Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Birdland; Day 5, Late Evening/Early Morning [TOPIC CLOSED]
Topic Started: Jan 21 2011, 01:02 AM (3,357 Views)
Whirlpool531
Member Avatar
Lets play hide and Seaking!
[ *  *  * ]
((Joss Joiner continued from Instinct.))

Jojo couldn't believe his bad luck. He'd spent the whole day going down the east part of the island with no sight of Jay. The only part he skipped over as trekked from the felled forest was the woods since he didn't want to be caught unaware and alone. The journey wasn't all for naught though, he began to see more corpses, former classmates cut down just like Maria was. He wondered how that Jackie girl was doing, she hadn't killed anyone after Maria it seems...

"AAAH! FUCK! FUCK!"

"Oh my God!"

Jojo was shocked back into reality as these screams pierced the air around him. He got behind a tree as someone rushed by him and away from the cries. He looked around the tree to see someone's flashlight lighting up the area nearby. He decided to move towards the light, in case its owner was injured by whoever ran off. As he got nearer he saw that they were holding their hand in pain. As he got closer he could almost see their face but could tell it was one of the guys from his school. Finally he got close enough to realize who it was. He also saw the gun on the ground next to him, but considering he hadn't heard of Brendan killing anyone, figured it was safe to approach him.

In a whisper, so no one aside from Brendan could hear him, he asked, "Brendan are you ok? Its Jojo from English!"
V5 Characters

22:41 Caligulove (Ruggahissy) STOP SOLICITING STRANGERS FOR GAY TUBE SEX
23:50 Elena Ebay doesn't seem like it'd work. Ebay is for like, seocnd hand stuff and virginity can't really be second hand.
21:14 bacon THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T BRING YOUR PENIS INTO THE CHATROOM
16:07 Dom Sizzler is an american straight house
19:54 DomienSandow I'm gary oak
19:54 DomienSandow you can't ignore my girth
12:59 GeneralGoose MY NIPPLES ARE EXPLODING WITH DELIGHT
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Whirlpool531
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
As Brendan affirmed that he recognized Jojo, he relaxed a little and closed the distance a little bit more. He saw Brendan draw his things closer to himself and stopped so he didn't intrude on the other boy's space.

"Don't worry, I don't mean to hurt you." he said as he put his sledgehammer on the ground, "I'm not playing, not until someone forces me to. I'm looking for Jay, Jay Holland, have you seen him?"

Jojo sighed, "I guess that isn't the most important thing right now is it? Is your hand alright? I could apply some first aid if you need it."

He tensed up as he heard a yelp then a moan come from nearby and crouched, putting his bags down and grabbing his sledgehammer again.

"What was that? Was that the person who attacked you? Or was it the person who I saw running?"
V5 Characters

23:50 Elena Ebay doesn't seem like it'd work. Ebay is for like, seocnd hand stuff and virginity can't really be second hand.

Whirlpool531
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Jojo relaxed when he heard the reply. Saul, the school mascot, and more importantly, a proverbial unknown on the island with no kills announced as far as Danya let on. As Jojo heard Saul ask for him and Brendan to identify themselves he heard something moving towards them and upon locating the source of the sound saw it was a small black ball rolling down the slope. He broke his gaze and looked upwards as he heard Saul asking if such a ball had gotten down there. After Saul stopped talking again, Jojo looked towards Brendan who nodded that it was alright to respond.

"Hey theres two of us down here. I'm Joss Joiner and the guy with the flashlight is Brendan Wallace. I think I see the ball you're talking about, it got down here. We're not playing so if you want you can come get and it and we can talk face to face."

Having said all the important things, he let go of his sledgehammer and sat cross-legged on the ground. For once, he thought, a tense situation would be resolved without someone running off, getting injured, or in general having it all go to hell. As the thought crossed his mind, he realized that in such a short amount of time such unusual situations had become the norm for him. The dinners spent with his parents, Emily, and Yosuke, her boyfriend turned husband, just days before the trip seemed like they were as distant as his memories of the beginning of freshman year. He only hoped that he was doing right by them since they probably had been watching as much as they could of him to make sure he was still alive.
V5 Characters

Whirlpool531
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
(Time-skip and GMing approved by other handlers)

As Saul came down and rambled, Jojo decided to take out out his second loaf of bread and started on it. I wish I had Sunil's damned cans of food now. He sure as hell didn't want them. At least I got to refill my water bottles today. Tomorrow I'm going to look for something edible thats not this damn bread.

He looked up as Saul asked if he had seen Garry or Sapphire. Jojo just shook his head, having seen neither hide nor hair of the hockey player or fellow craftsperson. He heard Brendan say something about possibly seeing Sapphire. He wasn't sure of details, still focused on finding Jay.

I hope I'm not dragged into helping play hide and go seek for people again. I felt obligated to Roman since John shot him, but I have no obligation to these two. I need to find Jay and make sure he's safe. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get anyone off this island but I'll be damned if I tried to leave without Jay. I'm not sure what would happen if we were the last two standing, but theres way too many people left to worry about that now.

The three of them decided to camp out near the sand bunker. Jojo and Saul shared their journeys so far, Jojo mentioning he was searching for Jay, while Brendan kept to himself while they chatted. When it came to watch duty, he convinced Saul it should just be the two of them as he whispered that Brendan wasn't feeling well. He wasn't sure what the truth was, but something was weighing heavily on his companion's mind. He thought against asking for the gun and persuaded Saul to share his sledgehammer for guard duty.

----DAY 6 EARLY MORNING START-----

The sun was beginning to rise on a new day of this forsaken land. Wearily, Jojo continued his attack on his loaf of bread before waking the others up. I hate SOTF, I hate Danya, and most of all, I HATE THIS DAMN BREAD!
Edited by Whirlpool531, Feb 14 2011, 11:29 PM.
V5 Characters

Whirlpool531
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Jojo felt a twinge of guilt at his decision to ditch Brendan, but right now he had to find Jay and Brendan seemed to have his own ideas of where to go. It was nice to know he was alive but now that he knew Jay survived to another day he couldn't follow someone else's lead right now. As Saul helped him out of the bunker, his mind finally realized what was bothering him about the people the mascot was looking for.

Oh shit, Garry killed someone a few days ago! Well we've already committed to ditching Brendan but what now? Will we find Jay or Sapphire? Or will we find Garry and become his next targets? Hopefully it won't end in blows but I'm not going to let anyone else be killed if I can help it!

As he followed the others his new conviction finally gave Jojo an idea of what he'd do on this forsaken land past finding Jay.

Maria, Roman, John, I couldn't help any of them. Brendan looks like he'll be fine for now but Jay needs my help. So does Saul, maybe Sapphire too. I'll help anyone I can to survive for a chance off this island, and if that means playing this stupid game to kill the killers so be it. I'm not going to let one more person die while I'm around, even if it costs me my life!

((Joss Joiner continues in Legoland Empire.))

[[THREAD CONCLUDED]]
Edited by Whirlpool531, Mar 8 2011, 12:39 AM.
V5 Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Greens · Next Topic »
Add Reply