Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Somewhere That's Green; TOPIC CLOSED
Topic Started: Aug 27 2010, 09:59 AM (1,672 Views)
Anderson
Survivor
[ *  * ]
((Bill Davis continued from Shelter From the Storm))

Bill Davis wasn't exactly hiding in the underbrush...it's more like he was making his way carefully through the knocked-down trees, trying to find his own way through the bits of brush and cut-down trees without either tripping or making a racket to attract people. The result had been slow slogging for quite some time...slow but steady, and it beat the other option of fast-but-failed in his opinion.

Approaching the two other kids, Bill opted not to charge in shooting...as popular as that must have been so far, he decided against it: It usually backfired, with the charger winding up dead...and dead was something that he did not plan on ending up being, at least not yet.

Rather, Bill chose to lower his gun (while keeping it visible) and wave to them. If they chose to run, he'd follow another path...but for now, he could use a situation where he wasn't alone.

Even if I must eventually betray them...I'd rather not be totally alone.

"Hey there! Je...Jennifer, right?" And some guy he couldn't recall the name of. Hey, one of two was better than none.

Lowering his gun further (but obviously not dropping it), Bill tried to offer a reassuring smile.

Just be cool, just stay calm, and this will end well. Nobody will die yet, and you might get some allies in the process.
Characters:
David Anderson (deceased)
Tyler Franklin (deceased)
Bill Davis (not dead yet...but soon!)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Anderson
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Bill looked as the others ran off and sighed.

Well, having the gun out might not be the best move, but it beats getting shot first.

The bit of introspective didn't leave him feeling too much better, but it was a bit of consolation against being stuck alone for that much longer. It still made him growl just a bit in frustration, but...

I'll deal with this. I'll get by.

Bill shook his head and waited for a few moments as the girls ran off. Chasing after one of them was just asking for trouble if one or the other had a gun, so he let them get a bit of a head start before continuing his cross-island sojourn.

Back into the woods, I guess...

While he might be attacked in the woods, that was also true of just about everywhere else here. In the end, though? It didn't really matter, and if he was lucky, he might at least find somewhere to lay down where he wouldn't get surprised.

Or back toward the town or...ah, hell, I'll figure it out when I get there.

With that, Bill began walking again...

((Bill Davis continued elsewhere))
Characters:
David Anderson (deceased)
Tyler Franklin (deceased)
Bill Davis (not dead yet...but soon!)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Felled Forest: North · Next Topic »
Add Reply