Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pearl and Destiny; Open Thread
Topic Started: Aug 31 2010, 01:42 PM (4,718 Views)
Zabriel
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
((Stacy Hart continued from Jack Sparrow Irony))

Stacy leaned against the side of the warehouse, glad to be away from the lighthouse. She'd grabbed as much as she could before running out, but she'd left behind her cards, and some of the things that the other girls had left behind. She'd made sure to scoop up some of the food and water that Sarah had left behind, since she didn't know whether the lighthouse would open again or not, but in case she saw her again she'd be able to give her back a little of what she left. If not she'd at least have some extra bread and water.

"Okay...think I'm safe..." she sighed and looked around. She wasn't sure where to go from there. She busied herself with packing the bread and water she'd grabbed into her bag as best as she could. Then Stacy thought about Sarah again.

Maybe I should go try to find her...
Edited by Zabriel, Sep 13 2010, 09:45 PM.
Takeshi Yoshikawa
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Zabriel
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Stacy pulled out her map to study it, as well as a pen to mark the forbidden zones. She also decided that she would write down as much of what she could remember Danya saying about who'd died and how. She pulled a composition book from her own backpack.

Remi Pierce. Collar explosion. Dallas Reynolds. Collar explosion. Warren Brown. Shot by Omar Burton. Eric Lorenz. Impaled after being pushed by Alex Rasputin. Chris Davidson. Shot by Clio Gabriella....

Stacy couldn't do it anymore. As she wrote the names she realized that most of them didn't mean anything to her. There were a few unpopular kids that died, a few kids that everybody hated, and a lot that she just didn't know. Even the ones she did know of she didn't really know well. She knew at least one girl in her class had a baby. She thought she'd heard her name called out.

"It's horrible," Stacy said aloud, though she didn't see anybody around. There were probably people inside, but she wasn't sure she wanted to see any of them. She looked down at her bag which held her "weapon". Maybe she'd go down to the beach and fill it with salt water. She couldn't see it helping much, but it might be just the distraction she needed if she got caught in a bad situation.

So, do I find Sarah, or should I just go?
Takeshi Yoshikawa

Zabriel
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Stacy heard a shout ring through the air, and without thinking she called out after it.

"Sarah? Sarah, I'm coming, where are you!" She knew that Sarah was coming back for her, and wanted to see her. She began to run in the direction of the shouting, slightly encumbered by all of her things. She knew that she couldn't get too close to the lighthouse, as it was a forbidden zone, but she also knew that if Sarah weren't thinking right, she might just blast right through to get to her.

She searched the area as she ran away from the warehouse, looking for any sign of her friend, calling out incautiously, just wanting to find her.

"Sarah! Come back!"
Takeshi Yoshikawa

Zabriel
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Stacy found herself a little bewildered and didn't know just what to do. So she laughed. It wasn't that she found any of this comical, but the whole situation was so absurd. She just had to laugh.

Sarah had crashed into a wall and the boy had fallen down a hill. It was a little bit insane. She ignored the boy for a moment to go check on Sarah. She didn't know how bad his injuries were, but she needed to know that Sarah would be alright. She also wanted to see what Sarah had managed to gather at the clinic.

"Hey," Stacy murmured quietly to Sarah as she got close. "You okay?"

After a moment, the boy spoke up and drew attention to the fact that he was bleeding pretty badly. Stacy looked him over cringed a little.

"Oh damn. What've we got to work with? That's going to need to be cleaned and bandaged. Sarah, what did you manage to find at the clinic?" Stacy set her own bags down and started to look through Sarah's for alcohol or anything to clean wounds with.
Takeshi Yoshikawa

Zabriel
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Stacy allowed herself a small laugh as Sarah pawed at her. "I'm okay Sarah. It's okay." She hugged her around the waist. "We're going to be okay."

She tried not to think about the dead. None of their deaths would have meaning. They were all just caught in this sick game. There was no doubt that the game was real. But what did it mean? What purpose could it possibly serve?

"Why are we here?" Stacy wondered aloud, allowing Sarah to handle the medical things. She knew a bit of first aid, but Sarah had the bag. Stacy would just be getting in the way if she jumped in now.

Something bad? Stacy looked at Sarah with concern and spoke softly. "What happened Sarah?"

"Try not to think too much. Let's just patch you up and figure out where we go from here..." Stacy advised the boy.
Edited by Zabriel, Oct 17 2010, 11:09 PM.
Takeshi Yoshikawa

Zabriel
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Stacy looked the boy over and shrugged.

"We can go into town. Maybe find a place to lie low for a bit. Give you a chance to heal up a bit more. I don't know how the hell you managed to cut yourself so bad, but it's a good thing we caught it now. If that cut gets infected you're fucked."

Stacy reached into her own bag for a bottle of water. She uncapped it carefully and took a long drink from it. Then she remembered that she'd grabbed the food and water Sarah had left behind.

"Oh right! Hey Sarah? Things got a little hectic at the lighthouse, but I managed to grab some of your things before I ran out of there. I figured you could use the food and water, and I wasn't sure how long danger zones would last for. Sometimes they get reset, sometimes they stay. I didn't want to take the chance of just losing them."
Edited by Zabriel, Oct 24 2010, 01:14 PM.
Takeshi Yoshikawa

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Warehouse · Next Topic »
Add Reply