Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
She Bopped; Private Thread - *Content Warning*
Topic Started: Nov 17 2010, 02:05 AM (3,444 Views)
Super Llama
Member Avatar
STILL THE BEST 1973
[ *  *  *  * ]
{{continued from Cleanliness and Lonliness}}

ಠ_ಠ

That was the exact expression on Sebastian's face as he turned the corner and saw Carly at the bottom of the hill, calling out to some guy named George in his direction. Oh, this was just fucking great. Out of all the people he had to run into on the island, out of all the killers, psychopaths, rapists, and a goddamn bear; out of EVERYONE, it had to be fucking Carly, the bitch who got him suspended. He still remembered the people talking about him behind his back, about the guy who punched a girl in the face during class. Jesus Christ he had never been more humiliated in all his life, and to pour salt on the wound, she'd gotten away with destroying that painting of his as well.

Sebastian could feel the anger, the indignation welling up inside him. It was almost fitting that she wind up stuck here to die with the rest of them. In fact, if there was one person on this island he wouldn't mind killing, it'd probably be this bitch.

Sebastian shook his head, trying to dispel the anger. No, he was not going to kill anybody. He was not going to go and make himself a target, and certainly not for this bitch. Just turn around and walk up the hill, and out of here. Somebody else will get the kill, and he won't have to worry about turning up on the anno-

His foot slipped, and he lost his balance, tumbling down the hill.

NO. NO, WHAT THE HELL? THIS WAS NOT GOING UP THE HILL. THIS WAS MAKING NEGATIVE PROGRESS UP THE HILL.

He finally came to a stop right in front of Carly, the piece of driftwood and daypack lying just out of reach. Looking up at her, he had only one thing to say.

"Ow."
Edited by Super Llama, Nov 17 2010, 03:36 AM.
Posted Image
Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh...it is MORPHIN' TIME!

V5 hopefuls:
Hiro Fukuyama: "N-n-no, I-I'm not scared."
Lucy Rosenberg: "If you're looking for friends, I don't think I can help you with that."
Angus McDonald: "To hell with you! If anyone here deserves to live, it's me!"

The Dead

banthesun

She wanted those horrible metal balls to stop banging against her legs

ZombiexCreame

But would Celeste even want help from a guy that whips out his pistol without a second thought?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Super Llama
Member Avatar
STILL THE BEST 1973
[ *  *  *  * ]
Carly just said her first words to him since the two of them ended up on the island, and already she was pissing him off. It's not like he wanted to. His mom decided this was his punishment for getting himself suspended. Sebastian wondered for a moment how her mom felt now, knowing she punished her son by sending him off to almost certain death.

And then she shoved him, and he nearly fell over a second time, the rage and indignation starting to boil over, every fucking word that spewed out of this bitches mouth only serving to make her more and more pissed off. Who the fuck did she think she was? She goes and wrecks people's property, something they spent countless days working on, and she acts like SHE'S the victim here? What a load of shit.

Oh, and here comes some other asshole, singing her praises and trying to save poor innocent Carly from the big bad Sebastian. Well fine. If she wants to play victim so bad, why doesn't he play his part and give her a few bruises go with it?

Sebastian wasn't even thinking straight anymore. Any thoughts he had before about not playing and not getting the word spread that he was some kind of psycho killer were pushed to the wayside. Right now, that punch that got him suspended just wasn't enough anymore. Reaching down, he snatched up the piece of driftwood and swung it wildly in his direction, over and over, at least one blow specifically aimed at her face. After he'd given Carly enough of a thrashing he'd give her a nice off the hill and send her rolling down to her fucking knight in shining armor and then Carly can go "Boo hoo Sebastian was completely unprovoked I didn't do anything wrong." or some shit and they can all go their merry fucking way.
Posted Image
Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh...it is MORPHIN' TIME!

V5 hopefuls:
Lucy Rosenberg: "If you're looking for friends, I don't think I can help you with that."

The Dead

banthesun

ZombiexCreame

But would Celeste even want help from a guy that whips out his pistol without a second thought?

Super Llama
Member Avatar
STILL THE BEST 1973
[ *  *  *  * ]
((Hopefully D/N won't mind a little bit of GMing so I can write the post more easily. If it turns out to be a problem, I can change it.))

Feeling the impact of the driftwood against Carly was admittedly satisfying, his anger and indignation pouring out with every swing. And then the final swing struck her in the head and sent her tumbling down the hill towards her friend. Stupid bitch should've just kept her mouth shut and she would've gotten out of these a few bruises shorter.

As she watched Carly roll down the hill, the realization of what he'd just done hit him. FUCK! This is exactly what he was trying to avoid! He was supposed to integrate himself into a group and keep a low profile for as long as he could. But if he went around smacking people in the head with a stick, how the hell was that keeping a low profile? And what if he ended up killing her? That'd just make things even worse!

Sebastian was starting to panic, looking down at the boy at the bottom of the hill, who he suddenly recognized as the boy from the docks, the stand-offish one who seemed was practically itching to get in a fight. Well, looks like he had plenty reason to do so now. Sebastian needed to just the hell out of here. He took a step back.

And his foot slipped.

Wait, no no nonononoFUCKINGHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL!!
Posted Image

V5 hopefuls:

The Dead

banthesun

ZombiexCreame

Super Llama
Member Avatar
STILL THE BEST 1973
[ *  *  *  * ]
The world was conspiring against Sebastian today, he thought as he slid down the hill towards George just in time to get a punch to the face. Goddammit, all he had to do was walk away and not slide down the hill the first time, and none of this happened. But NOOOO! Everything here just had to fucking conspire against him!

Fuck this hill.

Fuck this island.

Fuck Carly.

Fuck this asshole in front of him.

Fuck EVERYBODY.

Sebastian felt the anger welling back up, and this time was more than willing to act on it. His plan was pretty much shot to hell now, might as well take out his anger on this fuckwit who just punched him in the face.

Aiming his piece of driftwood as well as he could, he drove the tip upward towards George's stomach. Maybe he could knock the wind out of him and REALLY get to venting, because fuck all of this shit.
Posted Image

V5 hopefuls:

The Dead

banthesun

ZombiexCreame

Super Llama
Member Avatar
STILL THE BEST 1973
[ *  *  *  * ]
Rage had taken Sebastian over, erasing any sense of restraint, or just plain sense in general. Seeing George stagger back only drove him onwards, and he prepared a while swing in his direction.

...only for it to miss entirely, sailing right over the boy's head as he ran in to drive his fist into his gut. He steeled himself, ready to get the wind knocked out of him, but was surprised when it turned out to not really be as bad as he expected. Not even thinking of the chainmail under his shirt that had protected him, he instead saw another opportunity for an attack as George clutched his hand, even more surprised than he was. Stepping back, Sebastian readied another swing, this time aiming for George's head. He'd finish it this time.

You want to fuck with me? You all want to fuck with me? I'll SHOW you what happens when you fuck with me!
Edited by Super Llama, Jan 2 2011, 06:42 AM.
Posted Image

V5 hopefuls:

The Dead

banthesun

ZombiexCreame

Super Llama
Member Avatar
STILL THE BEST 1973
[ *  *  *  * ]
The piece of driftwood struck George in the face, and apparently that was all it had left, as with a loud crack the stick broke in half, the end piece flying off down the hill, soon chased by an unconscious George. But Sebastian wasn't done yet. He was ready to fly down the hill and crack that asshole's skull open when...

What the fuck...

What the fuck...

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU STUPID FUCK!?!?

Almost in an instant, all of Sebastian's anger turned inward on himself. What the hell did he just do? He was supposed to fly under the radar. He was supposed find himself a group to latch onto, either to make himself part of an escape plan, or just to have a bunch of meat shields to stand behind. He was NOT supposed to throw a hissy fit just because he ran into someone he didn't like and beat the shit out of them, and possibly KILL them. Hell, possibly kill TWO people!

Everything was crumbling all around him. If they survived, they'd likely go blabbing about how he's a player to everyone they ran into. If they didn't, he'd be on the morning announcements and then EVERYONE would know.

"Shit...goddamnit, shit!"

He had to get out of here. There wasn't really any practical reason why, but he just couldn't stand to be here anymore. Tossing the other half of the driftwood aside, he quickly trudged back up the hill and grabbed his things, disappearing in a flash.

"Shit...shit...shit...shit...SHIT!"

{{continued elsewhere}}
Posted Image

V5 hopefuls:

The Dead

banthesun

ZombiexCreame

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Felled Forest: South · Next Topic »
Add Reply