Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
V4 BKA/BDA Voting, January '11
Topic Started: Jan 30 2011, 11:34 PM (3,643 Views)
Unregistered

BKA: Tabi Gweneth for the killing of Clio Gabriella

Last time the two girls encountered each other, Clio was the top dog and Tabi was pretty much the damsel in distress. I didn't have much hope for her doing anything interesting back then. This killing transformed her from that scared little girl into someone who could potentially mean business later on in the game.

BDA: Geno for the death of Richard Han

I'll admit it, this death made me laugh. It was novel, having him falling from one location into another like that. As well as that, his final words are what really stood this death out. This death will be remembered for a long time yet.
Goto Top

I'M CASHING IT IN
Unregistered

My BKA vote this month goes to Tabi Gweneth, for reasons that maybe not everyone else will agree with, but whatever. I loved this kill not because of who she was killing (that really didn't play much of a factor in my decision) but of the way the scene was handled, by all three involved. It was an emotion-filled scene, and definitely my vote for BKA this month.

For BDA, what do you get if you mix a humorous death concept with good writing and a huge dollop of originality? You get my vote this month, Richard Han/Geno. Not much can be said that hasn't already, but the sheer originality of this death, as well as the circumstances and the way it was handled (I loved him falling into a separate thread, thought it was a great touch.) Make this this month's winner for me.
Goto Top

Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Feb 2 2011, 05:30 AM
T

BKA/BDA Tabi Gwenith/Clio Gabriela

What everyone else said. This was a really good, well-written scene, and surprising for Tabi.
DQed for inadequate reasoning.

Otherwise, thanks for voting, everyone. Now closed.
Posted Image
SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!

Adequate summary of my personality
V6 Corner
V5 Kiddies
V4
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Contest Voting · Next Topic »
Locked Topic