Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
The Fifth Announcement
Topic Started: Feb 2 2011, 07:54 PM (8,189 Views)
nope
Member Avatar
throw that pussy like i'm famous
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Looking for hero offers, please PM or IM (tyingcatstocars@live.com, structureBRAVE for AIM) me to work something out <3
Offline Profile Goto Top

nope
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
while you're at it my name isn't capitalized duuuuuuh :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

nope
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
:wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

nope
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Clubelle
Feb 8 2011, 02:36 PM
I'm not sure who exactly I'm asking here, given Aaron's awayness, but I could really do with a... two day extension on account of my being sick over the weekend/yesterday putting me in not such great a place to post. Ideally I won't need it, but the time remaining is starting to look tight and I don't want to go over.
being the second gayest member of this forum, & therefore HBIC/ruling Queen in aaron's absence, i do declare this granted

but only if you tell me i'm pretty :$
Offline Profile Goto Top

nope
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Backing up Anderson here, esp. since the slow start has been mostly my fault.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nope
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posting to request an extension for the rest of the deaths in Laisse tomber (or at least Marion's). The current hold-up is my fault & will be resolved shortly, but since the wasted time is all on me & I don't have a death due, it'd be really great to have just a smidge more time to wrap this up.

Edit: Well damn. Or not.
Edited by nope, Feb 15 2011, 12:59 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic