Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
She Bopped; Private Thread - *Content Warning*
Topic Started: Nov 17 2010, 02:05 AM (3,443 Views)
Blastinus
Member Avatar
That's Just Crazy Talk
[ *  *  *  * ]
(George Leidman continued from The Moon is Laughing At You)

George was amazed that he could run for so long, excepting a few breaks for rest. He'd never had to really get into his upper limits of strength before, and it was a liberating feeling, in a sense. Granted, he would have preferred to never have to tax himself for so long, but he didn't really have a choice in the matter, did he?

However amazing he was, he was still human, and as he once again slowed to a halt next to a hill, he decided that enough was enough for now. Seating himself against the hill, he realized that there was some sort of jabbing pain in his right foot, and he pulled off his sneaker to investigate. It was just a couple pebbles. Honestly, the funk coming off of his utterly worn socks would have been a larger threat to his life.

George was on the verge of packing up and moving onward when he heard something that sounded like someone shouting his name. Turning around to look where the noise came from, he dropped his sneaker in shock. "C-Carly? CARLY!" he shouted back, hastily jamming his sneaker back on his foot, laces untied. As he began to scramble up the hill, however, someone higher up suddenly dislodged a number of pebbles as he fell down the hill a short distance, dropping them all over the junior archeologist. As he cleared his eyes, he saw that somebody else was up there, someone also very familiar.

"Sebastian, you bastard!" he shouted, catching himself on the hillside as his sneaker suddenly slipped off and rolled back to the bottom. "Don't you dare do a thing to her!" Planting his unprotected foot in the hill, he winced as he stepped right on another rock, but he didn't care. He was going to find his way up this hill somehow.

I swear, if he touches her, he is going straight down this hill on his head.
V7 Kids
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Blastinus
Member Avatar
That's Just Crazy Talk
[ *  *  *  * ]
(Apologies for GMing on my part as well, but this post has been long overdue)

It seemed to happen almost in slow motion. Sebastian drew back the piece of wood, and George began hastily scrambling to get up the hill the rest of the way. But he might as well have been taking a leisurely stroll. Because before George had even come halfway up, there was a sickening crack, and Carly stumbled forward. But Sebastian wasn't done. As George froze in place, nearly losing his footing, Sebastian struck her again and again. And then she fell, rolling past George and coming to a stop on her side at the bottom of the hill. She wasn't moving.

No, she's fine...she's...she's just unconscious! She's...she's...

George's grip tightened, and as he turned back to see that Sebastian was losing his own footing on the hill, his entire expression became almost manic. With a sudden surge of balance, he came up the hill at a great speed, closing the gap between the two men. He wasn't going to be content with just punching Sebastian out as he originally intended. No, he was going to beat him, and he wasn't going to stop until he was a formless pile of meat. For every blow he had dealt to Carly, he was going to get a hundred.

He was upon him now. Drawing his fist back, George decided that he was going to start with his face and go from there. With a shriek of fury, he shot out his fist with reckless abandon, uncaring about whether it would hurt.

You're gonna pay! You're gonna pay, and you're gonna die!
V7 Kids

Blastinus
Member Avatar
That's Just Crazy Talk
[ *  *  *  * ]
George had been far too hasty. As he had run up, intent on pounding the face off of Sebastian, he had failed to consider that his opponent had a weapon to use against him. This was a costly mistake, and George was therefore unprepared for a blow to the gut that staggered him back and doubled him over, groaning in pain. Any sensible person would have probably reevaluated his tactics, perhaps come at Sebastian from a different angle. But George wasn't sensible right now. Not in the slightest.

You think that's going to stop me? YOU THINK I'M GONNA STOP?! No...THAT'S JUST GONNA MAKE THIS BETTER!

Anger turned even the sharpest thinkers into blind fools, and George had not been much of a brilliant thinker to begin with. Without even considering the consequences of his actions, he merely ran back at Sebastian, shooting out his fists at whatever he could find to hit. He decided on Sebastian's gut, as a sort of payback for the pain that he was feeling in his own stomach right at this very minute. Little did he know, but his opponent had something a little extra hidden underneath his shirt. He couldn't see it, of course, but as the blow struck home, the Indiana Jones wannabe clearly felt it, as he cried out in pain and held his fist.

What did I...What did I just punch?

Sebastian's assigned 'weapon' had been useful in this instance, as George was too concerned about the searing pain in his hand to realize that he was leaving himself wide open. This was likely to hurt.
V7 Kids

Blastinus
Member Avatar
That's Just Crazy Talk
[ *  *  *  * ]
George could not have honestly said that he had seen Sebastian's attack coming. Sure, he had expected it, but he was in no state to dodge it or even raise a hand to stop it. Instead, he simply took the blow, straight in the kisser.

He wasn't entirely sure what had happened after that, only coming to half a minute later in a pile of leaves at the bottom of the hill, with the edge of one of them stinging his eyes. What had happened, had he the mental faculties to realize it, was that he had been stunned by the impact of the wood, and he had basically just thrown himself down the hill, defeated and no longer in a mood for fighting. His clothes were dirty, and he was still conspicuously missing a sneaker, but he was alive, and that was all that counted. He was alive, even though...

Carly...

George sank his head down again, but he did not rest. Instead, he just stared sideways at the unmoving girl lying a short distance away from him. What was he going to do now that she was gone? He had no weapons, and no purpose for existing. What did it matter now if he saved anyone else? Carly would still be gone.

Might as well just shoot myself, except I don't have a gun. I suppose I could clear some leaves and...throw myself down the hill some more. Maybe that would work.

For all his planning, George was conspicuously still. Now that Carly was gone, all his motivation to do anything had gone out of the window. Maybe he'd work up the motivation to go somewhere in a few hours. For now, he'd just lie here and...think.

(George Leidman continued elsewhere)
V7 Kids

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Felled Forest: South · Next Topic »
Add Reply