Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Watch Your Step; Open, Morning of Day 2
Topic Started: Sep 16 2010, 05:57 PM (4,879 Views)
chibinanashi
Member Avatar
Scarecrow
[ *  * ]
((Raine continued from Accidental Acrophobia)

"Jason!"

Raine struggled to pull him to a stop before they finally arrived at the House of Mirrors. Frantically, she wrenched her arm away from his and turned to see if Ridley and his friend had followed them at all. "Ridley! Ridley!" She called to him, her heart clenching in fear he had missed her.
Current Students:
Raine Schwarz~ [color=#ee4a2dDeceased]"I always loved you.".[/color] G089~Coastal Woods~Blood Garden~Speargun
Daniel Blessing~ Deceased "Cheerio Motherfucker!"B109~The Cliffs~ Cross to Bear~Korth Pistol(9mm) (10 shot magazine, x4 magazines)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

chibinanashi
Member Avatar
Scarecrow
[ *  * ]
"Ridley!?"

The voice sounded so familiar. Raine blocked everyone else out in her mind and ran right to the source of the voice. When Eva's name popped up in the announcement, she felt her blood run cold. Ridley didn't tell her too much about his ex-girlfriend except that she was into some of the things he was and was a great artist. Was...Raine didn't want to think of it as was now and not is. Still, she kept moving toward Ridley.

"Ridley...." Her voice broke as suddenly she found her own eyes leaking tears...Tears for someone she knew only by association. For someone who made Ridley they way he was today. For making him someone she deeply adored. "Ridley, I'm here." She wrapped her arms around him, letting him lay his head on her chest and gently stroking his hair. "I'm here." Raine whimpered, trying her best to stay strong for him.
Current Students:
Raine Schwarz~ [color=#ee4a2dDeceased]"I always loved you.".[/color] G089~Coastal Woods~Blood Garden~Speargun
Daniel Blessing~ Deceased "Cheerio Motherfucker!"B109~The Cliffs~ Cross to Bear~Korth Pistol(9mm) (10 shot magazine, x4 magazines)

chibinanashi
Member Avatar
Scarecrow
[ *  * ]
(Posting order seems screwed up, hope it's okay if I post)

Raine continued to softly stroke Ridley's hair as her gaze lifted up to meet Rena's. She had never seen the girl in school that much before. However, she did owe this stranger so much. She did after all lead Ridley back to her. "Rena..." There were tears still in Raine's eyes. Slowly, she reached up and wiped them away. "Thank you...I owe you for this. I'm in your debt."

Her attention went back to Ridley and she said quietly, "She's right. We need to give Eva her peace. We need to let her know that no one will forget her and that her death was for naught. Ridley..." Softly, she brushed his hair from his forehead and pressed her lips to it in comfort. "We're both here for you, Ridley."
Current Students:

chibinanashi
Member Avatar
Scarecrow
[ *  * ]
, "But I guess we need corny lines from time to time. I'm glad we found you, Raine."

"Ridley..." His name was all she could choke out as she hugged him tightly in return. Raine buried her nose into his shoulder and she relished what closeness they could share for the spare moment. When he pulled away to grab his bag, Raine gave herself a quick inventory check.

Speargun...check...bag...check...inappropriate for hiking pink blouse and blue pleated skirt? Unfortunately, check...

"Where would we go from here, Ridley?" She asked him, looking over to him and Rena.
Current Students:

chibinanashi
Member Avatar
Scarecrow
[ *  * ]
Raine felt Ridley's hand grasp hers and she felt a rush of warmth. Everything...Everything will be all right now that we're together. And we have Rena too. So...that's one person saved...

"One person saved..." Raine whispered under her breath, looking over to Ridley. "We have you, myself and Rena. We've all rescued each other so far so maybe it is possible we can help others. We can save them from those that have already lost their minds to the game." Slowly, Raine cracked a weak smile. "They have weak minds for succumbing to this madness but...maybe I have a weak mind for not facing reality."

She squeezed his hand tightly. "We won't let Eva happen again."

((Raine Schwarz continued elsewhere))
Current Students:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Hall of Mirrors · Next Topic »
Add Reply