Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mad World; TOPIC CLOSED
Topic Started: Sep 6 2010, 02:34 PM (2,456 Views)
Arscapi
Member Avatar
Anonymous Capybara
[ *  *  *  * ]
((Alex Jackson continued from Ten Shades of Gray ))

Alex drug her feet in the dirt making little tracks in the dirt as she went. She’d meant to follow Nik and Fiona, but somehow they’d gotten separated. Alex was in the middle of blaming Jessica totally, when she confessed what Alex had suspected for the last couple of minutes.

"I think we're lost..."

‘Well that’s just fantastic isn’t it,’ Alex thought. Why did I decide to let her lead? I can read a map; although I don’t think the compass is gonna help me much. She rolled her eyes as Jessica tripped over a stump. Kind of jumped up and attacked you, did it?

"Oh god." Jessica sighed, stopping in her track and looked back at Alex. "I..."

Alex looked at her expectantly hoping maybe she’d figured out the map. Instead Jessica grabbed her hand and squeezed, dropping the map in the process.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I-I thought they went this way and I... I don't wanna-"

Alex sighed mostly over the whole situation. She’d covered a lot ground today and was tired and she still hadn’t found Roman. Someone screaming about Everett, before Alex could react Jessica was dragging her towards the hill. As they crested the hill Alex surveyed the scene below. What kind of twisted luck is this, she thought. How is it I have managed to find two dead classmates?

Before she could reply to Jessica’s stream of questions she heard a crackle of static, followed by the voice she was hoping to never hear again; the voice of the man who had trapped them all in this ridiculous game. Then he began recounting the deaths and Alex was shocked at the number of classmates who they’d lost. But even more disturbing was the willingness of the others to play this game. She heaved a huge sigh of relief as Danya finished the announcement. Roman, Roman was safe for the time being. Now if only she could find him.

“Since neither of those guys looks like Janet, I’m thinking it’s a fairly safe bet that we can go down there. At the very least we can ask them if they’ve seen Roman,” she said and then without waiting for a reply Alex headed down the hill.
V5 characters
Kaliska Day
Kathryn Nguyen G61 - deceased Start
Bianca Howard G45 - deceased Start
Logan Cadagon B16 - deceased Start

V4 Characters:
Thea Kairos - G067 - deceased
Alexandria "Alex" Jackson - G046 - rescued
Marion Summers - G074 - deceased
Gracie Wainwright - G081 - deceased
Samaya Boen-Hilstrand - G064-deceased
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Arscapi
Member Avatar
Anonymous Capybara
[ *  *  *  * ]
((Permission to GM and skip post order given by Ciel.))

Alex slowed her approach as another girl came into view. Her eyes widened in surprise as the girl pulled a weapon and fired a…a arrow at the two boys. She skid to a halt and put an arm out to stop Jessica’s progress. What the hell?!? Had she missed something? She hadn’t heard any conversation, the girl had just opened fire, and...and it hit Everett There was some kind of horrible irony to shooting a corpse. Alex had only seconds to contemplate this when R.J. lifted a weapon of his own and returned fire.

“Look out,” Alex cried and dove for the ground, taking Jessica down with her. Alex landed with a groan and then flattened herself as close to the ground as she could get. “I think we should get out of here, but I’m kind of afraid to move,” Alex confessed looking over at Jessica. “And if we get out of here, I definitely get to lead next time.”
V5 characters
Kaliska Day

V4 Characters:

Arscapi
Member Avatar
Anonymous Capybara
[ *  *  *  * ]
“L-Leave?” Jessica gasped, holding her rifle to her chest. "Then what are we waiting for?!"

Alex nodded glad that the two of them were on the same page. However, Jessica’s next actions totally contradicted her words. Alex’s mouth dropped open as Jessica went running towards where RJ was just disappearing. And we’re running towards potential killers why?

She recognized the boy Jessica was running to. She’d seen him a bunch of times in passing, usually in the library. M something. Mark maybe? Alex shrugged and gave up on trying to figure it out. She wasn’t entirely sure she wanted anything to do with a boy who sat by and let someone get shot. Not that she’d done much, but she was halfway up the hill.

Alex decided she wanted no part of more dead bodies and drama. She needed a break, where she was gonna find one on the island she had no clue. But she wasn't going down there to invent more drama. She was leaving. She sighed, she didn't really want to leave Jessica. However, she really, REALLY, didn't want to go down there. She glance around looking for a solution to her problem. "Yes," she said under her breath as she caught sight of Jessica’s duffle bag. Picking it up, she smiled took aim and tossed the bag at Jessica. She smiled widely as the bag hit exactly where she was aiming…a few feet behind Jessica.

Once she had Jessica’s attention, she motioned Jessica back up the hill and then pointed back over the hill the way they had come. She picked up her own bag and headed in the direction she’d indicated.

((Alex Jackson continued in Cold, Wet, and Tired))
Edited by Arscapi, Sep 27 2010, 09:26 AM.
V5 characters
Kaliska Day

V4 Characters:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · The Felled Forest: South · Next Topic »
Add Reply