Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fucking Compasses... How Do They Work?; Open Thread
Topic Started: Oct 2 2010, 01:14 PM (4,246 Views)
Arscapi
Member Avatar
Anonymous Capybara
[ *  *  *  * ]
((Alex Jackson continued from Cold, Wet, and Tired ))

Alex managed to almost literally retrace her steps and once again found herself in the middle of a leveled forest. She shivered remembering what happened the last time; she’s wandered through this forest. At least it’s not a danger zone, she encouraged herself. And there’s a few places to sit and have that breakfast I wanted. She was scouting around for a good place to finally have breakfast when someone started shouting.

"DUDE? WHAT THE FUCK?"

Alex’s curiosity got the better of her and she moved towards the shouting to investigate. What she found was one of her taller classmates shouting at a boy who had decided they all needed to listen to his type of music. As she approached, she realized the boy was Milo Taylor, who she knew only because he drove a wicked Ferrari.

She stopped several feet from the boys trying to figure out the best way to get their attention. She shifted her feet and sent dirt and rocks flying. Smiling to herself, she bent down and picked up a couple. She let them fly, trusting the years of using Roman as target practice to keep her aim true.
V5 characters
Kaliska Day
Kathryn Nguyen G61 - deceased Start
Bianca Howard G45 - deceased Start
Logan Cadagon B16 - deceased Start

V4 Characters:
Thea Kairos - G067 - deceased
Alexandria "Alex" Jackson - G046 - rescued
Marion Summers - G074 - deceased
Gracie Wainwright - G081 - deceased
Samaya Boen-Hilstrand - G064-deceased
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Arscapi
Member Avatar
Anonymous Capybara
[ *  *  *  * ]
Alex had her hands raised as soon as the gun appeared in Rob’s hand. “Wow, someone’s been watching way too many episodes of COPS,” Alex said casually.

She caught Jessica's movements out of the corner of her eye and sighed. Cuz that's where I wanted this to go, she thought. She took a step away from Jessica trying to get out of the line of fire. She kept talking however, she'd apparently started this mess, and trying to calm all parties involved seemed the best way to make it out of here without getting shot.

“Talk about overkill, I was only trying to get your attention over the music. I figured you know it would be safer then walking up next to you. But no you wanna go and start waving guns around. And umm exactly where do you want me to come out of,” Alex continued. She dramatically turned her head to survey the surroundings. “There’s not exactly a lot of hiding places here.”

There was no way she was going any closer to him. Not that the distance was going to stop a bullet, but it made her feel slightly better.

“Geez, all I wanted to know is if you’d seen my brother. Roman? His about my height, wears totally boring button down shirts. No, then Jessica and I are gonna have breakfast. We were going to have it earlier, but they decided to name the Key a danger zone. So if you could chill out then will get breakfast out and let you two go back to fighting about whatever it was.”
Edited by Arscapi, Oct 21 2010, 01:42 PM.
V5 characters
Kaliska Day

V4 Characters:

Arscapi
Member Avatar
Anonymous Capybara
[ *  *  *  * ]

Alex dropped her hands as soon as Rob lowered his weapon. In fact she dismissed him totally, in favor of Simon’s latest comments. She walked towards Simon excited at the possibility of more information.

“You’ve seen Roman. You’re sure. Damn, I wish I had my phone there’s a picture of him. He’s okay though? I mean he had to be if you could go your separate ways? And did he leave first? Did you see which way he went,” the questions tumbled out of Alex as she got the first solid piece of information on her brother.

She’d waited with baited breath every time the announcements had come on and while they hadn’t listed him among the deceased, Danya hadn’t said anything about people being wounded.

She looked at Simon expectantly.
V5 characters
Kaliska Day

V4 Characters:

Arscapi
Member Avatar
Anonymous Capybara
[ *  *  *  * ]
Alex let out a small sigh of relief at the news she got from Simon, but instantly wanted more. Why didn’t he know more? Did he know you had to keep an eye on Roman? She was ready to pump him for more information when a sneeze and Jessica suddenly apologizing caught her attention. She turned around and couldn’t hide a smile at the scene before her.

“Wow Jess, way to show that all we wanted was to have breakfast,” she said stepping towards her friend. “Maybe we should put the rifle down before anything else gets injured.”

She put her hand cautiously on the rifle and pushed it down so it was pointing to the ground. She then turned and looked on in amazement in the change in Rob. “Good thinking,” she whispered to Jessica over her shoulder.

Suddenly at a loss for what to do next she shifted from one foot to another. “Look Jess, I know we were supposed to eat, but I was thinking that maybe if we head over to the Hall of Mirrors that we could figure out where Roman has gone. We could always eat on the way,” she said fixing Jessica with a pleading expression. “What do you say?”
Edited by Arscapi, Nov 6 2010, 12:06 AM.
V5 characters
Kaliska Day

V4 Characters:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Felled Forest: South · Next Topic »
Add Reply