Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Only Way Is Up; TOPIC CLOSED
Topic Started: Aug 21 2010, 11:56 AM (9,511 Views)
Little Boy
Member Avatar
STICK IT IN ZEE BOOOOOOOT~~~~
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
((Jimmy Brennan continued from Woods of Paranoia ))

Fuck. Me. Fuck. Me. Fuck Me.

Fuck. Me.

Fuck. Me.

Jimmy Brennan trudged up the rocky slope, his face red, his body drenched in sweat. His red hair stuck to his face (When it was busy not getting fucked about every which way by the wind). It was hot. Too fucking hot. The five stages of grief are, in order; Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and finally Acceptance.

The first two stages of Jimmy Brennan on SotF? Utter Hysterics and Rage respectively.

"Fuck you. Fuck you. FUCK you. FUCK you. Fuck YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU!"

Jimmy chanted to no one in particular as he ascended the rocky slope, his heavy bag weighing him down. He kicked up dirt and turned around staring down at the forest below.

The forest which more likely than not, held his future killer.

"FUCK YOU!!!" He bellowed at the top of his lungs.

"Fuck you, fucking Danya! What the fuck, did you get dicked in the ass one too many times as a kid!? You stupid fucking fucktard, I DON'T DESERVE TO DIE! I'M JIMMY BRENNAN! Why the fuck did you pick me!? I'm BETTER THAN YOU! I don't deserve to die!"

He sank (or rather plopped down) onto his butt, throwing his pack beside him. He breathed deeply through his nose as he opened it.

It has to be a mistake. That soda, Mom must have packed it for me. I've got an Uzi in here, I just know it. I'll blow that fuckers face off with it, fatass cunt Danya...

Jimmy grew frantic, tossing the contents of the bag out onto the rocky slope. He could feel hot tears stain his face once more, but he blinked them back.

No! No, I'm better than this! I'm not crying! I'm not going to cry ever again, I'm better than that! I'm better than Danya, and I'm not going to let him get to me! I'm not going to let any of this get to me!

Jimmy pulled out the can of Moxie and looked at it mournfully.

Moxie.. what the heck is Moxie? I know why he gave me this. Because, because I'm such a huge badass, I don't need to start with an Uzi to kill people. I can start with a can of soda an- an I'll make it. He put this in here, because he wants me to show him that I'm a man...

"Mommy...." He managed to croak out. Jimmy blinked back more tears. Angrily, he shoved the can back in the bag and threw the rest of the contents of the sack back in.

Yeah fuckin' right! He doesn't think I'm a man, but I'll show him.. I've gotta show him! Because there isn't anything else left to do now, 'cept show them all who I am, what I'm made of. Show the haters that Jimmy Brennan is the man, and they really shoulda' invited him to that party...

"Where the shit am I? Some mountain of- of... shit, when the hell could terrorists afford to buy their own mountain!?" Jimmy yelled to no one in particular. He adjusted the pack on his back and looked back up. He was beginning to think he should have pulled out his map before ditching Keith and that pansy Carl-

Jimmy blinked. A map floated in the breeze down towards him.

"The....fuck..."

He reached out and swatted the map out of the air.

Map. People. Killers.

Jimmy looked up the hill and saw just what he had feared, people. Three of them in fact. His eyes bulged and he froze.

Have.. have they seen me? I'm standing in the road, of course they've seen me... Oh god.. are they... are they going to shoot?

Jimmy squinted up at them.

No... are they good guys? They don't look like Jocks, or those Preps who are always chirping me... Maybe they are... maybe...

He looked down at his pack, and an idea struck him. He began to walk towards the group.

Moxie. Weapon. What if I could get a weapon? What if I could get a weapon...?

"Hey! 'Sup!" He called out. He could feel his balls swelling to ten times their size. He smirked in delight.

Yeah, that's right. Death game, and I'm casually callin' out to my classmates. Hehe, they probably had a 20 minute standoff, barely able to talk. No one could possibly act this cool, 'cept me. I can't be bothered to freak out, I got this all under control, that's why.

Yeah, that's why.

"It's Jimmy Brennan!" He called out.

Hope they don't know me... I need them to know who I'm 'supposed' to be...

Would be easier to steal that way...
Edited by Little Boy, Aug 26 2010, 12:18 AM.
V5
Posted Image Posted Image
Oswaldo Marx --> "Chicks dig scars? Yeah, I'm calling bullshit." --> Cicada Nights
Mikko "Mike" Korhonen --> "Interesting, very interesting!" --> A Casual Question
V4 / Mini's
Spoiler: click to toggle

Quote:

"My dick did the Mexican Hat Dance and I had to suppress the moan that wanted to escape." - Casey

NOTE TO SELF: Burns on the left side. LEFT SIDE.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Little Boy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Jimmy felt his blood begin to boil. He grinded his teeth as he strode up the hill towards the group. Jimmy didn't exactly expect a welcoming, especially from anyone from Bayview, but this was beyond rude. It seemed like his past life was simply caring over, from the hallways of the school to this desolate Island. He balled his hands into fists as he climbed the hill, making out the figures. Jeremy was the one who had yelled at him, there another boy and a girl, Leila, Jimmy was pretty certain that was her name. They didn't matter though. He'd tried diplomacy, it'd failed miserably.

People change out here? Fuck that. People don't change. People were ALWAYS like this. I don't threaten them, I don't point a fucking gun in their face, I don't do fucking ANYTHING but walk up, all cool like, and they tell me to fuck off. Well I'm not taking this. Why the fuck should I? I've got a Million to One chance of actually fucking surviving this shit, why the fuck should I listen to assholes like Keith, calling me crazy, assholes like Jeremy Franco telling me to shut the fuck up? Why should I!? Why should they get to stop me!?

"NO! You shut the fuck up Jeremy! Go suck a fat dick you braindead skullfucked faggot! Don't you ever tell me to shut up!" He yelled.

"You have any idea what the fuck I've been through today? Fuckin' down there, people are going crazy! I barely got out alive, that dickhole Keith tried to kill me earlier! I've been walking this entire god damn day, with a fuckin' stick of TNT strapped to my JUGULAR- so don't tell me to shut up! Do you know how much ass I've kicked already today? A fuck-ton! I fucking kicked Keith's ass, because he tried to mess with me! They're all probably dead now, because they tried to fuck with the Jimmy Brennan! So don't push me Jeremy, I'll rip off your tongue and jam it in your ass you slutfucking faggot!"

He kicked a stray rock and sent it skidding down the slope. He glared at Leila and the other boy. Had they even been listening to what he was yelling? He doubted it, they barely gave him a passing glance. Jeremy was talking, ignoring him still. It was only making him more pissed off. He continued up the slope towards the group.

"Hey! Shut up- did you hear a word I just said?!" He snapped at Jeremy. The boy paid him no heed. Jeremy raised something up in his hand. Jimmy squinted. The boy was holding something. A weapon?

That could be useful. I could deck him and take it. That would be so badass, then I wouldn't be stuck with this can of soda... I'd show that fucker Danya, I'd give him one helluva show. Light up this entire Island, then he'll take me collar off and I'd be like "Suck my dick" and chop his head off, just because he pissed me off in the first place..

"AND I'LL THROW IN THREE SLICES OF MY BREAD." Jeremy said loudly.

"Are you even listening to me?" Jimmy snapped again, finally reaching the group. He looked around at them, examining the item in Jeremy's hand. The ascent was a long one, and finally given a chance to halt, Jimmy's question came out in between long gulps of air. He tried his best to conceal it, he didn't want them thinking he was a pussy, not even able to climb a hill.

What the hell is that thing he's holding, a cane? Well that isn't useful, never mind then... God, why is it so hot out? I'm boiling out here,...

He looked at the others. Leila didn't hold anything, and she seemed kind of ticked off. The girl sat on her bag, staring up at Jimmy and the others. Harmless, a nuisance at best.

Probably lost a hairpin or something, that's why she's so annoyed hehe...

The other boy was someone Jimmy didn't recognize. The curly haired boy was silent at the moment, examining the others quizzically. He wasn't really want Jimmy was interested in however. Casually held at his side was something Jimmy was interested in, an Ax.

Holy shit, he could really do some damage with that thing...

As much as he didn't want to admit it, being so close to a weapon made Jimmy nervous. It wasn't the fact that there was one there, but rather the fact that he wasn't holding it.

"All I want is a just a good idea of where I am, darnit." The boy said.

"Oh? A good idea? Hm, well y'know, you could look around. We're on a goddamn Mountain. Fuckin' trees, down there. Lotta' trees. There are some rocks. Oh, there is a sea too. Big ass fuckin' sea. We might be on well, one of those 'Island' things, you may have heard about them. They're a pretty big deal." Jimmy said sarcastically.

"Of course, when you actually think about it, that doesn't really fuckin' matter now does it kid? What matters is we're on Survival of the Fittest. That means we've got fuck-heads with guns walking around in the woods down there, blowin' peoples brains out. Don't even doubt it, I've seen it. Fuckin' half of us are probably dead already, not everyone is smart like me, heading for the mountain."

He smirked at the boy, a thought suddenly dawning on him.

Jimmy Brennan, you are a smart motherfucker... Looks like you've got the upper hand..

"You know, maybe I'll just kind of walk wherever, I'm sure these mountains end somewhere..."

"No no no, see, listen. Not everyone is as lucky as you all, coming across me. Down there, people are getting their faces ripped off and y'know, all that bad shit. See, I've already had to fight for my life, I'm not even jokin'. They underestimated me, which is what I was expecting. See, I don't mean to brag, but I'm one helluva fighter. I know all about street fighting an' all that, I can probably drop a guy in a punch- I mean, if I WANTED to. Point is, I'm the good guy. Only problem is uh- I gave my weapon to some other kid, because he got a shitty one. He'll last longer that way. He'll still die, but y'know. It's the thought that counts really. Anyways, what I'm trying to say is, walking wherever is a stupid idea. You gotta' have a plan. I've been all over this Island, I found a really good safe house. You can wait there, get a few days rest or whatever. I'll take you to it- if you give me that sick-ass Ax you're carrying. Sound like a fair deal?"

He looked over towards Jeremy, shooting him a look of disgust.

"Except you Jeremy. You can fuck off and die."

Ooooh, how does that feel Jeremy? Bet you regret makin' fun of me now. I bet they all do. Because I'm smart, and I can win this if I play it smart... I just gotta convince them I know a safe house, jack that Axe and take off and I'll- OHHH SHIT what the fuck is that a bear!?

Jimmy skittered back as a figure appeared on the overlooking cliff behind them, a figure he knew well. Jason Harris.

....Balls. Well that goes out the window.

"Oh shit!" He said, pointing towards the ridge. Jason stood, another boy close behind him. More importantly however, Jason appeared to have something in his hand, he felt as if buckets of sweat were pouring out of him.

"GUN! Gun! Shit, shit, Jason got a gun!" Jimmy squealed.
Edited by Little Boy, Sep 5 2010, 06:55 PM.
V5
Oswaldo Marx --> "Chicks dig scars? Yeah, I'm calling bullshit." --> Cicada Nights
Mikko "Mike" Korhonen --> "Interesting, very interesting!" --> A Casual Question
V4 / Mini's

Quote:

"My dick did the Mexican Hat Dance and I had to suppress the moan that wanted to escape." - Casey

Little Boy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Just when things were looking up, God saw fit to take another giant shit on Jimmy's day. Jimmy had thought his plan was smart, considering he came up with it at a moments notice. He certainly didn't see a flaw in it, or a way for Cody or the others to call him out on it. He really DIDN'T have a weapon (Unless 12 Fl Oz of bitter soda counted as a weapon), so even if they were to check his pack, he'd be all set. It wasn't that far a stretch to reason that Jimmy had given his weapon away. Good people like Jimmy still existed after all, even in Bayview.

And why wouldn't they trust him? He could be very convincing when he wanted to.

At least he thought...

Cody's response stung. It was clear that the boy either wasn't listening or simply didn't by a word he had said. Even with the appearance of Jason and Co. on the ridge, Cody managed to rather calmly refuse his offer.

The fuck is this? You can't treat me like this, we're all equal now. We're all gonna die, so we're finally fucking equal!

"You're fucking stupid Cody. Fucking stupid. It'd be a REALLY good idea to give that thing to the only one here who knows how to fight." He hissed towards the boy. Before he could continue, Jason drew his pistol and aimed it at the group. Jimmy's thoughts skittered to a halt, he stepped back, his hands shooting in the air, his heart pounding in his chest.

"Oh shitttt..."

Fuck you God. Just- Fuck you.

Jason began talking, imploring them to stay where they were. Jimmy eagerly agreed. His legs seemed to be frozen in place anyway. More figures began to appear next to Jason. A timid boy that he'd seen about, Brook, Jimmy was pretty sure his name was. Nathan stood behind Jason along with some big bastard, with a fucked up name. Mab? Maf?

Great, a rabid pack of douchebags, just what I need! And look, they're all packing heat. Guns. MotherFUCKER. This isn't fair. I should have got a gun! If Danya woulda' given me a gun, I'd already be home now! I want a gun!

Leila was telling them to stop standing around and do something. Jimmy shot her a look of distaste. He'd decided he didn't like this girl anymore, as if he ever really did.

Fuck you, like I'd risk my neck for some stupid bitch like you! Where were you when I needed help? You don't even fucking know me! I don't even fucking know YOU.

While Jimmy stood more or less still, Jeremy began to walk towards the group, his hands raised in a peaceful gesture. He tried to ease the boys to lower their weapons.

Oh yeah, because the fuckers with the guns are gonna be pacifists. They look like Jocks for the most part. They're all out for my blood, so what difference do you think it'll make, 'tween me and you? You fucking idiot.

"Hey, champ, how about let's put the gun away? Or I mean, at the very least, keep it pointed at Jimmy Brennan!"

Jimmy felt his face turn red, he spat a glob of spit at Jeremy, it landed on the back of his jeans, near his shoes.

"Suck my dick you faggot! If anyone is gonna get killed, it'll obviously be you!" He yelled at the boy, hands still raised in the air. He backed up, eying the path down the mountain. He looked up again, towards the boys standing on the ledge.

"I'm way too much for these guys to handle. I fuckin' beat the shit outta' Keith earlier, look at me, not a scratch! I'll do the same to you Jocks if you come at me, swear to God! So no Jason, you stay where YOU are!"

No shame in running Jimmy. Not from this. It's smart. You're smart, who wouldn't run from a loaded fucking gun?

Looking back up, he could see Cody had the same idea. The other boy was beating a hasty retreat after mumbling something about the Fonz. Jimmy's anger grew.

"Hope you die then, you coward!" He called after the boy.

There goes my fucking axe, and my pitch perfect plan... Idiot. If he'd done what I said, I wouldn't have hurt him. I'd have left him to die, but well...

The boy Jimmy recognized as Brook began to speak, begging for everyone to ease up. Jimmy cocked his eyebrows confused.

Why the fuck is he with them? He sounds like a pussy. At least he's better than Jeremy.

"That's good. Killing people, yeah, it's fucked up. Then again, maybe you guys already know that first hand, tottin' around those fucking guns. I don't gotta' weapon in the first fucking place. I threw it away. No, I GAVE it away, because I'm a compassionate motherfucker. So I need a new one. Shit is going crazy down there. Fuckin' blood everywhere n' shit. You got anything to spare? I'll trade you guys, lead you to a safe spot, fuckin' I don't know, join with you, whatever the fuck you want. Just gimme a fuckin' weapon."

Can't really hurt to ask. They're probably gonna just shoot us anyway... Motherfucker! I thought I was in control for once, I actually thought I might have a shot! This is the worst day of my life, I'm gonna get shot by a buncha' popular kids..
V5
V4 / Mini's

Quote:

Little Boy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Jimmy couldn't understand why, but it appeared that no one was listening to him anymore. He glanced around the clearing, clenching and unclenching his fists. He was having second thoughts, how far exactly would he make it if he ran? Would he end up dead on this mountain, a bullet in his back?

I'm not dying like a coward. They'll kill me no matter what, so fuck them. I'm not going to run and get plugged in the ass. Besides, I'm pretty much frozen on the fucking spot here...

He turned his attention back towards the group. Everything had calmed down, at least for the time being. He scowled up at the group on the rock.

They just dismissed me. Didn't even bother to answer. Well ain't this fuckin' new and wonderful.

Jimmy began to grumble to himself, continuing to be ignored by the group. Jimmy felt lonely, but his main emotion at the moment was anger. He could feel it bubbling up inside him as the group continued to talk, ignoring everything he had said.

Nothing changes. This is just like how it always was.

"Take it that's a no then you faggots? Well fine, I expected that. You're a pack of greedy motherfuckers by the looks of it. Won't even share with a down on his luck good sam-"

And then Leila started talking.

Jimmy's mouth hung a gap for a brief moment as his brain struggled to comprehend what had just happened.

Did she just say what I thought she-

"I mean, I'm the only girl here. You could all take advantage of me right now, and I'd be defenceless. Could you imagine that? Guys lining up to take a crack at me while I'm stuck, helpless and dirty getting pummelled and pummelled by dick after dick. It'd be sick, right? Humiliating. So come on, what do you say? You gonna give me a helping hand, or are you gonna be cold and leave me here to die?"

WOAH.

Jimmy felt his face flush bright red as he looked over towards Leila. Her words hadn't kicked his hormones into overdrive, they'd tied a firecracker to his dick and sent it shooting skyward like it was the Fourth of July. Frantically shifting his bag to cover his crotch, Jimmy couldn't take his gaze away from Leila, he could feel his mouth moving up and down, but he couldn't for the life of him figure out what he was trying to say.

WOAH.

Jimmy would have never told anyone in a million years, but deep down he was, and figured he always would be, a virgin. The bluntness of Leila's words smacked Jimmy as hard as any weapon would have. He gripped the straps of his pack and shifted again, hoping the others hadn't noticed the dramatic change in his behavior. The thought of Leila, a girl, saying something so obscene so casually... Jimmy cleared his throat awkwardly. He wasn't certain if this occurred all the time with regular school kids, but he had a feeling it wasn't a common occurrence. It didn't matter, Jimmy was on Hormone induced auto-pilot.

Oh great, now I'm going to die with a huge boner. This isn't the worst day of my life, it's the worst day of fucking my entire existence. Fucking hundred generations, leading up to Jimmy Brennan who gets shot on a mountain with a raging boner, because Leila was- she- her- those legs... smooth an' just... she... could she even...

OHGOD THAT'S FUCKING AWESOME.

"GUH." Jimmy squeaked.
V5
V4 / Mini's

Quote:

Little Boy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Jimmy Brennan stood on the mountainside. The cool breeze whipped his red hair about as he stared off into the distance. The sea looked endless, stretching out into forever. The sun had begun to set not long after Leila and the others had vanished into the treeline at the base of the mountain.

Jimmy didn't care. His pack lay on the ground at his feet, the contents spilled on the rocky hillside. A bottle of water had fallen out and rolled down and out of site, but Jimmy couldn't care less. Whenever would he need to take a drink of water anyways?

His hand involuntarily twitched and he brought it up to his cheek, gently rubbing the brown leather of his glove over where Leila had kissed him. Jimmy lazily looked down to his pack, and to the business card shoved in his hand. He looked at it.

A crude penis had been drawn on the back, along with the words "Fuck you Jimmy Brennan."

Story of my life... Jeremy Franco. You, you, fuck...

Jimmy dropped the card on the ground and watched it flutter away in the breeze. He should have been angry he knew, but then, what was the point? Jeremy Franco was a stupid fuck, but he was gone. They were all gone, the boys he was sure would be his executioner.

They should have killed me, I KNOW they wanted to kill me. That's why I didn't care. But... did she tell them something?

Jimmy shut his eyes and images of Leila flooded his head. He could still here her words clear and seductive, ringing through his brain, interrupting his thoughts.

"I want you to think of me the next time you stroke your dagger. Good luck out there, soldier."

Jimmy couldn't remember the last time a girl had kissed him. He was sure it had happened, sometime, but he couldn't remember when. But it must have happened. He was Jimmy Brennan, he was pretty fucking handsome, to be modest. He cringed slightly with embarrassment, Leila had seen him at... full attention.

Does that even matter? It doesn't matter. She- she didn't seem to, opposed... she... And at least, she SAW it, at least she knows I got the goods, I can... she- Holy FUCK!

Jimmy bent over awkwardly, haphazardly throwing the spilled contents of his bag back into his knapsack.

Fuck this Island. Fuck these people, who can't decide if they want to kill me or not, FUCK Jeremy Franco, and his jokes. Fuck the popular kids, and fuck everyone else just because. I'm still alive and I can make it, I can make it even if I came across fucking Phillip Ward. I'm Jimmy Brennan, I got the girl and I am fucking ALIVE.

Throwing his backpack on his back, Jimmy descended the slope heading into the forest once more. A voice in his head screamed at the stupidity of his decision, screamed that he should head to safety.

Safety? There is no such thing as fucking safety. I can take it, because I'm hardcore. Leila would only kiss me if I was hardcore, and fucking look! She did! I'm Jimmy Brennan, I can decide what's safe and what's not! Fuck this Island, I can make it! I can show those motherfuckers who's boss! I'm not gonna' die, not with my cock up and not with blood left pumping in my veins! Look, look at me! I'm Jimmy Brennan and I make Gods mortal with my hands and my fists! I'll show you all! I'm not a pussy, I'm not a loser! I got the girl and I'm hardcore 100% real American badass!

His courage soaring, Jimmy strode into the tree line, disappearing from sight. Up atop the mountain a crumpled map with the words B134 stenciled on the back flew by in the breeze.

(Jimmy Brennan continues in Late Dawns and Early Sunsets )
Edited by Little Boy, Nov 7 2010, 11:35 AM.
V5
V4 / Mini's

Quote:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Mountain · Next Topic »
Add Reply