Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
The Second Announcement
Topic Started: Oct 10 2010, 02:59 PM (6,451 Views)
MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just noting that card-playing time is done now.
V7:
Juliette Sargent drawn by Mimi and Ryuki
Alton Gerow drawn by Mimi
Lavender Ripley drawn by Mimi
Phillip Olivares drawn by Ryuki
Library Vee
Misty Browder
Online Profile Goto Top

Limisios
Member Avatar
"Sure thing, Dog Moon."
[ *  * ]
Well, since Janet Victoriee-Ser has been rolled I would like to put in a request for someone to kill her in her current thread. (It's Hard to Walk Tall When You're Small) However there are a few small requirements to make the killing just right.

• The killer has to kill Janet with a gun
  • The gun itself won't kill Janet, the impact of bullet will knock her into a nearby river where she will promptly drown
  • The killing has to be in a 'drive-by' fashion, meaning that the killer would have to get out pretty quickly to escape the other people in the thread if possible

If you would like to volunteer a character to do the deed then please PM me, I'll accept any suggestions and ideas you have.

Thanks.
V5 Pre-game Roster
V5 Student Roster

Limisios' V4 Characters
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mr. Administration
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Sorry for taking so long with this, but I'd like to ask for an extension until this coming Monday for Lily's death. I'm a little swamped right now, but I'll be able to bog down on Sunday and just bust it out.
G121 - Lily Ainsworth - "Dipsydoodle, Tweedledee! Not a cloud that I can see!"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jonny
Member Avatar
You hate kings and you think kings are really stupid. They are petty, bossy tyrants and are really full of themselves and are basically awful in every way.
[ *  *  * ]
Monday is actually the last day that doesn't require an extension.

The more you know!
Jeremy Franco is alive. You can write a better ending, goddammit.

Charlie DuClare is dead. And nothing was easy anymore except to smile.
Julian Avery is dead. Courage was the man with a gun in his hand.
JJ Sturn is dead. Fuck it, all good things gotta come to an end.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
Now you may be wondering, who was wearing the bolo tie? Me or the shark? Answer: YES!
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Cody Jenkins is dead. Very, very dead. If I had to come up with a word for how dead he is, it would be CADAVERIFFIC!
VeeFive

V4

NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU, THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Pigeon Army
Member Avatar
is the Soul Machine.
[ *  *  * ]
Max Neill has had an existential crisis, followed by death, here.
THE LIVING - V4
G087 - Rachel Gettys / Tambourine / The Groundskeeper's Hut / Babysitter: Ciel
B027 - Dustin Royal / Yatagan / Residential Area / Babysitter: Hollyquin
B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala / Astra 400 (9mm) [x3 magazines (8 round capacity)] / The Tunnels / Babysitter: Inky

THE DECEASED - V4
B097 - Max Neill / The Lighthouse

Posted Image

PIGE AND ARCH - SALES MASTERS!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ciel
Member Avatar
"That’s not a prediction, that’s a spoiler.”
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah I really don't want to be posting this but I've been called in to work on Saturday and Sunday on my only free weekend in weeks. I know I have until monday but I want an extension. A day or two should be fine. I'm only doing this as a precaution, y'know, just in case they decide to call me in monday too. >_>
V6

G052 - Reed, Jasmine - 0% - Falchion - START END
G060 - Pfeiffer, Scout - 100% - Sawlaska Thunderfuck 5000 - START
G025 - Reyes, Audrey - 0% - Nunchaku - START END

releases greatest hits album, is an one-hit wonder
Offline Profile Goto Top

Limisios
Member Avatar
"Sure thing, Dog Moon."
[ *  * ]
Well, Janet Victoriee-Ser is no more. And to see her unfortunate demise click here!
V5 Pre-game Roster
V5 Student Roster

Limisios' V4 Characters
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ares
Member Avatar
V3 World Heavyweight Champion
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Putting in a request for a small extension. A couple papers due this week means my time is limited. I can't give an idea, but Friday/Saturday should be the latest.
Is in...
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesRenard
Member Avatar
Furry on Ice
[ *  *  * ]
As much as I hate to do so, I'm going to have to request a few extra days on Miranda's death on account of the thread she's in being held up. Hopefully I can get it done by tomorrow, but I want to take precautions just in case I can't.
Edited by JamesRenard, Oct 17 2010, 12:54 PM.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V5. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
V5 Characters
B006: Darren Fox - Weapon(s): Lego "Creator" bucket /// Status: ALIVE /// Current location: Meltdown (Nuclear Plant - The Reactors)
Thread chain: O | O=O=O | O=O=

B030: Luca Johanssen - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Leap of Faith (Northern Coast - The Zipline Attraction) /// Rank: 134/152
Thread chain: O | O=O
The Future: Character Concept(s) (Subject to change, info may be added or deleted)

The Past: V4 Characters

Stuff from Chat

Cards Remaining (V5) - HERO: 1 /// SWAP: 0
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mr. Administration
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Sorry about this, thought I'd be able to get this done tonight but life has said otherwise. I managed to snag myself three paid gigs, Monday to Wednesday. So if possible, I'd like to request an extension.
G121 - Lily Ainsworth - "Dipsydoodle, Tweedledee! Not a cloud that I can see!"
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesRenard
Member Avatar
Furry on Ice
[ *  *  * ]
Guess I didn't need the extension after all. Miranda Merchant has met her match here.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V5. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
V5 Characters
B006: Darren Fox - Weapon(s): Lego "Creator" bucket /// Status: ALIVE /// Current location: Meltdown (Nuclear Plant - The Reactors)
Thread chain: O | O=O=O | O=O=

B030: Luca Johanssen - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Leap of Faith (Northern Coast - The Zipline Attraction) /// Rank: 134/152
Thread chain: O | O=O
The Future: Character Concept(s) (Subject to change, info may be added or deleted)

The Past: V4 Characters

Stuff from Chat

Cards Remaining (V5) - HERO: 1 /// SWAP: 0
Offline Profile Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So, deaths are due by the end of today. I'll go ahead and say the requested extensions are fine, given that it's midterm and project season and such, and everyone's reasons sound nice and valid.
V7:
Juliette Sargent drawn by Mimi and Ryuki
Alton Gerow drawn by Mimi
Lavender Ripley drawn by Mimi
Phillip Olivares drawn by Ryuki
Library Vee
Misty Browder
Online Profile Goto Top

Sister Grimm
Member Avatar
I am a great biotic wind that will sweep all before me like a... a great wind! A great biotic wind!
[ *  * ]
Edward has gone the way of Winston Churchill and the Beatles Here.
"There are, it has been said, two types of people in the world. There are those who, when presented with a glass that is exactly half full, say: this glass is half full. And then there are those who say: this glass is half empty. The world belongs, however, to those who can look at the glass and say: What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass" -Terry Pratchett, The Truth

Lost To the Ages
Spoiler: click to toggle

Coming soon, to a V5 near you
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Goto Top

Danorum
Member Avatar
Using <3 as a punctuation mark since 2012 <3
[ * ]
I'd like an extension on Deidre's death. I've been swamped with schoolwork and regular work recently.
<3
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic