Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Bump in the Night
Topic Started: Aug 20 2010, 09:16 AM (4,163 Views)
Limisios
Member Avatar
"Sure thing, Dog Moon."
[ *  * ]
((Alan Rickhall continued from 'The Cult of...'))

Alan Rickhall was eyeballing his map in confusion, he had been walking aimlessly through the island for what seemed like forever; it was a miracle that he had actually managed to catch up with Jimmy, let along get ahead of him slightly. He decided to sit down on one of the tree stumps. He didn't feel completely comfortable that he was out here in the open where anyone could carelessly inject a bullet into his back.

He surveyed the ocean of tree stumps, Alan couldn't help but think that any one of those stumps could be hiding an armed student, ready to pick him off without a moment's notice. Alan's hands started shaking again. He silently took out his photo of him and Zoey Desantra and stared at it for a few seconds.

"Was she watching me now?" He thought. "Had she even realised that he was gone yet?"
V5 Pre-game Roster
V5 Student Roster

Limisios' V4 Characters
Offline Profile Goto Top

Limisios
Member Avatar
"Sure thing, Dog Moon."
[ *  * ]
Alan, there's a group over there. They seem friendly enough, so I think it's a good idea to check them out."

Before Alan could say anything in protest, Jimmy began walking towards the group. Alan was too scared to follow through fear of anyone attacking him so he took out his photo of him and Zoey and sat against one of the tree stumps. All the time he was thinking that she could be watching him now on the other end of a television screen, did she know that he was in danger? Was she trying to do something about it? Not that there was anything he could do. He stared at the photo trying to calm himself, listening for a gunshot or a scream as Jimmy called to the group.

"Are, uh...are you okay?"

Alan jumped slightly at hearing David's voice; he looked up sharply, half-expecting the barrel of a gun to be staring back at him. But thankfully it was just David looking down at him. Relieved Alan started to pick himself up and place the photo back into his pocket.

"Me? I'm just... I'm just fine. Did you come from that group of people over there? Are they... Safe?" Alan's hands began shaking again. "Not that I mean to imply that they are... It's just, my friend Jimmy went over to talk to them and I'm just... I just don't want to die, you understand? I don't... I don't want to die..." Alan was babbling so awfully that his words were starting to sound slightly incomprehensible. "But I'm sure you've got you're own survival to worry about... I won't keep you... I'll just sit here and wait for Jimmy to come back or... Something like that..." Alan was close to tears at this point but he held them back, he slumped on top of a tree stump, quivering all over. "I'll pray for you... I'll pray for us all... Pray for our sanity..."
V5 Pre-game Roster
V5 Student Roster

Limisios' V4 Characters
Offline Profile Goto Top

Limisios
Member Avatar
"Sure thing, Dog Moon."
[ *  * ]
((Post order disruption with permission from Fullcircle.))

"Thanks, for Uh... Praying for me."

"What else can I do?" Alan said with a nervous laugh.

"I'm sorry. But I gotta run." David set off into the forest, leaving Alan to watch him depart while Jimmy tried to calm him down.

"I'm sorry for freaking you out like that. You shouldn't have to worry about me all the time; you've got your own survival to worry about. But I'm thankful that you're here all the same." Alan had just about calmed down by now and gave off a weak smile. "So I guess that the guys over there turned us down? What does that mean for us then? Do you think we should keep moving? Or should we stop for a bit to-"

Suddenly the nearby speakers jolted to life and a strange voice started spilling out of it. Alan listened as the voice listed off death after death until the speaker finally clicked into silence. Alan almost fell off the log he was sitting on; suddenly all the fear started flooding back to him. Took out the creased picture of him and Zoey and held it to his chest in fear.

"I told you!" He shouted in fear to Jimmy. "Didn't I tell you that people have already snapped? I knew it! We're both dead men. Soon we'll be buzzard food I tell you." He looked at the picture through his tears. "Zoey, I just hope that you're not watching me fall apart like this." He said to himself.
V5 Pre-game Roster
V5 Student Roster

Limisios' V4 Characters
Offline Profile Goto Top

Limisios
Member Avatar
"Sure thing, Dog Moon."
[ *  * ]
"Alan, calm down! You heard the announcement! Only, what, ten people have killed! And who's to say that they did so deliberately? All Danya's doing is messing with us. He wants us scared. He wants us to kill." Jimmy exclaimed. "All we have to do is stay strong and find someone. Anyone that's not playing. We're going to be fine."

Alan began to calm down and dust himself off. "You're right," he started "You're completely right. We'll make it out of here, but we've got to keep moving, maybe look for some sort of shelter? I don't know what for but it sure sounds like a good plan." Alan laughed nervously while he picked up his map. "There's quite a few good indoor places, who knows maybe they'll be other people there." Alan began to walk off into the distance slowly, still examining the map and turned back to Jimmy. "Come on, I think I've got an idea." Alan said just before he tripped over an overgrown tree root, he picked himself up after a couple of seconds. "Maybe I should look where I'm going a bit more." He joked. He didn't know exactly what his plan was, but he hoped that it didn't involve killing anyone.

((Alan Rickhall continued in Dirty))
Edited by Limisios, Oct 2 2010, 03:17 PM.
V5 Pre-game Roster
V5 Student Roster

Limisios' V4 Characters
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Felled Forest: South · Next Topic »
Locked Topic