Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Watch Your Step; Open, Morning of Day 2
Topic Started: Sep 16 2010, 05:57 PM (4,751 Views)
Arscapi
Member Avatar
Anonymous Capybara
[ *  *  *  * ]
((Thea Kairos continued from Accidental Acrophobia ))

Thea had stalked her way across half the island, she figured, and was finally now starting to lose some steam. She’d walked most of the night, happy to be away from the losers that seemed to be congregating in the woods. Ricky had stayed with her and she’d had to congratulate him on coming up with a suitable distraction before she could.

As they’d walked their “host’s” voice had announced the…Thea’s thoughts stopped as she searched for an appropriate word…rising death toll. Thea shook her head at the thought and reconsidered her choice. Maybe she was better off with the losers in the forest at least they weren’t all trying to kill each other. Jason had said he’d witnessed a shooting, and Thea shuttered trying to decide what she’d do in that situation. She was afraid that she was going to find herself in that situation sooner or later.

She sighed deeply and turned her attention to the fairgrounds they’d found their way to. This island is too weird. Like a movie that needs certain settings to move the plot along. She continued on her journey and was surprised when she came to a two-story building with three people in front of it. She stopped and looked over them. The first boy was on the wrestling team. The second boy she didn’t recognize at all, although he was standing a few feet from someone very familiar.

“Acacia, oh my God, it is so nice to finally someone from the squad,” Thea said walking over to the fellow cheerleader. “What’s up? Why are you standing around for?”
Edited by Arscapi, Oct 2 2010, 08:49 PM.
V5 characters
Kaliska Day
Kathryn Nguyen G61 - deceased Start
Bianca Howard G45 - deceased Start
Logan Cadagon B16 - deceased Start

V4 Characters:
Thea Kairos - G067 - deceased
Alexandria "Alex" Jackson - G046 - rescued
Marion Summers - G074 - deceased
Gracie Wainwright - G081 - deceased
Samaya Boen-Hilstrand - G064-deceased
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Arscapi
Member Avatar
Anonymous Capybara
[ *  *  *  * ]
((Skipping post order because it's getting way to close to inactivity for my liking.))

Thea turned to see who else had entered the area and smiled when she say Autumn walking towards them. This is definitely better than before, she thought. At least now I get some time with actual people. She waved at Autumn and the turned to listen to Ricky as he came up beside her.

"Hey Thea. I think James is comin', don't know about any of the others we were with though."

She nodded at his comment, but before she could continue Jason Clarke shouted to the boy that Thea hadn’t recognized. Roman, huh, she shrugged and filed the information in the forget soon part of her brain. By now the boy who’d decided to run into the building had climbed to his feet declaring he was fine. Yeah, like we honestly care. Seriously, what you didn’t see the giant building looming in front of you. And you wanna call yourself an athlete, she thought.

"So, does anyone here have an idea of what to do,” Simon asked.

Umm, here’s a thought not crash into buildings, Thea thought, before the comment could come out of her mouth more people appeared. Reina and the two losers she was trying to get rid of entered the area. Oh, hell no, you have got to be kidding me!

“Oh, I think I know what we need to do,” she said specifically motioning to the two cheerleaders beside her and Ricky. “What we need is for you losers to stop following us around. I mean seriously it was cute and all when we were in school, but you need to stop now. I mean, can you honestly think, we want you around at all? Hello, how did you not get the message?” Somewhere in the middle of her rant Thea’s arm hand had found its way to her hip where it now rested, hip stuck out to emphasize her disgust.

With a large roll of her eyes she continued. “So what we’re going to do is head out of here and you followers you need to find someone else to follow.” And with a click of her tongue she pushed past the newcomers and out of the area, not caring if anyone else followed, just needing to be away from the rabble that had suddenly decided to plague her existence.

((Thea Kairos continued in Cleanliness and Loneliness ))
Edited by Arscapi, Oct 15 2010, 01:28 PM.
V5 characters
Kaliska Day
Kathryn Nguyen G61 - deceased Start
Bianca Howard G45 - deceased Start
Logan Cadagon B16 - deceased Start

V4 Characters:
Thea Kairos - G067 - deceased
Alexandria "Alex" Jackson - G046 - rescued
Marion Summers - G074 - deceased
Gracie Wainwright - G081 - deceased
Samaya Boen-Hilstrand - G064-deceased
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Hall of Mirrors · Next Topic »
Add Reply