Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Cold, Wet, and Tired
Topic Started: Sep 22 2010, 09:13 PM (1,747 Views)
Arscapi
Member Avatar
Anonymous Capybara
[ *  *  *  * ]
((Alex Jackson continued from Mad World ))

Alex stepped out onto the beach and took a deep breath. The air was nice this close to the ocean and the water was soothing. "I should have waited to sleep here," she said gazing out over the water. When she’d left the last dead body, she hadn’t had a particular destination in mind, just away. Away was good enough for her planning at the moment. It wasn’t like it did much good to plan anyway. The best she could do was just search and keep searching. Where the hell are you Roman?

Glancing back over her shoulder she sighed as Jessica had yet to catch up with her. Course, Jessica was not an athlete and Alex had been upset. Upset over not finding Roman and instead stumbling over to dead bodies. She looked back and noticed the rather wide tracks she’d made in the sand. Oops sorry Jessica she thought. Then assured herself that Jessica would catch up eventually.

Forcing her gaze away from the sand, she scanned the beach and found Evie Reed kneeling in the sand, with her back to her.

“Hey Evelyn,” she called waving at the cheerleader.
V5 characters
Kaliska Day
Kathryn Nguyen G61 - deceased Start
Bianca Howard G45 - deceased Start
Logan Cadagon B16 - deceased Start

V4 Characters:
Thea Kairos - G067 - deceased
Alexandria "Alex" Jackson - G046 - rescued
Marion Summers - G074 - deceased
Gracie Wainwright - G081 - deceased
Samaya Boen-Hilstrand - G064-deceased
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Arscapi
Member Avatar
Anonymous Capybara
[ *  *  *  * ]
Alex took a step back as a boy suddenly appeared from further down the beach. Where in the world had he come from? She stopped and focused on him for a minute. She was pretty sure he was Tyler Franklin, and he was into all that geeky stuff like her brother. She smiled at the thought, knowing that if she’d voiced that opinion with Roman around, he’d be quick to defend himself.

She couldn’t complain, geeks and cheerleaders she could handle. So far there were no dead bodies and no weapons in sight, which was a definite improvement from where she’d been. Alex took this as a sign to continue towards Evelyn and Tyler.

Tyler asked how they were doing and before she could answer Evelyn went off.

“Well, I don’t know about them,” she said in a sickly sweet tone, waving an encompassing arm at the other girls, “But I got to walk all night after watching another person burn to death. So I’m just fan-fucking-tastic.” Evelyn snarled.

“But I don’t know you, and you sure as HELL don’t know me,” she ground out. “So let’s cut the bullshit and how about you just tell me what you want before you make me do something you'll regret?”

Alex raised her arms in surrender. “Umm wow, okay. That apparently was the wrong question to ask there Tyler. I’m doing okay, I guess,” she answered with a genuine smile. “Apart from stumbling across two dead bodies, a murder, and not being able to find my brother, that is. You guys haven’t seen him have you? My brother Roman.”

She turned her attention to Evelyn. “I can’t speak for everyone else, but I’d say the only thing you can do for me is not attack me and we’re golden. I was gonna take a break here by the water and have some breakfast. What’d’ya think Jessica?”
V5 characters
Kaliska Day

V4 Characters:

Arscapi
Member Avatar
Anonymous Capybara
[ *  *  *  * ]
((Permission given by BetaKnight to get Evelyn the hell out of dodge))

"Hey, hold on a minute here! I didn't do anything to you!" Tyler said his voice a mixture of anger and frustration. "I'm trying to be civil, you know?" Civil? That thing people try to be to one another when they're not killing each other?

“Civil, who asked you come into my life. I don’t fucking care if you’re being civil,” Evelyn snapped. She cast angry looks at the rest of the group. “You know what fuck it! I don’t have to put up with this shit.”

Evelyn shouldered her bag and stormed off the beach as the announcement rang out over the island.

((Evelyn Reed continued in Cleanliness and Lonliness.))

Jessica and Alex are a bit more relaxed, though...not attacking him (well, verbally) right off. "Hey, Jessica, Al...Alex? Yeah...not attacking sounds good. I think we can do that." His smile was a bit forced.

"Not that I'm enjoying this 'game' any more than anyone else. I haven't seen anyone killed, so...I'd rather not think about that for now. 'specially if we're about to, you know, eat.

"So...uh, breakfast, then? For...three? Four?"

Alex rolled her eyes at Evelyn’s dramatics and sank into the sand, fully intending to start her breakfast. “I guess that makes it three,” Alex said simply.

She began digging through her bag, but froze as the sound of the announcement came on again. Danya continued to congratulate them on how ruthless they were being and Alex tuned him out until he got to the names. She let out her breath in a rush, when once again Roman’s name was not among the deceased.

However, her relief quickly turned to dread. “Shit,” she said coming to her feet again. “Man, all I wanted was a little time on the beach.” She let out a dramatic side. “It looks like we have to get out of here.”

Reshouldering her bag, she took off across the sand, back the way they’d come.

((Alex Jackson continued elsewhere))
Edited by BetaKnight, Oct 17 2010, 01:37 AM.
V5 characters
Kaliska Day

V4 Characters:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Key · Next Topic »
Add Reply