Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
January Mid-Month Rolls
Topic Started: Jan 15 2011, 06:49 PM (4,258 Views)
Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
We return to our regularly scheduled lack of fluff.

#1. Julian Avery (Jonny) - (Crash - Roll Nullification Card Used)
#2. Sapphire McLeod (Dropbear) - Ben Powell (Corrupt Dropbear, Swap Card used)
#3. Ridley Landon (KingKamor)
#4. Charlene Norris (Decoy) - Jason Clarke (decoy73, Swap Card used)
#5. Jimmy Brennan (LittleBoy) - (Little Boy - Roll Nullification Card Used)
#6. Duncan MacMahon (SuperLlama)
#7. Victoria Logan (Yvaine)
#8. Jacob Charles (Inky)

As per usual, card playing time is three days (The 19th), whilst you have a further SEVEN days to get the deaths done. (26th).

And now, something that I'm not best pleased about having to do, but this is frankly getting a little bit ridiculous, so we're putting our foot down.

Extensions.

From here on, this is how we're going to go about it.

* We're still treating these subjectively and on a case by case basis. We're going to decide what warrants an extension. If you are 'busy', go into details unless it is a seriously personal issue, and even then, I would prefer if you PMed your most trusted staff member with the details. We don't like to intrude, but equally, life catches up with everyone to a greater or lesser degree. Just having a bit of extra schoolwork isn't going to cut it.

* We won't, however, be accepting reasons such as 'The person I want to do the kill is in another thread' - that's frankly just tough. We don't really care if it's the other person's fault, if they're not clearing their occupied thread IMMEDIATELY, then you're the one that should be looking into alternative avenues of death. Writer's block is also not a good enough reason unless you can qualify it with something else going on. Creatively drained does not mean you can't get up a death post. Will it be the ABSOLUTE BEST death you can do? No, but at least it'll be on time. Nothing says you can't spruce it up a little later.

* From here on, only your first extension will allow you to remain eligible for BKA/BDA. If you get two, then sorry, but you're no longer allowed to be in those competitions for this particular character. You took to long. If the second extension expires, then we're taking control of the death ourselves. Note that if you DON'T ask for an extension and go over the ten days, we're going to take the character off your hands.

Again, sorry for being a hardass on this, but the level of procrastination and the number of deadlines not being met have made this a serious issue. Hopefully we won't have to take your rights from you, but we will if you make it necessary.

That said, have fun with this round of deaths, folks.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Super Llama
Member Avatar
STILL THE BEST 1973
[ *  *  *  * ]
Anyone with a gun who wants a kill PM me plz. Kay nevermind
Edited by Super Llama, Jan 15 2011, 08:14 PM.
Posted Image
Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh...it is MORPHIN' TIME!

V5 hopefuls:
Hiro Fukuyama: "N-n-no, I-I'm not scared."
Lucy Rosenberg: "If you're looking for friends, I don't think I can help you with that."
Angus McDonald: "To hell with you! If anyone here deserves to live, it's me!"

The Dead

banthesun

She wanted those horrible metal balls to stop banging against her legs

ZombiexCreame

But would Celeste even want help from a guy that whips out his pistol without a second thought?
Offline Profile Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Also, read this.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley
Offline Profile Goto Top

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah, I was afraid I'd have to do this, but ...

Someone please hero out Charlene? Getting rolled back-to-back is just unkind no matter who it is.
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN
Offline Profile Goto Top

Little Boy
Member Avatar
STICK IT IN ZEE BOOOOOOOT~~~~
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
ACK!

I USE MY FANCY ROLE NULL TO SAVE JIMMY.
V5
Posted Image Posted Image
Oswaldo Marx --> "Chicks dig scars? Yeah, I'm calling bullshit." --> Cicada Nights
Mikko "Mike" Korhonen --> "Interesting, very interesting!" --> A Casual Question
V4 / Mini's
Spoiler: click to toggle

Quote:

"My dick did the Mexican Hat Dance and I had to suppress the moan that wanted to escape." - Casey

NOTE TO SELF: Burns on the left side. LEFT SIDE.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KingKamor
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
If anyone is willing to Hero Ridley at this point, looks like now is the time. Because his death will totally keep you guys up at night or something! D:
G###: Lark "Birdie" Finley
(Pending Approval)

B###: _____ ______
(Profile In Progress)
Offline Profile Goto Top

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Grumbles at the sheer bad luck ...)) If nobody heroes me, I am going to swap Charlene Norris for Jason Clarke. I just feel that I can do more with Charlie right now than Jason. PM me for death rights.
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dropbear
Member Avatar
Actually a cat.
[ *  *  *  * ]
SWAPPING Ben Powell for Sapphire McLeod.

Looking for a paintball and sword fight, PM me.
B069 Ben Powell: That's a bout. Salute. Shake hands.
G052 Sapphire McLeod: The Youngest Was The Most Loved
G084 Eve Walker-Luther: The Prime Time Of Your Life

Game Over. Continue?
> y

Jamie Snicket
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jonny
Member Avatar
You hate kings and you think kings are really stupid. They are petty, bossy tyrants and are really full of themselves and are basically awful in every way.
[ *  *  * ]
Huh.

If there are any unclaimed hero cards left, might one of them pretty please go to Julian? I, uh... I don't think I'm ready to see him die yet.

But if not, oh well. That is SotF.
Jeremy Franco is alive. You can write a better ending, goddammit.

Charlie DuClare is dead. And nothing was easy anymore except to smile.
Julian Avery is dead. Courage was the man with a gun in his hand.
JJ Sturn is dead. Fuck it, all good things gotta come to an end.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This is a bit late...

One day and fifteen hours until card deadline.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley
Offline Profile Goto Top

Super Llama
Member Avatar
STILL THE BEST 1973
[ *  *  *  * ]
Duncan isn't dead. He's just resting.
Posted Image
Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh...it is MORPHIN' TIME!

V5 hopefuls:
Hiro Fukuyama: "N-n-no, I-I'm not scared."
Lucy Rosenberg: "If you're looking for friends, I don't think I can help you with that."
Angus McDonald: "To hell with you! If anyone here deserves to live, it's me!"

The Dead

banthesun

She wanted those horrible metal balls to stop banging against her legs

ZombiexCreame

But would Celeste even want help from a guy that whips out his pistol without a second thought?
Offline Profile Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You have exactly twenty four hours and seven minutes to play cards.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley
Offline Profile Goto Top

Anderson
Survivor
[ *  * ]
If anybody wants a hero card, I'm offering one for a swap to back up Bill Davis later.
Characters:
David Anderson (deceased)
Tyler Franklin (deceased)
Bill Davis (not dead yet...but soon!)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Anderson
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Alright. I'm pulling my swap, with extremely profuse apologies to Jason's player. To make a long story short, what I want to orchestrate will likely not fit within the 7-day limit, and I don't want to abuse a delay request. I'm probably going to (absent a bad roll) re-offer this at the next round of rolls, but the death I want to work out...I don't want to have my back up against a wall on working this out, and my counterpart in the death is having some IRL issues that make orchestrating the death as I'd like it to be less than certain.
Characters:
David Anderson (deceased)
Tyler Franklin (deceased)
Bill Davis (not dead yet...but soon!)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Crash
Member Avatar
Power Bottom
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Playing my roll nullification card to save Julian Avery.
v4 Characters:

G23: Claire Lambert: Property of the Fabulous Mr. Toben

v3 Characters:

B65: Dorian Ibanescu: Coastline

Deceased:

B57 - Jeff Marontate: Cleaved
B120: Jim Middleton: Pummeled
G61: Anna Grout: Submitted
G62: Andrea Vanlandingham: Martyred
G39 Alexis Machina: Crushed
G23: Trish McCarroll: Defeated

natlei was sleeping in her bed when someone came thru her window "get away rapist" she said still half asleep and hit one of them in the head with her liucky frying pan then went back tyo bed them men the injected her with a sedative and carried her off
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic