Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Could Have Been Worse
Topic Started: Jan 5 2011, 03:58 PM (3,583 Views)
Sean
Member Avatar
Internet de geso~
[ *  * ]
((Narrow inactivity dodge. Milo Taylor continued from When My Fist Clenches, Crack It Open)).

Milo had been running and following Aaron. When a man like that looks like he knows his shit, it's typically a good idea to follow him, and as dumb as Milo was he keyed into that.

Then, shouting. One of Aaron's companions apparently didn't want to be scared or something like that.

"Shut the fuck up!" Milo yelled at the chick who was whining. He then turned to Aaron.

"What now, leader-bro?" he asked, affecting a very ridiculous attempt at confidence. He briefly considered shooting himself as soon as he found a gun to atone for saying that.
V4 Characters

V5 Characters

Quoth Super Llama:

One day, the fabled Ragnarok will come, and as the gods descend to earth and wage war while the world dies around them, WickedIcon will lead the charge, a 12-gauge shotgun in his right hand, and a bottle of Jack Daniels in his left as he rides a steed made of fire and pain.

And the masses will look upon him and weep at the beauty of it all.

Quote:

[19:25] Hallucinogenic: it's not like i wanna put my anus on parade

Quote:

04:26MimiOH
04:26MimiTHAT'S LESS BAD
04:27MimiI THOUGHT SHE HAD TO JERK OFF MONKEYS
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sean
Member Avatar
Internet de geso~
[ *  * ]
((Sorry for the delay.))

Milo was pleased by this answer. Even if Milo still had no clue what the fuck Aaron was doing, at least Aaron clearly knew, and Milo was (unsurprisingly) willing to trust just about anyone that wasn't shooting at him. Aaron certainly fit that description.

In addition, Aaron seemed to be happy to have Milo in the group. Although this was something of a foreign concept to Milo, who had believed for quite a while that he was the only person who appreciated his greatness, he was glad to find a cohort in his self-exaltation.

He also seemed to be confident that they'd lost Rob and the girl, who Milo now knew was named Jacquard. Interesting name for a cripple, he thought. Usually cripples had names like Derpy Mcdurrhurr. His small cluster of neurons fired, and after a few seconds of deep thought, Milo suddenly howled with laughter, almost completely apropos of nothing.

"Hey guys, I think I'm gonna start calling that Jacquard chick Jac-tard! Because she's a crippled retard!" he said very loudly, barely managing to recover from his laughing fit. This death-filled island of death and more death was turning out to be quite fun for someone with no real moral compass, a bizarre fetish for himself, and a general lack of intelligence after all.
Edited by Sean, Jan 27 2011, 07:20 PM.
V4 Characters

V5 Characters

Quoth Super Llama:

One day, the fabled Ragnarok will come, and as the gods descend to earth and wage war while the world dies around them, WickedIcon will lead the charge, a 12-gauge shotgun in his right hand, and a bottle of Jack Daniels in his left as he rides a steed made of fire and pain.

Quote:

Quote:

Sean
Member Avatar
Internet de geso~
[ *  * ]
Milo ignored Aaron and glared daggers at the girl. He wasn't sure what her name was, and frankly he didn't care. It was a total non-issue.

The fact of the matter was, she'd nicknamed him "Mil-ron." Like L. Ron Hubbard. Or Ron Weasley. Milo didn't like either of those two, L. Ron Hubbard was a smelly dead space lizard who ate babies and led a bunch of Satanic zombie worshippers, and Ron Weasley had a habit of hiding in his closet and scaring him with air horns. Therefore, the comparison was kind of a sticking point for the idiot.

"But I'm not a Ron! I'm better than you... uh..." Milo fumbled a bit and tapped his forehead. He cursed the lack of foresight that caused him to not know the girl's name.

"Wilhelmina, is it?" He took a shot in the dark at the girl's name, and deep in his heart he knew this to be correct. "Yeah, Wilhelmina, I'm not the Ron! You're Ron! Hold on, I'll prove it!"

He cleared his throat.

"Hey, Jac-tard! Come here, you fucking man-cunt! I'll skullfuck you with a rake!" Milo screamed in a high falsetto. "Oh Jaaaac-tard! I just wanna stick my man hammer in your sweet eye-pussy so badly!"

He coughed a bit. That voice was not comfortable for him to do in the slightest and he immediately regretted it.

He looked at Wilhelmina again.

"See, you Kraut whore? I'm not Ron! You are!" he shouted triumphantly.
V4 Characters

V5 Characters

Quoth Super Llama:

Quote:

Quote:

Sean
Member Avatar
Internet de geso~
[ *  * ]
((Oh shit!))

Apparently Milo's tactic had worked. He had attracted Jac-tard and thus, proven himself to not be a Ron.

The problem with this was, Jac-tard was paying absolutely no attention to him. Instead, Wilhelmina was asking something about why Jac-tard became a psycho killer or whatnot, which Milo paid no mind.

What Milo decided to focus on instead was the leader of the group. He'd said something about the gazebo being a good place to look, which resonated in Milo's mind as a good idea. He turned to Aaron.

"So, are we gonna head to that gazebo place or whatever? We need to go look for other people there or some clownshoes shit like that, don't we?" he asked his fearless leader.

Milo got a distinct feeling in the back of his mind that very soon he was going to be thrown out on his ass by his new teammates. He couldn't exactly say why, like usual, but it was there.
V4 Characters

V5 Characters

Quoth Super Llama:

Quote:

Quote:

Sean
Member Avatar
Internet de geso~
[ *  * ]
((Sorry for making you skip me, Toben. :c))

Milo had been standing there, jaw slack. He was drooling a bit; whether he actually realized this was up for grabs, but by all appearances he didn't.

He didn't get a response from Aaron, so naturally he just stood there. Then he heard his name.

"Milo, Aileen, come on. We're going. Just... make sure we don't have any unwanted guests along, alright?" Aaron said.

Milo, being the obedient little meat moose he was, followed his leader. He hadn't the slightest clue where he was going, so he just followed and hoped with his single-digit amount of brain cells that it was somewhere good.

((Milo Taylor continued elsewhere))
V4 Characters

V5 Characters

Quoth Super Llama:

Quote:

Quote:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · The Woods: Coastal · Next Topic »
Add Reply