Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
One of Three
Topic Started: Aug 10 2010, 10:32 AM (6,521 Views)
Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The trees abruptly fell away and there she was standing out in the open. Rosa stopped for a few seconds and looked at the building that had appeared in front of her. A little cottage in the lee of the looming mountain above her, seemingly uninhabited, although that seemed a foolish thing to take for granted. She let out a little sigh. This wasn't what she'd been searching after since beginning to walk, but it would do for now. Rosa had been after an escape from this suffocating thicket of trees, but a momentary shelter would work wonders.

If, that was, it was safe. Rosa didn't like her chances in any kind of fight, and she was too cynical to believe that nobody at all would be playing. It wouldn't be everyone, hell, it probably wouldn't even be most people, but there would be enough. That, she firmly believed. So caution was the best option, because walkie-talkies weren't going to allow her to get out of trouble if she found herself beleagured, no way.

Rosa circled the house, avoiding moving directly towards the front entrance. Maybe there was a back door, maybe not, but she needed to case the place a little first. Approaching the building finally, Rosa peered through one of the windows; a little office of sorts, filled with filing cabinets and a desk. Next window, a bedroom, king-size and a chest of drawers with a TV on top of it. Moving on, Rosa found herself looking into an open-plan room, a kitchen area, sofa and a wrecked coffee table clearly visible. There was no sign of anybody in there.

Was that safe? Probably not, but it was as close to it as Rosa was likely to get. Returning to the front of the cottage, the Fiametta opened the door and stepped inside, looking around constantly to ensure that there was nobody lurking in the shadows that she'd missed whilst looking through the windows. Thankfully, there were no such people forthcoming, and Rosa sagged ever so slightly, relieved.

All the same, there was nothing stopping company from arriving and Rosa cast about, chewing on her bottom lip. She didn't want people to be able to just... waltz straight in whilst she was taking a few moments to compose herself and relax. There was a lock on the door, but Rosa was about as likely to find that as for both of her siblings to materialise out of thin air. Looking over to the lounge area, Rosa hit upon an idea and walked over. The armchair situated there was pretty sizeable... but it didn't seem impossible to move.

Rosa gave pushing it a try and was reward with a very slight motion. She gritted her teeth and groaned. This wasn't going to be easy. Putting her back into it, Rosa heaved on the chair, getting it to slide inch by inch along the carpet and towards the door. For somebody of her physique, it was a strain and Rosa was breathing hard, sweating slightly by the time that she was done. But at the end of it all, the armchair was wedged firmly behind the front door. It would certainly make getting in through there a tricky prospect.

Only then did Rosa relax, and the loss of tension was small. She immediately headed for where she remembered the bedroom being, leaving the door open after entering and tossing both daypack and duffle bag carelessly onto the floor. Eyeing the window, Rosa went over to it and drew the curtains, meaning at least that nobody could just look in and see her. Checking the windows had been easy, if there were players out there, Rosa didn't want to make their job easier. Somebody had left a heap of stuff on the bed, a number of items which Rosa just swept off onto the floor without bothering to examine.

Finally, she sat on the bed and curled up, hugging her knees to her chest. Rosa rocked back and forward a few times, thinking on how utterly screwed up this situation was, how badly she just wanted to be back home and then sticking on one other subject. How Frankie and Ily were doing.

Because they were her sister and brother, no more than five minutes removed from her in age. Ilario might have been a bore and a lecturer, and Frankie might have been a pothead, but they were family. They watched out for each ot-... well, Ilario mostly watched out for her and Frankie, but for each of their issues with one another, they were still close.

Rosa didn't want to think about either of them getting hurt.

As for me... well, I'm more fucked than that one time at that guy's party when he asked if his friend could j-...

She shook her head. Not the sort of thing that she needed to be thinking about right now. Definitely not. Rosa sighed, then thought back to the one final member of her family and gave a hollow laugh. She looked up, then spoke into thin air.

"Hey Junior. You notice me yet?"

Posted Image
SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!

Adequate summary of my personality
V6 Corner
V5 Kiddies
V4
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Fiori
Member Avatar
The Fiorious One
[ *  *  *  * ]
Oh god... What have I gotten myself into?


G57: Vera Osborne start


At first, she just didn't want to admit it. Didn't want to admit the awful truth about where she was, about what she had just become a part of.

She used to watch SotF a lot back at home. Well, her parents did anyway. She just occasionally sat in when there was nothing else interesting going on. She remembered this one episode when there were these two students, a guy and a girl, who ended up in a firefight with some girl who was hiding in a radio tower or something... By the end of the fight, the guy had been shot violently in the chest and the other girl (The one who'd opened fire upon them in the first place) ended up getting her head beaten in with an AK47. The only reason why this hadn't permanently scarred Vera for life was because she'd convinced herself back then that it wasn't real, that the whole thing was an elaborate hoax...

Sadly, as she awoke to find herself stuck in the middle of the woods with a gun in her bag in became all too obvious that it'd been real the whole time.

That was half an hour ago though... After she'd finally accepted the fact that she was actually taking part in SotF, the most sickening gameshow she ever had the misfortune of watching, she quickly made her way through the woods, clutching the weapon by her side. She hadn't the slightest idea what she should do, where she should go, who she should trust, anything. All she knew was that she had to find somewhere safe. Somewhere she could straighten up her thoughts, get an actual idea as to what to do next. She hadn't encountered anyone... Yet. She knew it'd only be a matter of time before that'd be the case. She just hoped that she wouldn't be forced to use that gun she'd received as her weapon...

That gun... The Intratec DC-9. She remembered her father's attempts at teaching her about that firearm personally... Back then, she'd just brushed him off as a nuisance for telling her information that wouldn't really come of any real use to her... Now however, she was struggling hard to remember what little information she'd actually bothered to remember about it...

Eventually, she happened to come across what looked like a fairly innocent looking cottage, standing there alone against . She took cover behind a nearby tree, her eyes darting about the house for any signs of life. From where she was standing, the house looked more-or-less empty. There weren't any signs of any recent struggles, such as blood or broken windows. As far as Vera could tell, the house was untouched.

Even so, she decided to take precautions nevertheless. She moved quickly towards the house, taking care to make as little noise as possible. She didn't want to stand out in the open like a sore thumb, but neither did she wish to make a huge racket. She leaned against the wall, breathing heavily as she tried to figure out what to do next.

Well... What now? I can't just waltz in through the front door like a lemming... First things first, i'm going to have to see if anybody's inside before I make any silly decisions like that...

She took a deep breath, and moved sideways towards the window. She took a quick peek inside, her eyes darting about the place looking for any signs of life. Everything seemed fairly ordinary at first. The window was above a small sink, and in the corner of the room she could make out a sofa and two small tables...

But then she spotted the armchair leaning against the door.

What on earth is that doing there? Surely it'd make more sense for it to be... Oh... Oh god...

Her eyes widened as she quickly moved her head out of view, clutching her mouth to stop herself from saying something out loud by accident. That was as telltale sign as any that somebody had already taken refuge there...

Damn! What now? Should I look for somewhere else? There has to be plenty of places out there for me to stay...

No... Can't do that. I didn't find this place just so I could run away at the first sign of life... Who knows, maybe whoever's inside is friendly? It’s not like everyone on the island is a raging lunatic by now... Besides, even if whoever was in there WAS dangerous, look who's holding the submachinegun? If it really came down to it, I could simply scare them off can't I? Shouldn't be TOO hard to do so...

Only... How should I get in? Should I knock? No, too blunt... I'm going to have to sneak in somehow, through one of the windows or something... Wait, but surely that'd just scare them?

Damnit! This is hard... I don't want to scare whoever's in there, but at the same time I don't want to make myself a huge target... Shit, shit, SHIT!


Just then, she heard a sudden laugh from within the building, which caused her to jump somewhat in surprise.

Alright, through the window it is then...

She checked the kitchen window first, only to notice that it was shut fairly tight. She briefly considered the possibility of breaking it open, but shot those thoughts down almost instantly. That'd be even worse than knocking.

She sneaked around the side of the building, straight past the front door, until she had made it to the next window. She peeked inside, biting her lip as she prayed to god that nobody was inside. Luck seemed to be on her side that day as she was relieved to see nobody hiding within the small room, which from the looks of things was an office of some kind. To make matters even better, she also spotted that the window happened to be slightly ajar.

Phew... Now, for the hard part...

She took another deep breath as she put the gun down on the floor for a second and slowly lifted the window up, taking care to make as little noise as possible. Eventually, she made an opening big enough for her to fit through, and breathed a sigh of relief as she retrieved her gun from the floor.

Okay then... 3, 2, 1...

She got onto the ledge of the windowsill and began to make her way through it, trying her very best to not make sound. She was doing well at first, after getting her right foot onto the floor without too much noise. It seemed as though everything was going along just as intended...

That was when she slipped over the pile of loose papers on the desk.

Without thinking, her arm shot out for something to grab onto. Sadly, that something happened to be the telephone, which only made her crash onto the office floor all the more louder. She swore loudly in pain before silencing herself, suddenly remembering the fact that she wasn't alone in this building. She knew she barely had seconds before whoever was here would come along and investigate, and instinctively aimed her gun at the door, holding it tightly with both her hands as she lay back on the floor in a sprawled mess amongst all the papers...

For the love of god, don't tell me i've made the stupidest mistake of my life right now...
V5 Characters

Brian Zhdanovich - Homestead
Ruby Forrester - Shopping Mall
Jenna Rhodes - Hotel

Deceased V4 Characters
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Rosa sat there on the bed for a while just thinking to herself, trying to organise her jumbled thoughts into some semblance of order and not meeting with much success. This was too insane to reconcile so easily, and Rosa didn't make a lot of headway. But at the least, it was a little less time on her feet and some more time where she didn't have to worry about looking for killers behind every tree. Security did a lot for a girl's nerves.

Well, up until there was an almighty goddamn crash in the other room and Rosa sprang up from the bed, heart hammering. The sound had been slightly muffled (it was followed by the sound of somebody swearing as she got to her feet), so it could only have come from the little office she'd looked into earlier.

Motherfucker! How the hell'd they get in?!

Rosa didn't have time to dwell on what she'd overlooked though, somebody had broken inside, which wasn't exactly a good sign. Someone more innocent might have knocked on the door or called out, this person had deliberately broken in, which meant they hadn't been looking to attract attention.

...Lucky for her they'd somehow fucked up, then.

Rosa didn't waste a second of time. Whatever mishap the intruder had suffered wasn't liable to delay them for long, and Rosa simply couldn't afford to wait. She couldn't get out quickly enough, so that meant one simple thing: time to hide. Bursting from the bedroom, Rosa's eyes roved around desperately before settling on the living area. It wasn't the best of places, but it was about the only option.

Because no way in FUCK was she hiding under the bed.

She sprinted over to that area, vaulted the couch, and bunkered her ass down directly behind it, nerves jangling. This was a stupid plan. This was a moronic goddamn idea. Hiding? What the fuck.

But hey, what else could she do, talk them to death?

Death dealing devices walkie talkies weren't.
Posted Image
SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!

Adequate summary of my personality
V6 Corner
V5 Kiddies
V4
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Behold, in a world where those with their ribs showing are plagued by muscled villainy! Woe betide the hungry and the famished, unable to put up a struggle to feed themselves! This world holds but ONE hero...

Look, up there, in the sky! Is it a cumulonimus cloud?

It is a sumo wrestler launced by a trebuchet?

Is it the Hindenburg, back from the Zeppelin graveyard?

Is it a total solar eclipse?

No... it is none of those things, for it is... LARDASS MAN! Fighting for adipose tissue and the right to be well fed to the point of severe obesity, no health food or exercise gurus are a match for him! He's slower than a speeding glacier, softer than a pile of jelly donuts, and able to leap several blades of grass in a single bound! Rejoice, for... Lardass man is HERE!


With a choking, gurgling cough, Craig Hoyle woke up from his dream to hear a shattering of glass.

Craig Hoyle, Male Student no. 083 Start

The sun... it was way too bright. Waaaaaaay too bright. Craig squinted his eyes shut as he struggled to sit up, putting a tremendous strain on his chest. This wasn't anything too unusual, though. It was with a great deal of shame that Craig was never able to bend very much, as his chest literally would end up getting blocked by his belly. Yeah, touching his toes in gym class was always a nightmare. At least the gym teachers always stood his story of having a glandular problem.

Unfortunately, the lack of this ability was coming back to bite Craig in the ass. If he were any more coherent, he might have mumbled 'I'm falling and I can't get up!'. It came out as something more along the lines of 'grbbph... beeeghaaa!', his grunts and groans coinciding with his efforts to roll onto this side and push himself up that way. His arms screamed at him, for the sake of all that was holy and even moderately in shape, for him to stop. Craig was notortiously stubborn in his waking moments, though, and manged to at least get his knees under him. Good. That was a good first step.

Craig tried to take in where he was, but his vision was blurred, still. Where were his glasses? Still on his hands and knees, he pawed and groped all over the ground, looking for them. He couldn't see anything with his glasses, and he knew it. A few minutes later, there were still no glasses, and Craig groaned again at the revelation that he might be stuck with just sitting in the front today at school. But if he was in the front, then everybody could look at his rolls, and how much of him hung over the chair and desk. If that happened...

Craig brought his hands to his face in anguish, only to feel two things. First, his wrist pressed against some drool, partially dried and caked around his mouth. Gross. More importantly, however, he felt a bit of cold metal, unmistakable rims...

His glasses had been on his face the whole time.

Feeling a little sheepish, Craig wiped away at his mouth to rid himself of the irritating drool, and began the careful process of standing up. Slowly, sloooowly... he nearly got off of one of his knees before a wave of wooziness, bordering on nausea, set in. Shit... that wasn't good. Craig slammed his hands back down to grip at the dirt, and he began to cough and hack. He aimed to feel like Superman, but was feeling a bit more like Professor X after a beatdown by the Juggernaut. A few moments later, however, the waves passed, and Craig finally found himself on his feet, though he wobbled a bit.

He now had to figure out just where the hell he was. He wasn't nearly awake enough to comprehend the current situation, much less worry about it. There were... some piles of dirt around him, and once he managed to crane his neck down, a duffle-bag looking thing with 'B083' stenciled into it. Looked kind of homely, but something in Craig's mind told him that this was his. Or, if it wasn't his, he could at least hold on to it. Kneeling down and putting all of his strength into the one leg that poised to push off, Craig grabbed the back, took a deep breath, and stood up.

Shit, this thing's heavy! ... No... I'm the juggernaut, I can do this... come on, come on!

Craig muttered more incoherent babble that was supposed to match up with his mental mantra, and he slowly began to walk forward. He didn't really know where he was going at the moment, but his vision was clearing up, and that building nearby looked promising. He could finish waking up in there, where it wasn't so bright. And itchy. But mostly bright.

After getting his goal in mind, he lowered his head, averting his eyes away from the sun. As he navigated through the torn up terrain, he found a body on the ground. Even in his half-awake state, his legs got a bit weak at first. Was he... dead?

No... no, he's breathing. Silly! Why would there be a dead body out here?

Craig took a moment to carefully observe the boy, watching the telltale signs of life. Yeah, his back was definitely rising and falling a little. Not dead, but sort of looked it... about as beat as he was just a few moments ago. Oh... w-wait, that's Trent! Ha... Trent's passed out... don't wanna wake him, though... Craig thought to himself, figuring waking anybody up at any time was usually a bad idea. Taking another deep breath to concentrate, he lifted a foot up, leaned forward, and stepped over the sleeping boy. His other foot was close to follow, and he was free to continue walking to the strange, cabin-like-building just a hop, skip, and sleepy, lurching walk away.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Fiori
Member Avatar
The Fiorious One
[ *  *  *  * ]
She waited. Expecting any second that whoever was here would burst though the door to investigate. Either that, or to open to door ajar so that they may spray her with bullets... Whichever came first.

Sure enough, it wasn't long before she started hearing noises on the other side of the door in front of her. She took a deep breath, expecting the door to open any moment now... Only, it didn't. Instead, whoever was out there had run away from the door, probably to make their way out of the front door or something...

Wait... The front door was jammed, wasn't it? Hence the reason I went through the bloody window in the first place... Shit, I knew this was a bad idea!

She waited a few seconds longer before finally deciding to get up, her attention still firmly on the door. Whoever was out there could be setting up a trap, readying themselves to spring it upon her the second they got the chance. She briefly considered heading out the way she came, maybe looking for somewhere else whilst she was still alive... But, she held her submachinegun steadily in her hands, she felt a surge of confidence. If whoever was out there was waiting for her, she'd be able to fend off any potential ambushes...

Even so, she still took caution as she opened to door slowly, peaking through the crack to see if anyone was waiting. She couldn't see anyone so far... Maybe they where already gone? No, she'd of heard one of the windows breaking if that was the case... Or the front door being opened. Whoever it was who'd blocked the door was still in here, waiting for her to come out.

As she was about to open the door fully, a thought suddenly came up.

Wait, wait... What if i'm making the wrong approach here? If they where playing, then surely they'd of already tried to kill you by now? Maybe they're just scared... After all, why shouldn't they? You just went ahead and broke in without asking! They have every right to be scared shitless of you by now...

Either way, they already know you're here... No point in being sneaky anymore... After all, look where that got you! Maybe I should actually try talking to them instead... After all, making allies is a far better idea than making enemies. Especially HERE of all places...


She gulped, clearing her throat before finally speaking...

"Look, uh... I don't want to cause any trouble or anything..."

Too late for that, isn't it?

"... And I honestly wouldn't blame you if you didn't trust me one iota. Especially seeing as i've, uh, just broken in through the window... Which, in hindsight, was probably a really stupid idea in the first place..."

Way to state the obvious, Vera...

"... But all I want is a place to hold out, thats all... I, I was afraid that whoever was in here might be playing, hence my rude entrance earlier..."

Great stutter there... I'm sure that'll give off the right impression, no doubt about it...

"... And I don't know about you, but the last thing I want is to end up in a Mexican stand-off here... That probably wouldn't end well for either of us..."

No shit it wouldn't...

"So... How about we have some kind of truce, or something? Come to some mutual agreement so we don't end up blowing each other's head off like idiots..."

She bit her lip, anxiously waiting for a reply. If this all went well, she may have found herself a potential ally...

If it went badly on the other hand... Well, she prayed it wouldn't come to that.
V5 Characters

Brian Zhdanovich - Homestead
Ruby Forrester - Shopping Mall
Jenna Rhodes - Hotel

Deceased V4 Characters
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Hallucinojelly
Member Avatar
God was telling you "not yet".
[ *  *  *  * ]
B044: Trent Savage - Start

The coast was clear. He sprang forth from the undergrowth as though his arms had turned into legs, and found himself at what appeared to be a small cabin of sorts, nestled here among the mountains. His fingers wrapping themselves tightly around the handle of his weapon - kanabo, it was called, though Trent had never heard of such a thing - and he tip-toed cautiously up the path leading to the front door. His daypack, numbered "B044", along with his duffel bag, hung loosely off his shoulders, causing him some discomfort as he had to keep stopping to make sure they didn't slip away from his oddly-proportioned frame, and the sweat was already building in blotches beneath his armpits and around the small of his back. But this was not the time to start caring about appearances (or odours), because now the boy had made it to the tiny building, his weapon raising higher and higher the closer he got to the door.

Finally, he made it, but someone troubled him as he clasped his hand around the cold metal of the handle. This was too easy, he thought, far too easy. How could a place like this be so empty with so many students running around out there? So many of his classmates would have a weapon like his, or worse, something deadlier, more precise - a gun, for instance. He gulped. Someone could be in there, right now, waiting for him to waltz on in with a machine gun primed and eager to send an army of metal his way. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all; this wasn't like a game. In a game, you have game overs, but you never die. You just try again and hope for the best. There'd be no retries here though, no second chances. If he died, that would be it, and that would be the end of "B044", whatever that number meant.

Yeah, I should just-

"About three hours, give or take. Depends on how well you feel hiking. We can take this path around."

The quietest gasp abandoned him and he covered his mouth with his free hand. There were people in there! Now what? What if they came out, right now? How many were there? Panic took hold of him and he bolted around the cabin, only looking back once he found shelter behind one of the larger mounds of dug-up earth. His heart pounded against his chest, a fierce mixture of adrenaline and terror beating wildly like an electric samba in his veins. He didn't know who was in there, or even if they had any dangerous intent at all, but the fact was he'd left himself open just now, and that was a mistake he couldn't afford to make again.

That is, a mistake he couldn't make later, as he slowly brought his head up over the top of the mound. The cold breeze now made an impression on the boy as it whipped around his mangy hair, and he shivered as the T-shirt he wore provided no amount of protection against the harsh, bitter wind. From here, he could only see the back of the ranger's station, along with the staircase leading up to the front door as the cabin sat raised above the ground. That was when he noticed a pair of legs descend the stairs, alerting him to how correct his estimation had been. Another pair followed, meaning that two people must have already looted the place (damn, why didn't he get here sooner?), but at least they were finally leaving.

In an attempt to hoist himself up, he forgot how unsettled the pile he was lying on actually was, and sure enough he found himself sliding down to the bottom of the dirt-heap with a frustrated groan. Having been awake for over an hour, it would make sense to think that he would be over the effects of the knock-out gas by now, but with his adamant refusal to sleep when there was gaming to be done, his body wasn't used to the wonderful properties that came with more than 4 hours sleep. Essentially, his body was trying to trip him, as though it was working against him as he tried over and over to climb up the damn molehill, but after seventeen failed attempts to do so he finally let his limbs get their own way.

So he sat, for a while, at the base of the mound, his head resting on the rocky surface of the mountain while his eyes looked towards the blue for some kind of inspiration. Of course he knew that he could easily just walk around that heap of dirt, but that wasn't the point. He had a goal now, his own mountain to climb. It'd just be simpler if it didn't keep falling away from him every time he had to reach around to keep his bags from slipping away. Lord knows that he didn't want to have to slide back down to get them again, that'd be the worst. No, he had to do this. It was training, right? If he could somehow get to the top of the mound then he figured that'd be a good sign of things to come.

Okay, last time.

Shoving his weapon into his bag, he stared up at the hill as he psyched himself up. Then, taking a deep breath, he lunged forward, hands tearing away at the soil as he scrambled up and up, his heart working at a fever pitch as his legs struggled against the steep climb. He was doing it, he was really doing it! He was going to- YES! Yes! He'd made it! He'd made it to the very top, oh, happy days! "Hah!" He called out, panting with every breath after as his rested his hands on his knees. "Hah... I... hah! I did it! Ha-AH!" His victory, however, would be cut short. The ground beneath him gave way to his heavy breathing and he tumbled awkwardly down the mound, his feet flying over his head while his duffel bag flew from his shoulder. With a sickening smack, his head met the hard ground below, and he lay motionless, face-down in the dirt.

Somewhere nearby, the distinct shape of Craig Hoyle began to stir.
Edited by Hallucinojelly, Aug 11 2010, 11:32 AM.
Hello again.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Rosa stayed hunched down behind the sofa, low as she could manage without somehow compressing her bones and shrinking. She was already regretting this, mostly because she'd fucking forgotten to pick up any of her shit and had left it all in the bedroom. Might as well as hold up a glowing neon sign saying 'I'm here! I'm here! Shoot me in the face!'. Even if Rosa somehow didn't end up getting her idiot self killed for that mistake, she still had no way of recovering everything. Strictly speaking she could have bailed straight out of the windows behind her, but that would've left her without any supplies or spare clothes.

So this was where panic had brought her and unfortunately this was where she was going to have to stay for the time being.

Then, out of the blue, a voice called out. It was still deadened by the person speaking being on the other side of a door, but Rosa heard them well enough. Another girl... but not somebody Rosa was familiar enough with to identify through sound alone. Dammit. She listened without saying a word, smirking at what she heard from whoever the intruder was.

Okay, the facts were that this girl was more than likely telling the truth, Rosa could understand the sentiment completely. Entering through a window was just the next progression of what Rosa had herself done. Anyway, the motives that were being claimed were more or less the same; wanting a place to hide out for a bit where you didn't have to worry about somebody popping up out of every shadow.

But the thing was... enough doubt existed in Rosa's mind for her to distrust this mystery voice. How the hell did she know whether this was just a trick? Rosa knew that if she was playing, she wouldn't just jump into every situation with all guns blazing, particularly if she didn't have very good weapons. She'd looked to take things a little more subtly, minimise the effort and maximise the gains. Trickery worked a lot better than brute force.

It was kinda like flirting.

So Rosa didn't say a word from her little hiding place, just waited for the other to make the first move. Rosa didn't want to get into a fight, but she had to get the measure of whoever had broken in before she welcomed them with open arms. Doing that would be an apt way to get burned. Besides, there was no harm in avoiding tipping her hand. This other girl clearly had a gun (well, unless they were bluffing about the mexican standoff thing), whereas Rosa had... well, nothing to remark upon. Best not to reveal that unless she absolutely had to.

C'mon... psyche out. Psyche out. Freak and think I'm setting for an ambush...
Posted Image
SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!

Adequate summary of my personality
V6 Corner
V5 Kiddies
V4
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Fiori
Member Avatar
The Fiorious One
[ *  *  *  * ]
Silence...

She expected SOME kind of reply... Maybe not necessarily a positive one, after all she HAD broken in and everything... But at the very least she expected SOMETHING. A witty comeback? A nervous agreement? A paranoid scream for help? ANYTHING...

Instead, after a few minutes had gone by, she was met with nothing but silence...

DAMNIT! What does this mean? Are they too afraid to talk back, assuming that is they stay quiet long enough i'll assume nobody was inside in the first place? Maybe they've already left, escaping through some hidden doorway I hadn't noticed...

What if... What if she's setting up an trap? Waiting in the corner of the room with a gun in her hand, or around the corner with some bladed object poised and ready for me... No, surely they'd of called be out anyway? Tried to attract my attention so they could get me with my guard down... Damn, so many possibilities. From all I know, she might not even HAVE a weapon on her. Not that i'm going to jump to any conclusions or anything....


She gulped, taking another look through the small gap between the partially open door and the wall. She couldn't SEE anyone through the narrow gap. Then again, she couldn't really see that much through the tiny gap anyway...

Damn... Seems i'm going to have to take a small risk then...

She took a deep breath and ever so slowly opened the door, stopping when the gap was wide enough for her look through it with both her eyes (Though not wide enough for her to poke her head through it. She wasn't an idiot after all...). Her eyes darted about, trying to see if she could spot anything that could shed some light as to where they where hiding. Despite having a much better view then earlier however, she still couldn't spot any clues as to where the person was hiding. .. She was about to move away from the door again when suddenly from the corner of her eye, she spotted an unopened duffle bag inside the opened bedroom opposite the office. Well, well... Thats interesting.

She moved back away from the door, finally allowing herself to breath freely. Alright then... If her bag's still in the bedroom, then i'm guessing that means she hasn't left without me noticing. You'd have to be an idiot to leave something as important as THAT behind... Also, from the looks of things it hasn't been opened... Could this mean she hasn't got her weapon on her?

No, don't be silly. They'd of closed the bag after retrieving surely... Anything it possible, really...

... Alright, I think i've stayed silent long enough now...


She took a deep breath, and then like before attempted at communicating with the stranger once more... She was anxious, of course. Seeing as she'd already attempted the same thing earlier to no reply... Even so, she still tried her best to hide her nervousness as best as she could... Although that being said, subtle signs of her anxiety still managed to get though her speech.

"Okay then, i'm assuming then that we still don't trust each other... Can't really say thats unwarranted though."

So far so good...

"Like i've already mentioned earlier, the last thing I want is for things to get out of hand... N, Neither of us want to die here, thats obvious enough..."

Shit! Hope they didn't notice that stutter...

"But if we keep up this stupid stand-off, something WILL go wrong eventually. Its not like we can stay like this forever..."

Keep going...

"If you need me to prove that i'm being truthful, just tell me what to. If you want me to throw the gun into the corner of the room or something, just say the word and i'll do it. But I NEED to be certain that I can trust you to do the same as well... Or prove that you don't have a weapon to start with, either way's fine..."

"I want to trust you, I really REALLY do... But I can't until i'm absolutely certain you're not going to open fire on me the second I poke my head out the door..."

"All I want is a little feedback, thats all... The longer we keep this up, the worse its going to get... Trust me, okay?"

She bit her lip nervously once again. She'd made her move, now all she had to wait for is for was for them to take their turn.
V5 Characters

Brian Zhdanovich - Homestead
Ruby Forrester - Shopping Mall
Jenna Rhodes - Hotel

Deceased V4 Characters
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Craig had finally managed to lumber all the way to the strange building, but things still weren't right. Maybe it was because he couldn't find a door, or maybe it was the whole 'the world is still spinning deal'. Oh yeah, it was spinning, and spinning something fierce. The overweight boy teetered to the left and to the right before directing his heft over to the wall. He intended to lean on an outretched arm, but his quivering limb couldn't hold even standing weight, and his shoulder crashed into the wooden structure.

"Ugh..." Craig moaned, turning himself so his back was resting square against the buidling. The world still seemed to want to spin and blur like a bad piece of modern art (he never really was a fan of that). To combat the swirling, Giygas-esque trip, Craig simply closed his eyes.

Wait... if you do that, then you can't see the people that are here with you.

You know. The kids trying to kill you.


Craig's eyes shot open. Of course something was wrong, this wasn't home! This definitely wasn't St. Paul, and it probably wasn't even Minnesota! Those men... those men had... oh man, Stan Lee couldn't come up with ANYTHING as fucked up as this!

Craig might have voice those words aloud just to hear himself talk, but once he opened his mouth, he felt the tell-tale bump in his throat. Instinct forced him to turn his side from the building and use the wall as suppport as he puked all over the ground. The initial stream of vomit was pumped out with enough force to at least not get all over himself. As it began to slow down, Craig tilted his head out a bit more, gagging. The goopy, smelly substance had formed a small puddle at Craig's feet, luckily having missed the daypack he had dropped just a short ways away.

The show hadn't quite reached its dryheaving finale, however, and this was something Craig had to learn the hard way. Just when he was about to lift his head back up, he was forced back into leaning over, squeezing out a smaller stream of vomit. His throat then locked up a few times in a series of painful spasms until his belly decided that it was empty enough, and the boy was allowed to stand.

Ooooh man... seen better days, that's for sure. So... so this is seriously it, huh? That meeting... Craig tried to look around, and was happy to see that the world was more receptive to being gazed at. He reached out and down to try and snatch up his daypack, averting his eyes from the gross, lumpy and orange pile of sludge on the ground (what the hell did he eat?). It was still sort of heavy, and despite his massive size, Craig sucked at that... but at least most of the wooziness wore off. Leaning into the wall to sling the pack onto his shoulder, Craig was about to try and look for a way in when his ear, pressed clear to the wall, received something.

A voice? It was really difficult to make out, but... a female voice.
Craig stayed put, listening to it, and only it.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Hallucinojelly
Member Avatar
God was telling you "not yet".
[ *  *  *  * ]
It was cold. No, wait, it was warm. No, hang on - what the heck was wrong with this place? Trent felt uneasy as he bobbed along the river of darkness; his blood flowing throughout the black of his surroundings like every pore in his skin was gaping wide open. He felt like he'd died a thousand times and yet there was a gentle ease to which he accepted his new home. The shadows crept along his body, poking at him with their pointy sticks and speaking in a dialect he knew he'd never understand. That was okay though, this was fine. He liked being here for some reason, as though he felt safe inside this world, sheltered from the struggle beginning to take hold of the island outside of this cocoon.

Recalling what events had brought him here was an impossible task, as though his memories were hidden away in a secret place guarded by the very demons now examining the inside of his chest. They clicked their shadow tongues as they prodded his beating heart - it almost tickled as they pierced it with their tiny spears, watching hungrily as the blood began to bubble forth, seeping over the lungs and muscle below. He gave a weary laugh, his head lolling from side to side, but he did nothing to stop them from carrying on their work. This was their world, after all, and he was just a guest.

As they continued down the river for what seemed like days on end, they finally reached a blank television screen, suspended in the air by the darkness itself. Coming to a stop, the river dried up beneath his body and he fell to the ground with a silent thud; the demons now finished with their examination quickly left the scene, leaving Trent alone and bewildered as the screen flickered into life. Static crackling wildly above him, he could have sworn he saw sparks hit the blackened ground around him, but there were far more pressing matters at hand. Squinting his eyes, he thought he could make out the shape of someone's face amidst the frenzied pattern, but when the static began to dissolve he wished the face hadn't been so familiar.

Danya. That man from the video, the one in charge of every game he'd seen. Sure, everyone had watched at least one episode of SOTF, right? Everyone talked about it, didn't they? About Dodd, about Bryan, about Riz? He couldn't have been the only one, so why was he seeing that man's face now, like some sort of divine entity about to pass the harshest judgement ever conceived by his tiny little mind. "B044. Trent... Savage? Am I saying that right?" Mouth hanging open, he simply nodded in disbelief, his natural responses slowly returning to him as he watched on. "Oh, Trent... Trent, Trent, Trent. You've been a bit stupid, haven't you? A bit forgetful."

Wh-what?

"Don't make that face at me!" The screen roared down at the boy, engulfing the world in a hellish fire as he glared right into his conscious, deep into the heart of his memories. "You've been awake for a while now, and what did you do? What was the first thing you did?" Trent broke away from his gaze, desperately grasping at an answer. "The girl! You've forgotten THE GIRL." His eyes widened. How could he have forgotten? He'd been so busy - no, so selfish, that he'd forgotten all about the one person in the world that he actually liked. He'd forgotten about his best friend. He'd forgotten about-

"Violet! I-I know, I-" His voice cracked as he answered, the pressure building as the screen looked down impatiently. "I-I should- I shoulda tried to f-find her! I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry- please!" The face leered, it's portly chin rolling around as it began to break a terrible grin.
"Oh yeah, Violet. How could you forget about her, Trent? The only person who's ever understood you. The only girl you've ever-"
"Sh-shut up! You shut up now, y'hear?!" And it did. With a grim bellow of laughter, the screen faded out of existence, permitting Trent the time he needed to fully process what had been said. It was all too much, however, and as fast as he'd fallen asleep the real Trent began to wake, though not blessed with the same tranquillity that came with floating along the dark canal.

It had been a few minutes since Craig had headed up to the cabin on the other side of the small clearing, and now the boy began to stir out of his maddening dream. "Ugh... my fuckin' head." He mumbled as he spit the dirt from his mouth and wiped his drool away with his sleepy hand. The pounding in his head was a harsh reminder to never again try something so stupid, and he took a good few more minutes of rest before attempting to get to his feet. He had to wonder though, about his sleep. What had happened just then was something he could never try to remember, and half of him wondered if he'd even dreamed at all, being so close to killing himself as he had been.

Never doin' that kinda shit again, right? Never again?

Nodding woozily, he lurched forward with a groan, his head still spinning from the impact of his head against the rocks. It was lucky for him that the damage done hadn't been more severe, though if anyone tried to convince him the pain now was a miracle he'd surely launch a groggy punch their way. And so he moved, slowly, and not so surely, over to the ranger's station, forgetting all about the duffel bag he had left in the bushes behind him.
Hello again.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Rosa's ears pricked up as a sound reached them. Somebody was working the handle of a door, slowly though, making it obvious that the intruder wasn't looking to just burst into the room. On the one hand, at least the girl wasn't coming in all gung ho, guns blazing. On the other... well, Rosa would really have preferred if that door had remained comfortably shut.

There was a long silence after that little sound, Rosa strained to detect any further noises but she couldn't make out a thing. No footsteps, no metallic sounds that might have indicated a gun being prepared to fired. Nothing. It was quiet as a morgue.

Okay wow nice fucking imagery there. Real positive, Rosa.

At long last, the voice again, this time not quite as muffled. The door had definitely been opened. Rosa couldn't tell whether they were in the main room itself or had stuck in the office, but the girl was definitely more distinct now. Rosa knew the voice, she was sure she did, but... not enough to place. Dammit. Apparently they wanted to make best friends and go skipping off into the sunset surrounding by rainbows and a chorus of puppies.

Well not exactly, but that was the thrust of things, something which Rosa wasn't particularly inclined to believe. More likely, this chick wanted to make sure that Rosa herself wasn't going to start shooting the second she stepped through the door... so that she could start shooting at Rosa. Paranoid? Maybe it was, but if there was ever a time and a place to be neurotic, it was here.

All the same, Rosa mulled over what the other girl was saying, but pitched it in how relative it was to her. The intruder was obviously still inside of the office, so she couldn't have too good an idea where Rosa was right now... speaking risked revealing her position, but it depended on whether the other girl was looking... and how much she said. Much as the cynic in her wanted to avoid any danger, this clearly wasn't going to work.

Can't camp out behind here forever... best to take advantage of the offer whilst it's on the table.

"Okay, I'll bite.. Unload the gun. Toss it into the middle of the room. Then we'll talk."

Rosa kinda wished, at that moment, she knew how to throw her voice.
Posted Image
SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!

Adequate summary of my personality
V6 Corner
V5 Kiddies
V4
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Fiori
Member Avatar
The Fiorious One
[ *  *  *  * ]
Those first few seconds of uncertainness were... tense, to say the least. Hell, she could probably say that it was the most stressful situation she'd ever be in without so much as a hint of doubt. For once in her life, Vera felt like she was in real danger. That she was in a situation which could very well end with her dead, lying sprawled on the floor in a pool of her own blood as some unknown figure casually picked up her gun with a gleeful look in their eye.

She tried to shake off those thoughts... Now wasn't the time to start getting paranoid. Paranoia could turn to panic all too easily, and if she panicked... Well, hopefully that won't be the case. With any luck, whoever was hiding here would understand her predicament and work towards earning each other's trust. Who knows, maybe she might of even found a potential ally... Probably not, but you never know...

And sure enough, it didn't take long until Vera heard a certain female voice call out from around the corner.

YES! Thank god... Finally we're getting somewhere!

She didn't immediately recognize who it was at first... They sounded familiar, thats for certain. It wasn't anybody she knew personally though, otherwise she'd of just guessed it instantly. Not to mention the fact that someone she knew like Sarah or Madelyn wouldn't of just stayed silent like this girl had... Besides, she knew for a fact that none of her friends had a subtle Italian accent like that...

Damnit, who is she?!? I KNOW i've heard that voice somewhere before...

......

...Wait a minute... That accent... Who do I know who speaks like tha...... YES! Now I remember!


"Rosa? Is that you?"

She allowed herself a sigh of relief, lowering her guard somewhat as she took on board this new discovery. At the time, she suspected the hidden stranger to be one of the more shy and flowery students like Hilary Strand or Reika Isihda. So she was somewhat taken aback when she realised who it actually none other then Rosa Fiamette of all people.

My god, I must have seemed so... Patronising! How embarrassing...

"Thank christ... And here I was thinking some psychopath was readying an ambush or something..." she said, the tenseness in her voice slowly decreasing as she went on. She allowed herself then to speak more naturally, seeing as she now knew who she was dealing with. Admittedly, she didn't really know that much about Rosa herself apart from a couple of unfair rumours she was sure weren't true. Or at the very most were exaggerations of the actual truth. Either way, the fact of the matter was she had any little reason to believe Rosa would be the kind of person who'd buy into this and start playing... She just couldn't picture her as being the kind of person who'd do such a thing. Hell, she couldn't picture ANYONE at Bayview being the kind of person who'd gladly play along... Well, except maybe Monty Pondsworth. But he was in jail anyway as far as Vera was aware...

It was at that moment that she also realised that throughout the entirety of their encounter she'd never bothered to actually tell Rosa what her name was. She assumed that she'd of recognized her voice, but then again they'd never really spoken to each other before. She probably hadn't a clue who she was even now... Jesus, I could have made things a lot easier by just telling her that at the start!

May as well rectify that error now...

"Oh, I forgot to mention... Its Vera. Vera Osborne..."

Now that introductions are out the way, lets get on to business...

"Now then, I'm assuming that you're unarmed, seeing as you didn't offer to throw in a weapon yourself... I don't suppose you've got some way of proving that's the case?" she asked, knowing full well that there probably isn't a way for her to prove this claim... If they were going to try and make this work, chances are she'd end up having to take her word on it...

"...Without leaving yourself wide open, of course." she added as an afterthought nevertheless.
Edited by Fiori, Aug 16 2010, 08:48 AM.
V5 Characters

Brian Zhdanovich - Homestead
Ruby Forrester - Shopping Mall
Jenna Rhodes - Hotel

Deceased V4 Characters
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The words coming from inside the building were too faint to actually discern, but they were there, that was for sure. As unpleasant as his session of solid, technicolor yawning had just been, it did at least serve one positive function (besides possibly repelling those who dared come near), and Craig was rapidly becoming aware of it. In fact, it was his alertness itself that he could credit to his puking, since hurling your guts out does wonders to wake somebody up. He gave a quick look to the orange-ish puddle before deciding that staring at it too long could make him gag (and it smelled raunchy to boot), so Craig leveled his head once more, leaning himself against the building.

The voices were a reminder of the life that was on the island. In a certain way, this really was as though his class was on a field trip. A very, very dark field trip, but he hadn't seen any violence yet. Craig had faith in his classmates; they made fun of people, sure, and they had heckled him a lot. They could do some pretty low things. However, even understanding all of this, he just couldn't see any one of them killing another, because that's just not something kids do. It's something supervillains do, it's stuff that even a few of the nuttier superheroes do, but generally not kids. He knew he couldn't do it... he just knew.

Seeing as he hadn't encounted a single concious student yet, Craig decided that he'd have to figure out a way to enter the 'house' that he was leaning against and converse with whoever was inside. He was sure they weren't playing, maybe they were chatting it up and discussing survival! Yeah, sounded pretty cool! But the door wasn't on this side, so he'd have to walk around and find it. With his alertness and ability to think coherently once more, however, Craig was stuck with the recurring memories of what had happened not so long ago...

He had to repress it for now. Craig may not have been the sharpest set of cleats on the field, but he was always able to either shrug little things off or, in the event of trauma that was far too deep to just ignore, he could soak it up and keep it deep inside. If he wanted to have any chance of keeping it together and not imagining a bunch of little yellow text boxes whenever he thought (if that happened, there was a definite problem), Craig would have to do what JJ Sturn taught him to do so well during football practice: Suck it up.

"Suck it up, Hoyle!"

"SUCK IT UP!"


Craig winced when he imagined his captain barking at him so... so vividly. He pulled his ear away from the cabin to go searching for the door when the crunches of feet on dirt alerted him to somebody coming towards the building from the same way Craig had just come from. The large boy turned to put his back against the exterior wall of the cabin, seeing... Trent!

Well, damn, he had nearly forgotten about him!

"Hey, bud... you have a nice nap?" Craig said, still slurring his speech a little. His mind was awake, but his mouth had yet to catch up.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Hallucinojelly
Member Avatar
God was telling you "not yet".
[ *  *  *  * ]
Trent wrinkled his nose as he got close to the cabin; the acrid smell of vomit flew into his face with the wind, causing him to gag a little. It smelt sharp and tangy, clinging to the inside of his nose, and he had to pull his T-shirt up to his face to stop the smell from overwhelming his recovering senses. His head was still drumming with a rhythmic pain, and his eyes couldn't quite focus properly, but at least he could still move, albeit in the fashion of the zombies in those early Romero films. It didn't matter though, as he kept reminding himself; "It coulda been worse. You coulda died, y' idiot." Which was all too true. He couldn't afford to do those moronic things any more, he had a real objective now, a real goal to aim for. Nodding along with his thoughts, he took a moment to stop himself as a brief dizzy spell passed over him, taking a quick look around after it was gone to check if he was still alone.

"Hey, bud... you have a nice nap?"

The voice sounded familiar - and close. The area blurring around him as his head turned quickly in an attempt to find the source, his eyes soon stopped dead when a large, moving shape entered his sights. Vision settling as he focused on the shape, he realized why the voice had sounded so familiar, and a smile threatened to close his wide-open mouth. "C...Craig? Is that - is that you, man?" This couldn't be happening, could it? Had he actually received some kind of luck now? Though the pain still hammered away at his skull, Trent didn't care. He'd found one of the very few people he actually liked on the island, and he didn't even seem to be carrying a weapon. An unusually happy Trent rushed (well, hobbled) over to the boy, unaware of the stoned look of relief on his face.

"I... hah, I can't believe it. Of all the peeeople, I find you, man. Craig fuckin' Hoyle." He laughed, trying his best to stay standing as his head began to spin from all the excitement. Lugging his legs behind him, he managed to get up close to the outer wall of the cabin, resting on it as he walked over to the confused on-looker who seemed a bit disturbed by Trent's condition. His hair was full of dirt and a small patch of sticky, congealing blood had emerged around the side of his head, hidden only slightly by his greasy locks. Added to this, he simply had the look of a major stoner about him, and the fact that his eyes wouldn't straighten did nothing to help matters at all. No, right now he was a mess, and as he finally got into Craig's proximity there was only one thing he could do.

"My... oh man, you're lookin' kinda..." Without another word he slumped forward, hanging his arms around the footballer's stomach as the world around him began to blacken once again. "Gotta... ohhhh, shiiiit..." His words slurred together into an indecipherable mess and his eyelids locked themselves down, leaving a bewildered Craig holding the unconscious boy carefully in his arms.

His goal was going to be harder to reach than he thought.
Hello again.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
There were a few moments of silence. In her hiding place, Rosa sweated, a knot of anxiety clenching her stomach in a death grip. She felt certain that she'd made a mistake and that any moment now a volley of bullets was going to rip through the sofa and tear into her body- the girl spoke again.

You figured it out, huh? Is my voice really that distinctive?

She didn't respond. She wasn't going to be drawn into talking further until she was sure that the intruder wasn't trying to figure out her position. Rosa hadn't become any less guarded after she'd been identified, because that would've been nothing short of idotic. Did it matter if the other girl knew her? Not particularly. They were in the same year; to some extent or another they all knew each other. Rosa didn't believe for a second that it would stop everyone from killing.

For Rosa, that was a non-argument. There were serious assholes in this world, she'd run across some of them and could put names to some of those faces (hello JJ Sturn!). Out of everyone in the year that had come out on this trip, the odds that none of them would be willing to put their lives in front of everyone elses were ludicrous. Most people were selfish and although for a majority of the class, that wouldn't transmit to murder... it would for enough of them.

Which was why, when Rosa's identification led to a sound of relief from the intruder, the Fiametta was sceptical. Either the other girl was hopelessly naive, or she was trying to lull her into a false sense of security. What the hell did she know about Rosa to be so confident about her motives? Unless she was some sort of mind reader, the answer was 'not a goddamn thing'.

Osborne, huh? What do I know about you? ...Kinda hot. A little vain, I guess. Wow. That gives me fuck all.

At the next question, Rosa again refused to make a sound. Vera could assume away, there was no way in hell she was going to get Rosa to confirm she was unarmed. The stalemate was going nowhere but if the other girl had bad intentions, keeping things secret was the only advantage Rosa was going to get.

"Unload the gun, then slide it a little way away from that door. Then we'll talk," Rosa's voice was perfectly even and she was amazed at the absence of any tremor. If Vera wasn't going to play ball with that, Rosa would just have to take her chances with the windows behind her hiding place. It was the best offer she was prepared to give.
Posted Image
SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!

Adequate summary of my personality
V6 Corner
V5 Kiddies
V4
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Fiori
Member Avatar
The Fiorious One
[ *  *  *  * ]
... I'll take that as a no then.

It wasn't hard to tell that Rosa didn't like the fact she'd yet to discard her weapon. Not that Vera could really blame her... After all, from Rosa's perspective SHE was the bad guy who'd broken into her hideout uninvited. She had every right to be suspicious of her... Lets see if I can amend that.

"Alright then... I'll toss the gun over in a second."

Before she began disarming herself, Vera decided to take the opportunity to close the office window behind her. The last thing she needed now was for someone ELSE to suddenly break in unexpectedly. After she'd closed it, making sure that it was locked firmly in place, she made her way back to the partially open doorway as she prepared to unload her submachine gun.

She looked over it again one last time, the Intratec DC-9's distinctive appearance reminding her once again about the time her father had attempted to teach her about this gun in particular. How little she remembered him telling her about it... Never in her life did she expect to REGRET ignoring her fathers pointless lessons... Which in hindsight, were probably not as pointless as they seemed at the time.

She sighed to herself, flipping on the safety as she prepared to remove the magazine from its chamber. She was about remove it, her hand grasping the magazine tightly, when suddenly... A thought struck her. What if Rosa wasn't telling the truth? What if she EXPECTED her to throw away her only weapon so that she could safely gun her down herself? What if she was just jumping to conclusions, assuming that Rosa wouldn't be playing just because they happened to know each other back at Bayview. She remembered watching people who were the closest of friends gunning each other down back when she used to watch SotF with her family. Hell, Danya showed them a clip of EXACTLY that kind of thing happening! Between that monster J.R Rizzolo and his own girlfriend... His OWN. GIRLFRIEND! And Vera didn't even particularly KNOW Rosa! And she was about to throw away her weapon just because she...

Wait, no... This is silly! This isn't some deranged pyschopath, its Rosa Fiametta! The girl all those boys in class kept falsely claiming to have slept with, not the girl who everyone feared would shank them if they so much as laid an eye on her...

Back when she was facing an unknown foe, she couldn't help but be paranoid. ANYONE could have been hiding there, waiting to strike once they got the opportunity.

But now that she had a voice... Had a name... No, Vera just refused to believe any of her classmates would be INSANE enough to do such a thing! She couldn't picture ANYONE playing: Not Sarah, not Dutchy, not Clio, not Reiko... Hell, not even that self-righteous prick Dustin Royale would ever dare to actually KILL anyone! So why should she expect Rosa to play along?

Naive? Yes. Overtly Optimistic? Also yes... But dammit, Vera hadn't lost hope on her class yet... If some like her could resist the game, then why the hell shouldn't the rest of the school?

But, what about Southridge?

No, Bayview's different... Bayview doesn't have any latent psychopaths like Nathanial Harris or J.R Rizzolo... How could I ever dream of comparing to two?


She shook away any lingering thoughts of doubt as she removed the magazine, placing back into the duffle bag and zipping it up. She leaned through the open doorway, taking one last look at her unloaded gun before skidding it across the room and lightly hitting the dishwasher ahead of her...

God, I hope I'll be able to get that back eventually... What if Rosa decided to make a dash for it?!?

No, that'd be pointless... Theres no magazine in it, remember? Besides, if a worst case scenario occurs and she DOES make a leap for it I'm sure I can just wrestle it out of her hands...

... Well, guess now is a better time than never to finally show myself...


She took a deep breath, praying that the next few minutes wouldn't be her last as she stood through the door into the hallway. She didn't move into the lounge QUITE yet, and instead waited for Rosa to finally show herself. She couldn't spot her yet from where she was standing, seeing as the bedroom wall blocked most of the sofa from her eyesight. Even so, she still allowed herself to relax somewhat... Not too much though, seeing as there was still the off-chance Rosa was playing. She made sure the door was open wide enough for her to dive through should that be the case.

"There you go... I assume this means we can stop hiding from each other like frightened bunnies then?" she asked, allowing her usual tone of voice to seep through.
V5 Characters

Brian Zhdanovich - Homestead
Ruby Forrester - Shopping Mall
Jenna Rhodes - Hotel

Deceased V4 Characters
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"... Trent? Bud?"

Craig could only stare, dumbfounded, at the boy that had passed out right in his arms. For lack of a better term, the situation was terribly awkward. Trent had woken up from his little nap, and that was a good thing. The blood all over his face was something of a bad sign, though (and now it was getting all over Craig's shirt. Yuck. It was hard to find shirts in this size!). "What are we doing here..." Craig groaned, allowing the cabin behind him to support his and Trent's weight, because he sure as hell didn't feel like doing it at the moment. There was too much to think about for something as difficult as standing.

The boy waded through the thick pool of sludge in his mind, separating reality from the drug that had yet to completely disappear from his veins. Unless the school trip involved waking up somewhere random and then meeting up with the rest of the class to party, this wasn't the school trip. "Where are we..." Craig muttered to Trent, who he hoped wasn't suffocating against the pile of dough he dared call a chest. He hoped Trent could wake up and miraculously offer some sort of all-knowing answer, but wasn't that wishful thinking at its finest?

Last time Craig was awake, what happened?

There was a gunshot. A lot of gunshots actually. Craig had the misfortune of being taller than nearly all of the students of Bayview (minus that Imraan guy; Craig wished he could have that sort of height without being morbidly obese). There was nothing obstructing his vision from watching what had happened, even though he was closer to the back. He had looked away, though, before the deed was done.

People had died, hadn't they? They were really dead. It was one thing to see Superman die, to watch Gwen Stacy's neck snap, to witness Deadpool's numerous 'deaths', to watch Magneto be ripped apart in that one issue of Marvel Zombies. Craig's teachers weren't characters in a comic book. They were all people he genuinely cared about.

The lump in his throat returned with full force, and Craig dry heaved a little, but there was nothing left in his belly to puke up, luckily for Trent. "I'm not... no, no no... I'm not..." The realization had finally begun to set in, but Craig did all he could not to fall to rock bottom. "I'm not doing this. This is stupid, this... so stupid..." He looked down to the smaller boy once more. It would be so easy to just push Trent down, and... who knows, maybe jump up and down on him a little. The idea of murder was just so alienating, and... that's all it was. Murder. Killing Trent would be murder. Killing captain Sturn would be murder. Killing Reika - Craig momentarily smiled as he remembered her pretty face - that would be murder. It didn't matter how mean they were to him, even Rachel and Meredith... killing was killing.

It was impossible. Abhorrent. Craig wasn't a villain.

"Let's... let's get you inside, buddy!" Craig wondered how the hell he was going to do accomplish this mission, with both his daypack and Trent to carry, but he had to do it. If he managed to find the door to this place and get Trent inside, he could set him down, maybe find some food. Craig's stomach growled a little. Ugh... typical fat kid, Craig. Don't worry, once we get him inside, maybe... oh man, they... if those jerks took my cakes, they're gonna pay! His mind immediately flew to the stash of peanut butter bars, ring-dings, twinkies, and cupcakes that he had taken with him in his backpack, just in case the food he was served on the trip happened to suck. He hadn't even looked in the daypack he had been given, but it was alien to him. It could have a year's supply of little debbies and hostess snacks, or probably just bread and water... wouldn't that be cruel.

"O.. Okay!" Craig grunted, pushing off of the wall. He set Trent against the wall where he was leaning, letting him slide into a sitting position (unless he happened to wake up), and stretched his arm out for the ugly daypack on the ground. His fingers fumbled and groped, just inches from the strap, until they managed to reach the strip of plastic. Okay, so now he had both Trent and the daypack... so far, so good. Craig grunted and pulled in his arm, reeling in the bag until he could resituate his grip, slinging it onto his shoulder. It was just as heavy as always.

Yeah, this is going to SUCK.

Craig brought the strap to the other side of his neck so it wouldn't come off, then put both of his arms around Trent's body, looping under the boy's underarms so he could carry him that way; he couldn't really think of a better way to do it. Step by agonizingly stressful step, Craig lifted and dragged the boy around the station. Thankfully, it didn't seem that big, and he rounded the first corner fairly quickly. He looked... no door. Cursing under his breath, Craig continued dragging Trent along the length of the wall, hoping that the next one had a door.

Whatever god happened to be watching his plight (Craig hoped it was Thor) had taken a liking to the boy's struggles. Trent was little, at least compared to himself, but he had grown so goddamn heavy between where Craig had started and his trip to the second corner, but at least this wall had a door. Scooting and shuffling over to it, Craig pressed Trent against him with one arm and tried the handle. It seemed to turn, but pushing on the door didn't do anything. He slammed against it, trying again... nothing.

"Hey... hey, is anybody in there?" Craig shouted, using both hands to hold Trent again. He was sure he remembered hearing voices inside the building before. "Open up, it's Craig! Is anybody in there!?"
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
There was a skittering sound, then a light 'thunk' as something - presumably Vera's gun, hit one of the kitchen appliances. Rosa was about to extricate herself from her hiding spot and reveal herself to the other girl when a wave of paranoia surged up within her. What was to say she'd really tossed the gun? After all, all she'd heard was the sound of an impact, she couldn't exactly identify what the object that had been thrown was just from that. What if Vera had thrown ... well, anything of a reasonable size instead of the gun? She could be waiting there for Rosa to show her face just so she could open fire.

Rosa found her feelings perfectly justified. It was an instinct thing. Normally, Rosa wasn't nearly so cautious, but normally she wasn't on an island where there could be a killer around every corner, either. It balanced out.

She ignored Vera again, cogs turning in her mind. Rosa had to either find a way to ensure the other girl was telling the truth, or assume that she wasn't and find a way to get the hell out of there. One option was the windows alongside the sofa, but they all of a sudden looked incredibly exposed. If she was being stalked, then she'd present a fine target.

Rosa let out a tiny sigh, barely audible. Best to try and get all the information before psyching herself out. Running without all the facts in hand wouldn't be smart, not with her bags lying abandoned in the bedroom. She had to check this out somehow.

Squirming forward, Rosa crawled her way around the back of the sofa, grimacing at the tight confines between the furniture and the wall. She could already feel aches setting in from how long she'd been behind there. So much for running away, she'd probably have muscle spasms. Reaching the end of the couch, Rosa slowly, very slowly, stuck her head out into the open. Unless she'd miscalculated, she wouldn't be visible from the office from here...

Right... there, the gun's right there, let's chill the fuck out.

Rosa picked herself up off the floor and stepped into the open. Vera was exactly where she'd thought, standing in the doorway of the office. The Fiametta inclined her head very slightly, not much disposed towards relaxing her guard. There was a long way to go for trust here. A nice body hardly meant a reliable person. Rosa herself knew that.

There was a hammering at the door of the cottage, but luckily Rosa's obstruction was holding. Seemed that blocking the door with the armchair had been a good idea after all. Then, a voice.

Craig... I only know one Craig. Fat Craig. Fuck, that guy's huge! Football player to boot. It'd be my luck to run across one of JJ's cronies...

"Craig what the fuck do you want?"

Yeah, she wasn't in much of a mood for 'polite'.
Posted Image
SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!

Adequate summary of my personality
V6 Corner
V5 Kiddies
V4
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Hollyquin
Member Avatar
A friendly clown welcomes you to LOCAH. It seems he would like to be your guide.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
[[Maria Santiago continued from I'll Need A Saviour]]

I hate these woods...why are there so many trees? Who decided this was a good place to hold, like, the killing-people-game? Couldn't we have done this some place with more houses? I'd be okay with the whole dying thing if I could take a nap, a decent shower maybe...no, no I wouldn't be, but I'd feel a little better about it, I guess. Ugh, why do boys have to be so STUPID? I could have gotten the Bodyguard Brigade to walk with me to the nearest house and protect me until I stole a good weapon and ALL of that fun stuff but nooo, they had to get into a stupid fight because they're all stupid and paranoid and stupid. And now I'm stuck in these dratted woods and-

Maria blinked. Apparently she'd spoken too soon.

There was a clearing up ahead. She saw the gap in the trees. She ran for it.

Oh god, a place without trees, even if it's just another freaking meadow or whatever, at least I can take a break, eat some more chips, all that-

She reached the clearing. There was very good news, and very bad news.

Very good news: There was a building here! With walls! And a ceiling! Maria cherished the very thought. She could take a nap on an actual bed and maybe find some actual food and use an actual bathroom and-

Very bad news: She hadn't found it first.

There was a boy. Well, more correctly, two boys- one carrying the second. He appeared to be saying something- she wasn't close enough to make out what it was. Nor, she hoped, was he close enough to see her. Just in case, she ducked behind a tree- as badly as she wanted to run for the door and for the nearest bed- and stayed there, peeking out just enough that she could see what was happening. Hopefully the boys would leave, and then she could go take a freakin' nap. Or something.
being meguca is suffering

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...
[x] Chitose Saionji [G???] // 公園に千歳は本を読む!

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.

Those Who've Known - V4
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Huh? What the-"

Craig's face was struck by the words of the girl on the other side of that door. Particularly striking was the mention of his own name, which made the harsh refusal all the more personal. Sure, with so much stress pouring down on him at the moment what with the situation as a whole, plus Trent's weight leaning on him (as if Craig didn't have enough weight on his own), it was easy to be offended. But just... the bitterness in which the girl had said it, in that particular voice of hers...

Wait. That voice. Craig couldn't fail to recognize that even if he wanted to.

"Rosa? Come on, let us in, please!?" Craig whined. "I've got Trent here, and h-he's busted up good!" Everybody in the school should've known Rosa, at least as far as Craig was concerned. Some might've known her a little... well, a little more intimately than others, but he knew what it was like to be rumored about and teased, so he wasn't going to go there. Then again, it wasn't like Rosa was throwing flower petals and chocolate kisses at his feet, either. Hell, she was probably the kind of person that wouldn't even crack a smile when reading The Tick.

He hoped that his pleading would have some effect as he held the semi-concious boy in his arms, or against his flab; it was sort of hard to tell which one was actually doing more of the work, much to Craig's irritation. He was looking forward to that surgery following this school year, the thing that would finally fix that damned gland so he could work off the pounds. So much for that. This wasn't Survival of the Fattest, after all. But he wanted to live so bad...

"Rosa, please, I don't know how bad it is, but... b-but it looks really, really bad! Like, he's unconcious and everything!"
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Hallucinojelly
Member Avatar
God was telling you "not yet".
[ *  *  *  * ]
Trent liked it here, in the dark and the gloom. It was much nicer now that the man in the screen had gone; far less of a nightmare world. Having been more aware of his condition he would've worried, but this was not the place for worrying, no sir. This was the place of the abstract and the heart, where the only demons now bore far less of a grudge than they had done before. They didn't even sharpen their sticks any more, since they were becoming far less afraid of the curious child who had entered once again into their secret home. However, they remained wary of the visitor as he lay down by the riverbank, watching him stare into the rippling waters pouring past his feet.

His eyes held all of the guilt he'd received from his previous visit, knowing full well that he'd somehow lost his way on the path towards his goal. What was his goal, anyway? Something... dangerous, he expected. Something hard to accomplish. Whatever it was, he knew he needed help to reach it, but who was there to turn to out here? The demons wouldn't aid him in his endeavour, although he could probably guess why. Sighing, he dipped his hand into the waters below, splashing them around in the black until his hand felt icy cold.

For a subconscious, this really was a dreary sort of world. He thought there'd be more women here, for a start. The kind of women his mother wouldn't approve of, but his little brother might. ...Since when did he start calling Max his "brother"? That was new. Maybe it was the island tricking his mind. Yeah, that's all it was. There was no way in hell he'd ever consider that little brat his family, nor his father. Snorting, he smacked his watery reflection, swearing for a second that he saw that man's smug face judging him for being stuck in the dead zone.

Well fuck him. What did he know? He'd spent the last few years ruining Trent's life, so why should he be the one who gets judged? The demons chattered excitedly over the outburst, giggling amongst themselves as the boy got to his feet.

"You guys can shut up too."

And with the hollow laughter coming to a stop, Trent began to walk away from the river. He needed to calm himself down a little.
Edited by Hallucinojelly, Sep 3 2010, 05:51 PM.
Hello again.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Fiori
Member Avatar
The Fiorious One
[ *  *  *  * ]
She heard movement from behind the sofa. Nothing TOO distinctive, but enough for Vera to tell that Rosa was shifting about somewhat. And then there was a pause... Not a particularly long pause, but long enough for Vera to briefly doubt that she'd made the right decision. After all, she'd left herself completely defenceless. If Rosa WAS playing, there wouldn't be much stopping her from wasting Vera on the spot right there and then...

But, thankfully, that didn't seem to be the case as Rosa finally revealed herself in all her glory. Not only that, but from the looks of things she was completely disarmed. No guns, no blunt object, nothing! Suddenly, her paranoia from earlier seemed very... Silly. No wonder she barely trusted me... Would YOU trust a nut who just broke into your house armed with a freaking TEC-9!

Seeing Rosa in the flesh reminded Vera about another thing she knew about the woman... Namely the fact that Vera happened to have what could be best described as a mixture of respect and envy of the Fiametta triplet. Rosa had the kind of exotic beauty most women could only dream about, what with her olive skin and almost perfectly shaped body. Vera herself knew from experience how hard it was keeping up a physique like that... It wasn't the kind of thing someone could pull off just by eating celery and going on a treadmill once a week. And for that reason, Vera just couldn't help but have a certain amount of respect the Italian girl...

That being said, she couldn't help but envy her all at the same time. Whilst Vera wasn't exactly the kind of woman who craved the spotlight, the fact that Rosa was so... Renown, bothered her somewhat. Vera personally considered herself to be amongst the more attractive students in Bayview (Moreso than Rosa herself, in her own opinion), so the fact that its girls like Rosa and Charlene who get all the gossip was SLIGHTLY annoying... Not that she wanted people going about making up rumours about her, but at least that would show people cared...

Still, this was all pointless anyway. They weren't in Bayview anymore. No, they we're in the middle of Survival of the Fittest. No time to dwell on silly jealousies...

Well, guess its finally time to talk one-on-one...

She took a step into the living room, opening her mouth to speak when suddenly...

"Hey... hey, is anybody in there?"

... Or, not. Fuck! Who the hell could it be?!?

The unknown voice from outside soon revealed themselves to be none other than Craig Hoyle. A guy Vera couldn't really care less about. From the sound of things, he was carrying a guy called Trent along with him. (Which one? Savage or Hunter?) Who, from the sound of things, was actually in pretty bad shape...

... This, was bad. Personally, Vera felt the situation was complicated enough as it was with her trying to earn Rosa's trust without adding the problem of an apparently unconscious boy into the mix. A boy Vera didn't particularly care about... Neither Savage or Hunter were people Vera liked, so why should she be forced to be responsible for his well being? She was having a hard enough time looking after herself, let alone some idiot who got himself knocked out!

Luckily, Rosa from the looks of things didn't want Craig or Trent around any more then she did. Which was understandable, given the situation. Still, Vera couldn't help but find herself in a jam... Should she answer Craig's question for her? Did Craig even know she was in here? SHOULD she reveal herself to him?

In the end, she decided to just keep her mouth shut for now. This was Rosa's decision, not hers. After all, it was Rosa's shelter to start with... The only reason she's here was because she'd broken in like some cat burglar, a decision she'd gradually grown to regret over time.

So she just stood there, her attention drifting between Rosa and the door continuously. All she could do now was sit still and pray that Craig would get the hint and go away... At least, thats what she hoped Rosa was going to say to him.
V5 Characters

Brian Zhdanovich - Homestead
Ruby Forrester - Shopping Mall
Jenna Rhodes - Hotel

Deceased V4 Characters
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
T-Fox
Member Avatar
N-Nopony! Ah was talkin' to nopony whatsoever!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
((Jaquard "Jackie" Broughten continued from Random Spawns are a Bitch.))

She had been walking forever. Upon finally finding her way out of the swamp (holy shit, only falling one more time! What stellar luck!), the girl had stopped for a bit of a breather. Nearby leaves had done a decent job of letting her wipe the muck off of her exposed skin, and her old shoes had been discarded in favor of the marginally cleaner pair of sneakers that she had stolen from her attacker not a half an hour before. She relished the feeling of not having muck between her toes as she tossed her other sock behind her, wiggling them in the one-size-too-large gift from the heavens. And after that much needed brake, she was off again. A lengthly examination of her map finally told her that she had happened upon the southeastern corner of the swamp, and that a couple of options were open to her from here. She could either go east, through the logging road to the sawmill... She could go south and try to hide in the woods... Or she could go south east to the ranger station and take a shower.

Yeah, there was absolutely no contest. A quick zip of her bag yielded her with nothing but her hacksaw in her hand, and on a thought of traveling light, she jammed the handle of the awkward cutting tool into one of the tiny belt loops that her jeans offered. Not exactly easily accessible on a quick draw, but if she was in that situation, she was fucked anyways.

Keeping in the correct direction wasn't that difficult. There were two different sets of woods on either side of her once she had started going in the right direction, and as such she just had to keep walking, and keep the woods on either side of her. As creepy as the scene was, the light was still filtering through the canopy. Anyone who might have seen her on this trek would think she was paranoid beyond belief the way that her head kept jumping from left to right and back again; however this really was the case. Logic said that someone had scouted out this road and was waiting for people to pass by. However luckily for the girl, the trip itself was fairly uneventful.

Upon noting the small clearing open up in front of her, Jackie's expression turned to glee. The ranger station had to be right there, assuming she went the right way. However a building meant that people would be attracted to the site. And that means that her safety had to come first; the insatiable urge to shower coming last. The hacksaw was pried from her belt loop, and she resumed the low stance that she held while wallowing through the swamp. Although convinced that her smell would give her away at 100 paces, she continued. "Make yourself as small of a target as possible. Maybe they'll think there was a skunk that ran through. As stupid as that sounded, even just in her head, it was her best option for now.

And just then, her caution paid off. There was a girl hiding behind a few trees, peering out over what she assumed was the ranger station. A threat if she was detected, a target if she wasn't. Her eyes darted about the slightly wooded path she was on, and making sure that no branches were underfoot, she made the journey towards the girl, hacksaw in hand.

If all went well, Maria would have no idea what had hit her.
Coming soon to a deathmatch near you:
Garry Brooks - Swave Countryboy
Jade Aurora - Tomboy Drummer
Jasmine Tolle - Pacifistiic Artist

Memories of those past:
Spoiler: click to toggle

What is wrong with you people?!
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Hollyquin
Member Avatar
A friendly clown welcomes you to LOCAH. It seems he would like to be your guide.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Something was going on. Some sort of Survival of the Fittest drama. Of the not-killing-people variety, which I'm pretty sure is my favorite kind of Survival of the Fittest drama. Maria heard something that must have been speech- the distance made it impossible for her to distinguish voices, let alone individual words, but it was clear to her that the boy, the conscious one, was trying to say something. Were there people inside the Ranger Station that he was talking to? Crud. I'm not gonna get to take my nap, am I? Ugh. Maybe I should just, like...take a nap in a tree or something. Yeah, that'd be fun. Maybe I should go try to find the boys, see if they're done freaking out about nothing. This whole standing-around-with-a-frickin'-postcard thing probably isn't good for my health.

She groaned. This, to put it elegantly, sucked pretty bad. After all, she was standing around, defenseless, thiiiiis close to a nice bed and maybe even a shower, scared out of her mind (as unlikely as she was to EVER admit that). The family's watching back home, probably all, like...criticizing my every moment. Or maybe they're upset. Or maybe they're not even watching! Heck if I'll ever know.

Iffy subject. Some logical part of her brain tried cautiously to talk her down- no, Maria, this is just gonna get you all depressed and emotional and all that and Lord knows you don't want to be crying on camera, that would be so many kinds of pathetic but the rest of her mind wasn't listening.

Maria didn't know where the nearest camera was, so she just spoke to the air.

"Hey, Leon. ...Too bad I didn't listen to you, eh? Hah..."

---

The night before the trip:

"Alright, I'm done packing. Night!"

Maria pulled her duffel bag over her shoulder, wincing at how heavy it was. There wasn't anything inside but clothes, toiletries and some snacks that she'd smuggled away- hidden from the eyes of her strict parents- but her upper body strength was essentially nonexistent. Her parents were already in bed, leaving her to say goodnight to the only family member still awake- her brother Leon, on break from college, who currently seemed to be really into some History Channel WWII special.

"Get some sleep, kid. Senior trip was pretty sweet. Mine was, anyway. Even though Lalo was there and being Lalo."

"Ouch. Too bad for him that you were there or maybe he would've enjoyed himself."

"Touche. Now get to bed." Her favorite brother grinned and turned away from the TV for the first time. "Wait, actually. Checklist time. I know you, you're terrible at remembering things. Got your clothes? Enough for three days?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm not a total idiot."

"Toothbrush, toothpaste, all that fun stuff?"

"Uh-huh."

"Snacks?"

Maria blinked. "...What?"

"That's a yes." Leon smirked- Maria stuck her tongue out in response, finishing a very common exchange between the two. "What else...oh, yeah, Regala?"

Maria looked at him for a moment before responding.

"...No. I'm leaving her home."

Regala, as it were, was currently sitting in her preferred spot Maria's nightstand. Her clothing was formal and well-cared for, her hair was completely free of tangles and flawless in every way. She didn't seem like something one would take on a school trip, but Leon- and Maria- knew better. Regala and Maria went everywhere together. That was just how the world worked. Lalo in particular would make fun of her for that habit, but generally the Santiago siblings left it alone. It was just a fact- just the way Maria functioned.

The strange part was the question of how Regala came into Maria's life. She'd appeared one day, out of nowhere- sitting pretty on Maria's shelf with the rest of her dolls. And Maria had instantly fallen in love.

But now...

Leon moved rather quickly in emotions, from shock to confusion. "Wha...really? Why not? It's...it's not really my business, but...are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm sure." Maria stuck her tongue out at him again. In all honesty, the matter had been weighing heavily on her mind. But...She was 17 now. 17! And getting closer to 18 every day. She couldn't be carrying around a frickin' doll everywhere. That just wasn't how the world worked.

"...Whatever you think's best, kid."

"I'm not a kid!" For the third time, Maria stuck her tongue out at her brother, this time making her departure for real, dragging the duffel bag down the hallway to her room.

I'm not a kid.


---

Maria impatiently wiped something that felt suspiciously like the beginnings of a tear from her eye. No freaking out, Maria. Regala's not here. Leon's not here, either. Wish he was...he's strong enough for this. No, wait, if he was here he'd be dead too, so that wouldn't work. Oh, I could bring Lalo! I mean, I hate him anyway, and he's strong enough to- FOCUS, Maria!

She shook her head. This was going nowhere. The thirty seconds it took her to flashback had not been enough to bring any resolution to the Ranger Station situation. She wasn't going to get in, and standing here was kind of pointless. She sighed. Oh well. Guess I'll head back in the forest...try to find the Bodyguard Brigade maybe. Or at least a good tree I can take a nap in.

She turned around.

...

Maria froze.

Well, that was the normal reaction to a girl holding a hacksaw, right?

Maria didn't recognize this girl. She was very...normal looking and that somehow freaked her out more. The main issues right now were that a) this girl stood between her and the tree-bed she was planning on making, and b) holy crud she has a SAW. Instincts fought each other within her.

Run!

Scream!

Do SOMETHING, Maria!


She did something. It just wasn't either of those things.

"Er...h-hi."

Brilliant, Maria. You're incredible. You're gonna be fine now.

...

Oh God, I'm going to die.
being meguca is suffering

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...
[x] Chitose Saionji [G???] // 公園に千歳は本を読む!

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.

Those Who've Known - V4
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
T-Fox
Member Avatar
N-Nopony! Ah was talkin' to nopony whatsoever!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Suddenly, without any real warning, Jackie's target spun around and looked directly at her. There was a momentary pause as the attacker and victim both found themselves stunned. Fear obviously racked the victim's body as noted by the shaking and her wide eyes, her stammering, her posture (even kneeling down, that much was visible). However, the sight of this girl in front of her brought up something in Jackie that she hadn't felt in years herself. Hesitation towards something that she had convinced herself was the proper course of action.

"Er...h-hi."

As much as she knew that looking into this girl's fearful eyes would make what she had (apparently improperly) resolved herself to do, she couldn't help herself. The face was so familiar. Did they have a class together freshman year? Or was this girl just another face in the crowd?

That didn't matter. It couldn't matter.

Don't talk to her. Just do it.

She raised her saw high above her head.

Just do it!

Her eyes clenched shut as her knuckles began to whiten with the hurculean grip that she placed on the handle of the weapon.

DO IT!

The saw swung down hard. Every ounce of weight in the soon to be murderer's body rushing down, the rust speckled blade of her assigned hacksaw whistling as it sliced the air directly above Maria's shoulder and neck. Everything began to flash white in her mind as if God himself were intervening.

---
And just like that, suddenly everything was white. The forest floor, the trees, and even the girl that she was attacking were all gone. There was nothing but coldness. Emptiness. Everything about her was in suspended motion. Her clothes were held in place, the ripples and distortions from the rushing air all around her suspended in time. The hacksaw was held just a hair above where Maria's head should be, and no matter how hard she tugged, she could not dislodge it from the invisible force holding it where it sat. In fact, she couldn't move a muscle. It was as if some higher power held her in her place.

"STAND."

The voice was forceful and stern, rather than angry. The voice was feminine, and the sounds of age dotted the frequency. Suddenly her body relaxed, however as she stood from her location, the saw that she stared at so intently almost seemed to become intangible, her hand more fazing through the stalwart object rather than letting it go. In fact, everything that marked her position did the same. From the long sleeved shirt that she had chosen that morning to the backpack slung on her back, everything material that once held her down now just freed her to stand. And as her clothes fell from her body, standing in their positions as if a statue, shaped by the wind itself, her hands slid to her legs. Not to cover her form, but to hide the scars that she went to such great lengths to hide every single day.

"Do you realize what you have just done?"

A soft mist seemed to wrap around the girl's form, hiding her from even herself.

"I've just done what I must to survive. Who are you? And where are you? Where am I?"

"Hah. All typical questions. You remind me of myself when I was young..."

And just then, a strong wind blew past the confused girl. The mist before her eyes cleared, revealing a woman who resembled the reflection that she saw each morning. Acne scars dotted the older woman's face, and the hair; once a deep brown now hung in various shades of gray. The test of time had obviously not fared this woman well.

"I shall not listen to pitiful arguments from my younger self. So listen."

As if commanded by the divine, her mouth found itself unable to open, her vocal cords unable to process breath.

"Do you not see the cage that stares you in the face every morning of every day? The part of yourself that you repress?"

As if on cue, the mists between the two parted. A small metallic cage, made on all six sides of iron bars typical of a prison cell, hovered about a foot off the ground. Inside was a small child. Appearing to be about four years old, her brown curls and soft freckles made the teenager's eyes go wide.

"Do you remember the last time that you felt love? Sadness? Fear? Any emotion but manufactured happiness and hatred?" The woman's hand indicated to the girl, panting and whimpering softly, a tiny arm dangling from the cage. "You were five. When you repressed your ability to love, to care, to feel. And that part of you has been slowly dying ever since."

The mists of the room themselves seemed to take the form of a droplet of water, surrounding the cage, the entire room turning a tinge of blue. Jackie's expression began to soften as she fell to her knees, unable to pull her eyes from the girl slowly dying in front of her.

"Your greatest mistake was caused because of this. And it was only a matter of time. The life of another had to be given so that you could understand... And this is the price you will pay. The burden that will hold on your shoulders for the rest of your days."

The cage shattered, however the clattering of metal to the floor never came. Instead the pieces fell beyond the surface that Jackie was held by. Down, deeper through the vast abyss until nothing could be seen anymore. The panting, dying girl began to float closer and closer. Jackie's eyes began to water as she put one hand forward, to gently touch the forehead of the true victim here. And as digit made contact with flesh, the entire room slowly began to fade. First the apparition of the future, then the mists and the world itself. Finally the girl herself faded as eyes closed. And without realizing what had happened, her eyes re-opened, her body back in the position it originally lay, the hacksaw gripped firmly in her hands. Tears rolled down her cheeks as the real world slowly began to fade back into focus.

---

The human mind is a wondrous thing. While Jackie's mental breakdown felt as if it were to be counted in minutes, to anyone else watching, Jackie just began to cry while swinging the axe. The mental processes that govern thought had sped themselves up to a speed comparable to that found in REM sleep, just long enough for the girl to have an epiphany in naught but microseconds.

And as time began to return, as reality came back into focus, Jackie was able to force a single thought before the rusted blade, the harbinger of death made it's one and only contact with Maria's jugular.

Oh shit... No... No, What have I done?
Edited by T-Fox, Sep 7 2010, 04:09 PM.
Coming soon to a deathmatch near you:
Garry Brooks - Swave Countryboy
Jade Aurora - Tomboy Drummer
Jasmine Tolle - Pacifistiic Artist

Memories of those past:
Spoiler: click to toggle

What is wrong with you people?!
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Hollyquin
Member Avatar
A friendly clown welcomes you to LOCAH. It seems he would like to be your guide.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Sometimes a moment can last forever without taking any time at all.

Maria did not move. She didn't blink. The other girl- the one whose face she did not quite recognize, the one who was holding a real weapon, the one who currently held Maria's life in her hands- had not yet moved. She hadn't yet responded. Maybe...maybe I can still get out of this! Maybe she's thinking about it! Yeah, Maria, that whole talking thing might have worked out for you. I mean...maybe she knows who I am! Like...everyone should, I am me after all, and there's no good reason for her to kill me, anyway, right? Yeah, no reason at all, maybe we can talk, maybe we can be allies or whatever, maybe she can help me find the boys...then there'd be, like, six of us! We'd be unstoppable...maybe...

Her mind rushed a mile a minute, yet all was perfectly silent but the rustling leaves in the trees.

All was still.

All was-

Her mind hardly had time to process the movement of the other girl's arms-

The beginnings of movement towards her-

The glint in her eye-

Oh...oh God-

Maria knew. She knew. Her body just refused to react to it. Her legs seemed incapable of movement, her feet glued tight to the ground below her- somehow she took comfort in that, that ground, supporting her as it was. Her vocal cords seemed to have shut themselves down- that seemed like a blessing too. She didn't want anyone to hear her scream. It would have been...pathetic. She didn't want anyone hearing her like that.

Mostly, she didn't want Leon to have to see that.

She had no defense. Her 'weapon', a Survival of the Fittest commemorative postcard, lay useless in her backpack. Her makeshift weapon- her flashlight- was likewise not on hand. Her fists were laughably useless- Maria had no upper body strength whatsoever. Besides, her arms lay useless at her sides, as paralyzed as the rest of her. She did not move.

Not one inch.

This was, it seemed, her time.

Maria was not a fighter. Her mind's means of defense were not to fight back, or run away. Instead she closed her eyes and retreated elsewhere, stretching that moment into a motionless eternity.

That last moment would be forever.

---

In that mind, in that moment-

Colors-

Sounds-

Emotions-

It was a whirlwind, an infinite whirlwind which she found herself inside, in which little made sense, little conceded to take a shape or recognizable form.

Maria had braced herself within that whirlwind. She was ready. She was- dare she think it?- willing. This was it.

This was it.

Part of the whirlwind coalesced. Those colors, those sounds were beginning to take a form, a shape that she knew all too well, a shape that she didn't know if she wanted to see. She couldn't see him, now. She couldn't do this. Didn't she want to say goodbye?

Wasn't that what she wanted to do? Wasn't this who she'd wanted to see?

Not now- not like this, she couldn't-

"Maria."

His voice was stronger than it had ever been.

It was not an image of the boy as he was in life- it was the picture a little girl held, would always hold, of her big brother.

"I brought you something, Maria. Don't be scared, okay? I'm here."

In reality, Maria's eyes remained closed, but within this infinite moment her eyes opened as she laid her eyes one last time upon the face of her beloved Leon.

And in his arms, Regala.

She reached forward and took her doll, stroking its long hair. It was a comforting feeling. She hugged it towards her and noticed its hat was wet. Then she realized that was because she was crying.

She looked at Leon, and realized he was crying too.

"Are you ready, Maria?"

"No," she answered automatically. He laughed a laugh that didn't reach his eyes.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, and then it was the pain in his voice that scared her the most. "I can't protect you forever."

And then, pain.



---

Pain. Maria felt it before she saw the spray of blood, before she'd even opened her eyes and saw the girl directly before her, before she was ready to take it all in. She felt it screaming on the side of her neck, stealing the breath from her, her own heart pumping her blood out of her in a steady spray, her every nerve screaming at her to do something-

Yet she was still paralyzed.

I'm going to die. I'm really going to die. I'm dying. I...

Something that remained of her ego came back to reassure her.

Everyone's gonna be so upset. Me! Maria Santiago, dead! How can anyone go on without me? Shame everyone loves me so much...right...?

She shook that away. The brink of death was no time to recover from a lifelong delusion.

She noticed the ground slipping away from her feet. This bothered her- so many seconds, hours, years ago that solid ground had been her greatest comfort, and now it was betraying her. Her feet were moving, too. This was strange. So many years ago those feet were glued to the ground. Why were they moving now?

After the whirlwind ended, Maria's thoughts dripped slow as molasses, as the world around her slowed down to match her speed.

A span of time, a fraction of a second in reality, yet another infinity in Maria's mind, passed as her legs gave out underneath her, and her head hit the ground.

Something cracked. Maria didn't notice.

---

"This can't be happening."

Leon Santiago's head was in his hands as he stared at his television. He was alone. His family had gone off to work, to school, to those places where people tended to go. They knew where Maria was, and they knew, they said, nothing can be done. There was nothing to do but wait, watch, listen, hope, pray. That most of all. Pray. He had prayed long and hard, more than he had ever prayed in his life, all for her. All for his little sister- all for the defenseless little girl that he'd sent on her way those days ago. Sent away with nothing more than a "good night" and a- he winced at the memory- a "whatever you think is best".

His Maria was gone. Forever. He knew that the moment his mother got that call, the congratulations, your daughter is on Survival of the Fittest! call. Maria wasn't strong, she wasn't all that smart, and she was all alone. She didn't have her friends, she didn't have her family- she didn't even have her best friend. Her favorite doll, her Regala.

Leon cursed himself over and over for letting her leave without it. But it wasn't like he could have known.

Right?

...Right?

He tore at his hair with his hands. Why isn't anyone doing anything?! Why? Why is this allowed to happen? Kids are dying, and they're just...nothing...

There's nothing I can do...


"Goddammit...GODAMMIT!"

Leon turned from the screen, tears streaming from his eyes freely now. He couldn't watch this.

He was powerless. Helpless. Pathetic. Weak.

He let the tears fall.


---

Maria spent those last minutes listening. Not to the sound of the rustling leaves, or to the sound of her own lifeblood escaping her, or to the sound of her last, gasping breaths. She listened to her own song, whispering quietly in her head. Her favorite song.

The melody echoed quietly in the recesses of her mind, as it seemed to empty itself, slowly but surely...

I've heard there was a secret chord, that David played, and it pleased the Lord, but you don't really care for music, do you?...

She was done. Finished. She had become incredibly aware of her own beating heart, aware that the beats seemed to be slowing, that she was weakening, that there wasn't much left for her to suffer through. That the pain was fading, that everything was fading, her vision, her sight...

I never really thought about dying much before this...Mommy and Daddy said I'd go to heaven if I was good...have I been good?

She tied you to a kitchen chair, she broke your throne, and she cut your hair, and from your lips she drew the Hallelujah...

I don't know...what have I done wrong? A lot, I guess...I used to get in trouble a lot, but the nuns never said I was going to hell...they said that to some of the other kids. Does that mean I've been doing good enough? Does that mean there's something good waiting for me after this?

Blood dripped, slowly. Red, so much red. Her eyes were still open, somehow, She tried to focus on the empty sky.

I've seen your flag on the marble arch- love is not a victory march, it's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah...

I...don't think I've done anything that wrong...

Her thoughts were dripping again, moving slowly, as they reached their conclusion.

I...didn't kill anybody...thou shalt not kill...I didn't...I was good...didn't hurt nobody...

I...I'm not a sinner....I'm...I'm good...


"So...I guess...I'm going to heaven after all..."

The words escaped her lips in a whisper. She smiled the tiniest of smiles.

Hallelujah...



...Hallelujah...


Leon turned his head back to the screen, shocked. To hear his sister's voice one more time...that was a gift. And the words she said...

"Maria...of c-course...of course..."

He smiled a tiny smile. She was...so brave.




Almost...

Maria listened to her heartbeats. Ba-dum. Ba-dum. Each sound was precious, and fleeting.

And remember when I moved in you...

Ba-dum. Ba-dum. Ba-dum.

The holy dove was moving too...

Ba-dum.

Ba-dum.


She inhaled.

And every breath we drew...

She exhaled, and there was nothing left but darkness.

And then...

Light.

...was Hallelujah.


RANK 257TH [MARIA SANTIAGO] - DEAD
Edited by Hollyquin, Jan 27 2011, 01:13 PM.
being meguca is suffering

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...
[x] Chitose Saionji [G???] // 公園に千歳は本を読む!

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.

Those Who've Known - V4
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"..."

Craig was wheedling, and Rosa didn't know what to make of it. She wanted - she wanted badly to just be cold and tell him to fuck off with whichever Trent he had with him (Savage and Hunter... nice pair of names to go with an ass and an ex-con). But... his whining struck a chord, somewhere. It spoke to her, in some small way, it resonated with rejections and spurned attempts at rejection...

...This place is gonna get way too fucking crowded.

Rosa walked over to Vera's gun and scooped it up, looking at the other girl and mouthing 'one minute'. It would probably be a better idea for the person with, you know, the ammunition to be the one with the gun, but as it happened Rosa still didn't trust Vera and wasn't about to let her have free reign on protecting her.

The weapon was surprisingly heavy, but after readjusting, Rosa held it comfortably enough, albeit with distaste. Even unloaded, carrying the gun made her uneasy. Still, if it meant warding off aggression from Craig... Nobody that hung around with JJ Sturn that much could be a hundred percent nice guy. Hell, how the relationship between her and the captain of the football team had ended was common knowledge. She'd sported that cut near her left eye for weeks, and a black eye accompanied it most of the way.

In spite of that little note he'd hit with her... Rosa wasn't trusting Craig either.

"Craig... don't even fucking try to screw me around, alright?" Rosa went to the door, gritted her teeth, then grabbed the armchair and hauled it back from the entrance a little, enough that the guy outside would be able to push it back the rest of the distance without it wedging against the wall.

"If you push hard enough, you'll be able to get in," Craig was a big guy, he could handle the strain.

Notice me yet? ...I wonder where Ily and Frankie are.
Posted Image
SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!

Adequate summary of my personality
V6 Corner
V5 Kiddies
V4
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
For a while, Craig's heart was being crushed by the weight of his anxiety. He was sure that Rosa wasn't going to let her in. As safe as it was to expect, everybody was too afraid, hiding from everybody else and making sure that they survived. That was fine... it meant nobody would die, and nobody dying would be a very good thing. Still, Craig was out there in front of this building, the whole world standing at his back while he made himself a helpless target by holding Trent. It wouldn't be too hard for somebody to stab him in the back, maybe shoot him... and maybe Rosa thought that he'd do the same thing. It really was understandable, seeing as he was huge, but why couldn't anybody see past that?

So, it was with a great deal of released pressure, that Craig heard Rosa shifting around and then telling him that he could enter, but... she still sounded angry. She sounded threatening, dangerous even! Craig trembled a little; he trembled partially from the weight of the boy he still held in his arms, and from the tone in Rosa's voice that told him just how much she could hurt him. He didn't question that fact with the notion that he was far bigger; she could probably still hurt him solely through his hesitation to fight back. Girls could be very, very scary in that regard.

Craig nudged at the door a bit with his head, but that didn't do much to open it... obviously. He hoisted up on Trent, trying to keep the boy's slipping form in an easier-to-carry position while he used one hand to fumble for the doorknob, and pushed with his hand, but it was still stuck a little. Craig released the knob and slowly turned his shoulder (the one that didn't have the pack hanging from it) towards the door, wondering if he really could summon just a teeny, tiny bit of the Juggernaut's power of Cyttorak just to get this goddamned door open.

With a heave and a large step, the boy's shoulder took the impact of him crashing against the door, and shoved it open. It didn't open extremely far, but it was enough for Craig to sort of squash his way through sideways, then turn halfway through so he could pull Trent in. "Thank you... th-thank you!" He stammered without even looking at whoever else may have been in the cabin until he had Trent set safely on his back on the floor, and the door shut. He then turned around, and saw Rosa. Rosa had a gun in her hands.

"Oh man, don't shoot!" He raised his arms up high above his head, trembling.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
ET.Requiem
Confused Writer
[ *  * ]
((Kevin Harding continued from Regrets))

Again? God, this day was hell on him. In the span of a few hours, Kevin had narrowly escaped from an explosion, ran through the woods, and witnessed a murder. Now he was crouching in the bushes, watching... what's-his-name bash down a cabin door with his shoulder. He would've assumed that the people inside would have been in a world of trouble once that mountain of flesh got inside.

But that sound that preceded the door's demise chilled him to the bone. It was a muffled bang, like a firecracker in a trunk. Was it a gun? He didn't know. He didn't see a flash. But if it was.... he had a chance.

It was so stupidly dangerous that he couldn't believe that he risking his life for this. But he was going to end up on the business end of a firearm anyways. Knowing what he was getting into and potentially having a way to defend himself properly was too much to resist.

He took a deep breath, pulled the shovel out, and started crawling towards the cabin from the side. His plan was simple and damn near suicidal. In fact, he was somewhat sure that it wouldn't work at all. But it was better than rushing in there blindly.

Sorry, dude. Better you than me.

Once he managed to get to the nearest window, he stepped aside to avoid being seen immediately, got into a kneeling position and smashed the window with his shovel. He immediately took a few more steps to the side, putting him at the corner of the cabin and giving him a limited view of the door. Only then did he notice that it had shut.

Oh, fuck.
V3 Character
B88: Jeff Thorne - Dead from gunshot wounds.

V4 Characters
B103 - Kevin Harding - Killed by a javelin.
G035 - Ash Morrison - Tumbled down a hill.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Hallucinojelly
Member Avatar
God was telling you "not yet".
[ *  *  *  * ]
Trent sighed.

This place was way too big for him. Even if it was his subconscious, he didn't realize it'd be so vast - it wasn't like he had a lot of thoughts to bury around here. If only he had a map or something. At the very least, he had some to time to kill while he wandered around, which was good. It meant he could think over things a little better before he returned to the real world.

"The dog days really are over, aren't they?"

"Whuh?"

The voice floated on from nearby, but as far as he could see there was only darkness here - not an ounce of people. Maybe the demons had learnt to talk? Heh, he wondered what they'd have to say about their new friend. But no, the voice had sounded familiar. Like... a man he knew. Eyes scanning, Trent jumped as he felt a warm breath on the back of his neck.

"What the fu- RON?!"

Yep, his stepfather, Ronald Savage, stood right there in his world with the thinnest of smiles adorning his stupid, moustached face. He wore his usual brown business suit, with his usual polished-to-perfection shoes hovering just an inch off the ground as he looked over his stepson's body.

"You look a little worse for wear, son. What've you been doing in here?"

"I..."

Trent went quiet. Okay, so yeah, maybe he was in a crazy dream world, and yeah, maybe there were demons and Danyas and god knows what else, but seriously? Ron? Right now? Why the hell was Ron here? He hated the guy. There'd be no reason for Trent to ever want him there, not even if Hayley Williams offered to give him a damn sponge bath.

"You okay, son? You're looking awfully peaky."

Of course I'm looking "peaky", you're not supposed to be here, dick.

"Did you just call your old man a dick?"

What?!

"Wha- wait, you're not-"

"Ohhh, I can read your thoughts. Right, yes, I should have mentioned that. We are in your subconscious after all."

Ron gave a small chuckle, his moustache fluttering where his breath ran against it. Trent had always hated his moustache. It made him look important, which he wasn't. All Ron did was work at a small paper company. Who even needed paper nowadays? What a joke. As for the mind-reading? Hell, that just pissed him off even more.

"So... what do you want to do?"

"What do I- What? What the hell is this? Why do you wanna "do something" with me all of a sudden? You shouldn't even be here."

Trent was angry now, his fists clenching themselves to stop him from throttling the guy.

"...Is that a no?"

...

What.

"Okay, that's it, you're fuckin' off now."
Hello again.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Little Boy
Member Avatar
STICK IT IN ZEE BOOOOOOOT~~~~
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
((Jay Holland continued from I'll Need a Saviour))

"Ohhh! Some day! Love will find you!
Break those! Chains that bind yooouu!
One night will remind yoooouuuuu....
Something, something, something, THEN IT GOES-
IF HE- Ever hurts you!
TRUE LOVE- Won't desert you!
You know- I still love youuuuuu...."


Jay strode through the forest, branches snapping noisily underfoot. It had seemed like forever since the foursome had left the clearing in search of Maria. At first Jay was convinced they'd find the girl in a few hours, wandering around in the woods. Unfortunately, they had no such luck. With minutes turning into hours, Jay was getting more fidgety. Despite not actually seeing anyone else in the woods since they had lost Maria, he was still on edge. Maybe it was BECAUSE they hadn't seen anyone else. To be completely honest with himself, Jay would have rather had a psycho pop out brandishing a machete than spend another few minutes in the deep woods.

Silence just wasn't something he could deal with. His companions had been mostly quiet since they'd left, Jay doing most of the talking. His attempts at leading them in song had failed miserably, although he still sang, mostly for himself.

And for the kids' back home of course. Danya hasn't changed me, not one bit. No sir.

Jay had taken the lead without question, mostly in an attempt to redeem himself in John's eyes. Sunil was still giving him the stink eye. Or Jay at least assumed he would, if he turned around to look at him. Jay knew no amount of humor, or attempts at humor, would bring the boy around to his side again. John on the other hand? He had no idea. He wanted John to trust him, badly, not only for protection, but because he hadn't meant to freak out in the first place.

I'm calm, I'm cool. I don't freak out, it was silly to even think John was going to shoot me. Yeah- yeah it was up... he had the gun- it was up.. but he wouldn't have shot me. This is Johnny, he wouldn't shoot me. Because I'm Jay, and I'm calm..

As much as Jay tried to avoid thinking on it, his thoughts kept drifting back to what would occur if the "group" fell apart at this stage. Jojo had his back, but Sunil would want his head. Would it be two on two, Jay and Jojo vs John and Sunil? John had a gun. Jay didn't like the odds, and he certainly didn't relish having a shotgun pointed at him for the third time today. Could he pry it away? Would Jojo help him if he made a move against Sunil and Johnny? Would-

No. No no no, that isn't going to happen. Shut up Jay. You're acting paranoid. They won't kill you, but unless you start paying attention someone else will. You can't fuck up again. You just can't.

Jay continued through the brush, pushing stray branches and bushes aside. The forest didn't exactly have a path, he'd mostly been blindly weaving in between trees, looking for anything that didn't blend in with the foliage. Once, just once, Jay was nearly certain he'd heard a gunshot. He'd stopped the group, but all he heard was silence. Despite his growing unease he'd continued onwards.

"Hey Johnny, John. Did I ever tell you about the time me n' Alex Campbell found this uh- this, what's the word- chaperone, yeah, this chaperone drunk at a school dance? I swear man, funniest shit ever. Jojo, I think you were there too? Maybe. It was strange man. I thiiiink, it was Grade 11, not totally sure. I think someone slipped something in his drink. Wasn't me though. I'm not a huge drinker. I think I had like, a mickey, and I was out of it. It was a fun night man. You drink? I fuckin' suck at drinking. I'm such a lightweight..."

Jay had been in truth, rambling endlessly for quite some time. His stories had elicited laughs on occasion, but not enough to lift the dark mood hanging over the group. Jay persisted anyways, if not for anything more than to keep the group thinking. Trust was important. Trust was something he really needed.

What happens when it gets dark? What the fuck are we supposed to do, huddle together for warmth? Cut open Fatty John and huddle inside for warmth?

Jay stopped, feeling a strange sensation rise up in his gut. Bending over, Jay began coughing, over exaggerating the actions somewhat.

I better not be getting sick...

"Ughh... Christ, excuse me." He rasped, his words barely able to be heard. He awkwardly massaged his throat, taking pains to avoid touching the collar. "Haha, look at me. I sound like I'm a ghost or some shit. Scrooooge... Anyone have a throat lozenge?"

Jay swung his head around looking through the forest.

Nothing, fucking nothing. How big is this forest? All there is is green as far as the eye ca- oh hey, a hill?

Jay squinted. Yes. In the distance Jay could see the trees giving way as the ground slowly sloped upwards, and at the top of the hill, some sort of structure? It was hard for Jay to tell at this distance, but he was certain it was a building of some kind. Jay pumped his fist in delight.

"Awright, I think we're on the right track guys!"

Maria isn't stupid. She'd head for a safe place, someplace remote. This cabin, whatever, it's perfect! She's gotta be around here somewhere.

He readjusted his pack and made for the hill, branches snapping underneath his feet.
Edited by Little Boy, Sep 14 2010, 03:45 PM.
V5
Posted Image Posted Image
Oswaldo Marx --> "Chicks dig scars? Yeah, I'm calling bullshit." --> Cicada Nights
Mikko "Mike" Korhonen --> "Interesting, very interesting!" --> A Casual Question
V4 / Mini's
Spoiler: click to toggle

Quote:
 
"My dick did the Mexican Hat Dance and I had to suppress the moan that wanted to escape." - Casey


NOTE TO SELF: Burns on the left side. LEFT SIDE.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Fiori
Member Avatar
The Fiorious One
[ *  *  *  * ]
OOC: Yay, 200th post!

As much as Vera wanted Craig to just get the hint and go away, it seemed that Rosa had other ideas...

She wasn't exactly sure how to react to Rosa picking up her unloaded gun... She was tempted at first to complain profusely, but quickly shot down that idea when she remembered about the 6'7 giant standing right outside the door. As much as she hated to see someone else handling her weapon, making a big fuss about it would only exacerbate things... And quite frankly, this situation was tense enough as it was already. So instead she simply nodded her head in approval.

Still, she did wonder at first why Rosa thought Craig would find an unloaded TEC-9 at all threatening... Then again, when she thought about it, most people probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between an unloaded TEC-9 and a REALLY large handgun. At a first glance anyway... The fact that there was an empty slot right in front of the trigger was a huge give-away to the watchful eye. That being said, this wasn't some redneck gun-nut who could tell the difference between a Remington Model 770 and a Remington Model 700 just by looking at it. This was Craig Hoyle.

God, I still can't believe i'm going to have to spend the rest of the day with some fatass and his comatose friend... *sigh* Oh well, her decision. Not like its really my place to complain about it anyway...

She watched on as Rosa shifted the armchair aside, folding her arms as she watched the events unfold from the corner of the hallway. After some painfully pitiful attempts at getting through the door, Craig managed to eventually squeeze his way through. Carrying the unconscious Trent Savage along with him as he stammered thank you multiple times. He didn't seem to notice her yet... Not that she particularly cared. She was still quite bitter over the fact that the room had suddenly gotten a lot smaller with the humongous Craig's (unwanted) presence.

Seeing Craig and Rosa in the same room was... Strange, to say the least. Two were practically polar opposites. One was relatively short, had olive skin, a toned body and was exotically beautiful. Whilst the other was incredibly tall, had pale skin, an unbelievably fat body and was anything BUT beautiful...

She had to hide her smirk when Craig started to tremble at the sight of Rosa's gun... Not at the idea of holding the fat bastard at gunpoint, but more because of his somewhat amusing reaction. She briefly considered telling Craig that he didn't have to worry about anything, but decided that it would better to leave that to Rosa. Besides, it was much more funnier this way......


It was at that point that she heard the very distinctive noise of a window being smashed open.


"Jesus, what the hell?!?" she screamed, taken completely off guard by the sudden intrusion. She tried her best to stay calm... To not panic as it quickly dawned upon her that someone was apparently trying to break in. Only, unlike Vera, they decided to be far less careful about it... Something which made trying to stay calm a VERY difficult task for the red-haired girl Do they know we're in here?!? Why the hell would somebody be so blatant as to breaking a fucking window? Either they're REALLY stupid... Or, they're REALLY confident in their own abilities to take us all on at once...

This was not looking good... Whilst whoever the invader was hadn't made any attempts to show themselves YET, she knew i'd only be a matter of time before they showed up. Probably wielding a deadly weapon of some description, like a sledgehammer or a gun or a......

DAMNIT! If only I had something to defend myself with... Wait, what the hell am I thinking? You already HAD something to defend yourself with! Only, Rosa now has it... And she may not be terribly inclined to give it back either... Shit! Chose a great time to unload your only gun, didn't you?

She looked towards Rosa, her eyes shifting towards the TEC-9 in Rosa's hands, only to then return their attention to Rosa once more with concerned look on her face. What the hell are we supposed to do NOW?!?
Edited by Fiori, Sep 15 2010, 05:17 PM.
V5 Characters

Brian Zhdanovich - Homestead
Ruby Forrester - Shopping Mall
Jenna Rhodes - Hotel

Deceased V4 Characters
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Acelister
Member Avatar
Ask me about Transformers The Movie Abridged!
[ *  *  * ]
((John Smith continued from I'll Need A Savior))

John had followed Jay, trusting in the loud-mouthed classmate to lead them the right way. Whichever way that may be. He wasn't sure, but there were a couple of familiar trees once or twice during their hike.

More than a few times, he found his mind wandering. Thinking about the Game, how he'd never get to read the end of Tsubasa Chronicles, whether or not he'd be able to kill his classmates... With Jay not shutting up though, it was getting harder to block him out.

'Probably the stress of this shit...' he thought to himself, disguising an un-needed shrug as him readjusting his bags.

The main problem with all of this walking and hiking - he was sweating. The areas of his top directly under his arms were soaked with it and it beaded down the back of his neck every time he had to step over a larger rock. It was getting to the stage where he either needed to remove his top, or get a towel.

"Hey Johnny, John. Did I ever tell you about the time me n' Alex Campbell found this uh- this, what's the word- chaperone, yeah, this chaperone drunk at a school dance? I swear man, funniest shit ever. Jojo, I think you were there too? Maybe. It was strange man. I thiiiink, it was Grade 11, not totally sure. I think someone slipped something in his drink. Wasn't me though. I'm not a huge drinker. I think I had like, a mickey, and I was out of it. It was a fun night man. You drink? I fuckin' suck at drinking. I'm such a lightweight..."

John frowned - did he just hear something?

"Ughh... Christ, excuse me."

"Jay..." John said softly, looking around to see if Sunil and Jojo had heard it too. It sounded like something smashing glass... Very faint though.

"Haha, look at me. I sound like I'm a ghost or some shit. Scrooooge... Anyone have a throat lozenge?"

"Jay." John stated firmly, wanting to other guy to be quiet whilst they figured out what that was.

"Awright, I think we're on the right track guys!"

John dropped his shotgun and bags and grabbed Jay from behind, clamping his hand over the loud-mouthed boy's mouth.

"Shut the fuck up!" John hissed at him. keeping the hand in-place "I think I heard something..."

He only then noticed what Jay himself had seen. A cabin. It was far away, but surely it had windows.

"I think somethin's up." he said slowly removing his hand from Jay's face. "Someone else is up there an' I don't think it was Maria..."
V5 Concepts:
Max 'Hans' Casson: A white supremacist with a mean streak normal pro-Aryan attitude. [His views do NOT reflect my own, so everything said in pre-game is all him]


V4


Go and watch Transformers The Movie Abridged!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Whirlpool531
Member Avatar
Lets play hide and Seaking!
[ *  *  * ]
(Joss "Jojo" Joiner continued from I'll Need A Saviour)

Jojo was absent-mindedly following Jay for most of the journey. He couldn't care less about the singing. He was more focused on finding Maria and making sure she was alright.

"...Jojo I think you were there too? Maybe..." He perked up at his name's mention and smirked a bit as the memories of that dance flowed into his mind again. It seemed so long ago, like it happened in another lifetime. Away from the nightmare of SOTF.

"Shut the fuck up!". he heard John exclaim. Jojo instantly stopped his daydreaming and looked towards John as he voiced his thoughts. A cabin? Where? Jojo took a minute before he caught it up ahead. He was unsure if John was right or just paranoid but Jojo did know one thing. If John did anything that put Jay in danger's way he'd be caught with a book smashed into his face. Jojo tensed his grip on his book as he waited to see how this would play out.
V5 Characters

22:41 Caligulove (Ruggahissy) STOP SOLICITING STRANGERS FOR GAY TUBE SEX
23:50 Elena Ebay doesn't seem like it'd work. Ebay is for like, seocnd hand stuff and virginity can't really be second hand.
21:14 bacon THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T BRING YOUR PENIS INTO THE CHATROOM
16:07 Dom Sizzler is an american straight house
19:54 DomienSandow I'm gary oak
19:54 DomienSandow you can't ignore my girth
12:59 GeneralGoose MY NIPPLES ARE EXPLODING WITH DELIGHT
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
T-Fox
Member Avatar
N-Nopony! Ah was talkin' to nopony whatsoever!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Jackie was essentially dead to the outside world. For the first time in her life, she was unable to restrain her emotions in favor of logic. Not a minute ago, she was convinced that killing this girl would bring her one step closer to getting off this island. That no one life was more important than another, so it really didn't matter in the grand scheme who got to leave and who didn't.

But now, here crouched in the leaves, bloody saw in hand, her mind had finally unlocked something which she had hidden away for years.

Her ability... no, her willingness to feel.

The breeze blew around her, picking up her hair and tossing it to and fro. Her mind and her body became two separate entities as she tried to grapple with what had just occurred. A warm stream of tears made their way from her cheek on their journey to the ground. How long had those been there? She couldn't even recall beginning to show her sorrows.

And the worst part was, she didn't still even understand why she was in so much pain.

"Blood..." she croaked out, her voice dry and hoarse with regret. "on my hands..."

"...The life of another had to be given so that you could understand... And this is the price you will pay... The burden that will hold on your shoulders for the rest of your days..."

That voice. That woman. The scene came rushing back. A sob escaped her lips as she remembered the hallucination that was just a moment too late.

A small wretch.

Why does this hurt so much... Why?!

Her hands fell to the ground, breathing heavily through the sobs, raising herself to her knees.

Another wretch.

Why is this happening?

This newly dubbed killer's guts erupted as they had a reaction of their own. Everything that remained in her came back out of her mouth, as each and every different part; system in her body slowly began to shut down for the time being.

A sharp breath, and a gasp.

I'm a murderer...

I'm a killer...

On her hands and knees, she pulled herself to the nearest tree a few feet away. She could not stand to see that poor girl lying there like that. Curling up against the strong, stalwart trunk, she let the tears silently fall as she slipped into a coma of depression, the murder weapon still lying next to the fallen Angel's form.

Maria was the one going to heaven. Jackie was the one going to hell.
Coming soon to a deathmatch near you:
Garry Brooks - Swave Countryboy
Jade Aurora - Tomboy Drummer
Jasmine Tolle - Pacifistiic Artist

Memories of those past:
Spoiler: click to toggle

What is wrong with you people?!
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
General Goose
Member Avatar
Don't cast aspersions on my asparagus.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Sunil Savarkar continued from I'll Need A Saviour))

Stifling a yawn, an unenthusiastic Sunil had been spending what felt like several hours following behind Jojo, John and Jay, dragging his feet along and uprooting dirt and stones as he did so. He had managed to finally block out most of Jay's constant babbling about irrelevant nonsense, and focus instead on important things, like angsting quietly to himself about the fact that he was going to die and he'd never see his family again or achieve his life-dreams. Eventually, he decided that not only was this worrying and fretting about his situation depressing and useless, but also getting quite boring and repetitive, so he decided to return his senses to focusing on the real world. And just in time, as he had almost ran into a droopy, but still rather thick, branch that was hanging off of one of the many ancient trees in the forest. Brushing it aside, he continued walking, and heard Jay rambling once again, this time telling a supposedly funny anecdote about a drunken chaperone at a school dance.

Truth be told, when Sunil had been listening to Jay's attempts to keep the group entertained and keep conversation going, he had found a few of the stories actually pretty funny. Most of them were the ones that would cause polite laughter at best, but a few of them had genuinely been pretty amusing. Not that Sunil would admit it. Jay was one of the people Sunil had no patience and no tolerance for, one of those people he would behave like a completely different person towards. With Jojo and John, they seemed like decent, honest, helpful people, and they shared at least a couple of common interests, but Sunil did not see any redeeming feature in Jay, and was actively trying to ignore any potential positives he could see. Sure, a good relationship would make an alliance over the next few days much more bearable, but Sunil didn't care. The fact that Jay had almost shot him had made the chances of a potential friendship that much lower.

Now Jay was doubling over a bit, coughing slightly. Any hopes that this would shut Jay up were dashed when he continued talking, even though it looked like John was also getting exasperated with their companion's verbal diarrhoea, judging by the fact he'd told him to shut the fuck up and placed his hand over Jay's mouth.

Still, it looked like Jay, who appeared to have appointed himself group navigator, had spotted a cabin and he reckoned Maria was there. And John was sceptic, worrying about the possibility that others were there. Resting against a nearby tree to take some of the weight off his tired, worn-out legs, Sunil spoke up for hours as he pulled out a bottle of water. "Yeah, I agree with John here. We ought to be careful." As he brought the bottle to his lips, he looked around to see Jay, once again looking like he was rushing into a situation and taking action without thinking it through.

Sighing, Sunil dumped the half-empty bottle back into his daypack; he decided to wait for his two more responsible companions to take action before moving himself.
V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Seeing Craig squeeze into the building, carrying Trent along with him (Savage, as it happened, but the guy was out like a light so it didn't matter), it... well, it didn't exactly move Rosa, but it made something spring into the forefront of her mind. Hoyle was scared, he was panicked and he was goddamned huge. If the football player, albeit the one whose bulk was more muscle than fat, was so helpless, how the hell were the others going to be getting on? What was Ilario going to do, given this situation? For crying out loud, her brother seemed on the verge of a nervous break down anyway, let alone with people killing each other. Frankie? Jeez, that wasn't exactly any better. She was less of a pussy than Ily, but that also hinged on her not being high.

What the fuck was Rosa thinking? How was holing up going to help? Somewhere out there, on this goddamn island, were the two people that... she cared about most. Beyond that Frankie always mocked her for her... habits. Beyond that Ily was the apple of Junior's eye. In spite of the fact that none of them saw eye to eye on more or less anything and that their personalities were poles apart from each other... They'd been born together. They'd grown up together. They were three and one.

And Rosa had decided to hide. To retreat into herself. Make them search, make them do the work. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. How could she? At that very moment, JJ could be punching Ily's teeth down his throat. Dustin Royal, captain asshole, could be drawing a bead on Frankie's chest. ...And Rosa was fucking around with Craig FUCKING Hoyle!

Rosa gritted her teeth, knuckles whitening as she clenched the TEC-9 tightly. A moment later, it went clattering to the floor, bouncing with the impact as Rosa flung the gun from her. The Fiametta's head snapped towards Vera, daring her to make a quick play with eyes filled with rage. Then, she swung around and stalked into the bedroom, grabbing hold of her bag and swinging it over her shoulder.

Swiftly, Rosa returned to the main room, gaze swinging between Vera and Hoyle. No time for them or any more of this bullshit. They were welcome to the shelter, were welcome to sort out the paranoia between them. Rosa was filled with a new sense of urgency, Craig's blubbering snapping her into the realities of what was happening. Every second burned was another second closer to one of the others coming to harm. Sooner or later, it would happen. That meant Rosa had to find them before sooner could even lace up its boots.

"I have something to do. ...Good luck, I guess. May-" Rosa was cut off by the sound of shattering glass. From the direction, it had to have been the office that Vera already entered by.

Fuck! Just what I don't need!

Rosa spun again, looking for an escape route. Vera might have had firepower enough to be considered capable of driving any would-be attacker off, but it happened that the Fiametta didn't trust the other girl. Rosa wasn't a psychic, which meant a healthy dose of paranoia could only be a good thing.

Swiftly, Rosa's eyes alighted on the back window. With a murmured "Bingo," she made a beeline for it.
Posted Image
SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!

Adequate summary of my personality
V6 Corner
V5 Kiddies
V4
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Craig had scooted back a bit away from Rosa, and towards an area that looked to be a small kitchen of some sort. Somewhere in his subconcious, the view of the kitchen hung a reminder on the wall to tell Craig that he was hungry, but the gun in his 'benefactor's hands told him that if he wasn't careful, he wouldn't live to see another meal.

Rosa's actions had, for the few seconds Craig had been graced with her presence, gone from somewhat agitated to full-out imitation of a caged lion faced with a fat kid covered in bacon and cheese. Her posture, everything from her eyes to her teeth to her hands... had Craig done something wrong? His mind spazzed out and fluttered back and forth between reason and flight, and his body had decided to take the third route of staring at her in some cross of being spaced out and being ready to completely evacuate his bowels.

There was a quick blur of movement, but it went way too fast for Craig to really register with the way his mind was still overloaded and stressed. Then, following the movement, there was an unsettlingly loud 'clack' noise, and Craig threw up his hands to protect his face as the only reaction that came natural. By the time he had looked back up to see that nobody had been shot (most importantly, him), Rosa was coming back in from some other back room, a bag slung over her shoulder. A few quick, sweeping glances would show the boy that the gun had been thrown rather unceremoniously to the floor, where it lay - far away from him.

The thing was, why would Rosa throw her gun to the floor? Just like Trent, her actions did little to explain any of what was going on, but at least Trent had the excuse of being unconcious, while Rosa... she was just terrifying. Craig decided that his best manner of survival was to make himself appear a bit less threatening, which he did for each girl by easing himself into a sitting position. Maybe tucking himself away with his back against the kitchen counter would help, too. Or maybe it'd just make him look pathetic.

If Rosa was leaving, then that would leave Craig with the other girl. He concentrated on slowing his breath and fighting his urges to hyperventilate while his imagination went wild with what might happen... most realistically, would she grab the gun and then shoot him without provocation? Craig didn't have any manner of defense except for the possibility of a weapon inside his bag, which he hadn't checked, and was still a few feet away by Trent's sleeping form. It pretty much looked like he was at their mercy.

And... what the HELL was that noise!?

Craig's gaze shot towards the sound of breaking glass as well, only he didn't hold the dark confidence Rosa seemed to be displaying. He was thinking more along the lines of 'somebody was now ready to come out of nowhere and completely ruin his day'.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
ET.Requiem
Confused Writer
[ *  * ]
He didn't know if that faint clacking sound was the sound he wanted to hear, but he decided to make a gamble anyways. Kevin immediately ran for the door and pushed it open. With the barricade partly dislodged by the large man's efforts, Kevin was able to enter without much difficulty.

Thank God that Craig made the gap large enough for himself. With shovel in hand, he made a rather undignified entrance into the cabin, clattering and nearly tripping as he forced his way in.

"Hold it right there." He clanged his shovel against the wall to draw Craig's attention. "If you take even one step, I'm going to brain your friend with this shovel. You understand?"

This was no bluff, although the chances of this plan backfiring were ridiculously high. If Craig attacked, his shovel wouldn't be enough of a weapon. He looked around the room, finally settling his eyes on the weapon that he desperately needed.

If he remembered correctly, it was a Tec.... Tec something. In any case, it was a gun that he could use to defend himself. Kevin started circling around the two, forgetting about the other inhabitants of the cabin as he carefully made his way to his prize. "Stay put there." He pointed the shovel at the unconscious guy on the floor. "Trent won't make it if you dare to charge me."

Don't botch this. Nice and easy now. Life's on the line here.... You're more scared than excited, remember that. No rushing.

The football player was cowering now, but he had to get the Tec before Craig manned up. Sweat ran down the back of Kevin's neck and down into his dirty shirt. That fear wouldn't last forever, so he had to hurry it up. Five steps. He was just five steps away from his first real achievement in this game. He could do it. He could get the gun.
V3 Character
B88: Jeff Thorne - Dead from gunshot wounds.

V4 Characters
B103 - Kevin Harding - Killed by a javelin.
G035 - Ash Morrison - Tumbled down a hill.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Hallucinojelly
Member Avatar
God was telling you "not yet".
[ *  *  *  * ]
There was a long silence after Trent spoke, leaving the words hanging in the air like a foul odour (befitting of his filthy attire). It only ended once Ron began to chuckle to himself, slowly building in volume until his laughter permeated every inch of the dark world.

"Oh, Trent, you are a funny one. So very funny, aren't you, boy?"

Ron laughed away the end of his sentence before he too rose to his feet. Standing just a yard away from his stepson, his moustache flickered at the ends as he drew a long breath. Wary, the boy took a few staggered steps back, wondering what this guy would do after saying something to him that he'd never dare try in the real world.

"Wh-what? You gonna hit me? Dunno if I'd feel-"

SMACK.

He had no idea what had just happened, but he sure as hell felt it. His body propelled through the air by the sheer force of Ronald's fist, all he could do was panic as the ground came racing towards him in a blur of black and lights. Teeth cracking, nose crunching fun soon followed, and soon after his body came to a stop it slumped face-down in the dirt with it's ass raised in the air. Fire was his first thought; the feeling of fire burning away at every part of his frame while he screamed out for some form of gentle release. Just a pill, or maybe two. How many was it before you overdosed? Twenty? Thirty? Well fuck it, this was agony, and it wasn't going to stop any time soon.

"Need a hand?"

Came Ronald's voice, ringing far across the plain as he floated towards his human-looking punching bag. Trent coughed and spluttered as a spatter of blood sprayed over his hands and the floor below. What the fuck was this? Wasn't this his dream world? His subconscious? So how the hell could he be in this much pain?

"It's because I'm a dream-walker."

The boy's eyes widened in disbelief.

"Y-you're a- what?!"

"...I'm joking, Trent. You dreamt me here, so, everything I do is up to you. Not that you can actively control it though. Shame."

SMACK.

A sensation so painful this time, that the boy only uttered air as he limply flew further down the way. His balls throbbed with the imprint of Ronald's shoe, and he curled up into a broken heap.

"You wanted me to do that? Boy, you have a lot of problems."

Trent's fingers ripped at the ground as his entire body clenched. The amount of pain he was in was unlike anything he'd ever felt before, having only been the subject of verbal abuse from the guys at school, so this... this was hell to him. And he knew that if he didn't stop it soon the pain would only get worse and worse and worse.

He didn't even hear Ronald sigh as he floated right up behind him, readying his leg for another strike.
Hello again.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Little Boy
Member Avatar
STICK IT IN ZEE BOOOOOOOT~~~~
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Jay had been more or less in how own little world for the last few hours, trying to cope and work things out the best way he could think of. John had more or less ripped him from his own world, kicking and screaming, regardless of what he wanted. Jay did what he was good at when someone else was lecturing him. Shut his trap and listened.

His eyes buldged as John clamped his fat fingers around his mouth, whispering a warning. Jay chastised himself yet again, smacking himself on the side of the head.

You STILL aren't thinking!


"Alright, alright. Good point.. We jus' gotta, be quiet about this, I gotcha' loud and clear..." He whispered to the other boy. Motioning, he saw Jojo and Sunil approaching out of the woods. He got down into a crouched position, eying up the building in the distance.

" 'aight, okay. We're still all cool, we're good. But we gotta think then, time to be stealthy." He whispered again. Adjusting his hat, Jay once more stood, glancing through the foliage towards the location. John was right, something WAS off. The entire situation began to remind him of a particular scene in a war movie he'd once watched at a friends house. Much to his growing horror, Jay slowly realized that in a few moments his group problems would be the least of his worries.

"Yeah. There's nothing wrong here, except there's nothing wrong here... Friggin' Vietnam shit right here. Too quiet out here for a death game.." He once more began making his way through the brush, but this time more carefully, taking great care to watch his footing and move branches out of the way.

Alright Jay, easy. You can show'em what you're made of here, show'em you've got your head screwed on correctly.


"Okay, so, just- just follow me, carefully... keep your eyes open for Charlie, or whatev'."

The building loomed in the distance, and Jay began to realize it wasn't a house but a cabin of some sort, an outpost. If John had heard any noise earlier Jay hadn't picked up on it yet, more cause for concern. Jay could feel his heart beating fast once more and his throat felt rawer than ever.

Suddenly, Jay's gaze flickered over to his right... something, something not green or brown in a greeneybrown forest.

"Shit!"

Jay shot downwards, gripping a nearby tree. Peaking his head out, he saw the lump remaining where it was. He swung his head around back to his companions, motioning for them to frantically drop down.

"Downdowndown!" He hissed. "I- I don't think they saw us yet, whoever it is..."

Jay peaked out once more, taking a passing glance at the strange shape. It was a person, for sure. But what were they doing? The possibilities ran wild in his mind. He strained his eyes trying to see what was happening.

Is this a trap...? Shit! John, killin' some bad guys would be welcome right now!
V5
Posted Image Posted Image
Oswaldo Marx --> "Chicks dig scars? Yeah, I'm calling bullshit." --> Cicada Nights
Mikko "Mike" Korhonen --> "Interesting, very interesting!" --> A Casual Question
V4 / Mini's
Spoiler: click to toggle

Quote:
 
"My dick did the Mexican Hat Dance and I had to suppress the moan that wanted to escape." - Casey


NOTE TO SELF: Burns on the left side. LEFT SIDE.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Fiori
Member Avatar
The Fiorious One
[ *  *  *  * ]
Vera wasn't sure whether or not she should be feeling terrified beyond measure, or insanely furious at this new intruder.

She knew for a fact that the longer she pussyfooted about, the worse things were going to get. Any second now, some asshole was going to break in and start exacerbating things. She hadn't a clue what the hell he (Or she) wanted, but whatever it was they were certainly not being subtle about it. Vera herself was just trying to be careful when she sneaked in through the window, seeing as from all she knew whoever was in here could have been some cold-blooded psychopath. This guy on the other hand made no attempts at masking his presence whatsoever, which only fueled her paranoia even further...

It became clear to her then what she had to do... As long as the TEC-9 was unloaded, they were all in potential danger. Herself in particular... And as much as she didn't like the idea of giving Rosa ammunition which she could very well use against her, it was a far better option then leaving themselves defenseless.

Without even saying a word, she quickly dashed back into the office, not even bothering to alert the others as to her intentions. As she scrambled to open the dufflebag which she had left zipped up on the floor underneath the computer table, she heard a clatter back in the main room as Rosa dropped her gun on the floor. She's just leaving it on the floor?!? SHIT! I need to get there fast before...

It was then that she heard a door opening slowly, shortly followed by the sound of someone clanging something against the wall.

"Hold it right there."

She froze on the spot in fear. That voice... She vaguely recognized it from somewhere... She slowly moved towards the open doorway, one of the TEC-9's magazines held firmly in her grip as she listened to the situation outside.

"If you take even one step, I'm going to brain your friend with this shovel. You understand?"

Now she recognized who it was... Kevin Harding. One of those brainless football jocks she despised so much. She didn't really know that much about him apart from that, and the fact that he happened to be ugly as sin to top it all off. At least assholes like JJ were pleasant to look at, Kevin on the other hand...

Damnit, what the hell does HE want? Is he playing? If so, then why the hell isn't he just beating Craig to a pulp and getting it over with? There must be SOME reason as to why he's here... Maybe he's looking for something? Or someone... But what do we have that a bastard like him could possibly......

Then it clicked.

...Son of a BITCH! He thinks he can just waltz in here and steal MY gun? Of all the......

It wasn't until then that Vera realised how much she relied on the TEC-9 she'd been assigned with. She wasn't exactly the kind of person suited to hand-to-hand combat, or long-term survival skills, or anything that'd come of real use her. But unlike many of her peers, she'd been blessed with a weapon that was actually of some use. She didn't realise until then how lucky she was to HAVE such a lucky draw... She'd seen people get all kinds of useless weapons back when she used to watch Survival of the Fittest on TV, from Bunny Ears to freaking Slinkies! So the fact that she was lucky enough to get a submachine gun of all things was practically a miracle!

She couldn't believe now that she'd been so quick to disarm herself of her only defense... This gun was her salvation! Her ticket out of here! The one thing keeping her safe from dickheads like Kevin... And there was no way in a million years she was going to let a bastard like him get his hands on it. Even if she had to gouge his eyes out and bite off his jugular vein, there wasn't any way in hell she was letting him take was was rightfully her's...

She had barely seconds to snatch the gun away before HE got his greasy hands on it. She had to be fast. Had to be swift. Any cock-ups now and it'd all be over. But she knew she could do it, knew she was quick enough to grab that gun away from him before it was too late. She didn't care about the fact that he was apparently threatening to bash Trent's brains out should Craig make a move... As far as she was concerned, Trent was pretty much a goner either way.

Alright, here goes!

She dashed from her hiding spot and snatched the gun from the floor before jumping back, slamming the magazine into the chamber and flipping off the safety all in one swift movement. She immediately aimed the weapon at Kevin's chest, grasping the weapon steadily with both her hands as she took another step back.

"Move so much as a fucking muscle, and I'll drop you were you stand! I am SO fucking close to just wasting you on the spot right now, so don't give me any more reasons to pull this fucking trigger!"

Her heart was pumping, adrenaline running though her veins. Whilst her threats were anything but empty, she really did hope that she wouldn't be forced to open fire anyway. Being an outspoken opponent of the 2nd Amendment herself, the last thing she wanted was to become the very thing she hated. She was being hypocritical enough as it is by relying on a gun to protect her life. That being said, it also happened to be the only thing stopping her from filling Kevin full of lead right there on the spot. Something she prayed the dumb jock realised...

"Now then... Tell me why I shouldn't just snuff out your existence and get it all over and done with?"
V5 Characters

Brian Zhdanovich - Homestead
Ruby Forrester - Shopping Mall
Jenna Rhodes - Hotel

Deceased V4 Characters
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Acelister
Member Avatar
Ask me about Transformers The Movie Abridged!
[ *  *  * ]
John rolled his eyes when Jay began acting like a commando leader. All he had to do was the stupid fist-fingers-hand wave signal crap, and he'd be a shoe-in. He followed slowly as the 'leader' showed them which way to go, moving slowly towards something or other.

"Downdowndown! I- I don't think they saw us yet, whoever it is..."

Despite himself, John ducked. But only for a second. He rolled his eyes and moved past Jay, looking at what he'd found. It was someone, certainly.

"They don't look very threatening..." he told Jay in a whisper.

"Come on, I've got this thing" he dropped his bags and held up the shotgun in both hands. "If they're dangerous, just hope they don't have an RPG."

Even as he chuckled, he felt a pang of fear. What if this person DID have an RPG? What kinds of weapons were given out? Nothing, shotguns and card? What about RPG's? Suitcase nukes? Anthrax?

He stood and walked through the bushes, the shotgun aimed down but ready to be used if needs be.

"I'm not playing." he said in - what he thought was - a firm voice. "I'm Joh-..."

He froze, his eyes trying to make sense of what he was seeing in front of him. Maria laying in a pool of her own blood, a hacksaw on the ground next to her and not five feet away was the acne-ridden culprit.

"Oh fuck..." he gasped, feeling his heart beating faster and faster, his breathing increasing and the world starting to tilt from side to side like a fairground ride. He couldn't even level the shotgun straight at Jackie. His mind raced with questions, recriminations, wanting time to be reversed... How did this happen?!
V5 Concepts:
Max 'Hans' Casson: A white supremacist with a mean streak normal pro-Aryan attitude. [His views do NOT reflect my own, so everything said in pre-game is all him]


V4


Go and watch Transformers The Movie Abridged!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Whirlpool531
Member Avatar
Lets play hide and Seaking!
[ *  *  * ]
Jojo wound down after John let go of Jay, disappointed in himself for assuming the worst so quickly.

Get it together Jojo, John wouldn't start something three versus one. Besides he said he didn't want to play right? Just need to relax, I'm sure Maria is around here somewhere.

Jojo didn't know how right he was when he saw the two ahead crouch down. Following suit, he bent down a little and tried to get closer.

Did they see someone? Was it Maria?

As Jojo got to Jay, he heard John speak as he stepped forward towards the other person. As he went silent, Jojo creeped up behind him to see what was wrong when John regained his voice, "Oh fuck..." Jojo quickened himself and stepped out behind John before stopping dead in his tracks. Time seemed to slow to a halt as he took the sights in. A figure lying down, the bloody hacksaw, and Maria lying in her own blood seemingly at peace.

"...I just want you two to know, no matter what, I'll always have your back..." His oath from mere hours ago was obliterated by what he saw before him. Just as shattered glass cuts the flesh, this oath's breaking dug into Jojo as he fell on his knees in shock, his book dropping from his hands.

No no no no, this isn't happening. I promised...I promised I'd help her and Jay get through this! I hardly knew her but she didn't deserve this! Why did this have to happen!? If I had watched her she'd have been fine! This is my fault! Her death didn't...have to...happen...

His thoughts slowly trickled to a halt, his brain shutting down at the thought that his inability to keep his word got someone killed.
Edited by Whirlpool531, Sep 24 2010, 03:48 PM.
V5 Characters

22:41 Caligulove (Ruggahissy) STOP SOLICITING STRANGERS FOR GAY TUBE SEX
23:50 Elena Ebay doesn't seem like it'd work. Ebay is for like, seocnd hand stuff and virginity can't really be second hand.
21:14 bacon THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T BRING YOUR PENIS INTO THE CHATROOM
16:07 Dom Sizzler is an american straight house
19:54 DomienSandow I'm gary oak
19:54 DomienSandow you can't ignore my girth
12:59 GeneralGoose MY NIPPLES ARE EXPLODING WITH DELIGHT
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Since she'd already been searching for ways out as the sound of the breaking window first reached her ears, Rosa was already most of the way to the back of the station's main room when the front door swung open and Kevin Harding entered, toting a shovel and a threatening demeanour. The Fiametta, making tracks towards the window alongside the sofa she'd hidden behind earlier, turned as Harding spoke, but continued to backpedal, closing the gap to her objective.

Dammit, today was just not her lucky day. Well, it wasn't really anyone's lucky day, but hell if that was going to stop Rosa reserving her own little niche of complaint about it. Kevin Harding... yet another fucking football player. Maybe not one that was on the team consistently, but ...still, all of those guys knew JJ. That meant bad news. It was an unexpected boon that Harding decided to threaten Craig of all people (guess that meant they weren't that much of a hive mind), but hell, the dude could wave shovels at Trent all he wanted. Rosa didn't give a flying fuck about Trent.

Good luck with the gun, bonehead... it's not even fucking loaded.

Then Vera, out of nowhere, turned on the ninja moves. Rosa's jaw dropped slightly as the other girl made a running dive for the TEC-9 and managed to not only snag it, but slam a magazine home too. Harding's shovel at Trent's head was looking all of a sudden a little less intimidating. Much as it was tempting to see Harding wet his pants, Rosa still had no interest in sticking around. After all, what if Vera wasn't trustworthy? Rosa would be next in line after the jocks' blood painted the walls.

Cowardly not to stay and make sure that wouldn't happen? Nope. Rosa had more important things to worry about. Family came first. Always.

Taking the opportunity of the distraction Vera provided, Rosa yanked open the window behind her and just about managed to slither through the opening, though her bags almost got caught on the way through. Landing awkwardly on the ground outside, the Fiametta quickly got to her feet, looked this way and that, then took off. There was no time to lose. Any one of those echoing gunshots could be getting fired at Frankie or Ily.

Or fired by them.

((Rosa continued elsewhere))
Posted Image
SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!

Adequate summary of my personality
V6 Corner
V5 Kiddies
V4
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh yeah, he had definitely read this comic before. The ending and, in particular, its details escaped him, but he was pretty sure it didn't end well for the heroes. Craig wasn't sure how to react when the shovel was brought close to Trent in an obviously threatening gesture, because it was Kevin Harding that was doing it. Kevin fucking Harding, one of his former teammates. Maybe he was stretching his faith in the parallels between real life and comics a little thin, but Craig was pretty sure that teammates weren't supposed to be pulling weapons on each other. Well, okay, so he was threatening Trent directly, but this still wasn't exactly the most kosher thing ever.

Then there was Vera... she didn't seem to like Craig so much, but she had accepted himself and Trent, and Rosa had even allowed them in. This was something powerful to the large boy, really. In such a trying time where tensions were running through the roof, the two girls had tolerated Craig's presence, even though he was a boy that neither of them knew particularly well. Kevin, however, had barged in. He knew Craig, and yet he was being a supreme dick by threatening to kill Trent. Craig wanted to ask him if any of it was really worth whatever the hell his goal was, but the towering linebacker was far too busy cowering at the head of his friend, over in the corner with his back to the wall.

Hardly a page in time had turned before many things happened. Way too many things for Craig to keep track of happened, but he made his best effort to try and absorb it all, and try not to tuck his head away in scream in fear. Rosa was getting the hell out, Kevin was heading forward, then Vera pulled some real talented moves, something in terms of agility and insanity that would make Deadpool proud. Craig let out an unwarranted (at least, he HOPED it was unwarranted), swine-like squeal of fear when Vera slammed the gun full of what had to be a clip of ammo. If there were any doubts about the gun being used because it may or may not have been loaded, those doubts were unfortunately a thing of the past. The gun was loaded, the gun was able to kill things, and Vera was pointing it at Kevin.

Well, things could be worse, and Craig was more than just a little aware of this, since the gun could be pointed at Trent or himself. Trent could have already been beaten to death with that shovel. However, things could also be a lot better... Craig could have some manner to protect himself and his friend. He looked to the two daypacks, his and Trent's, but quickly looked back to Vera as he didn't want to call attention to himself and the fact that he'd like to be equipped. No... for now, now that Vera was in control, being harmless was the best way to go about stuff. Craig had two options, but both of them involved interaction, and neither of these people really seemed like the sort that really wanted to converse at the moment.
Option one was to try his hand at talking to Kevin, but Craig found that to be a bust. Kevin had been the guy to senselessly threaten to attack his own teammate and his friend. Even if he COULD be reasoned with, frankly, Craig was a little hurt and not in the mood to talk back, so... that left Vera. Finally, the large boy spoke up with his mello, timid voice, trying once again to be as unthreatening as possible.

"Um... Vera, maybe a good start would be getting him to put the shovel down? Yeah... ask him to do that. I don't wanna hurt anybody, I know Kevin doesn't want to either... Don't you, Kevin?"
Edited by MK Kilmarnock, Sep 25 2010, 10:35 PM.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
ET.Requiem
Confused Writer
[ *  * ]
Heh. Victory is mine.

And then everything went to hell. Before he knew it, his prize was snatched out of his grasp by that little bitch, Vera Osborne. To further add insult to injury, it turned out that the Tec was unloaded. Kevin gaped in horror as she flicked the safety off, slammed a new magazine in and aimed the gun at his chest. His plan was doomed to fail from the beginning. But now wasn't the time to get angry. He was staring death in the face, and he wasn't enjoying it at all.

"Move so much as a fucking muscle, and I'll drop you were you stand! I am SO fucking close to just wasting you on the spot right now, so don't give me any more reasons to pull this fucking trigger!"

This was obviously a bad situation. Kevin couldn't see any way to get out of it, not with Vera keeping her finger on the trigger and her eyes on his every movement. It was almost unreal how she managed to pull that off in the first place. He both hated and admired her for robbing him like that. The scenario was perfect for her. He wasn't fast enough to attack or run away before he got turned into swiss cheese. Only her refusal to kill him outright kept him alive, and that could change on a whim.

The pressure was on now. Sweat poured down his neck, his damaged face throbbed painfully, and he started feeling faint. But he was used to high-stress situations. Even if this eclipsed everything all of the other events by far, he managed to stay on his feet and thinking instead of running on instinct.

What the fuck am I going to do? I'm dead if I try anything, but there has to be a way. There has to be a way to escape.

Luck might not have been on his side, but an opportunity presented itself just then.

"Now then... Tell me why I shouldn't just snuff out your existence and get it all over and done with?"

He saw her. He saw that girl run out. What was her name? It was... It was... Fuck, don't faint.... Keep it all down, don't forget that name- "Rosa!" He looked straight at the window she escaped from. "Because Rosa's leaving you behind!"
V3 Character
B88: Jeff Thorne - Dead from gunshot wounds.

V4 Characters
B103 - Kevin Harding - Killed by a javelin.
G035 - Ash Morrison - Tumbled down a hill.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
T-Fox
Member Avatar
N-Nopony! Ah was talkin' to nopony whatsoever!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
As much as she didn't want to move, she knew she had to.

As much as she didn't want to face her actions, there was nothing she could do. She knew she would have to live with what she had done and move on. That didn't mean that she had to repeat the same mistakes again. She didn't even know her victims name, but it's something that she couldn't let get to her.

If she felt sorry for herself, she was going to die. But her arms wouldn't respond to her mind. As emotion and understanding began to mix with fear, she wanted to run and hide. That's exactly what she would do. Hide from everyone else. She couldn't bring herself to kill ever again, but she did not want to die. She couldn't die. Not here, not on this island. Maybe if she could make it to the last two she could bring herself to fight for her life. But not this. She realized now that this wasn't right. That wasn't fair to anyone involved. And she had been the one who had done it.

She couldn't face anyone else. At least not right now.

After a small eternity, her head finally raised and surveyed the scene which she had just wrought. The crimson stained earth, surrounding the body of the angel which she had just sent home. The trees and bushes, leave straining in the breeze... and the bile which sat on the ground not feet away from her. The strange smell that the bile and the death combined to assault her nose. The feeling of the dirt, grass, and tears caked to her body. Her head swiveled, just in time to catalog the steel tip of a shotgun disappearing behind a bush.

And her strained voice forced words. However, to anyone who knew her, she sounded absolutely nothing like before. The harsh, cold feeling you got when she spoke in the real world was replaced with a softness. A compassion. An understanding that she had never had before.

"I... I see you back there." Her throat was dry and constricted, and her nose stuffed. But even through the sounds of sick, she still sounded a world different than she ever had before. "I'm not... not armed. Anymore..." She trailed off for a second, still unable and unwilling to move. "If you shot me where I sit, I would honestly understand. I kind of deserve it. But... Let me teach you something I just had to learn the hard way. You'll have to live with that kill for the rest of your life. It will change you. And whether or not you think it will... It will hurt."

She sighed, the pain of what she was about to say actually surfacing in her throat and her chest. "She didn't deserve this. Life wasted... I just wish I had realized sooner. I'm so sorry..." No longer was she staring at the bush behind which her potential assailant sat. No, her eyes had wandered back to Maria's body. She needed to say her apologies to Maria. "You'll go to heaven..." Yet another tear forged down her cheek. She pushed herself to her knees, not bothering to fix her hoodie, it haphazardly wrapping itself around her form.

"I'm sorry."
Edited by T-Fox, Sep 27 2010, 09:35 AM.
Coming soon to a deathmatch near you:
Garry Brooks - Swave Countryboy
Jade Aurora - Tomboy Drummer
Jasmine Tolle - Pacifistiic Artist

Memories of those past:
Spoiler: click to toggle

What is wrong with you people?!
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Hallucinojelly
Member Avatar
God was telling you "not yet".
[ *  *  *  * ]
But nothing came.

All around him blew the silent winds of the dark world, but not one carried the breath of the man who had thrown him into his current position. Cautiously, he opened his eyes, careful not to catch his stepfather's own looking right back at him. Only, as he did so, he noticed something terrible had occurred while he sat there, bracing for the next strike.

"...Ron?"

The man was nowhere in sight. Not a whisper of him remained, not even a single stitch from his tacky-looking suit. As Trent began to relax, he realized what was happening. Looking down at his own body, he could see that all his wounds and tears and scrapes were beginning to mend themselves, as though they had never existed to start with. The agonising throbbing he'd been feeling was calming down, and his mind felt like it been washed clean.

A song began to play through the air, as the demons came to greet him, and he paused for a second, sitting perfectly still as the lyrics danced upon his tongue.

"I... feel safe. I... feel scared."

His eyes glossed over as the words lit up the sky, blazing out across the clouds as the darkness dissolved away from the world. As he sang - in a voice reminiscent of a young, troubled prisoner - the ground and the earth peeled itself apart, like the skin of an orange, and it kept on going until the boy was left spinning in the depths of an endless, black abyss.

"I... feel ready."

The demons swam towards him now, struggling to breathe in the crushing expanse that lay out ahead. Taking Trent by the shoulders, they dragged him down, towards a spiralling red light, and once they were close enough they let him say his farewells. After all, this was no time to be emotional. He'd be back before they knew it.

"And yet... unprepared."

Rolling their little demon eyes back into their heads, they gathered together and gave him an almighty push into the descent.

----

"Nngh..."

Trent awoke with a start. The memories of that place would never bother him again, which meant that he now had to come with answers for a few little questions he had. Like, how the fuck did he get here? Where exactly was here? He assumed it was the cabin he'd met Craig near earlier, but his vision was blurred and he couldn't quite tell. Oh, that was a point. Where the hell was Craig? Had he left him all alo-

"Because Rosa's leaving you behind!"

That sounded like... shit, who was that voice? It sounded familiar, definitely. But then it sounded so panicked, so frantic. What was happening in front of him? Dammit, he couldn't even think properly with all this drumming in his head. The throb throb throbbing persisted, banging and booming inside his skull like the march of a soldiers' parade; bang, bang, bang, thud, thud, thud. God, it was all he could do to stop himself from breaking apart his cranium piece by jagged piece.

He twisted around in his spot, quietly and angrily behind the others, until the pain became too much for him to bear. He needed to get out of this intense atmosphere, away from whoever had a fucking shovel pointed at his face, and luckily enough he'd been dropped right next to the open door.

Holding on to his head with one hand, he hoisted himself up with the other. He knocked over his bag as he got to his feet, but he didn't care about making a fuss. All he wanted to do was get somewhere less... bright, and fast. Lazily scooping up his daypack, he dragged it out of the doorway behind him and began his struggle through the thicket - missing the huddled figures that watched him as he ran, hazily, away from the station.

((Trent Savage continued in Laurel and Hardy Got NOTHIN' on Us))
Hello again.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
General Goose
Member Avatar
Don't cast aspersions on my asparagus.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
As Jay began impersonating a commando in the Vietnam War and going off on his own fun little imaginative adventure, Sunil decided to hang back instead of following him. John and Jojo did decide to go along with Jay on his little scouting trip, but Sunil decided against joining them. He was keeping an eye on them to see they didn't do something stupid or went too far away, but, frankly, if there was a player around the corner, Sunil had to admit to himself that he'd, rather selfishly, prefer Jay or Jojo or John to be in the firing line. And if it was another student who wasn't playing that the three came across, Sunil was sure the Js would be able to handle it better than he would be able to. Of course, if a player decided to come to Sunil, then he'd be fucked, but staying here was overall the safest and most pragmatic option.

So, leaving them to their little search, Sunil resumed staring at the foliage around him, losing himself in his thoughts.

Just as Sunil's thoughts were beginning to turn to thinking about what his parents would do with his stuff if he died (Sunil had quite a lot of expensive possessions that he quite liked, but he had earned it via hours of doing chores and part-time jobs and behaving well, not just by asking for it and giving his parents puppy dog eyes like most kids of his social class), a passing bee decided it would be a great idea to try and intrude on his personal space. Sunil wasn't allergic to bees, and he wouldn't say he was scared of them, he just had had more than enough encounters with them in the past and being stung right now was something he'd rather avoid. Being stung was not only a painful experience, but the pain often reduced him to a gibbering wreck, and that would just be embarrassing.

So, jumping to his feet and quickly scooping up the few possessions he currently had, an anxious Sunil began backing away from the buzzing pest. Being stung in this situation would really just be adding insult to injury.

Unfortunately, the bee seemed persistent in following him, so Sunil turned and began to walk away at as fast a pace as he could manage. He began heading towards the direction where his teammates wandered off to, in some vain hope that the bee would be scared off by them or decide one of them was a juicier target. Eventually, he heard talking from a girl's voice. Reassuring them that she wasn't armed, that if they shot her she wouldn't blame them, but they'd feel guilty afterwards. Apologising.

What the hell was she babbling about?

Now wishing he'd followed them initially rather than hanging about until a player (or in this case, a bee) made him move so he'd know the context of the girl's little monologue, he continued fast-walking, getting increasingly agitated and a little bit fearful. Did that voice belong to this Maria? And if that was the case, why was she apologising so much to her allies? Maybe someone had already died and this Maria girl they trusted so much was the murderer?....no, that wouldn't have happened. As quickly as the possibility of death occurred to Sunil, he had pushed it back into his mind, ignoring it, trying to come up with more positive answers to what was happening.

So, when he emerged into the area where the body was, standing between the dumbstruck Jay and Jojo, Sunil really had no way of preparing for the morbid, distressing sight he saw. On the bloodstained ground lay a body, a girl. Next to it was another girl. The murderer. The one who had been speaking. Trying to save her own skin by acting all sympathetic and saying a long little diatribe what pretty much amounted to "Oh, I feel bad now, and you'll feel bad too if you kill me."

Sunil had no idea how to respond, no idea what to do, he didn't even know what to think. People had already started killing. He had been spending the past few years in classes filled with students who were just one little prompt away from becoming a cold-blooded murderer. He felt sick. Burying his head in his hands, partially to cover his eyes and keep them from staring at the horrific scenario in front of him, Sunil stood there, unable to talk, move or do anything.
V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Craig had awaited a response from Vera, or Kevin, or anybody, really. Rosa had already given him the response of running away from the whole situation, and Craig honestly wished he could do the same. There were two things that kept him from doing exactly that, however, and the both of them were big problems. Trent still didn't seem like he was going to be able to go anywhere, which served as the main problem at the moment. After all that work to help him out, Craig couldn't just leave him here. Vera could possibly shoot him, but more likely, Kevin would just be a dick and hit him in the head with that shovel.

Speaking of Kevin, Craig wasn't sure why everybody was acting up. Yeah, some terrorists had told them to kill everybody, but the boy was still absolutely convinced that nobody was actually up to do the deed. No... it just wasn't right. They were all normal people, just kids. Besides, everybody he saw so far was alive, so... surely, nobody had died. It was impossible. Kevin sure was being an asshat, but that was Kevin. Vera was also being suspcious, but that was because Kevin was being such a ridiculous... well, asshat. Then there was Craig's girth. The boy inwardly sighed as problem number two brought itself up in this seperate train of thought. Not only would it keep him from running, probably, but it always made everybody think he was threatening. Normally, that wasn't much of a problem but if girls like Vera were going to freak out every time they saw him, what if-

Craig's worries were interrupted when, against all expectations, Trent sat up. Then, Trent stood up.

...
...

Then Trent began to walk out the door, daypack in hand.

Craig was stunned for a little bit, but the period passed when he realized... holy shit, Trent was leaving! Without even thinking of anybody's reactions, Craig grabbed his own daypack and powered out for the door after Trent, not caring if he had to push by Kevin to do it. What was the kid gonna do, hit him with the shovel when there was a gun pointed at him? Even he wasn't that stupid, even if he was a typical football player of the non-artistic variety.

At least, Craig hoped that.

((Craig Hoyle, continued in Laurel and Hardy Got NOTHIN' on Us))
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Fiori
Member Avatar
The Fiorious One
[ *  *  *  * ]
She couldn't help but raise an eyebrow as Kevin tried desperately to distract her attention by alerting her to Rosa's desertion. Why the hell should SHE care that Rosa decided to do the sensible thing and make a run for it whilst the going's good? It was already becoming pretty obvious by now that she'd never trust her in million years after her little stunt, so why should she continue to waste her time trying to hopelessly earn it? All that it's achieved so far is Vera nearly losing her only weapon to some asshat with a football for a brain...

From the looks of things, Craig and the suddenly conscious Trent seemed to have the same idea as Rosa and fled too, leaving her all alone with THIS bastard of all people. A bastard who'd just burst in unannounced and started threatening to bash hid own teammate's friend's brains out. A bastard who'd of probably tried to just waste them all on the spot anyway if he ever got his hands on the gun Vera currently had trained on his chest. Come to think of it, what exactly was stopping her from filling him with lead on the spot and getting it all over and done with? Kevin's presence on the island would only makes things worse for other people, so if anything killing him now would solve more problems then it'd cause in the long run. Plus, with Kevin dead she could have the house all to herself, which was pretty much her original goal to start with. To find a place she could actually call home for a couple of days...

...So why hadn't she pulled the trigger yet?

I...... I can't... I Just can't do this! It's against everything I've always believed in! Sure, I'll be the first person to admit that I'm something of a hypocrite. I've indulged in typically capitalistic pleasures on more then one occasion in the past... But damnit, this is going too far! Murdering people in cold blood is wrong, not matter what way you look at it. I'm not going to let myself die here, but I'll be damned before I reduce myself to HIS standards!

Despite her decision to spare Kevin, her weapon's sights still remained firmly on his chest. She wouldn't kill him in cold blood, but if he DID try to pull a fast one on her she wouldn't hesitate for a second in gunning him down on the spot.

"Listen here asshole... I'm leaving now, and if you're actually stupid enough to try and follow me I'll fill you with more holes then a fucking tea bag, GOT IT?"

On that note, she slowly but surely backed off into the office, keeping her gun aimed at Kevin at all times as she quickly slung her bag over her shoulder. She paused for a moment, feeling relieved that of all the windows Kevin smashed it had to have been the office one, before quickly clambering through the open gap whilst she still had the chance. After landing on the grassy floor outside (Cutting her hand slightly on one of the many shards of glass that had fallen onto the ground) she quickly got back up onto her feet and made a run for it into the surrounding foliage, barely even noticing the small group of people who'd shown up nearby. Who the hell are... Oh whatever, they're Kevin's problem now. Not mine...

What a curious day it had been... First she'd awoken to find herself in the most infamous reality TV shows on the planet Then she discovered that she'd been lucky enough to receive one of the deadliest weapons in the game. Then she'd ended up in a pointless Mexican standoff with somebody who didn't even have a gun to start with. And NOW she's running as fast as she could from a house containing a borderline-psychotic dipshit threatning people with a freaking shovel!

Geez, I can hardly wait to see what surprises tomorrow will bring...

((Vera Osborne continued in Walk The Line))
V5 Characters

Brian Zhdanovich - Homestead
Ruby Forrester - Shopping Mall
Jenna Rhodes - Hotel

Deceased V4 Characters
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
ET.Requiem
Confused Writer
[ *  * ]
"Damn." That's all he could say at this point. He had just been thwarted and saved by luck at the same time. Kevin watched with resentful eyes as Vera escaped with his prize. His plan had failed only because he didn't pay more attention. If he had noticed her, he could have knocked her back with his shovel and grabbed the gun. From there, all he had to do was escape through the window he had smashed earlier.

Next time, he would have to think things through more carefully. His passion might have been his strength, but not here. Not in this game of life and death. Rushing in blindly against a gunslinging maniac would only prove fatal to him. Speaking of gunslingers.... "I might not get you, but the island will. Trust me on that, Vera. You're going to die very, very soon." He growled at the empty room.

She was his opposite. She didn't have enough drive. He wasn't about to complain about that, but it would prove to be her downfall. If she didn't have the will to gun down a potential threat when she had the chance, then a player would be able to take advantage of that. After all, 19 students had died today. 8 had been taken down by the Two-Kill Club. It wouldn't be very surprising if one of those four were to encounter Vera and snuff her out.

"Not good for everybody else, though...." Especially not if one of those slashers got a gun. This sobering fact reinforced his need to get one to protect himself. He wasn't about to get killed because of one artist who decided to resist. He picked up his dusty shovel and forced open the door, leaving the now-empty cabin behind for good.

"Eventually. It'll come eventually."

((Kevin Harding continued in instinct· algorithm))
Edited by ET.Requiem, Oct 10 2010, 10:05 AM.
V3 Character
B88: Jeff Thorne - Dead from gunshot wounds.

V4 Characters
B103 - Kevin Harding - Killed by a javelin.
G035 - Ash Morrison - Tumbled down a hill.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Little Boy
Member Avatar
STICK IT IN ZEE BOOOOOOOT~~~~
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Jay stumbled forward, his heart thumping in his chest, John had taken the lead after his discovery, his behavior suggesting he was just about fed up with Jay, either that or he was having really uncomfortable bowel movements. Jay was betting on the former.

Am I being annoying, or just really cautious? Is that a good thing? Shit, he's pretty fucking brave...

Jay continued crouching for a minute as Jojo edged past him, to join John in approaching the distant figure. Jay scowled before standing and heading towards the group.

Well, I thought I was doing a pretty good job. If that kid had a shotgun Johnny would've definitely taken my advice more, y'know, readily.

He looked up towards the sky as he walked, it was getting dark. He stuck his hands in his pockets and glanced over towards the nearby building as he followed the others.

I hope no one's up there. I sure as fuck don't want to sleep outside...

Jay's thoughts once more swung back to John. He could feel himself becoming increasingly paranoid despite his best efforts, evaluating every emotion his companions displayed towards him, as well as each other. He was beginning to feel rather sketchy.

Just because he thought my idea was stupid doesn't mean he's going to kill me. Johnny isn't a killer. I stood there in front of him, pretty much fucking dancing in front of his shotgun for all the good it did me. He didn't kill me. Would he really pick Sunil over me, if it came down to it? When it came down to it? He couldn't kill anyone, neither could I. I know I can't, fuckin', my gun, it's in my bag. I can't do shit all with it there. I don't even need to think about tha-

"Aw fuck..."

Jay felt as if time had slowed down as he raised his head, viewing the scene in front of him. His feet hadn't stopped moving and he stumbled into the dumbstruck John, his mouth a gap as he looked at the scene before him. He hadn't even noticed Sunil's arrival, his teeth chattered and his eyes seemed to pop out of his skull as he viewed the sight before him.

Holy fuck.

She was laying on the ground, blood leaking from her neck, or, somewhere. Jay wasn't exactly sure. A girl crouched down next to Maria, equally blood spattered. She stared at the group, a blood drenched hacksaw in her hands. Jay felt his stomach churning, as if he were on a roller coaster.

She's gone. She's dead. She was there, and then she wasn't. Out, gone, into the great beyond. Freddy Krueger'd, right in the neck. 10 points. And that means I'm not going to come in dead last.

The fuck is wrong with me?


Jay opened his mouth to speak, as well as he could manage despite his chattering teeth. Jay was barely aware that it wasn't just his mouth chattering, he was shaking crazily, backing up towards the edge of the clearing. He suddenly felt extremely far away, as if looking down on the scene from a great distance. His throat felt raw, as if something had been clawing at the inside of his windpipe since he had awoken to the nightmare only a few hours earlier.

This is the shit right here, I'm in THE SHIT, Jesus fuckin' Christ my balls have only just dropped and now someone wants to hack them off!

Jay turned and bolted.

((Jay Holland continues in The Various Downsides of Becoming "Paranoid as Balls"))
Edited by Little Boy, Oct 24 2010, 11:41 AM.
V5
Posted Image Posted Image
Oswaldo Marx --> "Chicks dig scars? Yeah, I'm calling bullshit." --> Cicada Nights
Mikko "Mike" Korhonen --> "Interesting, very interesting!" --> A Casual Question
V4 / Mini's
Spoiler: click to toggle

Quote:
 
"My dick did the Mexican Hat Dance and I had to suppress the moan that wanted to escape." - Casey


NOTE TO SELF: Burns on the left side. LEFT SIDE.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Acelister
Member Avatar
Ask me about Transformers The Movie Abridged!
[ *  *  * ]
((Permission to control of Jojo has been given))

John stared at the speaking girl, but none of her words were registering. She murdered Maria... Why? Maria wouldn't have harmed a fly, he was sure of it... She never even got involved in the arguments he and Jay shared...

Of course, they spent a total of less than an hour together. Even factoring in the amount of times they may have met in the hallway or cafeteria, it couldn't have been more than a few days in total.

But since waking up on this island, she had been one of the few sane people he'd met and started to trust.

Now she was gone.

"Sorry..."

"No..." John said softly, shaking his head as he looked back at Maria. "You don't get to be sorry... You should be the dead one. Not her..."

He felt cold and the forest hadn't stopped spinning, but at least it wasn't giving him a sea-sick feeling any more.

"I hope someone fucking tortures you..." he told Jackie, backing away slowly. "Something quick... You just need to suffer."

He almost fell when he backed into Jojo who was still near-catatonic knelt on the ground. John glanced around to see who it was, then back at Jackie. He didn't want to take his eyes off of her.

"Come on, man." he told Sunil, not having noticed that Jay had made good on his escape. He put his hand under Jojo's arm and pulled him up. The weight of his shotgun didn't help with the weight of the shellshocked boy. "I'll keep an eye on her - you grab my bags if you can... We're getting the fuck out of here..."

He had no idea how he was being so authoritative - probably all of the practice he got around Celeste. She loved him asserting himself. He'd have to thank her when he saw her again.

If.

"We're out of here." he told Jackie. "You have any sense - you'll stay here or fuck off in that direction or something..."

((John Smith continued in Living in the Aftermath))
Edited by Acelister, Oct 22 2010, 07:27 PM.
V5 Concepts:
Max 'Hans' Casson: A white supremacist with a mean streak normal pro-Aryan attitude. [His views do NOT reflect my own, so everything said in pre-game is all him]


V4


Go and watch Transformers The Movie Abridged!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Whirlpool531
Member Avatar
Lets play hide and Seaking!
[ *  *  * ]
Words, Jojo kept hearing the others but the words had no meaning. Everything jumbled up and didn't get through to him. John helping him up finally woke Jojo a bit more as they made their way away from the ranger station. Just enough so he could support himself slightly as the other boy supported him. He had no questions as to where they were going, deep inside Jojo knew he just wanted to be as far away as possible from the sight of Maria's corpse.

[Joss Joiner continued in Living In The Aftermath.]
Edited by Whirlpool531, Oct 11 2010, 10:14 AM.
V5 Characters

22:41 Caligulove (Ruggahissy) STOP SOLICITING STRANGERS FOR GAY TUBE SEX
23:50 Elena Ebay doesn't seem like it'd work. Ebay is for like, seocnd hand stuff and virginity can't really be second hand.
21:14 bacon THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T BRING YOUR PENIS INTO THE CHATROOM
16:07 Dom Sizzler is an american straight house
19:54 DomienSandow I'm gary oak
19:54 DomienSandow you can't ignore my girth
12:59 GeneralGoose MY NIPPLES ARE EXPLODING WITH DELIGHT
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
T-Fox
Member Avatar
N-Nopony! Ah was talkin' to nopony whatsoever!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Jackie hadn't expected a warm welcome from these apparent friends of the person she had slain in cold blood. Hell, she had even expected a chest or face full of buckshot from that shotgun that was pointed so unceremoniously at her. Two of them spun and fled in pure terror. However, one of them stood their ground. For a moment. His face looked familiar somehow.

"Something quick... You just need to suffer."

Her mind began to shut out the words that just rended her soul asunder.

"You have any sense - you'll stay here or fuck off in that direction or something..."

"I just want to forget..."

The tears began to fall. She didn't hear them all spin on their heels and run away from her, fearful that she would attack them as well. She didn't notice the others leave from the ranger station not a tenth of a mile away. The crash of the window, the sound of leaves and branches breaking underfoot her peers, her classmates.

She was alone with the body of a fallen, broken angel.

Maria Santiago.

She couldn't stay here. She had to go somewhere that people wouldn't recognize her. She had to go somewhere that she could be alone for a while. Her mind was racing with so many feelings that she had never felt with such intensity before. Anger, fear, regret, sadness, depression... She needed to clear her mind.

She knew she regretted killing Maria. She knew that she could never do that again. Beyond that, she had no idea what to do. She didn't have a plan, and couldn't think to create one. She didn't have a soul anymore, that had spilled into the earth with Maria's blood.

She didn't know who she was anymore. And so she turned. And she began walking, in a straight line. The farther she could get away from this place, the better.

It was time for her to finally learn for the first time in her life how to truly be a good person. How to feel, how to care, how to love.

((Jaquard "Jackie" Broughten" continued in Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows....))
Edited by T-Fox, Oct 6 2010, 07:28 PM.
Coming soon to a deathmatch near you:
Garry Brooks - Swave Countryboy
Jade Aurora - Tomboy Drummer
Jasmine Tolle - Pacifistiic Artist

Memories of those past:
Spoiler: click to toggle

What is wrong with you people?!
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
General Goose
Member Avatar
Don't cast aspersions on my asparagus.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Staring mouth agape at the corpse in front of him, Sunil still had no idea how to react, standing in a catatonic stupor. Having a mental breakdown or blindly charging at the murderer in front of him both seemed like tempting if somewhat stupid and badly thought-out ideas. Even though the more logical parts of Sunil's mind had temporarily shut down, leaving him only to rely on instinct and basic emotion, he knew he had to resist the urge to do those things. Having a mental breakdown there and then would just make him look like a burden to his potential allies, and would leave him open to any attacks, muggings or abuse. And charging an obviously mentally unstable girl with just his fists would be a pretty stupid strategic decision to make, and the inevitable death or serious bodily harm that would result would only be his own fault.

Instead, Sunil's instinct decided to come up with a somewhat better plan, one so obvious he should have thought of it earlier.

Run away.

The idea had already occurred to his three allies (John had even suggested it to Sunil, but Sunil hadn't even noticed that), and as Sunil quickly glanced around, he noticed he was alone, aside from a corpse and the girl responsible for that corpse. Carrying his bags with him, Sunil turned away from the body, urging himself not to look back at the traumatising sight, and sprinted away as fast as he could, in the same direction as his allies, not saying a word to the girl he had left alone with what used to be Maria Santiago.

((Sunil Savarkar continued in Living in the Aftermath. I believe that the thread is now over.))
Edited by General Goose, Aug 6 2011, 09:44 AM.
V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Ranger Station · Next Topic »
Add Reply