Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Morning Comes Slowly; New day. New threats. New chances.
Topic Started: Sep 12 2010, 07:36 PM (1,658 Views)
ChetV
Member Avatar
Reads too much manga.
[ * ]
((Jake Crimson continued from Take, Eat))

Lost. A few hours after walking away from the past group, he had no idea of where he was going. "Oh right... I have a map." He looked inside his bag and found his map which he forgot to use in the first place. Jake tried to read the map but noticed it was dark already. "Wow why have I been dazing off so much?" He was really tired of walking around so he tried to find a place to rest. He noticed several trees up ahead to he decided to hide in that area. He put his bag down by one of the trees and tried to hide behind it, moving into fetal position. Thinking of what was going to happen tomorrow, he slept, hoping that no one would find him.

The next day Jake had a rude awakening. Danya's voice wasn't a pleasant one, and his message was even worse. Several people were killed and many others were doing the killing. Jake knew none of them, so he had no idea of who he was mentioning. Jake was a bit hungry and thirsty so he pulled out the loaf that he partially ate before and one of the bottles of water, and ate. After he was done, leaving a half of the original loaf and half of the water in the bottle, he walked towards a nearby tree and dug a hole, for his necessities.

He pulled up his pants and noticed two people a few meters away. He didn't know what they were doing but he was able to tell one was a girl and the other a boy. Were their names mentioned this morning? He had no way of knowing unless they he went up to them and asked, but he knew it was obviously not the right thing to do. He went back to his bag and picked it up. He slowly crawled closer to the duo and hid behind some decent bushes, which were slightly closer to them than the tree.

"Let's see what they're going to do now..."
Posted Image

Weapon: Cinderblock | "A GODDAMN CINDERBLOCK!" | Status: ALIVE | Location: The Swamp: Take, Eat

B154 - Johnathan "Johnny" McDowell | Weapon: Ornate music box with dancing ballerina | Status: ALIVE | Location: Southern Cliffs: Feeling Kind of Anxious
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ChetV
Member Avatar
Reads too much manga.
[ * ]
"Holy crap, what the hell!"

Jake had no other words to say about what he just saw. For the first time, he witnessed a murder. He was startled and fell back, rustling the bushes around him. He struggled to get as far as he could, but realized he wouldn't last long without his bag. "Oh my god, where did I leave it," Jake whispered to himself as his breathing grew heavy. Jake started to look around desperately, but couldn't remember where he had left it. He might get me next. That was Jake's current thought. Not thinking straight, he decided to wait it out. He hid behind a group of bushes that he passed by. "Maybe he won't find me here." He tried to stop breathing so heavily and closed his eyes.

He was at the bushes he had left earlier.
Posted Image

Weapon: Cinderblock | "A GODDAMN CINDERBLOCK!" | Status: ALIVE | Location: The Swamp: Take, Eat

B154 - Johnathan "Johnny" McDowell | Weapon: Ornate music box with dancing ballerina | Status: ALIVE | Location: Southern Cliffs: Feeling Kind of Anxious
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Woods: Coastal · Next Topic »
Add Reply