Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
They F**king Work Because Unpaired Electrons Spinning in the Same Direction; Create Lines of Magnetic Domains (Open)
Topic Started: Oct 21 2010, 05:12 AM (2,387 Views)
Acelister
Member Avatar
Ask me about Transformers The Movie Abridged!
[ *  *  * ]
((Rizzo Vitoria continued from Time Is Not On Our Side

Rizzo dutifully followed OC as he led. He was generous with allowing him to rest and try to catch his breath, Rizzo was thankful for that. He still ached but at least he had stopped vomiting. He had been able to keep a few crackers in his stomach.

"Hey, have anyone you seen a short girl named Josée? Kinda mean, probably got on your nerves in some way?"

Rizzo looked up, noticing the group ahead. He stayed behind the bigger teen, practically hidden away due to his size.

"Fiona, we're leaving, right now. Don't move a damn muscle." one boy stated, looking very seriously at the other, then glancing in his direction. No, OC's direction. "You there, I'd stay back if I were you. He's a killer."

Rizzo's eyes widened - there was a killer right in front of them? And all they had was musical implements? Not. Good. Was that a... Sword? Shit.

As the other two ran off, Rizzo became fixed to the spot he stood in. There was a killer. Here. In front of them. He knew he wasn't strong, but he was fast. When feeling fine and taking his pills. Without the caffeine flowing through his system, he was dead in seconds. Guaranteed.

"Oh shit, do something OC..." he whispered, his voice barely even conveying the words. Things were fine when there were just killers on the island - now there was ONE IN FRONT OF THEM.
V5 Concepts:
Max 'Hans' Casson: A white supremacist with a mean streak normal pro-Aryan attitude. [His views do NOT reflect my own, so everything said in pre-game is all him]

V4

Go and watch Transformers The Movie Abridged!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Acelister
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Rizzo couldn't believe how cool and calm OC was acting! This guy admitted killing and obviously had more than one weapon if he 'acquired' a new one. If there was any food in his body, Rizzo was certain he would have soiled himself.

But what could he do? He couldn't defend himself, let alone stop a killer. Even IF that killer was targeting other killers.

"Like some kinda fucked up Punisher..." he muttered to himself. He'd watched that film. And if he was going after Ivan, it was pretty fitting. Especially if the fight took place through several apartments...

So, if this guy let them leave - what then? Rizzo wanted to stay with OC no matter what - but travelling the island looking for this Josée? What, was it a rare Pokémon or something? What if they'd been travelling in the wrong direction? Or passed them and missed them by half a mile to their left?

Sure, Rizzo had nobody to look for and just wanted to live as long as possible... But he wouldn't have minded seeing Janet one last time. Preferably nude and spread-eagle for him...

At least he was still a teenage boy despite all the old-person aches and pains...
V5 Concepts:
Max 'Hans' Casson: A white supremacist with a mean streak normal pro-Aryan attitude. [His views do NOT reflect my own, so everything said in pre-game is all him]

V4

Acelister
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Rizzo managed to start to relax a little as the psycho killer walked away. Though the fact he wasn't fazed by seeing bodies was quite disturbing. He didn't pat them down - but he did other stuff maybe?

"We should go too..." he whispered to OC, still unsure that Nick wouldn't just loop around and come attack them. Sword or no sword, he had killed more than once. Probably with more than one weapon too...
"What d'you think?"
V5 Concepts:

V4

Acelister
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Rizzo walked close behind OC as he walked away - this was not a very comforable situation.

Not that anything about this was comfortable...

But here was this guy, looking for... Whoever it was... His girlfriend? His fiancée maybe? Boyfriend, even? This constant crappy-feeling wasn't very good for helping him think and retain information...

"We'll... Find your buddy..." he muttered as he followed him. At least he had a reason to keep going... Rizzo didn't have anyone to find. Any reason to survive this whole ordeal...

((Rizzo Vitoria continued in Thank You For Being A Friend))
Edited by Acelister, Nov 27 2010, 04:53 PM.
V5 Concepts:

V4

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Felled Forest: South · Next Topic »
Add Reply