Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Facile Princeps; rather quite open.
Topic Started: Nov 28 2010, 10:42 PM (3,460 Views)
decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((ASSUMING CONTROL of Tiffany Chanders))

Quincy was an asset. Many people would have agreed with Tiffany on this. However, many of those people saw Quincy as such because he was a good guy who honored his promises. Tiffany saw Quincy in a slightly different way: Quincy was an asset because he was able and willing to do what she told him to do. That wasn't the first thing that went through her head at this turn of events.

"HEY, HARLOT!"

Fuck.
That was the first thing to come to Tiffany's mind.

"HALTEN SIE, OR I SNUFF DON QUIXOTE HERE!"

The second was, as the girl without he rifle swung her gun to point at Quincy was: Do I expose myself or stay here? The answer to that was rooted in yet another question: Who's the bigger asset? Well, let's see:

Reasons to jump out and save Quincy: He was strong, he was loyal, and he had a gun. Reasons to stay hidden and risk losing Quincy for new girl: New girl had a bigger gun, and, well, that was really it. It didn't really seem like she would fall for any of Tiffany's tricks. If the girl was bluffing, or didn't manage to blow off Quincy's head, Tiffany could always play the scared little girl, scared to come out because of the BIG FUCKING GUN. But if Rifle Girl wasn't bluffing, she'd have the Big Gun and be able to add Tiffany's gun to the mix, and there was no way in hell that Tiffany would be able to defend herself against that girl as things were now. Not when all Tiffany had was a golf club.

Even though Tiffany didn't realize it, what went through her head was essentially a cost-benefit analysis that led her to sniff and put on that face she put on when she got into that fight with Bridget Connolly (among other things), the one that said "I'm an innocent victim in all this."

"Okay, I'm coming out!" Tiffany stepped out of the bush, her hands, and the golf club, above her head, sounding as scared as she possibly could. "Please don't hurt him! I - I saw somebody over there!" Tiffany motioned over to where she had heard that other person. Actually, she motioned about ten yards away from where he was. That way, it was less likely for anyone to question why she was in the bushes in the first place. "I thought I saw a gun, and I was just trying to get away from him!" Tiffany fleetingly thought about how this was the best type of lie - the one with enough of the truth in it to make it believable.
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Tiffany, dear, I'm not going to pretend to believe you, so why don't you and your equally asinine friend skedaddle before i test ... before I test ... uh ..." Great. The girl holding the gun didn't have enough intelligence to string two words together. "... before I ... test dear William's strength."

Tiffany would have laughed it off, if not for the rifle in Rifle Girl's hands.

"So, hands where I can see them? Wonderful. Now be good and take 200 paces ... that way." She waved in some direction. Tiffany almost wanted to take her out, just to put her in her place, but two things stated otherwise: the first was, of course, the rifle. The second? Quincy.

"Let's go. No need to fight here." Quincy backed away from Rifle Girl, keeping his eyes on her. No way could she fight through this. Best to just back away.

Tiffany joined Quincy in leaving the area, her golf club trailing the ground, and didn't even bother looking away until she couldn't see any brown hair in the distance.

I'm going to get that bitch ...

((Tiffany Chanders continued in Later, Buddy))
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Felled Forest: South · Next Topic »
Add Reply