Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Regarding Hero Deals
Topic Started: Jan 15 2011, 08:06 PM (686 Views)
MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey, everyone! Just a friendly little announcement here from the staff of Mini and SOTF. Basically, we've noticed a spate of deal offers that go between the boards, stuff like "If you Hero me in the BRAU, I'll Hero you in V4," and "If you Hero my V4 character, I'll owe you a Hero on Mini".

Well... the intention of Mini is not to provide another piece of leverage to use in deals. Really, we don't like seeing the boards intertwined as they have been in these things. They are separate RPs, and there is a reason that cards do not transfer between them. Also, it's a total pain to keep track of.

With that said, the staff team will not be enforcing, tracking, or whatever deals that involve anything off-site. We'd like to discourage Mini/V4 deals in the first place, and, while we can't stop them entirely, we're not touching them for enforcement. Also, please bear in mind that you never if someone will participate in a specific Mini/leave the site/whatever, and if that happens, you're kind of out of luck when it comes to the deal, as there's no way to enforce it anyways.

So, yeah. Deals between V4 and Mini are being discouraged, and will not be enforced by the staff.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic