Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
The Third Announcement
Topic Started: Nov 10 2010, 06:24 PM (7,026 Views)
Anderson
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Ah, heck. Ok, I'm in a slightly messy situation: I don't particularly care to bail David out (he's proven less enjoyable to write, though I also drew a messy first scene that tied me up for over a month...and I don't want to burn cards uselessly), but I also want to actually have the use of my cards. So, what to do...

PM with death ideas (particularly those in the scene he's in) or card proposals.
Edited by Anderson, Nov 11 2010, 02:40 PM.
Characters:
David Anderson (deceased)
Tyler Franklin (deceased)
Bill Davis (not dead yet...but soon!)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Anderson
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Addendum to the above: I may be up for a hero swap with somebody (if just because if I don't do it now, my flexibility in doing it later will be almost nil). I'm not enthusiastic about it, but at the same time I'm less enthusiastic about doing it later when there will be less cards and such around.
Characters:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Anderson
Survivor
[ *  * ]
KillerVole
Nov 12 2010, 01:30 AM
Everyone's got about a day and eighteen hours to play cards and vacate the DZs.
Thanks for the update, Vole.
Characters:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Anderson
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Since it's not likely that I'm going to get heroed, I'm going to request a slight extension just-in-case. I'm only nominally on right now (I'm in New York for the evening), and I suspect that between RL biting and all, I may need an extra day or two to work out the death. I've got someone lined up...it's all coordination now.
Characters:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Anderson
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Extension needed. We've got the thread started, but it's my turn to be in a holding pattern. Even though we've more or less got clearance to skip the others in the thread as I understand it, we're just going to need some time to make it work.
Characters:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Anderson
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Done.
Characters:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic