Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thank You For Being A Friend; A.K.A The One Where Carol Dies (maybe private? Ask first)
Topic Started: Nov 26 2010, 09:19 PM (3,345 Views)
Acelister
Member Avatar
Ask me about Transformers The Movie Abridged!
[ *  *  * ]
((Rizzo Vitoria continued from They F**king Work Because... ))

Rizzo walked in silence with OC for what felt like ages. He still had no idea where they were going, nor where their former-follower Carla had gone.

It wasn't important. It couldn't be important. Not when the other 200 of their classmates were after them, blades and guns flailing wildly in whatever effort they gave to slaughter... Sure, they'd only come across one Player - Nick. Was it Nick Reid? Thankfully he'd left them alone. But just because there hadn't been two hundred names read out as murderers, it didn't mean they weren't considering it.

He was lost in his own thoughts when he realised he needed to pee. He was so happy at the fact he had retained that much water, he put his bags down and unzipped his pants right next to the nearest tree!

Before he'd finished, he realised something. He didn't tell OC.

"Fuck..." he muttered - urinating didn't seem like so hot of an accomplishment when it left him alone and defenceless. He still had that headache, despite the sleep he'd managed to get, and his joints were aching like he had arthritis. If this was how arthritics felt...

"OC...?" he asked meekly. Perhaps the larger teen had noticed and come back. Yeah, just like they instantly turned back for Carla... He was probably long-gone now, glad of the fact the sickly, weak, midget had gotten himself lost! He'd make excellent time in finding whoever he was looking for whilst Rizzo was hung, drawn, quartered, shot, stabbed and set aflame!

"Bastard!" he spat, zipping his jeans back up and grabbing his bags. Though the sudden motion did nothing more than make his head spin again. He growled in annoyance as he started to walk again. He hadn't a clue where he was, where the Dangerzones were and he was pretty sure he didn't have a map.

After a few minutes, he noticed the trees were thinning. Perhaps this was the mansion area - or a golf course perhaps. Though, was an open space really the best place to wind up?
V5 Concepts:
Max 'Hans' Casson: A white supremacist with a mean streak normal pro-Aryan attitude. [His views do NOT reflect my own, so everything said in pre-game is all him]

V4

Go and watch Transformers The Movie Abridged!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Acelister
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Rizzo walked out of the tree line and slowed down his walking speed. He didn't want to make too much noise...

He looked around the greens and heard voices. Two girl voices... Who was it? Frightened girls? Janet, maybe? Janet looking for a strong, friendly shoulder to cry on?

And when she laughed at his offer, then what?

He sighed and headed towards the voices. He needed to at least spy on them - find out if they were killers or just lesbians.

Lesbians... If only. And if only he felt up to it. He figured that, even with the deadliness of their situation, that he'd have had at least one unintended erection from a tree shaped like breasts, or a rock that reminded him of his one night of sex...

He was hidden behind a bush and couldn't really hear what they were saying, so he put his bags down and carefully moved closer. Just a few words such as 'we did not kill anyone, ever' and he'd pipe up.
V5 Concepts:
Max 'Hans' Casson: A white supremacist with a mean streak normal pro-Aryan attitude. [His views do NOT reflect my own, so everything said in pre-game is all him]

V4

Acelister
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Rizzo froze when he noticed one of the girls start to get up. He didn't dare to move - what was she doing? Walking towards him? Why!? She heard him?

His mind raced, not wanting to make a decision on this. Fight or flight, she looked like she was holding a gun. A gun! People were given swords, guns, bigger guns... And he had a fucking boom box. He hadn't even bothered to turn it on and find out what was in the tape deck. What if he never got to find out? What if he was wrong - these two were Players who had kill lists so big, the morning announcement wasn't long enough to fit all the names in?!

"Who's there? We have guns, but we mean-"

Rizzo was shocked by the speaking, but even more surprised by the quite loud 'snap' that caused him to yelp, jump back and fall onto his back.

He did jump, didn't he...?

Why was there a new pain along with the aches and pains of the past few days? And why did he wet himself? He only just went!

He looked down at his leg where the hot prick of pain had begun stabbing. What happened...? He felt his crotch - it was dry. He peed his thigh downwards? How the fuck did he do that? He wasn't exactly hung like a racehorse.

"Wh-what's going on...?" he muttered as his breathing began to come in pants and gasps, touching the painful area. It was hot and sticky - and there was a hole in his pants. "I don't..."

There was a growing, loud throbbing noise in his head and everything was starting to get fuzzy. And he was peeing quite a lot now... No - he was peeing the not-pee, from his thigh. It couldn't be blood... Right?
V5 Concepts:

V4

Acelister
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Rizzo began to shiver, a twitch making itself apparent in his arm. He WAS shot. But it didn't hurt... It just ached, like the rest of his body did. But why?

He looked up and saw a fuzzy shape approaching him.

"I think I was shot..." he muttered weakly just as his vision cleared on a single object. A gun.

He whimpered and pushed backwards with his good leg. She was going to shoot him again! Maybe shoot him... Dead!

"It's okay, you won't feel a thing."

"Please..." he whispered, his voice sounding hoarse and dry. The collar was particularly choking right now. He kept trying to back away, but he was going at a less-than-ideal pace. The gun raised - he couldn't even see his killer's face. What could he do to get out of this? Offer sexual services? Be a slave? A human shield?

He was always good at finding things for people. Things they need, they want... But he couldn't even find the words to beg now he was faced with a gun. What do killers want? To kill.

'Bang'

Rizzo didn't even feel the bullet hit. He was on the ground all of a sudden, a round of metal ammunition buried in the middle of his brain.

As blood and thought leaked away from him, he thought - why wasn't his life flashing before his eyes?

B107 - Rizzo Vitoria DECEASED
Edited by Acelister, Dec 2 2010, 03:32 PM.
V5 Concepts:

V4

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Greens · Next Topic »
Add Reply