Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ishida Hunting
Topic Started: Aug 31 2010, 01:22 AM (1,765 Views)
SRJJJB
Member Avatar
The original Skyler
[ *  *  * ]
Josée walked behind her brother as they arrived at the entrances of what seems to be a cave. After searching in the general area they could not find Reiko. At this point Josée gave up all hope for Reiko. At this point they should think about defending themselves, not play the hero.

Looking around for danger and seeing nothing, Josée sat down to rest. She took the bag off of her shoulder and she gave a quick glance to Remy once more. What to do with him?

Well obviously you should tell him to be quiet.

"Remy... Remy... REMY!" She shouted. "Be quiet! Reiko is obviously not here! You're just advertising our position! Look if Reiko was around here we would of found her already. She obviously not. So how about we stay quiet and think of something?" With that said she pulled out her map. She was slightly irritated with her brother and at this point she had think of something to do. Might as well look for somewhere else to go. Somewhere safe.
While I am not taking the pledge myself, I suggest that everyone should give this a read.

V5 Kids
Posted Image Joey Grey - Healthy - Armed: Shaolin Hook Swords x2 - Freaking out in Fanciful Surroundings
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SRJJJB
Member Avatar
The original Skyler
[ *  *  * ]
(I didn't forget about this >_> <_<)

Josée couldn't think of anywhere to go. Everything look like a death trap. Buildings? Probably already taken. Forest? Too open.

God it was frustrating her to not be in control. Her brother was next to useless at this point and any potential ally was obviously nowhere nearby. She just wish something good would happen.

Then her brother whispered her name. Annoyed she looked up to see him starring at the tunnel. He was starting to tear up.

What the hell?

Looking at what her brother was starring at she saw some kid coming out of the tunnels. She didn't seemed to be armed but Josée wasn't going to take any chances. Standing up she pulled out her blackjack from her pocket and stood ready to face the girl.

"Who are you and what do you want?" She asked instinctively. She glanced at her brother. This would be the right time for him to man up and pull out his weapon. Because honestly Josée wasn't too keen on fighting. Especially considering how unskilled she was.
While I am not taking the pledge myself, I suggest that everyone should give this a read.

V5 Kids
Posted Image Joey Grey - Healthy - Armed: Shaolin Hook Swords x2 - Freaking out in Fanciful Surroundings

SRJJJB
Member Avatar
The original Skyler
[ *  *  * ]
Josée relaxed at the sight of Katelyn and her microphone. This has somehow become quite the potential situation for proving herself to her brother.

She knew Katelyn from her high school. Smart, popular and kind. You either loved her or hated her. Josée herself didn't mind the girl. Someone who was smart and talented with logical puzzles. Something she admired out of people. To add she was kind. Someone that's nice will probably stay nice for the first few days.

In other words she was a kind yet intellectual type. Someone who Josée could use. Someone who could support Remy with his childish behaviors. To be honest Josée wasn't quite sure how to comfort her brother. But this girl probably knew how. She was a near perfect ally.

To add she seems pretty weak... Easy elimination if it ever comes to it...

No she couldn't think like that... Not yet anyways. She had to keep Remy's trust for now.

She smiled at the newcomer and gave a sigh of relief.

"You could put your weapon down Remy. Katelyn isn't dangerous. Come on you should know her from school." She said and walked towards Katelyn. She put her weapon down and raised her hand so Katelyn could shake it. "My name is Josée Trembley. Me and my brother aren't playing the game and doubt you're playing. So what has the island been like to you lately." She said. "You know if you can ignore the whole kill each and other for the pleasure of the American audience."

V5 Kids

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Tunnels · Next Topic »
Add Reply