Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
One of Three
Topic Started: Aug 10 2010, 10:32 AM (6,536 Views)
Whirlpool531
Member Avatar
Lets play hide and Seaking!
[ *  *  * ]
(Joss "Jojo" Joiner continued from I'll Need A Saviour)

Jojo was absent-mindedly following Jay for most of the journey. He couldn't care less about the singing. He was more focused on finding Maria and making sure she was alright.

"...Jojo I think you were there too? Maybe..." He perked up at his name's mention and smirked a bit as the memories of that dance flowed into his mind again. It seemed so long ago, like it happened in another lifetime. Away from the nightmare of SOTF.

"Shut the fuck up!". he heard John exclaim. Jojo instantly stopped his daydreaming and looked towards John as he voiced his thoughts. A cabin? Where? Jojo took a minute before he caught it up ahead. He was unsure if John was right or just paranoid but Jojo did know one thing. If John did anything that put Jay in danger's way he'd be caught with a book smashed into his face. Jojo tensed his grip on his book as he waited to see how this would play out.
V5 Characters

22:41 Caligulove (Ruggahissy) STOP SOLICITING STRANGERS FOR GAY TUBE SEX
23:50 Elena Ebay doesn't seem like it'd work. Ebay is for like, seocnd hand stuff and virginity can't really be second hand.
21:14 bacon THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T BRING YOUR PENIS INTO THE CHATROOM
16:07 Dom Sizzler is an american straight house
19:54 DomienSandow I'm gary oak
19:54 DomienSandow you can't ignore my girth
12:59 GeneralGoose MY NIPPLES ARE EXPLODING WITH DELIGHT
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Whirlpool531
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Jojo wound down after John let go of Jay, disappointed in himself for assuming the worst so quickly.

Get it together Jojo, John wouldn't start something three versus one. Besides he said he didn't want to play right? Just need to relax, I'm sure Maria is around here somewhere.

Jojo didn't know how right he was when he saw the two ahead crouch down. Following suit, he bent down a little and tried to get closer.

Did they see someone? Was it Maria?

As Jojo got to Jay, he heard John speak as he stepped forward towards the other person. As he went silent, Jojo creeped up behind him to see what was wrong when John regained his voice, "Oh fuck..." Jojo quickened himself and stepped out behind John before stopping dead in his tracks. Time seemed to slow to a halt as he took the sights in. A figure lying down, the bloody hacksaw, and Maria lying in her own blood seemingly at peace.

"...I just want you two to know, no matter what, I'll always have your back..." His oath from mere hours ago was obliterated by what he saw before him. Just as shattered glass cuts the flesh, this oath's breaking dug into Jojo as he fell on his knees in shock, his book dropping from his hands.

No no no no, this isn't happening. I promised...I promised I'd help her and Jay get through this! I hardly knew her but she didn't deserve this! Why did this have to happen!? If I had watched her she'd have been fine! This is my fault! Her death didn't...have to...happen...

His thoughts slowly trickled to a halt, his brain shutting down at the thought that his inability to keep his word got someone killed.
Edited by Whirlpool531, Sep 24 2010, 03:48 PM.
V5 Characters

23:50 Elena Ebay doesn't seem like it'd work. Ebay is for like, seocnd hand stuff and virginity can't really be second hand.

Whirlpool531
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Words, Jojo kept hearing the others but the words had no meaning. Everything jumbled up and didn't get through to him. John helping him up finally woke Jojo a bit more as they made their way away from the ranger station. Just enough so he could support himself slightly as the other boy supported him. He had no questions as to where they were going, deep inside Jojo knew he just wanted to be as far away as possible from the sight of Maria's corpse.

[Joss Joiner continued in Living In The Aftermath.]
Edited by Whirlpool531, Oct 11 2010, 10:14 AM.
V5 Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · The Ranger Station · Next Topic »
Add Reply