Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
When My Fist Clenches, Crack It Open; Day Four
Topic Started: Nov 24 2010, 02:23 AM (3,893 Views)
KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Aileen Borden continued from Where Do You Go From Here?))

Oh god, ow.

Why did she think it was a good idea to go on the trip in Mary Janes? Seriously. True, she always wore those shoes, but she didn't think to bring any other ones for the trip. And now they were hurting her feet like hot irons because she didn't expect to be sent off to a deserted island where she had to kill her classmates. What's worse was, she couldn't take them off because there were probably all sorts of things that could hurt her feet much more worse, knowing the woods and the students and the insects and the possible traps and the-

Okay, she wasn't going to whine on about this like some preppy Beverly Hills girl. If she wore something that couldn't work with walking around in the woods, it was her own damn fault, seriously. At least it could be worse, like high heels? At least her shoes were mostly flat...

In any case, where the hell was Aaron? As always, he ran ahead, off doing whatever. Really, he needed to just fucking stop with his habit of running ahead of the group and then pausing, hoping that everyone would catch up with him. That's how people got lost, because they didn't stick with everyone else. And if they lost any more of the group... god, Aileen didn't know what to do. Enough people had died, she just wanted to go home. Aileen vowed that if she ever got home, the first thing she was going to do was curl up in a blanket, drink nice hot tea and go on the world's most extreme nap. No coming home parties, no tearful speeches, just sleeping, pure uninterrupted sleeping.

Really, was that so much to ask for?

Oh look, there was Aaron and Lily. They were safe again. But where was Richard? Hopefully he was having fun pretending to be Jackie Chan or something again and wasn't lost. At best, he was right behind them, yelling about getting rid of the psychos on the island with his ninja powers or something.

Another "running gag" of Aaron's that she had noticed was that whenever he did run ahead of the group as usual, they would catch up to him, only to see that he was jotting something down in his notebook. And oh look right now was no exception. He was writing in it. Smiling while writing, at that.

Now what? Aileen had no clue.

She gently placed her things on the ground, and stared at the two.

Really. On one hand, she didn't "get" any of them that well, Richard and Aaron especially. Aileen was never a people person to begin with, so she wouldn't get what made people run ahead of the group like this or pretend to be a ninja while people around them were fucking dying. On the other, she still felt that protectiveness towards them, and if they died...

"Well?" she said in a low voice.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Humiliating things I caught you guys saying

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Posted Image

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((LIVE AILEEN LIIIIIIIIVE))

Aaron immediately thrust the book right in her face, expressing his thoughts.

He had made the observation that there was no electricity on the island, even though the cameras were working just fine. So, there was a way the cameras were working, and not everything else here. So he wanted to figure out how they got the cameras working right now? A conundrum, indeed. Aileen had never really considered that, to be honest. She did know that it was being broadcasted all over the world, that various people were watching all of this. Whenever she thought about how it was being broadcasted, she would curl her lip in disgust at the thought of people laughing at everyone dying like it was no big deal, or worry about her mother, who was most likely watching her right now and freaking out.

So... no electricity. That actually was a good point. So that meant that they had to look into the power source of the cameras for now? Aileen pressed her mind for any potential power sources that could be used on the island, but to no avail. Seriously... no electricity elsewhere, couldn't be solar, obviously not battery run... damn, what could it be?

As the book disappeared from her view, her thoughts were interrupted when she heard... shouting? Was that it? Someone was yelling if anyone was here.

Oh great, another person they had to deal with. Another potential psycho, another person who might just wander in with no problems and bug everyone, only to leave when someone- most likely a certain bespectacled redheaded female- would yell at them. Aileen clenched her fist. God fucking damn it to hell! Were they some sort of magnet for random people to run up and say hi, only to leave when someone said "Fuck off"? Sure, Aileen was trying her best to cut that out, but sometimes she had to wonder.

Luckily, once more someone spoke up before she could say something inappropriate. Namely, Aaron. He was telling the person that they were armed but not planning on attacking anyone.

She could vaguely see the speaker from where she was standing. The guy in question didn't look like he had been planning to go on a school camping trip when he packed his clothes, much less running around on a deserted island filled with psychopaths. It looked more like he was planning to go to a fancy dinner party or something just before he got abducted or something. Seriously, this scene was more than a little absurd, even just for that little element.

Oh, and to make things more absurd?

Another guy stepped in, acting like the individual in the fancypants had followed him. This guy, though was different. Tall and athletic looking. And on closer inspection, he had a gun. Oh shit. Tall, athletic guy with a gun. They were fucked if he decided that they looked like things good for target practice or excellent punching bags. He didn't seem to like the other guy, even asking for Aaron to shoot him. Presumably, that was a joke. At least, that was what she hoped. Or rather, prayed to god that it was a silly joke.

And, Aileen spoke once more without thinking.

"And who... who are you two?" she asked, an odd, confused look on her face.

Really. Really. What was going on here, and what was about to happen? She didn't even know anymore.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Posted Image

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Aileen needs to live again. T_T)

Lily flat-out called the tall guy out on making jokes about killing people, saying that it wasn't funny at all. See? She was capable of expressing her exact thoughts without descending into sarcasm or outright insults.

The boy in the overly fancy outfit introduced himself as Milo Taylor, and the athletic guy as "an asshole". Aileen felt the need to make a comment here, about how they both looked like assholes to her, but stopped herself before any words could come dribbling out of her mouth. Okay, they could turn out not to be assholes after all, and actually be a good part of the group in the future. Heck, the guy in the business suit even asked if he could be of help. It was best to stay on the safe side, however, with both of them.

Aaron happened to agree with Lily, saying that it wasn't exactly a good first impression to make jokes about shooting people while being stuck on a deserted island where there are plenty of murderers. And therefore, pretty much gave the guy with the gun an ultimatum; leave or put your gun down. Simple really. Really harsh wording, but hopefully he would agree with one or the other. Although, Aaron was standing behind a tree this entire time, while she, Lily, and the two guys were out in the open, and Richard was god knows where. Which meant that if this guy with the gun attacked, Lily and Aileen were the first targets.

However, nope, gun guy was not cooperative.

He went on a tirade, about how having Milo around for ten minutes would annoy them all, about how he could have just simply shot them all while they weren't looking, and about how he wasn't going to put his gun down. This "Rob" guy was going on and on about how Aaron was the one looking for trouble and was a horrible leader.

It was as if he was expecting everyone to be happy and merry, and invite him to a magical tea party with My Little Ponies and Carebears the minute he cracked a joke about shooting people! Of course they weren't happy, they were stuck on a deserted island for Christs' sake! Of course they would be a little suspicious of him and that other guy. Of course, it wasn't a good idea for Aaron to ask one guy to grope at another on hindsight, but he could at least just follow the instructions and not make this hard.

Aileen's face looked like a speckled beet when the guy turned to address her directly. Rob was telling her that they needed a new leader if they wanted people to be nice to them, even saying that Aaron could just run off and play Dungeons and Dragons.

Her lips pursed as she resisted the urge to flare up at him right back. Oh man, was she pissed. Who gave this Rob kid the right to walk to their group, make a joke about people getting shot, and then insult people who make a simple request at him? At least just make it simple and easy for everyone!

But, her next words she managed to get out without yelling. "Hey... we've been through a lot. One of our group has already been killed, and we've been separated from others. Of course we'd be a little suspicious."

Although her voice was far from shouting, one could notice a bit of venom dripping off the tone. She was trying her best not to yell at people again, but it was pretty clear that she was upset.

She looked back and forth between the two newcomers and the tree Aaron was hiding behind.

"Everyone needs to put their weapons down and talk about this like civilized human beings. Okay?"
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.

In Loving Memory

Posted Image

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Suddenly, Aaron spoke up again.

He said that Rob was a known murderer according to the announcements, and that she shouldn't even bother. Oh shit, really? They were not only dealing with some angry athletic guy with a gun, but an angry athletic guy who had killed. That was far from good news. Seriously, how did Aileen miss the name "Rob Jenkins" on the announcements? She had been listening to them and attempting to keep track of who was killed and who were the ones killing! How did she not make that connection? It should have clicked with her!

And to make matters worse, there was someone else there. Aileen turned to head to see a girl. She looked vaguely familiar. Was she in one of her classes? Actually, it seemed like she had seen her for two seconds or something at one point. Something starting with "J". She remembered something about pens, as well. God, her memory was foggy.

But, judging by Aaron's reaction, she was also bad news. He seemed to think that this "Jacquard" person was working with Rob, and that they were trying to pick them off one by one. And suddenly, it hit her; what if they had already gotten Richard? What if they did? Those fuckheads! If they killed Richard she was going to rip their heads off! It would have been cruel of them to just kill someone like him without remorse! He probably did nothing to them! They had no reason to gang up on him, and... and...

Aileen's facial expression contorted even more as Aaron continued to talk, saying that they lost their chance and he could have helped him.

And suddenly, gunshots.

Aileen simply stood in shock as she heard the cracking noises and Aaron began running away. What just happened? Oh god, what just happened? Someone fired their weapon, who was it? Aileen looked around, seeing that the Jacquard girl was running after Aaron.

Wait, was Aaron the one who fired the weapon?

God damn it! He was acting even more impulsive than her right now! And being quite the coward, to boot. Sure, running away was really the best thing he could have done, but in all honesty. Did he really just fire his weapon at them?

In which case, should she follow him?

On one hand, Aaron just attacked someone. On the other...

"AARON, GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" she yelled, quickly grabbing her things and moving as fast as she could even with all the factors making her slower.

Aileen.... was, of course, being Aileen.

She better follow him. He might do something dumb and impulsive again, and god knows what else next time. And god knows she didn't want that to happen, at all. Fuck, they had already had Tom killed off, and a bunch of their group run off. The last thing they needed was for him to do something that could get him or others killed. Sure, he was most likely scared. But this was straight out of nowhere!

And plus, she didn't want this Jacquard person to stab his ass or something.

So Aileen ran.

((Aileen Borden continued elsewhere))
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.

In Loving Memory

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · The Woods: Inland · Next Topic »
Add Reply