Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Moment of Truth; Open
Topic Started: Dec 22 2010, 03:53 AM (3,162 Views)
Limisios
Member Avatar
"Sure thing, Dog Moon."
[ *  * ]
((Josée Trembley continued from Too Late.))

"Are you sure this is the right way Cisco? We've been walking for ages now and seem no sign of Remy. You would think it was easy to spot that idiot." Josée had been searching for her brother for what seemed like an eternity, it was only a matter of time before he did something stupid and Josée needed to be there to pull him back... Possibly by his hair if the opportunity arose.

Even so it was good to be away from him for a bit; Cisco was at least slightly better company then Remy. Cisco might be missing a few brain cells but at least he listened to her. Even so Josée made sure that she didn't talk to him too much, just in case he flipped out and tried to kill her or got scared or whatever crazy people did. But she had to focus on finding her idiot brother. Then she spotted someone, only one person... A student... Well Josée supposed that it was better then nothing.

Making sure that she knew which hand she was holding her blackjack in, she started to approch the boy in the most non-threatening way she could manage, keeping her blackjack to her side she called out. "Hey you! On the bench! I don't suppose you've seen my brother pass through here... He's rather fast... Probably holding a pocket knife... Oh, and he's got straight, brown hair that kind of makes him look like a bit of a... Douche..."

Josée then remembered that people were trying to kill each other on this island. Josée cursed herself, hoping that she hadn't made the biggest mistake of her life.
V5 Pre-game Roster
V5 Student Roster

Limisios' V4 Characters
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Limisios
Member Avatar
"Sure thing, Dog Moon."
[ *  * ]
((GMing of Cisco Vasquez authorised by LaZardo))

Josée breathed a sigh of relief, no matter how dangerous running up to random people seemed to be, you could always count on getting lucky and finding someone nice. Josée was almost pulling Cisco along with excitement

"Nope, doesn't ring a bell. Sorry to disappoint you."

The voice shouted back. Oh well, the island was so big, Josée almost expected to pull a blank when asking someone of the whereabouts of her brother; but at least this person seemed friendly. Her also seemed very happy with himself too, and with good reason.

"Hey tell me . . . Do you what I see?

Josée and Cisco looked to where the boy was pointing, it was quite a strange sight, a sight that at first Josée didn't quite believe, but it was there, floating right in front of them. Josée didn't know what to say. "You don't mean that this is..." Josée started, but couldn't finish her sentence, she didn't know how to feel. She was flabbergasted at the sight. It couldn't possibly be this easy. No, it wasn't that easy. "But... But what about these things?" Josée pointed at her collar. "If we try to escape... Won't they..." Josée's face dropped.
V5 Pre-game Roster
V5 Student Roster

Limisios' V4 Characters

Limisios
Member Avatar
"Sure thing, Dog Moon."
[ *  * ]
((Sorry to skip post order here guys, but I've got to get this all straightened out.)

Josée watched as the boy gave off his message to the world. It seemed logical that boats would be on some sort of registry, it also seemed more then logical that the boat would have an owner, and it certainly seemed logical that all the brain-power of the government could find... Well, Josée didn't exactly hold her breath on that particular bit, but for the most part, she thought the plan was quite magnificent. After the boy had finished, Josée spoke.

"You know... That's actually brilliant, I actually think that could work, what do you think Cis-" Josée had turned to ask Cisco to give his compliments, but she hadn't turned to Cisco, and the person who she saw standing right behind her; who because of her fascination had completely gone unnoticed until now. Josée was truely speechless. "Orpheus? OC? Is that... I don't believe it... I didn't think that I'd ever actually see you again." Josée wasn't really the type of person who gave out hugs to people; but for this event, she made a brief exception and wrapped her arms around him for a moment, before remembering that Cisco and everyone else around her would probably be watching.

By now Josée was lost for words, Cisco watched the scene from next to Josée, not quite knowing what to say, holding his precious record to his chest.
V5 Pre-game Roster
V5 Student Roster

Limisios' V4 Characters

Limisios
Member Avatar
"Sure thing, Dog Moon."
[ *  * ]
((I need to post now to stop Josée from going inactive, but storywise I can't really post until I know how OC is going to respond to Josée's previous post. I don't know what to do! :'( ))

((EDIT: Ok, I think I've gotten all this sorted out, so if a mod reads this post, please delete it; thanks.))
Edited by Limisios, Jan 27 2011, 01:39 PM.
V5 Pre-game Roster
V5 Student Roster

Limisios' V4 Characters

Limisios
Member Avatar
"Sure thing, Dog Moon."
[ *  * ]
((Sorry Sunny, but going to have to do this.))

Josée was over the moon that she had been reunited, she was so caught up in her reunion, that she almost didn't notice the argument that was kicking off behind her.

"...You better tell me, what the fuck are YOU doing. I heard the announcement..."

Josée only caught the end of the argument, but she knew that Cisco was probably on the receiving end.

"I was just following orders!" Cisco was really taking a verbal beating. "Death...Joe...I was reaping souls for him... I don't wanna die...I don't wanna die..." Josée had to step in before someone was shot, unfortunately peaceful negotiation had never been Josée's strong point.

"Come on Cisco, calm down, no-one's going to hut you." Josée put her arm round Cisco to try and comfort him. "He didn't mean to kill her, I saw it myself, it was all a stupid accident." Josée tried to sound calm but after she had started talking, even she realised that her voice had an unintentional slither of spite in it. "So stop shouting, if we've got a plan, then we carry it out, but we're not going to go killing each other, I've just got away from one knife-twitching fool and the last thing I want is a whole bloody group of them." Josée started to calm down and her voice became ever so slightly more polite. "So if anyone has any clues as to where the Hell in the world is Survival of the Fittest, please tell us."
V5 Pre-game Roster
V5 Student Roster

Limisios' V4 Characters

Limisios
Member Avatar
"Sure thing, Dog Moon."
[ *  * ]
((I haven't seen Sunny in almost a month now, if she's not coming back, we'd better find out what's going to happen to OC))

"Okay, look... As you may already noticed, my escape plan is bloodless, and I have no intention of hurting anyone, unless in self defense. So you can both calm down... Anyway, I'm going to continue with my plan. You like it? Feel free to go with me. Don't like it? Go the other way. After all, no one 'orders' you to stay with me..."

This guy seemed to mean business, but he seemed to take a verbal jab at Cisco every time he opened his mouth, and Cisco was in a messed-up state as it was. Even so, he knew what he was doing.

"I want to go to the broken cell phone tower next. It had to be built for a certain phone company, so if we'll learn which one, maybe that will narrow down things a bit. If you have a better idea though, then I'm all ears."

Oh yes, he really seemed to know what he was doing, and Josée liked the idea of being in the team that saved everyone, so she'd have to get in on it. and as an added bonus, if she was going to be scouring the entire island, she ran just find Remy... Possibly, Josée didn't really hold her breath on that one. Without fully considering the friction between the boy and Cisco, Josée spoke. "I'm with you then, we all want to get off this Hell of an island... And if I find my idiot brother in the process, then that's just all the better for me. Right Cisco?"

Josée turned to him smiling, narrow-mindedly not considering the possibility that he might have any objection to the plan.
V5 Pre-game Roster
V5 Student Roster

Limisios' V4 Characters

Limisios
Member Avatar
"Sure thing, Dog Moon."
[ *  * ]
((I'm not sure exactly how to do this without Sunny so I'll just do my best to get Josée out the thread.))

Josée was pretty satisfied with the way things were going, it was a great relief that she had finally found OC and the faster she got off the island the better. And find Remy too, that would probably be good too.

"Whoa boy, it ain't gonna be pretty. We have to go south-east, through the entire swamp, and then through the woods... Which are apparently a danger zone right now."

"So we've got a lot of ground to cover. I don't mind, perhaps I'll find my idiot brother on the way." Josée replied, ready to get moving. "We'll both need to keep a look out for him Cisco, so keep your eye's peeled. I want to find him before he gets himself hurt." Josée remembered the events that had occurred earlier and felt a very slight quiver of embarrassment. "But if he takes another shot at you, just scream for me, I'll take care of the twit."

"Well, I guess we better get going. It's getting late. Let's hope the woods will be safe, as we'll come across them. Otherwise, we'll have to make a detour, and lose even more time."

Josée began to follow the new leader. Not that she enjoyed being lead, but being a self-appointed second in command felt almost as good to Josée. She clutched her Blackjack to her side and kept a look out for Remy, or anyone else who might try to kill them.

"Try not to lose eye contact with each other, and if you do - scream. We don't want to get separated along the way..."

Josée didn't like the idea of screaming, but she knew that they wouldn't get lost, who would be stupid enough to run off on your own on an island where everyone's trying to kill you? Even so Josée hoped that she'd find Remy soon, Mum would never forgive her if she let her own brother die. If she got off the island... But of course she would, if she followed the plan, she and Remy and Cisco and every other survivor will be home in no time.

((Josée Trembley continued in Aching Chest and Blurry Sight.))
Edited by Limisios, Apr 20 2011, 09:39 AM.
V5 Pre-game Roster
V5 Student Roster

Limisios' V4 Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · The Key · Next Topic »
Add Reply