Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fuck.; Open.
Topic Started: Oct 27 2010, 04:23 AM (1,239 Views)
Dropbear
Member Avatar
Actually a cat.
[ *  *  *  * ]
((Mike Jeffries continued from Shelter From The Storm))

"Fuck."

Rotating around on the spot, Mike swallowed some air and moved it around his mouth, letting it escape in a simple word.

"Fuck!"

Mike hadn't seen anyone for the last few days. Hell, he had been lost in these tunnels for about a full day. No interaction with anyone was a two-edged sword. Positive: He wasn't surrounded by any murderers about to eat his spleen. Negative: About as bored as a fucking jellyfish. Not a single living soul had talked to Mike, and he was getting annoyed. He was a social creature. He THRIVED on gossip and talking and jokes. Hell, Mike didn't even care who he could meet now. At least with a murderer he'd be able to talk about putting the gun down and not killing him.

Then again, he really didn't want to die. Especially alone with no friends looking shocked or surprised at his dying body. No-one to uselessly try to wrap him up in bandages. No goodbye kisses or hugs. Just nothing.

Wait, fuck. Now he was turning all emo.

With a final swear, Mike chucked his bag on the ground. So his classmates were dying like rabbits or flies or whatever the metaphor was, and he was stuck down here alone. Doing nothing to protect them, to boot. Man, this sucked. Taking out the bottle of Southern Comfort, he unscrewed the cap and took a small sip. God knew he needed a pick-me-up from this goddamn mess.

"Fuck this shit."
B069 Ben Powell: That's a bout. Salute. Shake hands.
G052 Sapphire McLeod: The Youngest Was The Most Loved
G084 Eve Walker-Luther: The Prime Time Of Your Life

Game Over. Continue?
> y

Jamie Snicket
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dropbear
Member Avatar
Actually a cat.
[ *  *  *  * ]
"Oh, thank god, someone that's not me."

Two (slightly large) sips in, and Mike was surprised by a female voice. A rather nice female voice, at that, although that was probably a mixture of loneliness and the beginning of the booze kicking in. Eh, it was company, no matter who it was. Spinning his head around, he frowned at the figure of the woman. Short, brunette, kinda cute, not really familiar. Probably part of the drama crew, though, off the top of his head. Swirling around the liquid inside the bottle, he pointed the end at the lady.

"I guess you're thirsty? Well, unfortunately alcohol isn't really good for that, but I'm pretty sure I've still got some orange juice somewhere. Have a seat, welcome to the party. Name's Mike."

So he now had a friend to enjoy loneliness with, from the look of things. Well, someone who he had only seen in corridors opposed to someone at the parties, but he never turned down company when it came a-knockin', right?

Game Over. Continue?
> y

Jamie Snicket

Dropbear
Member Avatar
Actually a cat.
[ *  *  *  * ]
Maddy, name was kinda familiar. Not a friend, not an enemy. Was she on that list that terrorist guy said? Racking his brains, Mike sighed and gave up. Waiting for his eyes to adjust to the light, he examined his companion. She didn't look like she wanted to kill him that easily, just a scared girl who wanted to hide away from the island. Could be worse. Screwing back on the lid for the drink, he nodded a bit as she started talking again.

Wait. "What?"

Stayed alone? Someone died? Well, this was interesting. Maybe she was rightfully scared. Raising an eyebrow, Mike spoke up. "Whatcha talking about? Seriously, I don't mind if some dumbass decided to try their luck with you and failed miserably. Come on, tell me the goss." He leaned in to listen, smiling. "Let it all out. I don't mind, really."

Game Over. Continue?
> y

Jamie Snicket

Dropbear
Member Avatar
Actually a cat.
[ *  *  *  * ]
The smile fell into a deep frown of thought, watching her face, her body movements, her hesitation. Mike watched the gun slide over to him, the unusual metal of a killing machine in his grasp. Jonathan Jarocki. He swore he knew that guy. He was trustworthy, wasn't he? And for a split second, he had this crazy thought, pick up the gun, fire, not to trust. Shaking his head slightly, Mike gave a small swallow, removing the thought. The girl had just practically given him the thing. Unless he actually fucked up badly with his talking, there wasn't going to any Mr. Dead Guy around here yet.

And hell. If you had the chance to save the girl, you'd probably do it in a heartbeat.
"I understand. I'd rather take the shot at the person than wonder if I could have saved a friend."

Leaning backwards, Mike exhaled, smiling softly. "Well, I haven't had much of a story to tell, I've been stuck down here for the last half day, I think. Perfect hiding place." With a shrug of indifference, he nodded again. "Gotta say, I'm actually quite at ease with this whole thing. No idea why. Probably should be scared out of my wits. Life, eh? You shine your best at the end."

Game Over. Continue?
> y

Jamie Snicket

Dropbear
Member Avatar
Actually a cat.
[ *  *  *  * ]
"Well, Danya did let me keep my comdoms- Joking, joking."

Yeah, so sexual jokes wasn't the best card to play here, but hell, he was going to use it. Probably would be his last time to make the joke, for all he knew. And hell, he was going to abuse that card as much as possible as well. Last time for drinking, eating, everything! Woo. Yeah. If that wasn't depressing, Mike didn't know what was. Giving a small shrug, he started to lay down as well.

"I think I might do the same. Sleeping, that is. Unless you want to do one of those lookout things that they have in the army, but I'm a pretty light sleeper anyway..." he muttered, trying to smile but ending up grimacing.

Gotta not think of emo stuff. Come on, you're sleeping next to a wonderful, sexy lady... that had a SMG and is a murderer. But a sexy murderer!

Oh god no.

Closing his eyes, he sighed, moving his bag up to his head. Just... don't think about it like that.

"Night Madeleine. I'll see you in the morning."

Slowly, he shut his eyes, a small part of him wondering if he actually would.

((Mike Jeffries continued Pretty Handsome Awkward))

Game Over. Continue?
> y

Jamie Snicket

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Tunnels · Next Topic »
Add Reply