Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
The Fourth Announcement; Co-written with KillerVole
Topic Started: Jan 1 2011, 05:13 PM (7,050 Views)
MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alrighty. Three days are up, so the time for using cards is over.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley
Offline Profile Goto Top

Acelister
Member Avatar
Ask me about Transformers The Movie Abridged!
[ *  *  * ]
John Smith's death has been decided!
V5 Concepts:
Max 'Hans' Casson: A white supremacist with a mean streak normal pro-Aryan attitude. [His views do NOT reflect my own, so everything said in pre-game is all him]

V4

Go and watch Transformers The Movie Abridged!
Offline Profile Goto Top

chibinanashi
Member Avatar
Scarecrow
[ *  * ]
Work is hell right now which is why I barely have time on here. I have some spare time this weekend if MK is ready for Raine.
Current Students:
Raine Schwarz~ [color=#ee4a2dDeceased]"I always loved you.".[/color] G089~Coastal Woods~Blood Garden~Speargun
Daniel Blessing~ Deceased "Cheerio Motherfucker!"B109~The Cliffs~ Cross to Bear~Korth Pistol(9mm) (10 shot magazine, x4 magazines)
Offline Profile Goto Top

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sent you a PM about what's going on, Chibi.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say
Online Profile Goto Top

JamesRenard
Member Avatar
Furry on Ice
[ *  *  * ]
I'm gonna need an extension for Marco's death, since his would-be killer is still in another thread.

Just out of curiosity, what's the maximum extension that can be given before the character is inelligible for BKA/BDA?
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V5. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
V5 Characters
B006: Darren Fox - Weapon(s): Lego "Creator" bucket /// Status: ALIVE /// Current location: Meltdown (Nuclear Plant - The Reactors)
Thread chain: O | O=O=O | O=O=

B030: Luca Johanssen - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Leap of Faith (Northern Coast - The Zipline Attraction) /// Rank: 134/152
Thread chain: O | O=O
The Future: Character Concept(s) (Subject to change, info may be added or deleted)

The Past: V4 Characters

Stuff from Chat

Cards Remaining (V5) - HERO: 1 /// SWAP: 0
Offline Profile Goto Top

Brackie
Member Avatar
i love him, i love him, i love him, i love him
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'll need an extension for Clio's death, since it's taking a lot longer than anticipated, not to mention the weather here is repeatedly crashing my internet and power (it crashed twice while I was typing this message).
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you
Offline Profile Goto Top

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm going to need an extension for Madelyn, life is just way too busy right now.
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Solitair
Member Avatar
Where modesty's ill manners, 'tis but fit that impudence and malice pass for wit.
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah, my life is getting pretty damn busy, too. I'd like an extension on Lily's death, if I can get one.
WickedIcon: i just launched a baby wearing a denim jacket and a bowler hat across a hospital, through a window, killing several patients, destroying thousands of dollars of equipment, and finally coming to rest on the body of a presumably dead clown
WickedIcon: this is the best dollar i've spent in several years

chitoryu12I have yet to find gay sex that involves the men punching each other. I must not be on the internet enough

Turning Pages: Read some books along with me, why don't you?

V4:
Spoiler: click to toggle

V5:
Arthur Wells: The Artist ... ... ... ... ?
Rose Matheson: The Sprinter ... ?
Ilya Volkov: The Wrestler ... ... ... ... !
Offline Profile Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
And Isaiah is gone.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley
Offline Profile Goto Top

BetaKnight
Member Avatar
In some cultures, what I do is considered normal.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Going to need a short extension for Roman's death, please. c:

No more extension needed. Roman is dead here.
Edited by BetaKnight, Jan 12 2011, 08:22 PM.
Version 5
Offline Profile Goto Top

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I respectfully request a short extension for Jimmy Robertson's death.
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN
Offline Profile Goto Top

chibinanashi
Member Avatar
Scarecrow
[ *  * ]
Requesting extension due to work, school and any other life inconvienances like sick coworkers.
Current Students:
Raine Schwarz~ [color=#ee4a2dDeceased]"I always loved you.".[/color] G089~Coastal Woods~Blood Garden~Speargun
Daniel Blessing~ Deceased "Cheerio Motherfucker!"B109~The Cliffs~ Cross to Bear~Korth Pistol(9mm) (10 shot magazine, x4 magazines)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Crash
Member Avatar
Power Bottom
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
In the future, if you need extensions because "life is busy", post about it right away. An official thread will be coming about this soon, but we will likely no longer take extensions because "people want to get a scene just right" without removing their eligibility for BKA/BDA, because it's completely unfair to other handlers who got nominated while finishing their deaths within the time constraints. If you want someone to kill your character and that person is busy, too bad - find another person, or risk having that eligibility taken away.

We gave you guys extra time for character deaths already, guys - there's no reason Toben should be the only person finishing on time. Please don't take a mile every time we give an inch. I understand that life is more important than SOTF (believe me, I'm your biggest supporter in that regard) but this happening every month is starting to get a bit ridiculous.
v4 Characters:

G23: Claire Lambert: Property of the Fabulous Mr. Toben

v3 Characters:

B65: Dorian Ibanescu: Coastline

Deceased:

B57 - Jeff Marontate: Cleaved
B120: Jim Middleton: Pummeled
G61: Anna Grout: Submitted
G62: Andrea Vanlandingham: Martyred
G39 Alexis Machina: Crushed
G23: Trish McCarroll: Defeated

natlei was sleeping in her bed when someone came thru her window "get away rapist" she said still half asleep and hit one of them in the head with her liucky frying pan then went back tyo bed them men the injected her with a sedative and carried her off
Offline Profile Goto Top

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I apologize for this, but I must ask that I get a further extension for the death of Jimmy Robertson.
Edited by decoy73, Jan 12 2011, 12:44 AM.
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tythanin
Member Avatar
Time to Spare
[ *  *  * ]
Man, with all the extension requests I don't want to have to ask for one myself, but the thread where Michelle's going to die in just got made so it'll probably take a few more days before she takes her dirt nap.
"Oh god dammit, I lost my sense of humor around here. Someone help me find it."

---

Approved V5 Pre-Game Characters:

Faria Young - Generals of Elysium (The Waterfront)
Annabelle Summers - Where Is My Muse? (Lunch Room)

"And who the hell came up with this play?! "Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet" ...Dude, THEY ALL DIE!"

Cosmosphere - Now Serving as a Crappy Writing Blog
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic