when I want to do a good kill now. I've got more kill ideas sent to me than I really know what to do with, and I've got the field narrowed down to one that I'm running with and two more that I'm working out the details between. I really appreciate all of the ideas. That "I want a bloody mess" generates several times as many ideas as "I need a kill" says something about this board. Not sure what, but it says something.

1) I'm swapping Bill Davis for Tyler Franklin (so that Bill is now bearing the burden of the roll).
and
2) I'm heroing Tyler Franklin for Michale Moretti.

Why, you ask, am I using two cards where one will do? Well, why not? It's not like anyone can utilize my swap card now, is it? *grins*

Anyhow...the details on Bill's demise have been mostly worked out, but those on Tyler are still "in the works".

Characters:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Anderson
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Tyler Franklin's death is now allocated to decoy73, who caught my imagination in a way that nobody else quite managed, and in a way that works unusually well with how I set him up. With that said, I enjoyed hearing all of the ideas, and I'm going to ask nicely like this the next time I need help with this sort of thing.
Characters:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Anderson
Survivor
[ *  * ]
According to the ancient Greeks, Tyler Franklin can now safely be considered fortunate
Characters:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Anderson
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Alright. I'm putting in for an extension on the whole Bill Davis/Marion Summers/Logan Reynolds death show bit. The thread is slightly complicated, and it's going to probably take a day or two longer than we expected no matter how we rush it since...four people in one thread will invariably result in crossed wires. Apologies in advance, and I will try to keep the pedal to the metal on this one.
Characters:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Anderson
Survivor
[ *  * ]
I'm going to go ahead and withdraw Bill's death from consideration for BDA. I can tell we're not going to make the deadline, which is a shame, but...meh. We're having fun, and I would rather have it end as we envisioned than cut it short in the interests of making a deadline. Besides, I don't see it rising to the level of Tyler Franklin's death earlier this week, though we do aim for a good show all the same.
Characters:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Anderson
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Bill Davis has now joined the pile of bodies in the Hall of Mirrors.
Characters:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic