Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
House of the Rising Sun; Day 4: Private
Topic Started: Nov 14 2010, 06:23 AM (5,463 Views)
Sunny Delighted
Member Avatar
your mom wanted to make sure that her clothes didnít steal the spotlight from her new haircut so she went with this feather fringed semi-transparent catsuit w/modesty pleather panels in a simple, understated black.
[ *  *  * ]
((Feo Eleri Smith continued from What Are Little Girls Made Of?))

More walking, more announcements, more of the same. Feo was glad no one was out for their blood at the moment, but she was kind of bored.

Which was dumb, dumb, dumb.

They went to the ranger station. From here, it looked fairly empty, which was what you wanted here. And there was a rusty blcycle, which could be useful for something.

Oh yeah, a weapon. Wood's good, metal is better.

She glanced at Ethan while he used his inhaler. That could be a problem later, she wouldn't comment on it though.

"Yeah, it looks nice and cozy."

Edited by Sunny Delighted, Nov 17 2010, 03:02 PM.
The Fallen Everdreamers

Spoiler: click to toggle

Quote:

Egads Sunny
Egads You should be Cobra Commander
Sunny NO.
Egads But when you hit the moneyshot, you can yell "COOOOOOOBRAAAAAAAAAA"

Quote:

SenatorGoose marriage
SenatorGoose is a sacred bond
SenatorGoose between a man, a woman and some shoes

Quote:

mib_fy9526like
mib_fy9526ask me a state
mib_fy9526I can name its Senatots

The New Doomed Kids

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sunny Delighted
Member Avatar
your mom wanted to make sure that her clothes didnít steal the spotlight from her new haircut so she went with this feather fringed semi-transparent catsuit w/modesty pleather panels in a simple, understated black.
[ *  *  * ]
While Ethan was plotting his magnificent death, his companion was lost in time. This place reminded her of her grandmother's place in Brazil. It was as small as this. Nothing really interesting. But it was by the beach, and near Carnaval, and it was the most wonderful . . .

ďFind anything good?Ē

Shit.

She gradually snapped back to the present, frowning. No, she hadn't found anything. They'd cleared this place out, she wasn't a damn miracle worker.

"No, nothing useful. It looks like a decent safehouse though."

Great, more nothing to do. Fuck me, but this is annoying. Hurry up and wait, all this damn game is.
The Fallen Everdreamers

Quote:

Egads Sunny
Sunny NO.

Quote:

SenatorGoose marriage

Quote:

mib_fy9526like
mib_fy9526ask me a state

The New Doomed Kids

Sunny Delighted
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Did he just

I know he didn't just

Did he really just say

NO, this fucker didn't. He DIDN'T just what I think, did he?

But he had, and she knew it. She knew it was going happen, she just didn't think it was going to be right then. She wasn't prepared to deal with this.

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal, Ethan.

"I hate people like you. I always hated people like you. You think you're better than me, Ethan?"

She wasn't screaming. It surprised her. Not as much as the fact that she wanted to cry, but surprising none the less.

He was telling the truth. Hurt like a bitch.

She stepped closer to him, her steps measured. She ached. Her heart, her body, they both ached for him. But who was she kidding?

She wasn't good enough for her folks, and she wasn't good enough for this bastard here either.

"Being pretty did get me this far. Being pretty got you, Mr U-Ethan, to carry my bags around. Being pretty is what got you to save my fucking life, remember that shit?"

Why right now? Why'd you have to do this shit right now? I actually- God, I'm more stupid than I even KNEW.

She picked up the oar, fully prepared to kill him right there.

"I'm so fucking pretty, you let your guard down and fucked . . . I could have killed you. I should have . . ."

She was being so damn dramatic it made her sick. But he'd hit her in the most vunerable spot she had. The one vunerable spot she had.

She threw the oar at the door. It wasn't even enough force to break the thing. Weak AND dumb, fucking fabulous.

Finally, she reached him. She took the papers out of his hand, gently put them aside. She whispered in his ear, all harshness, no loving feelings.

"Good thing you don't have to be smart to kill. I'm good enough to live through this, and I'll prove it."

And she walked out the door, but not before saying one last thing.

"Vejo vocÍs no inferno, querido"

See you in hell, baby.
The Fallen Everdreamers

Quote:

Egads Sunny
Sunny NO.

Quote:

SenatorGoose marriage

Quote:

mib_fy9526like
mib_fy9526ask me a state

The New Doomed Kids

Sunny Delighted
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Everything was so stupid. Fuck this game, fuck her classmates, and the next person she saw? She was going to fuck them up, until they were unrecognizible. With her bare hands if she had to.

But she really didn't have to, did she? Nope, all she had to do is go back to the station, go get her shit, and leave. So what was stopping her?

He was. Her weakness was. He was her weakness?

Get it it TOGETHER, bitch, you have a game to win.

She sucked it up, made her way back to the cabin. The bike was still in there, she could just grab it and go. No supplies that way, but her arms wouldn't take too well to carrying both a bike and her bag. Surely, someone would give a hot crippled chick some water.

Instead of thinking about the ugly truth about her alliance even more, she focused on Miles Davis, Dizzy Gillespie, Louis Armstrong. Her only true friends, she supposed. She had just gotten to where the bike had been, to the second minute in Moon Dreams, when . . .

She heard a window crash.

She heard an . . . explosion.

Oh god, oh please tell me, nonononoNO.

She jumped at the sound, for a second she was flying through the air again. But she wasn't, not really. She closed her eyes tightly for a second, she KNEW whatever she heard wasn't good. She really didn't want to know what it was, but . . . she had to know. The bastard could be after her too.

Feo looked. And then, finally, after being dropped on her head and landing on death island and being blown up and mindscrewed and all the fucked up shit she'd gone through, she screamed.

Because Ethan was there, and his jaw was there too, but they . . . weren't together.

She ran over to the spot he fell at, a couple of feet away from the cabin. It didn't make any sense, why was he dead, she wanted to punch him but she didn't want him dead, not really, he'd fucking LEFT HER HERE.

Five or ten minutes, she just cried and cursed. In English, so he could understand. Then she saw the cameras. And she remembered Ethan was the smartest guy she'd ever had the pleasure of pleasuring.

Wait. Hold the fucking phone. He knew that taking the carmeras out wouldn't do any good. And he wasn't is NOT a pussy by any means, so he wouldn't have offed himself unless he . . .

Fuck babe, how smart are you?

"Ethan, remind me to slap the taste out of your mouth when I see you again. Fucking asshole."

Feo went back into the cabin, still sobbing. She found her answers, she found his notes, she knew what she was going to spent the rest of her life doing (yes you are a huge nerd, dipshit).

The tears ran down her face, but she had focus now. She sat down, wrote two notes of her own. The first she stashed in her bra. The second she took outside with her. While moving Ethan's body and sitting it (him, always him) by the door of the cabin, she thought.

I knew one of us had to go, and really, I hoped he'd go first. So I could avenge his death. But none of this damn kids offed him. Danya HIMSELF had to do that honor, didn't he? So I don't really give a fuck if I survive this anymore. All I want is to let that bastard know, no, EVERYBODY know I'm much more than a pretty face. All I want is my revenge.

And I'll get that. Thanks for trusting me with this, I won't let you down. I'll die first.

After finishing all the heavy lifting, she put her second note in Ethan's hand's and got to work inside the cabin. No way anyone could miss it.

Here lies the body of Ethan Kent. He's a genuis, no bullshit. He deserved better.

I don't really give a fuck why you came here. But if you come in, don't touch shit and KEEP QUIET. DON'T SAY ONE WORD.

You'll always mean something to me, Mr. University.
Edited by Sunny Delighted, Nov 22 2010, 05:15 PM.
The Fallen Everdreamers

Quote:

Egads Sunny
Sunny NO.

Quote:

SenatorGoose marriage

Quote:

mib_fy9526like
mib_fy9526ask me a state

The New Doomed Kids

Sunny Delighted
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
After you work out those legs for a while, you should have yourself an island computer.

A damn island computer. You di- no.

We did it, babe.

All of a sudden, PEOPLE came. They came in droves, they came sliently, they came to help Feo in her crazy attempt to fuck Danya over (because this was still about revenge to her, always would be, until she died herself). If she didn't know any better, she'd think that Ethan planned this too. Which was entirely possible, knowing his smart, dumb . . .

She wasn't quite over the crying stage yet, but her tears were soundless. It was better that way, and it was good that no one could ask her what was wrong, because it wasn't . . . she still didn't understand how he had gotten under her skin like that.

Then again, the sex was kind of magical.

When everyone else was taking their turns on the bike (that she pulled off before they even got there, screw you Bayview teachers) she write music. She showered, made herself beautiful again. She'd put on lipgloss, eyeshadow, the works. It would seem bugfuck crazy to someone out of the loop, but this was her finest performance. And she'd be damned if she didn't look like a model for it. Well, a model with tear tracks molded in her face.

Wren would laugh, and be proud. Her parents would too, and Ethan . . . yeah, that bitch had better be impressed with her right now.

She knew she was impressed with herself, after all.

All of a sudden, the computer roared (okay, sputtered) to life. This dinky POS was what Ethan had died for. She glanced around, curious to see if anyone was going to take her moment from her.

None of them moved. Smart people, she might bother to learn their names after this little detour was over.

She sat down while one of them kept peddling. She dug and dug and dug and was afraid that she wouldn't make it, that she really was too stupid, that . . .

. . .

!

She wrote something down. once, twice, three times for luck. For luck, for love, for getting his message to his sisters, for getting them the FUCK OUT OF THIS PLACE.

Part one? Yeah, they'd done that that shit.

She grinned at the group and signaled for the rider to get off the bike and look at this.

Feo Eleri Smith sighed with relief. They were done here. Now for the part that most of them probably wouldn't live through.

What? She was happy, not dumb.
The Fallen Everdreamers

Quote:

Egads Sunny
Sunny NO.

Quote:

SenatorGoose marriage

Quote:

mib_fy9526like
mib_fy9526ask me a state

The New Doomed Kids

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Ranger Station · Next Topic »
Add Reply