Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Keeping the Faith
Topic Started: Sep 12 2010, 03:41 AM (1,483 Views)
Super Llama
Member Avatar
STILL THE BEST 1973
[ *  *  *  * ]
{{Continued from Stay Sane Inside Insanity}}

Sebastian's trip across the island had taken him much of the previous day, and sent him through various locations on the way. Well, technically skirting various locations. He'd heard various sounds, gunfire, shouting, screaming, etc on his way through, and thought it was probably best if he steered clear. Reaching out, he pushed aside a low-hanging branch as he walked back, and as he let go, the branch simply snapped back into place, slapping the boy in the side of the face. Sebastian, of course, wasn't having any of this shit, and grabbed the base of the branch, bending it back as hard as he could until he heard the distinct sound of wood cracking until the branch gave way and broke off.

Take that, tree.

Dammit, this was so frustrating! If he could just run into one kid with a weapon that was actually DESIGNED to be a weapon. Someone he could convince to tag along and do all the fighting and shit for him. Or someone he could intimidate into forking their weapon over, maybe even after they were smacked around a bit at the very
worst. No killing; the announcements made it perfectly clear what would happen, and he wasn't ready to face down every person out for revenge or acting like some ally of justice or whatever bullshit they come up with for trying to gun him down.

Sebastian gave the tree a malicious glare, as if to say he knew where it lived, and if it wanted it's family to keep being alive and well it'd leave the fuck alone, before continuing on. It wasn't long before she started hearing singing somewhere nearby. Moving in that direction, he began to make out the singing as some kind of hymn, it's singer shaking a tambourine as she walked. Telling this girl that hymns and shit weren't really gonna do any good, as this game kind of proved to him that even if God exists, he can't be assed to help anyone out here seemed like a really assholish thing to say.

So that's exactly what he said.

"I really doubt God's gonna be of any help all the way out here." Sebastian said, leaning against a nearby tree as he stared out at Rachel, trying to remember where he'd seen her before.
Edited by Super Llama, Sep 13 2010, 02:52 PM.
Posted Image
Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh...it is MORPHIN' TIME!

V5 hopefuls:
Hiro Fukuyama: "N-n-no, I-I'm not scared."
Lucy Rosenberg: "If you're looking for friends, I don't think I can help you with that."
Angus McDonald: "To hell with you! If anyone here deserves to live, it's me!"

The Dead

banthesun

She wanted those horrible metal balls to stop banging against her legs

ZombiexCreame

But would Celeste even want help from a guy that whips out his pistol without a second thought?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Super Llama
Member Avatar
STILL THE BEST 1973
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sebastian almost scoffed at Rachel's retort. No wait, he DID scoff. "Whatever, just keep praying then. Maybe God will build you a boat out of dreams and unicorns and you can sail out of he-"

"Die Bitch!"

Suddenly, somebody flew out of the brush and knocked Rachel off a nearby ledge. Sebastian took a step backwards as Theo flung some kind threat at him, and then jumped down after her, letting out a scream of pain soon afterwards. Figuring the attacker wouldn't be able to climb back up to make good on his threats after jumping off the cliff and making THAT kind of noise, curiosity got the better of Sebastian and he stepped closer to the cliff to get a look at what was going on.

Only to see something he'd rather not see.

That religious girl just killed that kid with a rock, and as he got a glimpse of the carnage, all the color drained out of his face. He'd never seen somebody die before, and somehow it was worse than he could've imagined. And to think, he'd probably have to end up doing this eventually if he wanted to get out of here. Trying to keep the bile from rising in his throat as he saw the blood leaking everywhere, Sebastian's body screamed at him to get the hell out of here, but first it seemed he had to get in one last word.

"Looks like you're a killer now. Next morning, everyone's gonna know what you did. Hope you like the exposure."

Sebastian just didn't know when to keep his mouth shut.
Posted Image
Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh...it is MORPHIN' TIME!

V5 hopefuls:
Lucy Rosenberg: "If you're looking for friends, I don't think I can help you with that."

The Dead

banthesun

ZombiexCreame

But would Celeste even want help from a guy that whips out his pistol without a second thought?

Super Llama
Member Avatar
STILL THE BEST 1973
[ *  *  *  * ]
((Shitty Sebastianpost, AWAAAAAAY!))

Looking down at Rachel as she surveyed her kill, and then apparently hunted around for a stick, Sebastian decided that he should probably get the hell out of here and away from the now crazy-looking killer before she...somehow climbed back up the cliff and tried to hit him with the stick? Whatever, the logic didn't matter. Right now, Sebastian wanted to be somewhere that wasn't here, where he didn't have to look at a fresh dead body and her killer wandering around nearby. Straightening out the shoulder strap on his daypack, he walked away with a quickness, never looking back.

{{continued elsewhere}}
Posted Image

V5 hopefuls:

The Dead

banthesun

ZombiexCreame

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · The Woods: Inland · Next Topic »
Add Reply