Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dirty
Topic Started: Sep 26 2010, 02:12 PM (3,230 Views)
Unknown Kadath
Member Avatar
I'm a wizard and that looks fucked up.
[ *  * ]
((Luke Templeton continued from Where is My Mind?))

Sloshing through the water, Luke wrinkled his nose. The foul stench of the swamp invaded his nose like a fetid disease. He continued his trek, up to his ankles in the stagnant pool. Disgusting, he thought, this must be a breeding ground for mosquitoes. I better hurry, before I get malaria. Or dengue fever. The thought accelerated his pace, moving as quick as he could.

To take his mind off of his wading and the obvious health hazards, he thought back to what had happened since he escaped the danger zone. It had seemed like forever before he had stopped running. Heck, he even had scratches from the prickle bush he rushed through. He had hardly even noticed them. Soon after collapsing under a tree, he quickly examined himself, patched up the small abrasions and lacerations with the issued first-aid kit. Soon after, he wandered until he found a suitable place to sleep, surrounded by bushes and trees. After awakening, he begun his hike as far away from the danger zone as he could get. He had no specific goal, but he did know he just wanted to find someone that didn't smack a door into his face upon meeting him.

He stopped suddenly, hearing another person approach. He turned and saw a young man approaching, his head down. He seemed lost in thought as well. Maybe I should call out to him. That's what people who are friendly do, right? Yeah, that sounds right.

"Hey, uhm, buddy! Are you alright?"

He mentally berated himself. Buddy? Who ever said 'buddy' anymore?
DrRoy: UPDATE THAT SPREADSHEET LIKE A RED HEADED STEPCHILD

(9:08:15 PM) Acidic: I vomited on my cat when he pissed me off once

Little Boy: THE MOST INTERGALACTIC OF TERRORBONERS.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unknown Kadath
Member Avatar
I'm a wizard and that looks fucked up.
[ *  * ]
((So sorry for the inactivity, guys.))

Luke looked shocked. Man, was this guy rude! The least he could do was show some courtesy! He pretty much outright rejected him. He didn't even know him!

Luke stayed silent while the larger man stared him down, waiting for a response. If he's gonna be rude to me, I have no reason to be nice to him. Better hold my tongue, though. This guy looks like he could tear me in half.

After the larger boy said his rude farewells, Luke watched him walk off. Grumbling to himself, Luke walked off to the other direction. Boy, that put him in an ever more foul mood! Stuck in a swamp, shin deep in filthy, stagnant water, and now this guy just brushes him off! He only wanted to help.

Well, fine. I'll just have to take my business elsewhere. Though, I suppose I got off easy. Maybe I should be more careful.

Soon, he pulled out his flashlight, the darkness impeding his sight. After about half an hour, he finally reached hard ground. He cast one last look into the inky black swamp over his shoulder, before stepping away.

((Luke Templeton continued in Caged in Like Animals))
DrRoy: UPDATE THAT SPREADSHEET LIKE A RED HEADED STEPCHILD

(9:08:15 PM) Acidic: I vomited on my cat when he pissed me off once

Little Boy: THE MOST INTERGALACTIC OF TERRORBONERS.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · The Swamp · Next Topic »
Add Reply