Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Where House?
Topic Started: Jan 22 2011, 12:59 AM (1,875 Views)
Arscapi
Member Avatar
Anonymous Capybara
[ *  *  *  * ]
((Alex Jackson continued from Instinct))

Alex trudged up the small hill to the row of huge buildings. She was tired of being outside; maybe she could hide out here for a while. She’d run, run to save her life and left Roman and Jason out there. How was she going to explain this to her parents? Roman died right next to me and I did nothing to stop it.

She kicked a rock and sent it skipping up the trail in front of her. She watched it letting out a huge sigh, she was still here however. Still stuck on this island, trapped in this nightmare existence, finally making it to the door she sent a brief prayer skyward that there was nobody inside. She’d had quite enough of people randomly opening fire in her vicinity. She’d been sure Danya’s little experiment would fail, that her peers wouldn’t turn on each other. But turn they had and her misplaced trust in them had cost her, her brother.

She opened the door and peered into the dim warehouse. “Hello,” she called. “Listen if anyone’s in here I don’t mean any harm. I come in peace.”
V5 characters
Kaliska Day
Kathryn Nguyen G61 - deceased Start
Bianca Howard G45 - deceased Start
Logan Cadagon B16 - deceased Start

V4 Characters:
Thea Kairos - G067 - deceased
Alexandria "Alex" Jackson - G046 - rescued
Marion Summers - G074 - deceased
Gracie Wainwright - G081 - deceased
Samaya Boen-Hilstrand - G064-deceased
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Arscapi
Member Avatar
Anonymous Capybara
[ *  *  *  * ]
Alex stepped fully into the warehouse at the voice's invitation. She looked around the carvenous room that was filled with boxes, and wondered what happened that people just wandered away from things like this. She smiled glad to have something to keep her mind off Roman, at least for a little while.

"Umm, where are you," Alex said walking in a slow circle. "I'm Alex and Jessica is coming shortly. Thanks for letting us hang out in here for a while. It's crazy out there, people are just opening fire for no reason. Not that I suppose they need much more than the kill or be killed speech we got on the first day. Still you'd think people would be better than that. Wouldn't you?"

Alex stopped talking realizing she was rambling and then sniffed as her first thought turned to how much it annoyed Roman. "Don't you ever breath," he'd ask her after a particularily long explanation. She'd just grin at him then and somehow all was forgiven.
V5 characters
Kaliska Day

V4 Characters:

Arscapi
Member Avatar
Anonymous Capybara
[ *  *  *  * ]
Alex raised her eyebrow and threw a look at Jessica. What’s up with her now? Alex shrugged and turned her attention back to Rein. “I don’t know about that so much anymore. If you’d asked me a day ago I’d have totally agreed, but now…now let’s just say things are a little more real then I wanted them to be.”

She sniffed and hid the tears forming in her eyes by turning her back on them and walking to a nearby crate. She took a moment to get herself back under control then perched on one of the crates and looked back at them. Setting her bag beside her, she began to dig through it. She came up with a couple pieces of bread, frowning at the fact that she only had a few pieces of it left.

“You don’t mind if we just chill out here for a while right? We’ve been running for quite awhile now and I need to catch my breath,” she said with a smile.

Alex finished her snack and lay down for a little nap in the quiet of the warehouse. When she woke up everyone was pretty much where she'd left them. Sliding off of the crate she shrugged, shouldering her pack and headed out of the warehouse.

((Alex Jackson continued in Classy, Not Classic))
Edited by Arscapi, Mar 3 2011, 12:26 PM.
V5 characters
Kaliska Day

V4 Characters:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Warehouse · Next Topic »
Add Reply