Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hmmmn
Topic Started: Jan 18 2011, 04:52 AM (1,638 Views)
Sunny Delighted
Member Avatar
your mom wanted to make sure that her clothes didn’t steal the spotlight from her new haircut so she went with this feather fringed semi-transparent catsuit w/modesty pleather panels in a simple, understated black.
[ *  *  * ]
((Samya Franklin countined from Can't I Just Die a Disney Death?))

Samya wasn't dead.

Alive wasn't the word for it either. She was a zombie, for lack of better words. No singing, no trail mix, no misguided ideas of heroism. She just wandered around. No, she didn't care that more of her classmates were dead. She really was past it. Except Zach, but he'd probably made it off the island by now. Riding a shark.

She cracked her first smile at that. It was small, but it was there.

Somehow, she'd made it to the beach. The air was nice. Nicer than she deserved, but she was too out of it to go somewhere else. Except there were people. What to do?

Samya pulled out her gun. Either they'd assume she was a player and hurt her, or run away. Both options sounded better than failing anyone else. Some people just shouldn't be around other people. People like her. Bubbly happy Samya was still on the bus. This was her ghost.

Not even bothering to look and see who the people were, and not quite close enough to make out features, she pointed. Waited. She was still covered in blood, and hell, she looked like she could kill someone. Manic, lunatic, her thoughts swirled around like so many spectors.

Why did she smell cigarette smoke?
The Fallen Everdreamers

Spoiler: click to toggle

Quote:

Egads Sunny
Egads You should be Cobra Commander
Sunny NO.
Egads But when you hit the moneyshot, you can yell "COOOOOOOBRAAAAAAAAAA"

Quote:

SenatorGoose marriage
SenatorGoose is a sacred bond
SenatorGoose between a man, a woman and some shoes

Quote:

mib_fy9526like
mib_fy9526ask me a state
mib_fy9526I can name its Senatots

The New Doomed Kids

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sunny Delighted
Member Avatar
your mom wanted to make sure that her clothes didn’t steal the spotlight from her new haircut so she went with this feather fringed semi-transparent catsuit w/modesty pleather panels in a simple, understated black.
[ *  *  * ]
What did she want? Okay, that was just a dumb question to beat ALL the dumb questions. She wanted to go home, okay? More and more too, she wanted to just fire her gun because that would get people to shut up and leave her alone. But that was mean, and even if she was this side of homicidal manic, Samya Franklin was not a mean girl. But this was pushing it.

"I want you to go away, alright! Just, ugh, get out of here!"

She saw the gun. She wasn't scared, and walked closer, slowly. Another time, she would have giggled because zombies aren't supposed to be packing heat, so she was cheating. Hand on the trigger she-

saw the gun go down, which was really weird. She actually stopped and tilted her head to see what the hell was going on here.

"You're late. Was waiting for fucking days."

"What? You mean to tell me that's all you have to say? Zach Jamis, you're an . . .", she responded without even thinking. And then it hit her that she was arguing with Zach again. Her expression changed a thousand times, trying to process that Zach was still alive, and right here! And that she was still a coward, and he'd be ashamed of that. And she was so lonely, and why did she just realise that now?

She's not a good friend, but she's not running away anymore. Still snapped in a bad way, but some light comes back in her eyes, and she puts the gun on safety, then back in her bag.

"You're not hurt!" She runs up to the pair, uncertain of what's next. At least he ended up with someone that could protect him, even if she was probably ready to kill him by now. Sammy knew very well how vexing Zach could be.

"I knew you'd be alright, you damn jerk."
The Fallen Everdreamers

Quote:

Egads Sunny
Sunny NO.

Quote:

SenatorGoose marriage

Quote:

mib_fy9526like
mib_fy9526ask me a state

The New Doomed Kids

Sunny Delighted
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
((Ciely, if you want me to edit this I will, kay?))

Half the class was dead. That . . . it was horrifying. Samya gulped loudly. The names rolled by (even the ones she saw, images flashing in her mind) and she felt dizzy. For one cruel second, she was so glad that SHE wasn't on the announcements for anything . . . and then hated herself for it.

BEEP

That was new. That was really new. She didn't have time to think about how freaking scary it was. She just nudged . . . no, she grabbed, tugged, pulled Zach to her, to get the hell out of here, because they weren't dying like this.

Okay, maybe she deserved to. But she still owed Zach . . . and something in her desparately wanted to live, still. They took off, following Kari to . . .

((Samya Franklin and Zach Jamis countinued elsewhere.))

The Fallen Everdreamers

Quote:

Egads Sunny
Sunny NO.

Quote:

SenatorGoose marriage

Quote:

mib_fy9526like
mib_fy9526ask me a state

The New Doomed Kids

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Beach: North · Next Topic »
Add Reply