Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Instinct; Semi-Private
Topic Started: Dec 20 2010, 10:42 PM (5,534 Views)
decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Jason Clarke continued from Revenge is Best Served Cold))

"Hello, everybody. It's day five since I've woken up in this hell hole known as SOTF. I'm starving, I'm miserable, and I'm deathly afraid that I've only got about six seconds to live.

Since I started, I've attempted to join a group, failed utterly, joined another group, blew up at said group, cut a guy's arm off, and got yelled at because I was the last person to be with someone before she decided to leave unannounced. So, yeah, I'm doing just great."

Jason continued through the woods where he had just spoken to a camera. He was hating his life right then: he was essentially hanging on to a group that hated him, he was tired, hungry, and scared, and he hadn't seen anyone to whom he could call a friend in days. Acquaintances, yes. Friends, no. No David, no Kale, no Alex or Roman (well, he and Roman had met, but Jason hadn't partnered up with him - stupid idea if there was one), nobody. He looked around the cleared forest that he was in. Aside from him and the cameras, completely deser ... wait. Jason squinted. About a hundred and fifty yards ahead and to his right was somebody. He strode closer, as quickly and quietly as possible, trying to take a closer look.

Son of a bitch. Jason smiled. He could recognize the blue streaks anywhere. Alex Jackson. If he couldn't partner up with her (or at least not alienate her), he should be shot right there. He strode forward and called out:

"ALEX! OI! Over here!" Jason practically laughed. He looked closer. Roman. Thank you God. "Is everything okay, well, relatively?"
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"... C-Could you give her a minute?" The other girl with Alex requested. What was her name, Jocelyn, Jennifer, no, wait. Jessica. That was it. What was going on ...

"I'm okay. Well no, I'm not, but I can function, somewhat. Just bear with me. 'K," Alex looked at him after shaking her head, and he noticed the tears. Wait, what? What's going on?

"Alex, what happened?" Jason's face fell as his jubilation was suddenly replaced with concern. He noted Roman's form. Funny. Roman should have woken up, what with Jason practically announcing his presence. In fact, as Jason stepped closer to Roman, he noted that Roman's shirt, it was stained red, and when he knelt down, Roman didn't seem to be doing ...

Oh, no. Jason moved back slowly. That's what had happened. Admittedly, Jason and Roman hadn't been on the best of terms, but still ...

"Oh, my ... Alex, I ... I am so sorry." Jason stammered. Now he felt like a right prick. "I'll, I'll just stay right here if you need me." He didn't risk saying anything more. No way was he going to make Alex feel any worse than she did now.

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"What happened? What happened is ... I don't know what happened. I know that when I went to sleep Roman was alive and there were five of us and when I woke up Jessica and I were here and Roman was ... so you tell me Jason what happened."

Fantastic. He made things worse. Jason swore inwardly as Alex started digging. This "trip" had been one disaster after another. As he looked over the scene, he thought he saw someone in the distance, but he couldn't make out if it was actually somebody or just a trick. Jason just shook his head at his, what? Bad timing? Awkwardness? Complete inability to articulate anything inoffensive?

"Alex, I ... I don't know what to say ..." Jason now felt like a genuine prat. He moved towards Jessica. "Welcome to the worst week of our lives," he mumbled.

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((GMing of Jessica Pentangeli done with permission from Ciel))

The Taurus PT99 can hold fifteen bullets in the magazine plus one in the chamber. A 9 millimeter round fired from it leaves the muzzle at 1225 feet per second, or about Mach 2.359. Jason didn't know any of that beforehand. The only reason he even had any idea of what happened was when Jessica yelled "Guys, you - ", and the momentary push he felt as he was thrown onto the ground as he heard two deafening cracks, the wind knocked out of him. He tried to speak, but only one word came out as the pain hit:

"Oooowwwww." He looked around. Tried to reach his sword by his right hand. Couldn't do it. Saw the red.

Wait. My shirt is blue. Did I get any blood on me when I cut ... shit. The growing red stain said it all as he looked at his chest. He'd been shot.

"Aaaggh." He grunted. He was done for. Where had it all gone wrong? Had it been when he'd let Evie go? When he'd broken down and cut off Alex's arm? Or had it been just bad luck? Fact of the matter was, it had nothing to do with any of that. It had been a matter of inches and seconds. Just like in Survivor, although that was never going to come for him.

"Bollocks." Crack Didn't feel anything (although that was because it was by Jessica at whomever shot him, so it didn't matter anyway).

"Alex?! Alex, get up! Come on!" Jessica had been able to react. He had to tell Jessica what he had. It wasn't like he had much time left. He couldn't really feel the ground under him.

"Shit. Alex, Jessica. Don't forget the ... sword. It could help. Also, back of map ... listed everyone who's got a kill. Uurgh ... get out of here." Jason wondered whether he could have made any better choices, if he should have looked for Alex from the get-go. Didn't matter. It wasn't going to do anything, unfortunately, there was no damage control for this one. He chuckled to himself as everything went swimmy. She was actually pretty cool. Definitely deserved to win this thing ... okay, not fair. Other than Maxwell Lombardi, Reiko Ishida, Clio Gabriella and Danya, he really thought that everyone in Bayview deserved to win, and they were all pretty good people. "Get out of here, survive this thing, and tell Danya ... to ..." he coughed "... go fuck himself."

And with that, his eyes closed, almost as if going into a nice deep sleep, hoping that Alex and Jessica (okay, and everyone else in the class, no matter how much of a git he had been on the island) would make it out okay, except this time, he wasn't going to wake up ...

The tribe has spoken for

MALE STUDENT #16 - JASON CLARKE: ELIMINATED
165 STUDENTS REMAIN

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · The Felled Forest: South · Next Topic »
Add Reply